Start by marking “Promises (Web of Sin, #3)” as Want to Read:
Promises (Web of Sin, #3)

Promises

(Web of Sin #3)

The twisted and intriguing storytelling that you loved in Consequences and Infidelity is back with the stunning conclusion of an all-new alpha anti-hero in the dark romance series Web of Sin, by New York Times bestselling author Aleatha Romig.
You won’t believe your eyes as Promises brings the Web of Sin trilogy to a dramatic close.

Have you been Aleatha’d?

Promises is book
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Published January 8th 2019 by Romig Works, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Promises, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Promises

Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who was Jimmy Hoffa and where is he buried?
That question has been the best kept & unsolved mystery for decades. Aleatha has a pen that just spins webs, strong inescapable threads, silky and sexy alluring. Full of hot, sigh-worthy romance and adrenaline rush of a good crime thriller.
" I don’t want any ghosts from the past coming back to life. She’s a damn ghost and if you cared about her at all, you would have left her dead.”

description

In this story too she has the same tone of unsolved mystery that
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Promises (Web of Sin #3)
By: Aleatha Romig
4.5 Stars

The conclusion we’ve all been waiting for is here!!! Promises is the final book in the Web of Sin trilogy. Make sure to have read Secrets and Lies before reading Promises.

All the chess pieces have been set up, the game of the century is being played. There are so many variables in this story, just like the game of chess. One wrong move and the game is over.

Sterling Sparrow is what Araneae needs in her life! Araneae’s life has been filled with l
Anne Baker
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Mother’s Forever Love

The perfect ending to this amazing Trilogy! Every kind of conspiracy theory you can think of is on Aleatha Romig’s Mind when she writes her amazing books, this one being no exception! Just wow! A stupendous, magnificent, mind blowing and gripping story from start to finish, one I never wanted to end! One that you will never out guess the ending!
Who can Areneae believe? Who is telling the truth and who is telling lies? Can their promises of no more lies and no more secrets
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Araneae McCrie was born into a dangerous life shrouded in secrets and lies. She’s finally finding herself and uncovering her truths now that she’s in Chicago with Sterling Sparrow, the man who bulldozed his way into her life. The longer she’s with him, there’s no place she’d rather be than with this beautiful, intense, overbearing man she’s come to think of as hers. She was now fully part of his world, and saw the man behind the mask who had a loving, sensual sid
❤️ Paulette
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Title: ➳ ❤- Promises
Series ➳ Web of Sin Series 2#
Author: ➳ Aleatha Romig
Publication: January 8th 2019
💖💖💖💖💖

ღ My hands gripped my Kindle so tight as I got close to the ending. I wondered if Araneae McCrie would find all the answers to her questions? Or if she finds love & happy ever after in Sterling Sparrow arms?

➳ The conclusion we’ve all been waiting Yay… Amazing thrilling ride & what a suspenseful conclusion to the Web of Sin series. Finally, we get all the answers we are craving, o
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Book 2: Lies
Book 3: Promises

Chris
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aleatha Romig has outdone herself with this fantastic story!
We finally have all the answers and the puzzle is complete!!!
Promises is the perfect conclusion of the suspense filled Web of Sin trilogy!!
This whole complex story is like trying to follow a fast moving, never stopping chess game where all the pieces, or in this case the characters in play are constantly shifting and the secrets are unraveling.

Natalie The Biblioholic
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc, suspense
There's a saying I've grown up hearing and I repeat it to this day - 'Everything in darkness must soon come to light'. I feel that this was most definitely true in this book. All of the secrets and all of the lies were finally out in the open and Araneae's life was in more danger than ever.

Answers abound in this conclusion of the Web of Sin series. Amidst the drama and the danger, Sterling and Araneae grew closer, making them more of a united force than ever. Nothing and no one was going to take
Tia Louise
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
YASSSS!!!!! Ahh! I LOVE IT!!!

All the FEELS, all the ANSWERS, all the suspense and thrills and the roller-coaster you NEED. It's the perfect ending to this trilogy. Sterling is the ultimate hero--he's always there for Araneae, always protecting her, always deliciously sexy.

It's the book you've been waiting for. Block off some time, because you won't be able to put it down!

Sterling + Araneae forever!
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 “Well Done” Stars

The Promises of Answers to all the Secrets and Lies in the Web of Sin Series came full circle. There were so many answers that needed to be answered, I wasn’t sure it could be done. But this ever talented author crossed every t and dotted every i and completely shined the light in this dark and twisted love story.

Araneae’s past is fully revealed in Promises. There are many revelations that she must face and Sterling is always at her side. Her safely and well being is always fr
Michelle
Great book!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This book was so good I 've been looking forward to finally getting the answers I wanted from this series. There have been so many twists and turns going on this series and this book was no different. Araneae and Sterling haven't had an easy ride. They have had everything thrown at them and in this book it's just the same. My heart breaks for Araneae she doesn't know what is goin on the secrets and lies just keep coming. It's only Sterling that is keeping her sane. I luv that man! He
Pam Godwin
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sigh-worthy finish to a breathtaking series.

Sterling Sparrow is just the right balance of overbearing brute and devoted hero as every secret is exposed, every lie resolved, and every promise kept. It's a glorious ride.
Mimiorphee
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc
What an incredible series! In this last installment, Promises are made, Secrets unravel, Lies are revealed and the Web of Sins beautifully and thoroughly get disentangled.

"A man’s word is either—”“Either his most valuable tool or his most respected weapon.”

Aleatha Romig 's tone once again worked her magic, her characters evolved and at the same time stayed true to themselves. Sterling's protectiveness won me over and Araneae's strenght and increased self-confidence were well handled.

The line
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Promises concludes Sterling Sparrow and Araneae McCrie’s enthralling narrative of lies, secrets and promises. Answers to Araneae’s unique history is unveiled in its sordid yet compelling entirety in unexpected, gripping ways that will leave you in awe of Aleatha Romig’s compelling writing and thrilling scenes.

I sighed, melting against him, my softness against his hardness. We were opposites in so many ways, yet we fit together perfectly as our hearts beat as one.

Araneae and Sterling’s chemis
Shayna
“𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

Araneae and Sterling’s seductive and suspenseful journey concludes in 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬, the third and final installment in Aleatha Romig’s enticing and steamy 𝑊𝑒𝑏 𝑜𝑓 𝑆𝑖𝑛 trilogy. With impeccable writing and a thrilling prose, I couldn't have asked for a more unforgettable ending. This book, this entire trilogy will keep you on your toes. It’s addicting, poignant, and gripping! It’s something you’ll want to experience over and over again! I’ve been
Myla
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I'm still in book heaven after reading Promises. The secrets, the lies it all ends here and I couldn't ask for a better way to end this intriguing, mysterious trilogy. Sterling Sparrow proves to be a swoon-worthy hero by that way he takes care of things just to protect Araneae and the people she loves. He's a man of his word. While Araneae continuous to amaze me how strong, resilient she is as she faces life's challenges. The question now is, will they still be together after knowing the truth?
Timitra
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rated 4.5 Stars

I devoured Promises. It kept me invested, interested, intrigued, anxious and excited among so many other things. I loved it. It was such a great and fitting end to a wonderful, dark and twisty tale. I cannot wait for what's coming next.

Copy provided by author
Courtney
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Worth all the wait and more!! WOW!

Promises definitely delivered. We get all the answers we wanted, but now without a bit of suspense and drama mixed in beforehand.

I am not sure what I can say without giving too much away.

Sterling definitely proves his worth in protecting Araneae at any cost. Araneae proves that she is strong and has no problem heading any obstacle with determination and a fierceness I have come to love.

Aleatha definitely knows how to give us the action, suspense, drama and roman
Amy
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5, Thrilling Stars!!

“Somehow, because of you, life and hope have been allowed to bloom in a place where I never thought that would be allowed. I choose to believe that you’re sincere in wanting her happy. It’s all I’ve ever wanted. No matter the reason you found her, thank you.”

“Sterling’s possessiveness, his declaration of proprietorship pissed me off and reassured me at the same time. I was his, which meant he was mine. The shitstorm–as he called it–could continue to blow as long as we’re toge
Badass Bloggettes
Phenomenal.

Promises ~ book 3 in the Web of Sin series by Aleatha Romig does everything it say’s on the cover. This book promises to answer all your questions from the other two books, it gives you a better insight into the man that is Sterling Sparrow and who Araneae really is.

I was so pleased to finally get the ARC of this book so I could continue my obsession with this couple and these people. This book blew me away with the in-depth way the underground cartels worked.

No matter what you think
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
A thrilling ride and what a suspenseful conclusion to the Web of Sin series. Finally the answers we are craving. With the perfect mix of romance and mystery... the steamy chemistry palpable... the unraveling of the secrets unparalleled...
I am in awe of this author and very much looking forward to the spin-off series... gahhhhh! Aleatha Romig is my new go-to for anything and everything romantic suspense 😍
Nadine Bookaholic
You can see this and other Reviews I have written along with various cover reveals, excerpts, and giveaways here Nadine's Obsessed with Books

The Conclusion to the Web of Sin trilogy is here and can I just say that I am sad that Araneae and Sterling's story is over. I have loved the two of them from the very beginning, there was never a doubt in my mind that they were perfect for one another and that they were absolutely meant to be together.

Aleatha Romig is a true genius with her writing. As w
Kate's Corner
3.5 Yes Mr. Sparrow Stars.

I think I don’t need to elaborate on the characters and chemistry in the last book of the trilogy as it is still hot and they still mesh well together. The conclusion has come to Kennedy Hawkins/Araneae McCrie’s past through all the secrets and lies she will come to know what has finally happened.

Sterling Sparrow is his usual alpha, overprotectiveness king of the underworld so there isn’t much that I can add to that other that he pulled a dick move. Araneae was far too
Elizabeth
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delicious is the only word I can think of to describe this book. It kept me enthralled - as do all Aleatha Romig's books - but I was surprised how much I was rooting for Sterling even though he admits to doing terrible things. This story has as many strands as a spiders web with Araneae at the middle. The story is full of twists and turns that kept me enthralled from beginning to end, it was wonderful conclusion to a wonderful series!
Kathy Coopmans
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sinfully delicious.
All I have to say is Sterling isn't as bad as he thinks. He's a dark man. Alpha through and through, but the man has a soul and in the center is his woman.
An epic page-turner.
Promises is the third and final book to this series. If you haven't started it, you are missing out on some good words.
Kathy Coopmans
USA Today Bestselling Author.
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
No one does dark mafia romance like Aleatha Romig. This twisted web of secrets lies and promises are finally untangled in the epic conclusion to this series. I don’t know how Aleatha does it, but she never misses a detail and manages to dissect each twist and turn with surgical precision. Bravo Aleatha!

This review appears on https://www.kindlecrack.net, http://www.facebook.com/kindlecrack, Kindle Crack Book Reviews Daily Fix group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Kindl... Goodreads, Amazon, Pint
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads, arcs, alison
There was so much happening in this series and I couldn’t wait to get all the answer. Was Sterling truly a good guy? Will Araneae truly find out where she came from. Well guess what? I’m not telling you so HA! I don’t want to give anything away, just know Sterling is every bit still bossy, sexy, protective and amazing.

There was this web of tangled secrets and lies, weaving through them all was a fun ride. This book was just as good as the other two in the series and I am so glad I read it. Aleat
Tanya
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love Aleatha Romig, I am glad to see her return to her dark roots. This is truly NOT as suspenseful as Consequences nor Infidelity. This series combines both her light and her dark in my opinion. If you have only read her dark you might be slightly disappointed, if you have read her light your might be disappointed. If you are thinking of trying her other side this is the perfect series to start with to bridge her 2 sides.

The truths that come out in this book that we have been striving since b
Dora Koutsoukou
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
4,5 💖❤❤💖 you-are-mine ⭐⭐⭐⭐s❣❣❣❣

“As I stalked toward her, I fought back the smile that itched to come to my lips, doing my best to be the predator and not the prey because that was what she did to me.” Sterling
Di Covey
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Suspenseful!

I loved the suspense, loyalty, and twisted storytelling. I don't think I took a single breath until this book was finished!
Aleatha Romig is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Indiana. She grew up in Mishawaka, graduated from Indiana University, and is currently living south of Indianapolis. Aleatha has raised three children with her high school sweetheart and husband of over thirty years. Before she became a full-time author, she worked days as a dental hygienist and s ...more

Web of Sin (3 books)
  • Secrets (Web of Sin, #1)
  • Lies (Web of Sin, #2)