Start by marking “Claron (Siblings O'Rifcan, #1)” as Want to Read:
Claron (Siblings O'Rifcan, #1)

Claron

(Siblings O'Rifcan #1)

Tossing her belongings into a suitcase and escaping heartbreak seemed like the best idea for Rhea Conners. She’d simply travel across the ocean to visit her grandfather in Ireland and heal. Then she’d come back. Simple. But what she doesn’t expect is to find solace and healing in the form of the O’Rifcan family. One member in particular: Claron.

Claron enjoyed his life far
Published August 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Claron, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claron

Coco.V
Mar 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/15/2019)! 🎁
Lk Collier
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't think of anything I didn't like about this book and this series! It's clean, it's funny, it's romantic, and there aren't any stupid problematic situations the characters get into that cause a problem before the sweet ending! The first book surprised me by how quickly it ended, but once the romance was set, what more was needed? I was perfectly ready when the other books in the series also ended quickly. I'm looking forward to reading the last book in this series and going on to read othe ...more
Linda Rutland
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now I have to read the rest of the series

Claron is the youngest son in the O'Rifcan family. He has 9 other brothers and sisters. Rhea has come to Ireland to visit her grandfather and to escape her cheating ex boyfriend. From the moment she meets the first O'Rifcan she is accepted as family and though she wasn't looking for any relationship she can't deny her immediate attraction to Claron. Lots of family relationships and great characters. Truely enjoyed this book and now I've more to read. Thi
Virginia
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Warm Fuzzies

I raced through this sweet romantic story that takes place in Ireland. I loved the characters--both main and secondary. The story wasn't always real life, but sometimes you just don't want real life. I enjoyed that it read as if watching a movie. I highly recommend it. It did end really abruptly but I'm sure I will learn more in the next book that's about another of the O'Rifcan siblings.
Jessie  Shepps
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet Irish Romance.

I loved all of the characters in this novel. Clary and Rhea had such great chemistry together. I loved how each one had to learn to overcome heart ache to really learn to love another again. There were so many great parts of this book. I literally had lol moments. There is also very touching moments that show how much love a family can give even if they are not of blood relation. My first read from this author but most definitely not my last.
Patty
May 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not Happy

I wanted Riley to be the choice and was very disappointed that he was not. I really, really hate Maternal match making- so this was another aspect that made me grumpy, I guess not every book can be as is wanted and there is sometimes disappointment.
Debbie
May 16, 2019 rated it liked it
cute and sweet

This was a cute and sweet story. Quick, easy read. Not as much chemistry between the leads as I'd like. The ending was a bit anticlimactic for me. Overall cute but left a little to be desired.
Chrissy Boskovich
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely heartwarming!!

Loved this sweet heartfelt love story!! I am in love with this family and can not wait to read each member story as it unfolds!!! Clarion and Rhea story was a great way to start off this series!!! Waiting on pins and needles for Riley story!!!
Traci
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Between the scenery, and O'Rifgan clan it is a beautiful slowly developing love story. Both main characters seem to reach out to each other, gently and tentatively. Loved every page.
Brian Davis
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
☺☺☺☺

Nice scene setting, engaging characters and a fun and interesting plot. A well told tale of second chances, and the intro to what looks to be a fun series.
Myrna
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a good Irish Book. and this is one of the best so far, Can't wait to read the rest .
Catherine
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
DNF. The book was really sweet for awhile but the cow manure scene grossed me out so badly I couldn't read anymore.
Lani Phillips
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast sweet read. I needed a mindless sweet book to read and this was perfect. Looking forward to the next one in the series.
Zach Tunnell
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Book!

The O’Rifcan series has been a great book series that I have greatly enjoyed! I highly recommend it to anyone!
Gen
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Very enjoyable light hearted read. Looking forward to read more about the O'Rifcan family. Loved the setting and the Irish slang.
Rebecca Brewster
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Claron

Excellent sweet romance set in beautiful Ireland. I love meeting the O'RIfcan family and I can't wait to read more from this author.
carolyn eplin
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mending a broken heart in Ireland

It was a good read. Slow to start. But it ended up.being a very good read. Will need to get the next book in the series.
Marie Taylor
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
A satisfying read. I plan tor read the others
In this series. I like the O’Rifcans.
Victoria
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
Anne Scott
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming Romance

Ireland has always tugged at my soul. I love the deep history of the land, its people, and the ancient castles and lore. When reading Claron, at times I actually felt as though I were walking the countryside, or gazing out at the vast sea and coastline. There are moments when the story takes you into a pub filled with friends and family, and the rollicking good craic for which the Irish are known. I can’t say enough about the author’s wonderful talent for painting an authent
Lauren
Mar 25, 2019
Jo Ann C. Smith
Mar 23, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Thanks for reading my books!

I sat here for about five minutes trying to think of something prolific to write, and all I came up with was that first sentence. However, despite it being simple and understated, it's a genuine response. I appreciate all who read and listen to my books. And for those who rate and review it, a special thanks to you.
Happy Reading!
Katharine

All titles written by me:
The U

Siblings O'Rifcan (2 books)
  • Riley (Siblings O'Rifcan, #2)