Start by marking “Without Shame (Babylon MC, #4)” as Want to Read:
Without Shame (Babylon MC, #4)

(Babylon MC #4)

Drew Tucker is gone.

The man Ayda Hanagan loves has disappeared into the darkness once again, his mind buried in the torture of grief, his body cold and hard, and his heart completely switched off. Nothing matters to him anymore. Not his brothers, his club, and definitely not the woman he vowed to spend the rest of his life worshipping. The only thing he craves now is blood
Published December 5th 2018 by Victoria L. James & L.J. Stock

Start your review of Without Shame (Babylon MC, #4)
Tzelina
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Excellent read!! Loving it so far ...the twists...Next one asap!!!
Sal
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Goodreads you totally need to give us higher star ratings cause five shiny gold ones just aren’t enough for this book!
This series is one I absolutely adore and I wasn’t sure where Ms James and Ms Stock were going to take this next instalment, didn’t think they could improve on the perfection of the first three books but boy am I glad to say I was wrong!
There wasn’t a single moment in this book that didn’t make me want to turn the page to see what would come next. If real life hadn’t got in the w
Rachel
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The fourth book in the Babylon series was exactly as I hoped and then some. It packed a punch harder than Tyson.

You’re catapulted straight back into to Babylon and the heart of the bikers, No lost time just straight in to the dark and cruel existence of grief. Drew is a shadow of his former self. He may look like himself and fill his role as president of his club but his soul has taken leave. Unwillingly Punishing Ayda and his men with only a mere former shell of himself.

The emotions and pain ar
Jan
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love and life with the Hounds of Babylon.

Another great addition to the series with Drew Tucker and Ayda. This book cannot be read as a standalone and is a continuation of Ayda and Tucker's journey, unlike most series's were the next book moves onto another character. Something Drew Tucker fans will be happy about and I am definitely a big Tucker fan.

Life goes on in the club but everyone is consumed with grief over the loss of a member who was a big part of the Hounds, Drew especially who begin
Wendy Hodges
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fraught with danger and the threats surrounding them and the MC the twists keep coming, all while they are also dealing with grief. With Drew lost in his Ayda is fighting to get him back as well as supporting the others. This book is highly emotional, intense and contains graphic and extreme violence. But you still get glimpses of the love. This moves us forward a bit more as the ongoing saga of the battles the MC are facing start coming to a head. It is gripping but I do need to take a break no ...more
Chanah Dickson (The Book Whisperer)
After Binging on the first 3 books in The Hounds Of Babylon series I couldn’t wait to get started on Without Shame and I couldn’t put it down!

Carrying on with Drew and Aydas story were introduced to a few new characters and as usual not all of them are in the Hounds side. This was gripping from beginning to end with tonnes of questions from previous books answered but were also presented with so many more situations not even I imagined could happen.

A must read for any Hounds Of Babylon fans as
Jan
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love and life with the Hounds of Babylon.

Lozzie
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Without Shame, book four of the Babylon MC series, does not disappoint at all! Obviously, it continues from the previous novel, and things get a lot more interesting. This book isn’t as dark as the previous book, but there is plenty going on to keep you reading until the very last page. More and more secrets are unlocked in this novel, and you will be kept guessing to the very last page.

In the novel by Victoria L. James and L.J. Stock, we see loyalties tested, brotherhood in arms and uncover who
LianaReads blog
Shelves: arc, love-it, mc
It seemed that I am watching all over again Sons of Anarchy while I binge read this serie.
This is the fourth book and the story between Ayda and Drew carry on with the grief and bloodthirst from Drew ,the president who is eaten up from his revenge need to punish the enemies for their dead member and won't think about anything else until it's done. The angst and heartbreak that he has to go through only makes him more lovable but I also felt so much for him as hate can change a person in so many
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***narniaandbeyond***
Without Shame is without doubt one of my Top Reads this year & is well worthy of its place within what has become one of my all time fav MC Series. The Babylon Hounds MC are raw, devastatingly dangerous & completely & utterly obsession material.

It’s so hard to say what I want, without spoiling this book (which reminds me ~ the series has to be read in order, but trust me when I say you will understand why & thank me for it later when you’ve ploughed through all 4 books in less than a week & are
Karyn
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better! Just when I thought there couldn’t be any more drama or suspense, Drew goes and proves me completely wrong. This is the 4th book in the series and just an intense as the beginning.

This is such an amazing series and the authors do an amazing job at keeping the story fresh. Each books bleeds a little into the next and the ride just keeps going.

I found myself smiling, crying, biting my nails, holding my breath and breathing sighs of relief. There were also tim
Joanne Bulmer
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You know you are reading a truely epic book when you conciously read it so slowly to take in every word, that is Without Shame! The way these ladies write together is purely magical. I had my heartbroken and was on my last nerve many times, but this book is sooo worth it. I fell deeper in love with Drew, Ayda and the Hounds with every page.

An absolutely awesome 5 star read, this series just keeps getting better and better. Hound for life!!! Can we have book 5 n9w please? #pullthetrigger
Chanah Dickson (The Book Whisperer)

A must read for any Hounds Of Babylon fans as
Bare Naked Words Promotions
“Babylon will Burn”

Raw, intense…..this story ignited my soul. I didn’t know I could become more invested in Babylon than I already was. I was wrong, and now I know I can never leave. I feel like I have been branded by the HOB.

James & Stock have taken this series to another level with book 4 in the series.

Drew is suffering. And he is coping in the only way he knows how……death and destruction to anyone in his way.

Ayda really comes to her own in this book, and to see how much the HOB admire her i
Sarah Poe
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Speechless! Once again I couldn't put this book down. I had to slow myself down to make sure I read every single word because I was trying to speed read because I needed to find out what happened next.
What are all the secrets Drew doesn't know and why is no one telling him or Ayda?
I absolutely can not wait for the next installment. Will Drew and Ayda get their version of a happy ending or will the enemies win? Is it 2019 yet?!!
Tammara Rhodes
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think you can't expect anything crazier than what has already happened in the small, but crazy town of Babylon, Texas.. here comes the next story in what can only be described as the most phenomenal, exciting, edge of your seat rides. Be ready, Babylon will burn baby.
Carol
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 4 in the Hounds of Babylon MC series
Must read other 3 books first.

We carry on from book 3, The whole Club is tied up in grieve after losing a brother,
No one more so than Drew .
With twist and turns betryal and corruption going on.
can the love of Ayda pull him back from the dark place that is consuming him.

Ayda is struggling to with everything but she has to be strong as her love for Drew is stronger than ever.she just wants him back .

So good love all the character's in this se
Flora Burgos
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this one. We left Babylon on a precipice and the way that it plays out is amazing. Once again James and Stock have knocked it out of the park. I absolutely canNOT wait for the conclusion to this tale!!
Victoria L. James
Jan 19, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Finished the paperback proof of this installment last night, and it still leaves me breathless even a full month after release. We can't wait to finish book 5 for you all.
Sue
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drew Tucker is gone ......
Those words scared the hell out of me. But how wrong was I what I did feel reading this book. My heart broke at times for all the characters, my nerves were shot too, my god what a ride it was, fantastic, brilliant, amazing story. This series just gets better with every book, I never want it to end. Drew and Ayda you rock big time.

Book 4 in the Babylon series absolutely blew me away, the way these authors write together just blows my mind. It’s flawless story telling
Shelley Jennings-Sharp
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 4 of the Babylon MC series and holycrap it was good!! I really enjoyed emersing myself in the Hounds of Babylon again.
Drew is struggling to keep it together after loosing a brother and Ayda is always there for him.
So many secrets uncovered in this book, I have no idea whats going to happen next!  So well written and can't wait for the next one.
Kristina
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better and better....WOW!!!

This book was just amazing! Get ready for an emotionally ride with Drew, Ayda and the Hounds. I love them all so much <3
VL James and LJ Stock write so beautifully together that you feel like you are a part of the whole series!

Amazing job you two! I can’t recommend this series enough <3
Konny
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Without Shame by Victoria L. James and L.J. Stock is the fourth installment in the authors Babylon MC series. The books are not standalones and I recommend to read them in order. The previous books are : Without Consequence; Without Mercy and Without Truth.

In Without Shame Drew and Ayda's story continues. I will you not bore with repeating the blurb or with spoilers, only so much, Without Shame is more. More of everything. More drama, more danger, more violence and devastation.
Without Shame is a
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to start out by saying something that should be obvious, but unfortunately, that's not always to case for some people, and somehow it affects reviews so here goes. Without Shame is the 4th book in the Babylon MC series, and no, it's not about a different couple, so YOU MUST READ Without Consequence (Book 1), Without Mercy (Book 2), and Without Truth (Book 3) IN ORDER FIRST! Now, these two authors have come together & created something very special & highly addictive, not to mention, th ...more
Tara Bryant
By L.J. Stock and Victoria L. James

Well, well, well....the Hounds are back baby! And they are better than ever!!

“Our hearts beat and broke together, every one of us feeling that void in our lives so deeply that it scarred our souls.”

Dealing with death is never easy, but when it’s one of your own, it consumes you. Drew, Ayda and the Hounds must seek retribution while they heal, a messy task. Retaliation, unwelcome visitors and ghosts from the past add to the club’s growing list of t
Amanda McCalip
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Without Shame is book number 4 in the Babylon series and it was so much more than I hoped it would be. This book absolutely slayed me. It packed such a fierce story that was full of emotion.

Drew is dealing with a lot in this book. His grief is at an all time high and he is being sucked back into that dark side of himself that was haunting him in the previous books. He is not acting like the lover Ayda has come to know and it is effecting everyone around them. The MC needs their leader and Ayda
Heavenly
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I basically binged read this series within a week. I have read the 1st book some time ago but then life happened and interrupted my reading time. But now I have restarted and I simply couldn't stop. Thank God my husband was doing a night shift that week otherwise we would have words as he would tell me off that I am reading till late. Again #sorrynotsorry

This series. Omg. Where to even begin and not give spoilers. This series is one of them that when your friend ask you to recommend a good MC bo
Kari Hansen
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story begins where Without Truth left off as the love story of Ayda and Tucker continues. The club but especially Drew are drowning in grief. All Drew wants is vengeance as he pushes not only his brothers but Ayda away. Ayda is so much stronger than the woman he met in the first book and she is not about to let him handle it himself.

Questions are answered, secrets are revealed as this story takes you on a wild ride filled with suspense, action and drama. We once again get to witness the hea
Zetti
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to get my hands on this book, because this series is one that I love and that I love to keep reading. I could have read this book so many times over and not even for a second get bored, that is how addicting this book is for me.

This book has this element of darkness yet there is a hint of hope because these guys are a family, a team and they never not even for a damn second give up on each other. That element is why I am so in love with Drew and Ayda.

Rollercoaster. That is how
Krista Webster
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent continuation of the Babylon MC series. We see Drew reverting back into the dark , which has been brought on by grief. He misses Harry so much that it takes everything Ayda has to bring him back. What strength , support and love she shows that man , he has no option but to be the man she knows he is. All the other Hounds are there and it is lovely catching up with them all, seeing how they are coping with all that is going on in Babylon. I know Drew is the main man but I must admit I th ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Cherry Beats
  • Dirty Rock
  • Ghost Note
  • Tears of Glass (Tears Of... Book 2)
  • Tears of Gold (Tears of...)
  • Another Life
  • A Fight For Ethan (A Road To Wonderland Story #3)
  • A Shot in The Dark
  • Tears of Ink (Tears of ... Book 1)
  • Judas (Indignant Few MC, #1)
  • UnBreak Me (Savage Beast MC #2)
  • Ropes (Burning Saints MC, #3)
  • Taking Her Down (Savage Brothers 2nd Generation, #1)
  • The Triple Threat
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #2)
  • Smoke (Archer's Creek #5)
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #3)
  • The Entitled (Entitled #1)
Victoria's reader group ➤ https://goo.gl/cRh7VM
Facebook ➤ https://goo.gl/38RTYH
Instagram ➤ https://www.instagram.com/victoria_lj...
Website ➤ www.victorialjames.com

WITHOUT FOREVER... Releasing June 18th. Are you ready to say goodbye to Drew and Ayda?

Victoria L. James is a teenage girl stuck inside a thirty-something-year-old’s body. A Corona and nacho appreciator with a ridiculous obsession for all

Babylon MC (5 books)
  • Without Consequence (Babylon MC, #1)
  • Without Mercy (Babylon MC, #2)
  • Without Truth (Babylon MC, #3)
  • Without Forever (Babylon MC, #5)