Start by marking “Getting Even (Reunions Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Getting Even (Reunions Book 2)

Getting Even

(Reunions #2)

Blurbs coming soon
Published November 1st 2018 by Mills & Boon Dare

To ask other readers questions about Getting Even, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting Even

Start your review of Getting Even (Reunions Book 2)
Bibi
A rom-com that manages to straddle both comedy and drama and, of course, Tremayne's distinctive style will have you completely subsumed in the drama that is Rafael and Veronica's second chance. And oh, the sex scenes were blistering hot!
Nicola
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars
This is how you write an enemies-to-lovers. You take ex-lovers with a whole lot of history, a bad break-up and you reacquaint them at the wedding of their besties after several years apart.

description Revenge—served sizzling hot.”

Hate, love, lust, passion, fight, fear, and hilarity saw this hit the the jackpot for me. Exactly what I needed, plus it’s set on my doorstep, good old Yorkshire.

description I hate you so much I made a voodoo doll of you using that lock of hair you gave me and a T-shirt you left in the laundry
Helen
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you love your stories hot, steamy with lots of snarky humour and lots of emotion, then this is a story for you, I devoured this one every word adds to the story of second chance at love, when Rafael and Veronica decide that two weeks together will get each other out of their hearts but will it bring them back together? You need to read this one and see what happens.

Veronica Johnson comes from a rich family a family steeped in old money and when studying at university in DC she mee
Renée Dahlia
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this one much better than the first one in this series.

This book works as a stand alone, and I thoroughly recommend it. It's hot, sexy, emotional, and throws in some classical literature references for fun.
Anthea Cuddihy
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, loved-up
Wow! The intensity of the emotions felt by these characters just jumps off the page. The description of the desolation felt by Veronica had me getting a bit teary in Chapter Five, and then when the hero, Rafa, is desperately trying to win Veronica back later in the book, I was definitely cheering him on.

description

Set over just a two-week timeframe, author Avril Tremayne has done a great job setting up the situation, with ex-lovers Rafa and Veronica meeting again, after several years, at a mutual friend's
Tracey Perry
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wickedly real story, hot, steamy & lovable. The characters are easy to relate to & it leaves 50 Shades of Grey for dead. One of the best reads I’ve had in ages. Well done Avril! 5 stars all round!!!
Cathleen Ross
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a very passionate read about two people who should have married the first time around. Veronica and Rafael can't forget each other and seeing each other again at a friend's wedding makes the pent-up need explode. They have to work it out or be unhappy for life.
Vanessa
Enjoyed rafael and veronicas story
Lauriel
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one starts at Romy and Matt's wedding (the couple from Getting Lucky). Rafael and Veronica haven't seen each other in seven years, two months, three weeks and five days and OMG the sparks fly from the start. *fans self*
They make a deal to finally get the closure they crave but they end up craving something else instead...
I have come to love Avril's writing, the pace, the banter, the hawt sex scenes.
I really really can't wait for the third book, Getting Naughty.
Sharlene Hawker
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well holy hell! I hardly give 5 star ratings but this book 😍it is funny, hot, sexy as anything and a good standalone read. I enjoyed this book better than the first one so I was a bit apprehensive about reading this one so soon after I'd read the first. But now? I'd happily read this one over and over again. The right about amount of emotion, sex and heart in this book, thank you Avril for the fantastic book that I couldn't put down. (I think I need to learn Spanish now 😀)
Rach
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot, hot, hot!

A second chance romance that is fuelled with so much passion that it's impossible to put down. It has humour, seriously naughty, hot as hell sex, and is packed with emotion. I loved it! I will however, never look at chocolate mousse the same way again, but I'm ok with that because OMG, that scene...read it to find out what I mean.

Avril delivers all the feels with this book and I can't wait for the next one!
Debbie
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An emotional roller coaster of a second chance love.
When Rafael attends his friends wedding, he has one aim on his mind, to get his long-time one-time love Veronica back.
But Veronica doesn’t trust him and after agreeing to spend two weeks with him so she has exclusive on his new novel, she has the same feelings she had for him the day he left.
But can they resolve their differences and get their happy ending?
An exciting read.
Georgiana Harding
Avril Tremayne knows how to write a 'Dare' with all the promise of sexy, passionate and bold. I loved the quirky 'fun' style of writing that got me invested in both characters and cheering them on the a HEA regardless of their past. Looking forward to reading Getting Naughty.
Angela Maher
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I really enjoyed this. It's fun, it's sexy, it's engaging. It's written in a style that feels light but the emotions in the book are deep. A perfect blend of excellent story and steam.
Samantha
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
DNF

Started off well. But kept getting boring as I kept reading.
Jul 20, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was one long revenge-sex wet dream. I'm still not sure why Rafael left and why they didn't go after each other? The author tries to explain it but 1.) does a shit job at it and it confused me and 2.)from what I gather, the reason is: mis-communication, which, for not talking after 7 years, is such a fucking shit reason -- a copout on the author's part.

2 stars because the first half was interesting and angsty in a good way. 1 additional star because of the smut. No more stars because this s
Sooz (P.Turners Book Blog)
** Full review to come **
Revathi
Jan 05, 2019
Tabitha
Nov 02, 2018

• Worth the Risk (The Mortimers: Wealthy & Wicked, #1)
  • Wicked Intentions (Wicked Games, #3)
  • Secret Pleasure (The Business of Pleasure #2)
  • Undone (Hotel Temptation)
  • Close to the Edge
  • Forbidden Pleasure (The Business of Pleasure #1)
  • The Season to Sin (Christmas Seductions, #1)
  • Wicked Beautiful (Wicked Games #1)
  • Binding 13 (Boys of Tommen, #1)
  • Ache for You (Slow Burn, #3)
  • Forbidden to Taste (Billionaire Bachelors #2)
  • Keeping 13 (Boys of Tommen, #2)
  • This Duchess of Mine (Desperate Duchesses, #5)
  • Wicked Sexy (Wicked Games #2)
  • Rescue Me: A Sexy Billionaire Romance
  • The Wedding (Lairds' Fiancées, #2)
  • Under His Skin
  • Night Whispers (Second Opportunities, #3)
Lover of funny stuff, steamy stuff, and Campari. Gin too. Okay - and wine. And cheese. Doer of courses. Travel tragic. Italian wannabe. Eater extraordinaire but does not cook. Avid shoe collector. ...more

Reunions (3 books)