Start by marking “Sadie Hawkins (Addiction Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Sadie Hawkins (Addiction Series Book 1)

Sadie Hawkins (Addiction Series Book 1)

My story isn’t a fairy tale.

It isn’t filled with princes and castles and happily ever afters.

My story is real — the truth as I know it. It’s fueled by drugs and debauchery and bad decisions. In my world, there are no happy endings, only darkness and rabbit holes.

My name is Sadie Hawkins... will you come dance with me?
Published August 3rd 2018

Start your review of Sadie Hawkins (Addiction Series Book 1)
Faith
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I bought Sadie Hawkins as a late birthday present to myself and quickly devoured the words. However I did struggle when it came time to leave a review on what I could possibly say to do this book justice.
First off, if you've read some of Juli's other books this is departure from her normal genres. What I can say is that it does share the same grittiness that personifies Juli and her books.
If you are looking for a quick happy ever after this isn't the book for you. If you are looking for a book
Kathryn
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is not my typical fare. But I didn't realize that until going into it. And I couldn't stop. It's SUPER dark. It's sad. There is light at times, but it never shines quite bright enough. You see Sadie is an addict. Now I'm not giving anything away by that, although Sadie doesn't say it out loud. You can tell the author needed to get this off her chest, her heart, and the words just poured out. It's a book I'll probably never read again, but not because it's bad. It's heart wrenching and even ...more
Ashley Dryden
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Different

Typically not my type of read, however I thought it was a great book! I lost my husband, the father of my 2 girls,4 years ago to his addiction to prescription meds and this book really hit home as far as trying to help someone who doesn’t want to help themselves. Thank you for bringing light to a subject that so many shy away from!
Melanie Marsh
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
God, where to start with this book? This isn’t my usual type of read but I’ve got to say, it’s one hell of a ride. As the parent of a college student, Sadie Hawkins is somewhat terrifying. It gets dark, and it gets dark quickly. When the blurb says, “there’s no happy endings, only darkness and rabbit holes,” it’s not exaggerating.

Sadie is a drug addict. She didn’t start out that way. She was once a struggling student attending law school. What started out as a means to complete an abundance of
Debbie Barao
Mar 23, 2019
Frankie Johnson
Sep 03, 2018
Theresa
Aug 07, 2018
Juli Valenti
Aug 06, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Ginny
Sep 08, 2018
Stephanie
marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2019
Juli Valenti is a contemporary romance author who just can’t seem to make up her mind. She enjoys writing everything from sweet and funny romantic comedies, to ugly cry, heartbreaking stories, and even romantic suspense.

Her newest series, Redemption Reigns MC, has become a pivotal turning point in motorcycle club romance novels, changing the pace and bring diversity to a world run by m