Start by marking “Irrevocable (The Exiled Eight MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Irrevocable (The Exiled Eight MC #1)

Irrevocable

(The Exiled Eight MC #1)

Our pasts were a part of us.
Definitively.
Irrevocably.
Mine hijacked my dreams every night, drowning me in guilt and staining my hands red.
It wasn’t just a part of me, it stole a piece of me—the piece that stopped me from letting people get too close.
And I’d become pretty damn good at playing the untouchable asshole card just to keep them away.
But apparently, Dakota Sa
Published August 3rd 2018

Start your review of Irrevocable (The Exiled Eight MC #1)
AussieMum
Apr 19, 2021 marked it as nope-not-for-me-not-interested
DNF 20%
I don’t really understand the setup here. I wish there was less inner-dialogue and more story being told by conversation and action. I’m not invested in these characters at all.

ETA-One of my best friends absolutely loved this. They messaged me in hysterics because they’ve just realised the next book isn’t out yet. So...YMMV.
Caro Richard
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't wait to get this story after we were given a taster in Ham and Meyah's book! And a new series to boot!

The first chapter in this book had me. 'I’d been cockstruck.' And that, my friends, was all it took. I love this author, I love her writing, her characters and her books. With this 1 line I knew that this book was for me!

Dakota and Ripley had been skating around their chemistry for a long time. And like a ticking bomb, it was about to go off! And it went OFF!

This book was like crack,
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)

"I was in complete and utter shock. I'd been cockstruck"

I was excited to learn that one of my favorite authors was starting a new MC Romance series, and once I started reading I was even more excited to find some of my favorite characters as well. Yes, I'm happy to report there are some Brothers by Blood MC members present in this story.

I suggest that you gather everything you'll need for a long while before you start reading because once you start, you won't want to stop. Your attenti
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
If you're looking for an MC romance that will grab you from the beginning and take you for a great ride then this should be your next read.

Addison Jane is a new to me author, but after what I just read I'm kind of kicking myself that it took me so long to start reading her books. Not only is this book one of my favorite romance sub-genres, but she writes it so very well. This is the kind of book you think about when you can't read and pick back up every moment you can. The writing style is the
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This is the first book in a series. This was a really good book with great characters. Dakota and Ripley have tons of chemistry, and more fireworks than the fourth of July. The villain is so evil I wanted to reach through the book and knock him upside the head with a cast iron pan. This is one of the best MC books I've read in a while, too. I am very much looking forward to the next book in the series.

Reviewed by: Clare M.
Karen Mc
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Oh my pounding heart! What a thrilling, twisted, tantalizingly hot, and tender tale Addison Jane weaves! IRREVOCABLE is a BANG-UP BOOK that blazes and burns everywhere. It BUZZES with excitement! So INTENSE and INTOXICATING. Irrevocable was my DRUG and I could not take enough hits of this HEADY HIGH. My heart raced the whole time reading. I was UTTERLY ADDICTED!!! I was OBSESSED with this romance! I LOVED IT!

Irrevocable is the story of a handsome and hardened anti-hero of an MC biker and a beau
Megan
This was a decent read.

I liked the MC story but I must admit I was close to DNF this book not because it was bad but I wasn't in the mood for the twist and her doing something bad etc. Just wasn't there for that but I pushed through it and it wasn't too bad.

Enjoyed this romance and looking forward to the next.
Kim  Brewing
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Addison Jane read and I loved it.

Dakota is no wilting violet. Ripley is no gentleman. These two love to push each others buttons. The electricity bouncing between them can be felt by everyone, but they choose to ignore it....until they can't. Both of these characters are built of broken pieces, but their pieces fit together. When danger surrounds her friends and family, will Dakota make the ultimate sacrifice? Will Ripley realize what is right in front of him before it is too l
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Irrevocable by Addison Jane is the first book in The Exiled Eight MC Series. This is the story of Dakota and Ripley.
Dakota and Ripley have a love / hate relationship it would seem. Dakota being Ripley's sister best friend have always been back and forth with snide comments. But their sexual tension is starting to take over making it impossible for them to ignore their growing feelings. But past and present issue start to come forward making them start to work through their feelings.
Exciting re
MandaC86
Apr 01, 2022 rated it really liked it
So good

This book as so good I got reading it because of another book that lead into this one I was a little mixed up what book went where in the reading order of the series but it was easy to figure out. But this had me reading non stop from late in the night till this afternoon. I have no regrets about spending the day reading when it's snowing outside and me curled under a blanket reading.
At places this as heart breaking to read when he thinks that she had betrayed him I was sat there and I
Kaity B
Sep 09, 2020 rated it really liked it

It was good, kept me hooked. But there were some parts that the flow wasn't there. I don't know if it was due to me zoning out for a hot second or if it just jumped way ahead and it didn't fit...

Overall though a good MC romance.

I am surprised that there aren't any more books in this series yet to be honest.. or if there are and I'm blind, let me know haha
Stacey
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's been 18 months. Will there even be a book 2? ...more
Jamie Ellis
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!

I was super stoked to get a new book by Addison and she sure as heck didn't disappoint this reader. Love U mean freaking floved Dakota and Ripley. I thought Meyah was tough, but Dakota was the sh**!! I cannot wait to see what the next book will be about and what this brilliant author brings us.
Keep them coming....Highly recommend this author.
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Kodie Mackay
Let's just give Addison Jane a round of applause for the way she holds her female characters high despite them living in a 'mans world'. I am all about that life.

A sorta forbidden frenemies romance with all the bells and whistles. This author just has a way of drawing you in from day dot. This story is definitely no different and kicks off quite literally with a bang! Not the kind your thinking though you perv! ;).

He looked dangerous. Like someone I should stay the hell away from. I should hav
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What did I just read, I'll tell you what - an absolutely brilliant MC book and the first I have read by this author. The writing and storyline were perfect, the book was full of danger, heartbreak, guilt, love and loyalty with more twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through from the start until the very end. In my opinion, this is just what an MC book should be like.

Ripley and Dakota are the two main characters in this book. Always pushing each other's buttons and
Britt The Hatters
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This. This is what I long for when I reach for a new MC read. Addison Jane brings everything I love about a bada*$ biker to life in Irrevocable. No sugary sweet or watered down biker here with Ripley. Nope. A rough, gritty, @**hole, that you some how can’t help but love. Don’t let that fool you into thinking there’s no heart here, because there is. There’s so much heart in this book and the raw and real way it’s brought to life makes it that much more beautiful to experience.
Ripley and Dakota a
Tiffany Readz
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great Start!

With Irrevocable, Addison Jane gives The Exiled Eight MC series a great start. Not only are we involved with Dakota and Ripley, but all of the other brothers and Old Ladies, which I absolutely love. A series becomes more interesting when all of the characters are introduced right away and we focus on a few per book.

This first book showcases Ripley and Dakota, or Fire and Ice, Oil and Vinegar, you get the drift, these two don't immediately get along. Actually, they've known each othe
Tammy
May 30, 2020 rated it did not like it
Pelusa Rivera
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..Ripley and Dakota have a love to hate relationship or so they think, everyone around them knows that they have a deep attraction that they deal with by bickering. Dakota is Ripley's long lost sisters best friend, and when Ripley and Dakota meet it was not a great beginning for them. Ripley and Dakota have more in common that they realized and as they start spending time together they find that they are each others soul mate. Dakota is pretty loyal and you don't ...more
SMC
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
It might be just me

But I felt like this book was 90℅ inner monologue and 10% dialogue. I got to the point where I was skimming through most of it. Also - how many times can one woman be cornered and kidnapped in one book? And the whole "I've never been in love, is this what it feels like?" angle was not very imaginative. I absolutely hated that the author made Dakota come off as nothing but horny every single time she had contact with Ripley. That was the foremost emotion. Oh he was being an as
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful read. Dakota and Rip definitely have their problems. They pretend to hate each other because the chemistry between them is about to explode. R.I.P. doesn’t think he is good enough for her but she knows that of he would just open up to her, she could ease his demons. Throw in a crazy wanna bet cop that loves blackmailing people and you’ve got on awesome read. This one is a must read for any MC fan.

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Brandy Roberts
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I thought Irrevocable was a good read it would be one of the many book I have read by this amazing author but it wont be my last I can't wait to get my hands one more by Addison Jane . I thought the couple showed off the charts chemistry with some intense heat that will have you wanting more . The story really drew me into what was going on with the characters and what troubles they find themselves in and I couldn't wait to see how the problems would be resolved . You should definitely check out ...more
Gin
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great start to a new MC series by this terrific author. This well written story is packed with drama, emotion, loyalty, suspense and love along with a new group of fabulous MC brothers and their family. The plot is action packed with enough twists to keep you guessing and turning the pages. The main characters, Dakota and Rip, start out a little rough but as they get to know each other it turns into a steamy romance. This is one hot couple! Dakota is one tough cookie (my favorite kind) and she n ...more
Linds
Aug 13, 2018 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF-
This is supposed to be a stand-alone and part one of a new series but I felt like I was missing past info and interwoven relationships by not reading the other series. Also, the first time the couple had sex there isn’t even a fleeting moment or minuscule discussion regarding condoms or Birth control. And after they do the deed the h is thinking about how he sweet the H is by going to get her something to clean up the semen that’s dripping out of her. At that moment the author should have at
⭐Barbara S⭐
Irrevocable (The Exiled Eight MC, #1)
If you've read Meyah book then you know who is Riple and Dakota.
Riple arrogant asshole,hot alpha male,Meyah brother.
Dakota strong,beautiful girl who is adopted love her family and also Meyah besty
Rip and Dakota their relationship is hot love and hate mess.
They both have own demons. Under which they suffer,painful past etc.
And of course there are people there who wants separated them,
let it be the club rules or something more.
Interesting new MC story full ac
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching 4
Overall Rating 4
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

I love Addison’s books! This one is no different. The characters and the overall flow of the book had me devouring the pages. There was so much sexual tension I thought my kindle was going to explode. WOWZA! MC books are some of my absolute favorite to read because of the grit and suspense. This one had it in spades.

Smoking hot, addicting, and suspenseful!!

READ IT PEOPLE! Oh! Ripley
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

I loved this book! I've known about Addison Jane for a while but this is the first book of hers I've read. What the hell took me so long I don't know, but I'm so glad I finally read one because now I can't wait to go back and read her other series'. The story grabbed me from the start, there was a perfect mix of drama, action, sexy times, antagonist interaction... you get the idea. I can't wait for the next one, and I give Irrevocable 5 stars!
Chasidy
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Irrevocable was my first read by Addison Jane and it will not be my last. I loved Dakota and Ripley story! The banter between the two was funny and the chemistry...oh my! I look forward to reading more of Addison’s work!
Paula
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jane-addison
The story takes place around 2 MC's in Las Vegas, Nevada . . . the Exiled Eight (which was founded there) and the Brothers By Blood who had started an alliance with the Eight and started a new chapter in Vegas.

Both MC's co-owned the biggest night club in Phoenix, Empire.

Old Club "unspoken rules" for the Eight said that sons and daughters of the officers should marry each other. Huntsman did that with Josie (Drake and Rip's Mom) who didn't want the marriage or the man. Ended up committing suicide
Joyce Gray
Feb 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing
An enemy out for blood will do whatever it takes to destroy his MC

I do NOT this to be a STAND-ALONE read!! It is the start of a new series, it is a spin-off from The Club Girl and Phoenix Club Girl Diaries. If you have not read the previous series, I recommend by publication date, this story will not be complete. There are multiple reoccurring characters, concurrent timelines, scenes and material that will be missing and contribute to an incomplete story universe.

⛔️ Contains references to, or
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• War (Toxic Warriors MC #3)
  • Howler
  • Reaper's Banshee (Iron Punishers MC Book 1)
  • Blow's Smoke (Devil's Riot MC: Tennessee #1)
  • Bear's Beloved (Hunters Creek Archangel's Warriors MC Book 5)
  • Ice (Toxic Warriors MC #2)
  • Scar (Perished Riders MC, #2)
  • Maverick (Perished Riders MC, #1)
  • Lo's Wraith (Dogwoods Treasure Book 5)
  • Truth and Lies (Raging Barons MC, #0)
  • The Price of Redemption (The Dutchmen MC Book 1)
  • Rampage's Enchantment (Tenillo Guardians AIMC Book 6)
  • Spec
  • Bug: Time Served MC, Book 6 (Tenillo Guardians TSMC)
  • Cuff's Enchainment (Tenillo Guardians AIMC, #5)
  • Hellhound's Sacrifice (Satan's Keepers MC #3)
  • Silver (Raging Barons MC, #2)
  • Red’s Calm (Devils Riot MC #10)
Addison Jane is a born and bred kiwi girl with a passion for romance and writing.
When she gets the chance she enjoys the little things in life such as reading, dancing, music, and Facebook, but her world really revolves around the little girl who calls her Mum. It's an awkward balance between alpha males and Disney princesses but it works.
Growing up on a small farm next to the beach will always ma

The Exiled Eight MC (3 books)
  • Illusive (The Exiled Eight MC Book 2)
  • Innocent (The Exiled Eight MC Book 3)