Start by marking “Consort of Light (The Witch's Consorts #5)” as Want to Read:
Consort of Light (The Witch's Consorts #5)

Consort of Light

(The Witch's Consorts #5)

In the last few months, I've faced more danger with the five men I'm not supposed to love than most people encounter in a lifetime. And it's not over yet. Our enemies have unleashed a threat greater than anyone in witching society could have believed possible.

How do I fight back when we're up against forces that could destroy our entire world? I wasn't prepared for this.
Published October 10th 2018 by Ink Spark Press

To ask other readers questions about Consort of Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Consort of Light

Rachel
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Consort of Light is the fifth and final book in the Witch's Consorts series. Eva has done a good job with this new adult reverse harem. The series is filled with romance, literal magic and adventure. Rose is a witch, who is caring, loving and kind and when she reconnected with the five male childhood friends she had no idea that it would lead to this.

I loved every minute of Consort of Light. I devoured this book so quickly I would read it any time I could get my hands on it. The books picks up r
Emily
Oct 04, 2018 rated it liked it
I received an advance review copy in exchange for an honest review.

Well I can definitely say that this final instalment was an improvement compared to the last one. We pick up pretty much the exact same place the last one ended, with the discovery that a demon is on the loose and the Assembly needs Rose's help stopping it. There was a lot revealed in this one that I can tell was planned from the very beginning, so it was nice to see some of the little loose threads from the previous books come t
madpharmd
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a nice and fitting end to the reverse harem series. Rose and her guys, while still coming to grips with their relationship and trying to grow as a unit, are still embroiled in the struggle with being accepted by the witching community and trying to save the world from the unleashed demon roaming the land.
There were some parts that seemed to drag a bit - the constant waiting around, trying an attack, failing, sitting around some more and trying to dig up more background. I understand … it w
Michelle Fritz PA
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally we reach the last book!! This was filled with conflict and frustrations. Rose is up against an evil fiend and her guys are busy going up to bat for her. This had such a touching conclusion that just seemed so fitting. We saw some differing of opinions as to her unique consorting that gave the plot the continued boost it had taken from the prior books. I was thrilled to see some of Rose's family in this! We saw her father and you can't come away from this not hoping that there is more to ...more
Mandy Parmenter
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this last book of the series Rose Hallowell and her consorts would be justified in thinking they deserve a quiet life, but first they need to do what they can to stop forces that want to destroy the world - time for the inexperienced Rose to show them that she is more resourceful than anyone expects and will never give up. Can her consorts give anymore of themselves and will they defeat the threat?

Wow - this was an explosive ending to the series. It was certainly even more dramatic than the p
Denise
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great finale book for the series. Rose and her consorts are in the fight of their life, and the lives of everyone on earth - sparked and unpacked.

One of the demons has broken out of its realm and is now in ours. The witching community has called on Rose to help them get rid of it. She and her consorts travel to Portland to join in the fight. As their sparked/unsparked multiple consort mating is not sanctioned, the group has prejudice to deal with also. Rose will learn an ugly truth ab
Laura Cozicar
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an advance copy of this book and I was so excited to read it but once again life got in the way! Every time I would stop to read it, something would come up. I kept pushing forward and finally had the chance to just sit down and finish reading this today.

This was a fitting end to the final book in this series. The story seemed a bit predictable at times but it all worked in the end. Once I finally had the chance to settle in, the story seemed to flow from the page.

When things settle
Kaye Mack
What a fantastic end to such an amazing series!!!

Rose has grown so much in confidence and magical ability since the first book, and really steps up in this book to do what she can to help get rid of the demon.

The guys really come together as a group in this one, working in their harem of guys, working to do what's best for Rose, and working with other Witches.

Despite this book being about Witches and magic, they have easily relatable problems/difficulties, and love between Rose and her guys is b
Stephanie
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A spectacular end to a spectacular series! I can't believe this is the last book in the series but it was an amazing journey while it lasted! Rose and her men have been summoned to The Authority building to help. They must fight for people to listen to them and do their best to prove they are "worthy" of helping. Things come to a final boil and when it is down to the last chance everyone in the witching community looks to Rose to save the day. (No Pressure right??)

Without major spoilers, I can't
Catherine Bennett
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just Fantastic!!

If you like magic, fighting the demons of Hell and Earth and sexy men who love their woman, this series is for you. From the first chapter to the last, it drew me in and kept me flipping to the next page as quickly as I could read! Rose and her guys have an awesome relationship. They each bring something unique and it all melds together wonderfully. I wish I could read this entire series for the first time again!!
Heather
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful ending to this series! Rose and her consorts fought so bravely and gave up so much!
Ms. Chase’s descriptions were so detailed that I was standing with the witches while they fought that hideous demon. I was nervously reading the pages to see who would win and gasping out-loud during some of the more intense scenes.
And now I’m sorry the series is over. I loved those characters and was always rooting for Rose and her boys.
Theresa Wesley
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the final installment of The Witch's Consorts. I have loved watching Rose grow and stand up for her beliefs and her consorts. In this book they must face the demon who has escaped the cliff and stop the others from breaking through. Will they be able to stop the demon in time and save all of earth? So many things are discovered in this book along with some very important information about Rose. No matter what she doesn't give in. Just keeps fighting. I really enjoyed this book.
vamsally
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
End to an adventure

Fifth and an ending to a witch series...all are in trouble with a demon on the loose. Rose and her men were called to help but unexpected truth is revealed. Will they be able to overcome this challenge? Lots of action, unexpected surprises, but also plenty of love and steamy connections. Quite an enjoyable end to the series.
Ashley Bullock
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Magic Ending!

What an amazing ending to such a great series. Rose and her guys are up against the worse foe yet, actual demons. But this time Rose and her consorts are teaming up with the assembly to take down an escaped demon. This book has everything, drama, betrayal, failure and perseverance. And plot twists. So good!!!
April
Oct 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Good series

This has been a good series. It was a little drawn out though. By the third book I was starting to lose interest. It was just a slow read. With each book it got less steamy. Great characters and a good plot. If it was shorter the action would have been packed together to be a faster read. Not my favorite of Chase's books.
Caroline Morris
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous Finale

What can I say, an excellent ending to an excellent series. If course you want to hit some characters over the head, some are irritating, but in real life you know people like that too.

Now off to find some more books by Eva to enjoy.
Juanita E. Arp
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm sorry that this is the last book in this series, I enjoyed reading it. This book is filled with action and intrigue and I couldn't out it down. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Michel
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
eva chase continues to outdo her self in these books consort of light is final story for rose and her mates and they are finally able to be together but have some loose ends to tie up in the end loved all the books the plot and characters are all verry well done keep up the great work eva :)
MartyAnne
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The final book in this series does not disappoint!
Jacquie Stewart
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Happy with how the series ended. The boys got a little lost in all the drama and it felt a bit drawn out
Helen
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great job

Great book. Very interesting and full of surprises! I really enjoyed reading about arose and her guys. I’m sad to see the story come to do end.
RENEE BROCK
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series

This review is for the entire series. If you like reverse harem, magic, hot guys and action this series is for you. I enjoyed this series.
Deb Le
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing read, the suspense and intrigue are even more hyped up than in the previous books. I was hooked from the first page. Impossible to put down.
Casey
Nov 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Goods series

I like the finale of this story. A bit sad to say goodbye to these characters but would definitely recommend this series.
Fox
Nov 06, 2018
Tracy
Oct 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Eva Chase lives in Canada with her family. She loves stories both swoony and supernatural, and strong women and the men who appreciate them. You can visit her online at www.evachase.com.

The Witch's Consorts (5 books)
  • Consort of Secrets (The Witch's Consorts #1)
  • Consort of Thorns (The Witch's Consorts #2)
  • Consort of Pain (The Witch's Consorts #3)
  • Consort of Fire (The Witch's Consorts #4)