Start by marking “Wild Thoughts (Brooks Family Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Wild Thoughts (Brooks Family Book 3)

Wild Thoughts

(Brooks Family #4)

It started with a little white lie...
Lindsay Winthrop's weekly podcast on sex and dating has garnered thousands of listeners across the country, thanks to experience with a loving fiancé she's been with for years. Except, her husband-to-be doesn't exist, and now she's in a bind. With a book deal on the line, she has to find a man fast, and Malik Brooks might be just the
Published August 10th 2018 by Garden Avenue Press

Start your review of Wild Thoughts (Brooks Family Book 3)
Jazmen
Wild wild thoughts, wild wild thoughts. When I'm with you all I get is wild thoughts.

Okay, don't tell me when you saw that title, you weren't singing that song in your head. If you weren't, now you are, you're welcome.

Onto the review, this is my first Delaney Diamond novel--and ladies and gents, I was not at all disappointed.

Starting off with that cover, I mean--Hello there chocolate dream. Lean down a little--and let us see those gorgeous eyes.

The cover designer did not come here to play with
Maria Rose
Wild Thoughts by Delaney Diamond is a sexy fake relationship trope romance and part of her Brooks family series featuring successful black men and women who are ready to find their perfect partner.

Lindsay Winthrop has got herself in a bit of bind. As the voice of a weekly podcast about dating, sex and relationships, she’s ready for the next level in her career – writing a book on the same topics. There’s only one problem: she’s invented for herself a fiance (to give a boost to her authenticity)
Dee's Reading Zone
This series is getting better and better! Malik and Lindsay's story was exciting although it started off fake! Delaney Diamond's " Wild Thoughts" was truly an steamy read!

Waiting on the Brooks' younger brother's story!

5 Wild and sexy thoughts stars *****
Amaka Azie
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars.
Oh, I enjoyed this book a lot. A hilarious and light read about Lindsay an author who needs a fake fiancé for a photo shoot for her upcoming book because she lied about being engaged (She writes about relationships) So, she asks Malik an artist who agrees to fill in for her for money and publicity of his art work. They are different in character, he is laid back and chill, she is aggressive and boisterous.
What I enjoyed mostly was the hilarious dialogue. They were very realistic.
And
Celeste
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trust, communication, honesty leads to success

Delaney girl you did not disappoint. . I must say, I am thoroughly pleased with how Malik and Lindsey's story was written. I also think key advice was given. The truth of the matter is withholding information from someone you love is just as worst as lying to them.

Lindsey no matter how bad ass she was, still was vulnerable to her past. She still faced the same insecurities most face. It took tender love and internal reflection to reconcile her
The CurvyJones
So I finished Wild Thoughts by Delaney Diamond here are my thoughts:

SIGH.... DELANEY GOT ME TO READ A FAKE FIANCE ROMANCE AND IT WAS SOFAKINGGOOD GET IT READ IT THANK ME LATER.

Classier review coming up soon. Maybe.
Tigger
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Get the book and read it, simple as that; if you are Delaney Diamond fan, "Wild Thoughts" won't let you down

Sharonda Isadora
Podcast is available via multiple platforms :)

Podcast Link
Sassha Martin
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This was a really good book that shows you how to love despite of. Malik and Lindsay attraction and love made this book a real page turner. They started out pretending and ended up actually falling in love. Her ex-boyfriend Shawn told Malik about her father to turn Malik from Lindsay and they had a big blow up about it because Lindsay's father affected Malik's mom health in a major way causing her to die. I'm glad that with help from Stephan and Reese talking to Malik that he forgave Lindsay and
Sandy S
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

About the book: Release Date August 10, 2018

It started with a little white lie...
Lindsay Winthrop’s weekly podcast on sex and dating has garnered thousands of listeners across the country, thanks to experience with a loving fiancé she’s been with for years. Except, her husband-to-be doesn’t exist, and now she’s in a bind. With a book deal on the line, she has to find a man fast, and Malik Brooks might be just the man she’s looking for.

If he knows what’s good for him, he’ll stay away
Cheryl Mcneil
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wild Thoughts is book three in the Brooks family series. This book takes off running on the first page. I had to remind myself from the synopsis that Malik is the one that’s celibate, but Lindsay definitely is not. Lindsay Winthrop has a podcast which focuses on sex and dating and Malik Brooks is a metal sculptor and a cousin to the wealthy Brooks clan. Lindsay’s got sass, is forward and is not afraid to live her life by her own rules. Malik is an introvert who has been practicing celibacy, ...more
Danielle
I really enjoyed this book. It really showed why I love fake couple so much as a trope. And it even introduced me to the a trope I loved but didn't know I loved. I guess I would call it enemies to lovers but misunderstanding made us enemies..lol

Lindsay and Malik did not like each other. They had an encounter that left a sour experience for both of them. But it was based on a misunderstanding. So once that misunderstanding was gone there was nothing but sexual tension. I really loved Malik. Malik
Vondetta Carter
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lindsay was a young woman nearing a pinnacle in her life and career. However, as a dating guru she was lacking . As her career is taking an upward turn, she realizes she needs to finally produce the fiancé she has been bragging on. Who can she find? Malik Brooks is a sexy, handsome sculptor who needs a buyer for a piece he needs sold. Lindsay has a sister who can help Malik and the two strike a deal. Malik will pose in a few pictures as her fiancé. However, he has never forgotten the sexy diva ...more
Ruby
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I truly enjoyed the way this couple came together. Lindsay was coming out of a relationship where she was cheated on and Malik had been celibate for about 3 years. She has a podcast which centers around the world of dating and sex. She has one problem though; she told her listeners that she was engaged so the publishing company who is publishing her book wants her fiance to do a photo shoot with her. Malik was in need of help in launching his metal sculpture career as well as some much-needed ...more
Deena
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sooo Good!

Another great installment of the Brooks Family series. Loved Lindsay's spirit and her style; she had pretty cool job, too. And Malik,Malik, Malik! Too sexy for words! He was cool as a cucumber and determined not to fall in love, but when he did, he fell hard. And wasn't shy about letting Lindsay know it. Oh, and his 'job' was pretty cool, too.

These two were great together. And was it just me, or did Delaney Diamond turn the heat up to scorching on this one? I had to have ice cold
Selina Durio
Sins of the father

It is amazing how the sins of the father can set the course of a persons life. Malik has chosen a life of celibacy so that he is free of distractions to pursue his passion as an artist. Lindsay is following her new passion as an author and podcaster. When the situation calls for her to need a fiancée and him to need help selling his art, things fall into place. Their lives intersect more than either of them expected.
Malaika
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love conquers all

Out of all the Brooks family books, I love this one the most. Lindsay really was wearing a mask to cover up all the hurt she had inside and Malik was isolating himself for the same reason. Although unconventional, their coming together was meant to be. Now Shawn was a straight jerk and I wish he would have gotten his but Lindsay and Malik being happy was the greatest revenge.
Caroline Bartee
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
True Love

I took my time reading this book and I completely enjoyed reading Malik and Lindsey story. Lindsey is headstrong but yet vulnerable. Malik is introvert but yet straight forward and alpha in every way. Love Malik, take charge and possessive attitude. Lindsey supportive nature is what made this couple a gem. Malik handle Lindsey connection with his mother with maturity.

Ready to read the next book
Connie
Laugh out loud good! How ironic that sex and dating expert, Lindsay, has to hire Malik to be her fake fiance so she can keep her job. I loved how Lindsay thought she was putting something over on Malik and he kept calling her out on her sh, er, stuff! What a shock to discover the actual connection between them. Great story!
Debra Outlaw
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
True love born from fantasy!

Lindsay and Malik are the perfect example of the impossible made possible. How would they know 3 years in the future they would meet again and over come obstacles to find love. I enjoyed their story and hearing from other f family members that I have read about in other books. Reese must have his own book soon. Good read.
Tina Jackson
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved It

This story was smoking hot. The chemistry between Lindsay and Malik seemed to leap off the pages. The underlying mystery and connection from their pasts added depth to the story. I hope to read more from The Brooks family, hopefully Stephan and Reese will get stories also.
Deserie
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lies always haunt you

Loving this so story so much,it's fun and serious,especially with the handsome Malik and Lindsay.
They both went through so much but theorize is so strong.
And daisy he was missing is dear friend,then Malik call him a traitor
And he was missing her badly,daisy knows his master.
Iisha
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wild thoughts is the third book of the Brooks family series. Malik has been celibate for years but on an encounter with Lindsey has him rethinking his decision. This book was amazing. As usual Delaney has written a book that was a page turner. Lindsay and Malik's chemistry was great. Cant wait for the next book.
Pamelon
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Malik and Lindsay some kinda hot

Wild Thoughts was funny, irritating, sad and sexy ! Malik and Lindsay are the H/ h who are different as night and day. They're looking for the same thing but don't know it. Find out how their secrets are connected. Awesome read! Delaney Diamond is always on point!! Ty
Cynthia Smalls
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love and Trust

Love never fails, you have to add trust to really make a relationship work . Malik had to work through his personal problems . And Lindsey also had something to prove about her life. She out going and Malik was an introvert. Bringing their lives together was a great ending I enjoyed this book ,will read it again.
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wonder who's next in the series?

Shawn is a douche. He was wrong for what he did. But if Lindsay trusted Malik, she should have told him about their parents connection. Whatever happen with Shawn shouldn't have sent her fear mode. Because in the end he wasn't going to let her go. Love the epilogue.

I am hoping it will be Reese and Nina story. Crossing my fingers!
Ms Donna
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who would not Love this Story

Malik and Lindsay's story was heart warming and delicious. I have come to the decision that Delaney Diamond is an erotic storyteller, she is definitely on my erotica list. This novel is, instead, recommended to mature audiences. This truly an Awesome trilogy. This is Book 3. Start with Book 1, all the Stories in this series are worth your time.
Melanie DaDiva
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delaney Diamond is the "King" not "Queen" of romance! This book is sexy, romantic, entertaining and heartfelt. You will be captivated when reading this book and will not be finished until you are absorbed the last word.
Tramaine Green
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it!

I loved Malik & Lindsay! Though their relationship started off rocky, I'm glad it bloomed into something more. This was a phenomenal read as most Delany Diamond books are! Looking forward to reading more.
Letitia Day
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another good read!!

Malik and Lindsay...what started out as a convenience ended being a necessity . The theme of honesty and letting go of past hurts really is a true testament of what saved their relationship. I am looking forward to her next book!!

• Everlasting Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Falling for a Knight (The Wild Knights Book 1)
  • Unplanned Love (Jenkins & Sons Construction Series Book 4)
  • Tempted By You (Falling For A Rose Book 9)
  • Soul's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Give Me A Reason (In The Heart Of A Valentine #3)
  • A Lesson On Love (Jenkins & Sons Construction Series Book 3)
  • Duty or Desire
  • Let Me Show You (McClain Brothers #3)
  • #Blessed By Malakai (To Marry a Madden #1)
  • Accused (Atlanta's Finest #4)
  • Finding Home Again (Catalina Cove, #3)
  • With Your Permission (In The Heart Of A Valentine #5)
  • Forget Me Not (Catalina Cove #2)
  • A Game-Changing Christmas (In The Heart Of A Valentine #4)
  • Pass Interference (Connecticut Kings Book 6)
  • Frosted. Whipped. Buttered: An Equilibrium Short
  • All I Want: A Christmas Short
Delaney Diamond is the USA Today Bestselling Author of sweet, sensual, passionate romance novels. She's also the owner of Garden Avenue Press, a digital-first press where she publishes other authors. Born and raised in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Atlanta, Georgia is now her home. She reads romance novels, mysteries, thrillers, and a fair amount of nonfiction.

When she's not busy reading or writing,

Brooks Family (6 books)
  • A Passionate Love (The Bennett Triplets)
  • Passion Rekindled (Brooks Family, #1)
  • Do Over (Brooks Family Book 2)
  • Two Nights in Paris (Brooks Family Book 5)
  • Deeper Than Love (Brooks Family Book 6)