Start by marking “Consort of Light (The Witch's Consorts, #5)” as Want to Read:
Consort of Light (The Witch's Consorts, #5)

Consort of Light

(The Witch's Consorts #5)

In the last few months, I've faced more danger with the five men I'm not supposed to love than most people encounter in a lifetime. And it's not over yet. Our enemies have unleashed a threat greater than anyone in witching society could have believed possible.

How do I fight back when we're up against forces that could destroy our entire world? I wasn't prepared for this.
Published October 10th 2018 by Ink Spark Press

To ask other readers questions about Consort of Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Consort of Light

Start your review of Consort of Light (The Witch's Consorts, #5)
❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS
Mummy's Naughty Corner
To be honest i thought this fell flat. I had lost the thrill of this story. The ending saved it but there was way too much filler to keep me interested in the book. I liked the idea that in the end she was different and that is why she had so many consort and why her spark was bigger.
Rachel
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Consort of Light is the fifth and final book in the Witch's Consorts series. Eva has done a good job with this new adult reverse harem. The series is filled with romance, literal magic and adventure. Rose is a witch, who is caring, loving and kind and when she reconnected with the five male childhood friends she had no idea that it would lead to this.

I loved every minute of Consort of Light. I devoured this book so quickly I would read it any time I could get my hands on it. The books picks up r
Emily
Oct 04, 2018 rated it liked it
I received an advance review copy in exchange for an honest review.

Well I can definitely say that this final instalment was an improvement compared to the last one. We pick up pretty much the exact same place the last one ended, with the discovery that a demon is on the loose and the Assembly needs Rose's help stopping it. There was a lot revealed in this one that I can tell was planned from the very beginning, so it was nice to see some of the little loose threads from the previous books come t
MaD
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a nice and fitting end to the reverse harem series. Rose and her guys, while still coming to grips with their relationship and trying to grow as a unit, are still embroiled in the struggle with being accepted by the witching community and trying to save the world from the unleashed demon roaming the land.
There were some parts that seemed to drag a bit - the constant waiting around, trying an attack, failing, sitting around some more and trying to dig up more background. I understand … it w
Michelle Fritz PA
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally we reach the last book!! This was filled with conflict and frustrations. Rose is up against an evil fiend and her guys are busy going up to bat for her. This had such a touching conclusion that just seemed so fitting. We saw some differing of opinions as to her unique consorting that gave the plot the continued boost it had taken from the prior books. I was thrilled to see some of Rose's family in this! We saw her father and you can't come away from this not hoping that there is more to ...more
Mandy Parmenter
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this last book of the series Rose Hallowell and her consorts would be justified in thinking they deserve a quiet life, but first they need to do what they can to stop forces that want to destroy the world - time for the inexperienced Rose to show them that she is more resourceful than anyone expects and will never give up. Can her consorts give anymore of themselves and will they defeat the threat?

Wow - this was an explosive ending to the series. It was certainly even more dramatic than the p
Grace
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I blew through this series.

I love the actual idea and plot outline- witches & magic exist but normal people have no clue. Only women in the witch bloodlines can make magic. After they’ve found their consort, before a certain age. There’s basically a witch government that watches over the witches. The MC finds proof that at one time, witches had more than one consort (intro to the reverse harem set up in the story).

I think it could’ve been paced a little better. It all felt so rushed, reintroduc
Allison Janezic
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
The final installment of the Consort series picks up where the last one left off. Rose and her guys along with the witching community ban together to fight the greatest threat of their lives. They need all the power they can muster to save all of humanity from the threat that will destroy everything they love. I do think this was a great addition to the series but I do feel that the last two books could've been combined to form a more compact story. That said, it kept my interest throughout and ...more
Denise
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great finale book for the series. Rose and her consorts are in the fight of their life, and the lives of everyone on earth - sparked and unpacked.

One of the demons has broken out of its realm and is now in ours. The witching community has called on Rose to help them get rid of it. She and her consorts travel to Portland to join in the fight. As their sparked/unsparked multiple consort mating is not sanctioned, the group has prejudice to deal with also. Rose will learn an ugly truth ab
Stephanie
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A spectacular end to a spectacular series! I can't believe this is the last book in the series but it was an amazing journey while it lasted! Rose and her men have been summoned to The Authority building to help. They must fight for people to listen to them and do their best to prove they are "worthy" of helping. Things come to a final boil and when it is down to the last chance everyone in the witching community looks to Rose to save the day. (No Pressure right??)

Without major spoilers, I can't
Paige T
What a fantastic end to such an amazing series!!!

Rose has grown so much in confidence and magical ability since the first book, and really steps up in this book to do what she can to help get rid of the demon.

The guys really come together as a group in this one, working in their harem of guys, working to do what's best for Rose, and working with other Witches.

Despite this book being about Witches and magic, they have easily relatable problems/difficulties, and love between Rose and her guys is b
April
Jan 11, 2020 rated it liked it
A demon is on the loose and nature is rotting wherever the demon goes. Rose has been called to the Assembly to help in the fight. The heads of the Assembly have few original thoughts, and they are leery of Rose and her consorts.
The last book in the witch’s consort series has plenty of action and pulse pounding moments. Secrets are revealed. Rose makes sacrifices to defeat the demon and close the portal.
I kind of wish the end had a few more details about how things wrapped up but it has a happy
Heather
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful ending to this series! Rose and her consorts fought so bravely and gave up so much!
Ms. Chase’s descriptions were so detailed that I was standing with the witches while they fought that hideous demon. I was nervously reading the pages to see who would win and gasping out-loud during some of the more intense scenes.
And now I’m sorry the series is over. I loved those characters and was always rooting for Rose and her boys.
Theresa Wesley
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the final installment of The Witch's Consorts. I have loved watching Rose grow and stand up for her beliefs and her consorts. In this book they must face the demon who has escaped the cliff and stop the others from breaking through. Will they be able to stop the demon in time and save all of earth? So many things are discovered in this book along with some very important information about Rose. No matter what she doesn't give in. Just keeps fighting. I really enjoyed this book.
Catherine Wilson
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just Fantastic!!

If you like magic, fighting the demons of Hell and Earth and sexy men who love their woman, this series is for you. From the first chapter to the last, it drew me in and kept me flipping to the next page as quickly as I could read! Rose and her guys have an awesome relationship. They each bring something unique and it all melds together wonderfully. I wish I could read this entire series for the first time again!!
Summer
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five Stars

I really enjoyed this series it had a bittersweet ending IMO. These are the first books I've read from the author and am now going to move on to another series of hers.

As much as I enjoyed the series, I do have to say that the intimate scenes were good but they could have been better. I felt like they needed something more, and you can't expect me to believe not one of the guys even tried to broach the subject of the backdoor.
Ashley Bullock
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Magic Ending!

What an amazing ending to such a great series. Rose and her guys are up against the worse foe yet, actual demons. But this time Rose and her consorts are teaming up with the assembly to take down an escaped demon. This book has everything, drama, betrayal, failure and perseverance. And plot twists. So good!!!
vamsally
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
End to an adventure

Fifth and an ending to a witch series...all are in trouble with a demon on the loose. Rose and her men were called to help but unexpected truth is revealed. Will they be able to overcome this challenge? Lots of action, unexpected surprises, but also plenty of love and steamy connections. Quite an enjoyable end to the series.
April
Oct 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Good series

This has been a good series. It was a little drawn out though. By the third book I was starting to lose interest. It was just a slow read. With each book it got less steamy. Great characters and a good plot. If it was shorter the action would have been packed together to be a faster read. Not my favorite of Chase's books.
Colette
Aug 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This one was a struggle to get through.. I think books 4 and 5 could have been combined. There were a lot less steamy scenes, and not many plot developments. It kept going from a car ride, to the demon, to the assembly. I was pretty bored. However I'm glad I read to the end to see where Rose and her boys ended up.
Jessica
Mar 04, 2020 rated it liked it
It was ok

I read several books before i came back and finished this one. The urgency of the situation didn't come across write as nicely as I previous books so that feel of having to keep turning pages want as doing here add in previous books. It did wrap things up nicely for Rose and her guy's which was good.
Juanita E. Arp
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm sorry that this is the last book in this series, I enjoyed reading it. This book is filled with action and intrigue and I couldn't out it down. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Michel
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
eva chase continues to outdo her self in these books consort of light is final story for rose and her mates and they are finally able to be together but have some loose ends to tie up in the end loved all the books the plot and characters are all verry well done keep up the great work eva :)
Caroline Morris
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous Finale

What can I say, an excellent ending to an excellent series. If course you want to hit some characters over the head, some are irritating, but in real life you know people like that too.

Now off to find some more books by Eva to enjoy.
T.
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome wrap-up to the 5-book Witch's Consorts series. Nice layering of the plots, and a few nice surprises (and a few things that were inevitable). Great characters, good storyline, and lots of action.
Reya Reychelle
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
DNF, the series should have ended with book 4. The last book draws out what should have been one chapter into an entire book. I mean, how long much filler can a person possibly put into a book? I tried to at least skim read to the end, but I couldn’t even find enough enthusiasm to do that.
Christy
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very wonderfully written

All of these books were great, I never once got bored reading them and I tend to have a really short attention span for longer series. These were wonderful!
Liz
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the series

Loved the series, the combination of characters, overcoming the variety of challenges and their love for each other from childhood to now. What a lucky lady to have so much love surrounding her. It was well worth the read
Jill Critchlow
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely addictive!

I fell in love with Rose from the very beginning! I could not put any of these books down. I recommend to anyone that loves a good reverse harem story! May her spark shine bright forever!

• Wrath of One (Origins of the Six #4)
  • Demon Sworn (The Witch's Rebels, #3)
  • Piece of Mer (Haret Chronicles: Qilin, #5)
  • Piece of Qilin (Haret Chronicles: Qilin, #7)
  • The Hex of Blackbriar Academy
  • Control of Five (Origins of the Six #2)
  • Destruction of Two (Origins of the Six #3)
  • Sustaining (To Tame a Shifter, #4)
  • The Last Shifter: The Complete Series
  • Piece of Vampire (Haret Chronicles: Qilin, #6)
  • Moonlight Silver (The Witch and the Wolf Pack #3)
  • Blood Cursed (The Witch's Rebels, #4)
  • The Dark Truth (Hell Hounds Harem, #2)
  • Dragon Soul (Daughter of Shadow, #1)
  • Runes of Black Magic (A Demon's Fall, #3)
  • Royally Enraged (Her Royal Harem #4)
  • Nine Lives (The Caelum Academy Trilogy #3)
  • The Shadows of Blackbriar Academy
Eva Chase lives in Canada with her family. She loves stories both swoony and supernatural, and strong women and the men who appreciate them. You can visit her online at www.evachase.com. ...more

The Witch's Consorts (7 books)
  • Consort of Secrets (The Witch's Consorts, #1)
  • Consort of Thorns (The Witch's Consorts, #2)
  • Consort of Pain (The Witch's Consorts, #3)
  • Consort of Fire (The Witch's Consorts, #4)
  • Mark of Damon (The Witch's Consorts, #6)
  • The Witch's Consorts: The Complete Series (The Witch's Consorts, #1-6)

News & Interviews