Start by marking “Kissed Cyborg (Bound by Her, #3)” as Want to Read:
Kissed Cyborg (Bound by Her, #3)

Kissed Cyborg

(Bound by Her #3)

HOW ABOUT ANOTHER KISS?

Can’t find Mr. Right? Why not create him? MedAct is the company that can make all your dreams come true! Just give them a call and let them create the perfect man for you. But remember, you can never give him up. It will kill him, literally.

Faye never intended to bind the Fighter, Silver. She kissed him to save her best friend’s cyborg, but the c
Published August 14th 2018 by Sense of Romance

To ask other readers questions about Kissed Cyborg, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kissed Cyborg

Start your review of Kissed Cyborg (Bound by Her, #3)
Mari (Smut Duchess)
The books aren't stand alones and it's been so long since I read the last one in the series I was a bit confused. Particularly since the last time the 2 main characters interacted was in the first book. In the first book Faye kissed Silver to distract him from her friends. She didn't realize she was starting a bond with him. Months later Silver is almost insane from an uncompleted bond. Problem is Silver doesn't want to be bound to another woman and Faye doesn't want to a cyborg bound to her. I ...more
Sara Dalengren
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
3,5
Hade velat dyka lite djupare i själva kärlekshistorien.
Eli
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Okay let me tell you why I liked this book. This author reminds me Singh. Aka the psy-channeling series. This cyborg series has an overarching plot that goes with each book. It doesn’t mean that you can’t read each book as a stand-alone, but you do get a nice smile from where the twists turn as things become revealed.

I think I loved book 2 the most so far. There was something special about Wing. I didn’t mind this book, but the characters almost felt like forced to be together and then instantl
Darlena
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kissed Cyborg

This book is Faye and Silvers story and also takes you deeper into the mystery of the cyborg creation and why the bond way formed to control the cyborgs.

Silver’s first bond was broken upon his bounds death and having survived it he was free of the bond. But Faye kissed him, to distract everyone from hurting Shade. It started the Bond sequence. He is not happy nor is Faye.

The last chapter is about a heist gone wrong and leads you into the next book.

nichole
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!

If you like cyborg romance you will like these books. If you like couples that are devoted to each other you will like these books. If you like a mystery romance you will like these books. If you're leary of reading because of the cyborg story line you are missing out.
These are great stories written extremely well.
shannon  Stubbs
Sep 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Not bad

The story wasn't too bad. At first, in the beginning of the series, I didn't like Silver too much. He kind of grows on you in this story. FYI, this story ends with a cliff hanger.
Helena#bookdreamer
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Disturbing

I wasn't comfortable with the fact that these cyborgs were like properties of their women and that the bond makes them sexually want a women against their will. I wasn't convinced in the end that he truly loved her. Issues with consent here.
Sandra Kelly
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!!

So happy for Silver and Faye, even though it was rocky in the beginning. They finally admitted how they feel and Silver is now hers. I do hope that if the female cyborg is made, it won't jeopardize what all of the cyborgs and bound ones have. On to the next book!
BobaFett114
Excellent book!

This series is very good. I do recommend reading them in order because each one builds on the last with a central story. Silver and Faye are good together. In fact, I think Silver might be my favorite cyborg. Lots of action, steam, and love.
Traci Harris
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

I love this cyborg series. One of the best I've ever read! I can't wait for the next book! Great job!
Brittany Putzer
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
YESS finally we get to see what happens to poor Silver! Our handsome rebel friend who accidentally got kissed. Oh my heart! Such a wonder story.
Jenifer
Aug 27, 2018
Lacey
Aug 29, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Maid for an Alien Prince (Intergalactic Exchange Program, #1)
  • Shattered Silence (Darkstar Mercenaries #2)
  • Assigned a Mate (Interstellar Brides Program, #1)
  • Anna and the Alien (Alien Abduction, #1)
  • Fractured Souls (Darkstar Mercenaries, #3)
  • The Commander's Captive (House of Kaimar #1)
  • Mated To The Warriors (Interstellar Brides Program, #2)
  • Deb and the Demon (Alien Abduction #4)
  • Rough Country (Tannen Boys, #3)
  • Alien Monster (Alien Abductors, #3)
  • Greta and the Gargoyle (Alien Abduction, #3.5)
  • Ella and the Emperor (Alien Abduction #5)
  • Luffs (Transcendence, #1.5)
  • Faith and the Fighter (Alien Abduction, #6)
  • Izzie and the Icebeast (Alien Abduction #8)
  • Minotaur's Curse (Into the Dead Fall, #3)
  • The Warrior's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #4)
  • Hanna and the Hitman (Alien Abduction #7)
Nellie C. Lind was born in Poland and moved to Sweden when she was 5 years old. She writes passionate romance stories for adult readers.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nellieclind

Bound by Her (4 books)
  • Her Cyborg (Bound by Her, #1)
  • Tempted Cyborg (Bound by Her, #1.5)
  • Loved Cyborg (Bound by Her Book 2)

News & Interviews