Start by marking “Consort of Fire (The Witch's Consorts #4)” as Want to Read:
Consort of Fire (The Witch's Consorts #4)

Consort of Fire

(The Witch's Consorts #4)

I’ve been through a lot with the five men who were never supposed to be mine. Now we’ve uncovered a conspiracy in the witching community even more horrifying than I could have imagined.

I might have sworn an oath to keep my silence, but I’ll find a way around it or my name’s not Rose Hallowell. Too many witches have been hurt for us to just stand by.

It’s time to fight fir
Published July 28th 2018 by Ink Spark Press

To ask other readers questions about Consort of Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Consort of Fire

Kathy - Books & Munches
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
Another roller coaster ride. I was hooked from start to finish and.. well.. ended up cursing an awful lot at the end because THAT ENDING.

I honestly can't believe it's been a month and I still haven't picked up the sequel. Should get on to that sooner rather than later but..

The next installment is also the last one and I'm not ready for Rose's journey to end just yet?
Michelle Fritz PA
This was an absolute rollercoaster of a book. The emotional depth reached in this edition was brilliantly breathtaking! We saw betrayal, illness, attacks, love and healing all jumbled together in this intriguing plot. I feel like we saw more inner character, devotion and faithfulness from Rose's guys. There were heartbreaking moments and tender ones as well. The cliffhanger is superb as we'll all be holding our breaths waiting to see just how Ms. Chase concludes this complicated series.
Kai P
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has put me on the edge of my seat! I want consorts like them!!! I can’t wait for the next book!
Emily
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I received an advance reader copy from the author.

I know this book released a couple of weeks ago, but better late than never right? So in this fourth installment of the witches consort series we pick up where book three left off, with Rose and her guys knowing some pretty major stuff about the witching community but unable to directly do anything about it. I have to say though, a lot of this book was just filler. There wasn't a lot of action until the last 10% or so of the book, and then a clif
Rachel
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Note: I was given this book by the author and I voluntary give this review.

I demolished Consort of Fire, I read twenty chapters in one sitting and I know I read ebooks a little quick but still... Eva knows how to write a good reverse harem.

Consort of Fire starts off almost where Consort of Pain left off, Rose and the guys are back home but the threat of Charles Frankford and his cronies still loom. Rose thought that they were relatively safe and is actively working with her consorts to stop Fran
Mandy Parmenter
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life is never simple for Rose Hallowell and her 5 consorts - for now she might have hoped to be safe but the oath to keep her silence is not enough to stop her from trying to find ways to get around it so that the witching community can understand the treat to them and find ways to protect themselves too. So they somehow have to find a way to fight fire with fire although who gets burned is unclear.

Wow - so much danger, drama and excitement. It was great to see how Rose and the guys worked toget
Grace
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I blew through this series.

I love the actual idea and plot outline- witches & magic exist but normal people have no clue. Only women in the witch bloodlines can make magic. After they’ve found their consort, before a certain age. There’s basically a witch government that watches over the witches. The MC finds proof that at one time, witches had more than one consort (intro to the reverse harem set up in the story).

I think it could’ve been paced a little better. It all felt so rushed, reintr
Paige T
This was a brilliant book! Such an amazing series that I both do and don't want to end.

While this is a paranormal book, there are so many themes/storylines that are so relatable: - how far would you go to protect/save the ones you love? How far would you go to do the right thing and to see justice prevail? What would you do if someone you love starts becoming someone else?

I loved seeing Rose and the guys work together as a team, trying to find a way around their oath so they can reveal what's re
madpharmd
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
While I enjoy this series, and Eva Chase is an amazing author that captivates you in whatever world she decide to throw at you, I struggled with this episode a little.
I liked that Rose had to struggle with the "demon" within, in order to try remain true to who she is and wants to be as a person. The heightened drama and the shock and sorrow of desertion kept me intrigued and glued to discover the outcome. There just seemed to be a lot of waiting around for something to happen or to do something
Stephanie
And the story picks back up right where it left off. Rose, her men, and the witches that have found sanctuary on her estate have all been through so much. Sadly, it isn't even close to being over. The Frankfords are relentless in causing problems. Will they find a way to shut their enemies down before someone is seriously hurt? This series just continues to overwhelm my emotions and just gets better and better. I can't wait to see what happens next especially with that CLIFFHANGER the Author lef ...more
Allison Janezic
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Now that Rose knows the reason for the betrayal of her father and the witching community she is sworn to silence while she and her guys try to help those who have been used by the witching community for illegal acts. Together they need to find a way to make the witching community pay for the attacks on their families and try to keep each other safe while fighting a new foe that threatens to destroy them all. This is a great continuation of the Consort series and it gives us a look into the lives ...more
Denise
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal, romances
Another exciting book in the series as Rose and her consorts struggle to figure out a way around their oath so they can shut down the demon portal. The other side is fighting dirty and when Rose decides to get down in the mud with them, one of her consorts has had enough and leaves her. Brokenhearted, she knows she has figure out a way to solve the problem without losing her own soul. Can she and her remaining guys find a way to keep their loved ones safe while stopping the forced mating?

This on
Margaux Espinosa
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Strategic planning mode activate!

Haha, this was another great book in this fantastic series. After taking the deal and making the oath Rose and her consorts are trying to find a way around the binding oath to help those that are effected by what's happening. While doing that Rose's home becomes a safe haven for those magic kind in need of shelter. This group still has a lot on their plate and the the constant scheming and fending off attacks aren't helping the situation! Can't wait for the next
Christinaraven
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rose and her Boys are all set to live their lives in happiness due to their deal from the last book, but of course that does not happen as action, threats, magic and living together comes together to deliver a great story. Full of sexy scenes, funny scenes, and a wild plot I was hooked from the beginning and read it in one sitting to see what trouble Rose would find herself in this time. And if she could save more witches. A great story that kept me glued to the end and wanted the next book in t ...more
Heather
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don’t even know how to describe how amazingly awesome this book was!
This book grabbed me from the start and it kept me hooked through the huge cliffhanger at the end. Ms. Chase loves to keep you on the edge of your seat with twists and turns you don’t see coming (i.e. a betrayal by a loved one).
Rose learns and performs even more magic, including some magical fights with her enemies. They just won’t leave her and “her boys” alone and they resort to some underhanded tactics to get around their
Laura Cozicar
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Just when you think you have seen everything, someone throws another curveball your way! I was excited when I received the newest book about Rose and her ‘Boys’ to read! Wondering what kind of adventures they would encounter next ... Miss Eva you did not disappoint! The conflicts they encountered. The struggles they have, with others and themselves ... the writing flows from the page and draws you in! I love seeing their bonds grow as they band together to expose the truth! I can’t wait to ...more
Kerasia
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fabulous book in the Witch Consorts series. This book contains a lot of danger, drama and surprises as well. Rose is struggling with not only with the Frankfords and the Assembly, but herself, in order to save her loved ones while trying to remain true as a person. When you start this book you have to keep on reading, until the end. Now I am anxiously waiting for the next book.
I received this ARC as a gift and I am voluntarily submitting this review.
Toni ~married to a hunk~
This book wasn't as good as the others in this series that I have read. I loved the first three but this one I stopped and started many times. I don't like when that happens in a series. There wasn't as much action this book and more progression on her life, which if I'm honest, I didn't like. I hope that last one brings it around for me but as of right now I'm not sure I would read this series again.
Jill
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Rose and her men!!! Definitely read these in order, they are a continuation of each other. Now, Rose has made an oath not to mention anything about the demons or witching society but we all know Rose. She isn't going to stand by while innocent people are being hurt and used.

You have to read to see what Rose and her guys are getting themselves into next!!!
Laura LoveMuffin
This series just keeps getting better and better! Seriously, Rose and her guys are quickly becoming my favorite Harem. This book gave me everything I wanted, things I didn't know I wanted, and a cliff hanger to die for! I can't even imagine what's coming next in book 5 but I'm definitely going to be biting my nails waiting for it!!
Janna Kinnee
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!

This is an amazing story that continues the challenges faced by Rose and her five consorts. It is a page turner from the start till the end with a fantastic cliffhanger. I'm not normally a fan of cliffhangers but this one is a doozy and simply put makes my heart pound in anticipation for the next installment. Fantastic work from author Eva Chase!
T.
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Consort of Fire is book 4 in the Witch's Consorts series, and the plot thickens nicely as Rose and her men fight for the lives and rights of oppressed witches. Plenty of twists and tension. This is probably my favorite book in the series (so far, one to go) because the complexity of the story line. Just downloaded the final book...
vamsally
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ecopy
On the edge

Next in the witch series...a fight against those who wish them harm continue. Lots of action will keep you on the edge. There's also plenty of heat and romance. This part of a story resolves one obstacle in the end but still end in a bit of cliffhanger. Still highly enjoyable.
Ashley Bullock
Must read!!

Rose and her guys are bound to keep their mouths shut but they are trying so hard to bring down the Frankfords and their associates down. This books has all the feels, fear, anger, betrayal, and sadness. A must read and can’t wait to see what happens next. Rose is a such a strong woman with great guys.
Agnieszka
Jun 04, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Maybe I'm a cynic but I hate goody two shoes! You do not light someones shed in retaliation who is trying to kill you! You do not forgive someone who is supposed to love and support you after he lies and breaks your heart just because he said sorry! I lost all respect for the heroine!
Britan
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

A LOT of this book was rose and the guys reacting to what their enemies were doing. They didn't get proactive until the very end and the set up for the next book is going to be a doozy.
Suez
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOW ... As this uniquely captivating storyline continues Rose and her consorts find themselves once again facing sooo much danger and evil ... you will not be disappointed. This is a voluntary review of an advanced copy
Deb Le
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing roller coaster of a read. I couldn't put it down. Just when you think it can't get any better, or have any more twists in the plot, you get smacked in the face by something else. The world building and character creation are fantastic. Can't wait for more!
Reya Reychelle
Honest to God! When Gabriel started on about how Rose was turning evil & how if he didn’t befriend her when they were kids- maybe this wouldn’t be happening.... 🙄!!!! I just can’t even! I’m considering DNFing On that alone. Seriously!

So I did finish. Moral uppity whiners non-withstanding.
Leann
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was really into this series but this last book had me a little bored. I'm not sure if I'm over the story, or if this book just lacked it's usual appeal...i don't know, we'll see how the next on fares.

• White Charms and Dark Secrets (Grey Witch #2)
  • Hell Sucks: A Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy (Selena Pierce Book 2)
  • Realms of Fire and Shadow (Fae Witch Chronicles #3)
  • Mistress of Blackwen (Artemis Ravenwing, #2)
  • Witch's Fury (The Bone Coven Chronicles #4)
  • Shifters And Glyphs (Fairy Tales of the Magicorum #3)
  • The Fire Witch (The Coven: Elemental Magic #6.5)
  • Blood Cursed (The Witch's Rebels, #4)
  • Defying Magick (The Witch Blood Chronicles #2)
  • Origins (The Grimm Cases, #1)
  • The Remedy (Eyes of E'veria, #2)
  • Wolf's Calling (Wolves of Crimson Hollow, #2)
  • Ferromancer (Iron Souls, #1)
Eva Chase lives in Canada with her family. She loves stories both swoony and supernatural, and strong women and the men who appreciate them. You can visit her online at www.evachase.com.

The Witch's Consorts (5 books)
  • Consort of Secrets (The Witch's Consorts #1)
  • Consort of Thorns (The Witch's Consorts #2)
  • Consort of Pain (The Witch's Consorts #3)
  • Consort of Light (The Witch's Consorts #5)