Start by marking “Mission: Anaconda (Division Eight #3)” as Want to Read:
Mission: Anaconda (Division Eight #3)

Mission: Anaconda (Division Eight #3)

It should have been a simple mission.
They were meant to get in and out in one day.
Except it wasn’t.
And they didn’t.

When a CIA double agent working for one of the most influential cartels in South America comes up with a lead that could help the U.S. government and their allies slow the growing scourge posed by drug lords in the region, ARMOR is assigned the task of extr
Published August 28th 2018 by A.D. Starrling

To ask other readers questions about Mission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mission

Bambi Unbridled
description

Mission: Anaconda is the third book in A.D. Starrling's fast-paced romantic military suspense series, Division Eight. The series follows the covert operatives of Division Eight, a high level and secret military organization that is sent on tough and sensitive assignments around the world.

This installment follows our Division Eight team from Mexico to Brazil to extract informant members of a drug cartel. The action, as usual, was fast-paced enough that you didn't want to blink while you read for
Caroline
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interesting no bad language can't wait for the next book in the series
Ashley Jasper
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
My first book by AD Starrling is just what I needed. I've been on a tear of emotional reads and my heart needed the break. But don't let that statement fool you, because Mission: Anaconda was non-stop action.

A dare. A kiss. A mission. Danger. Explosions. FUBAR. Survival.

For as different as Gaby and Miles were, when it came down to it, at their core, they were very much the same. Fighting the good fight. With only each other to rely on until the reinforcements came, they were able to set aside th
Bobbie
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Mission: Anaconda, the new division eight novella and it was a fun read. There was both action and a little romance. Opposites attract as Gaby and Miles find out, when a playful bet opens their eyes to the chemistry that's between them. When a mission goes wrong and they find their lives in danger, they both begin to realize the depth of their feelings for each other. During all this, readers can expect great action scenes and humor. If you are looking for a novella to read ...more
Cheryl
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A well written contemporary novel. Lots of action and some romance. Just as I was getting into the romance interaction of Gaby and Miles, the book ended. Kind of left you hanging a bit about how far the relationship would go. If the series is all about drug cartels then it will not last long because how many people can you rescue? The main characters interact well together. It ended and leaving me with kinda wanting more and not just romance. The humor added a nice touch to the story! As a singl ...more
Lauren Orr
Aug 31, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1-star-reads
I received an ARC in return for my honest opinion.

This book definitely was not what I expected. I am all down for military romance but this story was more military then romance. I do appreciate that their was an actual story outside the romance part but it just wasn’t what I like.

If your looking for a book with more depth then just the usual romance this one is for you. While i didn’t like it out of personal preference, i think other people would enjoy it.
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Mission: Anaconda is the third novella in the Division Eight series by the talented A.D. Starrling. This is a fast paced, action packed story full of suspense, humor and a little romance. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and couldn't put it down. The relationship between Miles and Gaby is full of sexual tension and I loved the way they tried to hide it. I love this team of characters and I can't wait for the next in the series.
Angi
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book. This series keeps me on the edge. I love all the action A. D. Starrling puts in her books. So much detail and twists! I feel like I'm watching an action movie with my husband! Definitely a must read if you like action books! I received an advance copy of the book and I truly loved it!
Alun Humphreys
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second Mission book that I've read. It was a bit shorter than I expected, I read it in one day. That wasn't to do with how short it was, as soon as I started I couldn't put it down. The story flowed brilliantly and the action was non stop, although I did feel at times that the romance overshadowed the action. However, the way the characters interacted was brilliant.
Christine Scotney
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another exciting episode in the Division Eight series. Thrilling read, I read it in one sitting. Co-ops sometime go bad, and someone has to pay the price for that, and sometimes something good comes out of a totally, FUBAR situation. There’s no going over and over the same thing, rehashing something as some stories do, this is fast paced, get in and get on with the job, Brilliant.
Ron Owen
Good short story

Had all three books been combined, I might have given a five star rating.

$2.99 For 160 pages seems too much

The three stories were good but repetitive. Similar adjectives thru the three stories (leafy garden) makes me question the authors limited vocabulary
Bobbi
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is full of adrenaline packed adventure and bantering humor. This team never ceases to amaze and intrigue me whether they are working as a complete team or as a pair. A.D. Starrling can pull me into her stories anytime.
Carrie O'Leary
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another good fun and well researched story from the Division Eight series. The story starts on a high, and maintains it all the way through. Plenty of heat in the rainforest! I just couldn’t stop reading. Can’t wait for the next thrilling ride in the series
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a full of action story that has you gripped until the end. CIA and Cartel, can’t get more action than that. Loved it and ready for more.
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great by this superb writer of many stories. CIA has their work cut out for them and danger is part of the game. Impossible to put down. Received an ARC and reviewing because I loved it.
Débora Poco
Sep 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Check out my review on my blog by clicking the link below:

Melinda Howell
Wade Stubbs
Dec 12, 2018
Ian Haynes
May 13, 2019
AD Starrling’s bestselling supernatural thriller series Seventeen combines action, suspense, and a dose of fantasy to make each book an explosive, adrenaline-fueled ride. If you prefer your action hot and your heroes sexy and strong-willed, then check out her military thriller series Division Eight.

When she’s not busy writing, AD can be found looking up exciting international locations and cool s