Start by marking “Mistletoe Kiss (Sweet Tea Holiday Collection)” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe Kiss (Sweet Tea Holiday Collection)

Mistletoe Kiss (Sweet Tea Holiday Collection)

Calling All Couples!
Sign up now. Help us set a record!
On December 10 at 5:00 pm,
we need your help setting a
Guinness World Record
for the most couples
kissing under the mistletoe!

Chase Spencer had been firmly planted in the friend-zone ever since he first met Rachel Anthony back when they were in grade school and it looks like thats where hes destined to remain. And
Published September 5th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe Kiss

Start your review of Mistletoe Kiss (Sweet Tea Holiday Collection)
Malia Saldaña
What a sweet,Christmas story! The Spencer family is the best, and I loved how they just welcomed Rachel right into their family. Rachel and Chase were cute, but I felt like this book was more of them misunderstanding each other instead of actually falling in love. I loved the concept. Who knew their was a Guinness World Record for the most couples kissing under the mistletoe!? I was hoping it wouldve focused more on this because I thought it was very unique, but it was like they were there and ...more
Nicole
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Andrea Boyd
Aug 06, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Two Decembers ago, I was taking the two-hour drive to see my oldest grandson when this announcement came over the radio. A Guinness World record had been broken- the most people to kiss under the mistletoe at once. Over 800 people visited Six Flags to help break the record. This little story started flowing through my head in rapid fire and Im driving down the road! Story of every authors life. Anyway, Chase and Rachel came to life. This one will be added to my holiday collection, but dont be ...more
Marylin
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a Sweet Christmas Story!

I had a fun time reading this story.
I read it all in one day on my winter break.
It was a great way to start my Christmas time.
I enjoyed the fun banter between Chase and Rachel. I loved their strong friendship.
I've never had mistletoe around my house,but I think it might be a fun new decoration to have!
Andrea Boyd is a wonderful author, and I look forward to reading more of her books.
I highly recommend you pick this fun book up for a sweet holiday treat!
Pam Graber
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Rachel Anthony sees the ad calling for couples to kiss under the mistletoe at Six Flags, she sees an opportunity to FINALLY get into the Guinness Book of World Records. While she's not part of a couple, she knows her best friend, Chase Spencer will help. After all, he's shared her dream of a world record since they were kids. This ticks two things off their lists - the world record and another amusement park. What's not to love about the idea?

Chase is getting fed up with the friend-zone box
MJSH
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a wonderfully cute story about two best friends! Chase and Rachel have been best friends for ever but their upbringing is so different. Chase is from a big and boisterous family full of activity and fun. Rachel is the only child of parents who are older that lead quiet lives. They work together and spend time together as best friends though Chase is trying to hide his romantic interest for fear that shell reject him. Rachel gets this crazy idea to be one of the couples trying to set a ...more
Toni Shiloh
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mistletoe Kiss is a sweet romance that will usher in the Christmas season. Andrea Boyd writes one of my favorite tropes: friends to more. I enjoyed reading these two friends discover that the best relationships can be built from friendships.

*I received a free copy from the publisher. This review is my own honest opinion.
Jaycee Weaver
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love the Spencers!

Friend-to-lovers is one of my favorite tropes, and this quick book has all the best elements. Hes been crushing for years, shes clueless, her feelings awaken, and then its all angst and tension and sweet kisses! Definitely a very fun Christmas novella.
Susan Snodgrass
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was just the cutest, sweetest story. Two lifelong friends realize that friends is not all they want to be. A really short but thoroughly interesting read.
Love
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Love Story

This is a sweet as well as beautiful journey of two amazing characters from best friends to finding so much more as they journey towards true unconditional love and understanding.
Phyllis
Sep 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Mistletoe Kiss by Andrea Boyd

Friendship kiss or boyfriend kiss?

My rating is 3.5 stars

The concept behind Mistletoe Kiss was cute and is a trope I enjoy a lot best friends for life decide to be part of an attempt to set a world record. The conflict Chase is in love with Rachel but fears that telling her will ruin their friendship. And the record they are attempting to break involves kissing. On the lips. For ten seconds.

I liked Chase and his insecurity, though that also frustrated me. I loved
Melissa Henderson
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet holiday story. This story will be nice to read every Christmas. I received a complimentary copy of the book. No review was required.
Dana
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whats a guy to do when hes been friend zoned, try to set a record kissing under the mistletoe of course. A cute, sweet Christmas romance of friends and how they moved on to more. ...more
Anne
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mistletoe Kiss is a cute and witty Christmas story I bought for under a buck on Kindle!
Carolyn
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short but fun friends-to-lovers Christmas story. Long-suffering Chase has been friend-zoned until Rae unwittingly presents him with a golden opportunity to make his feelings for her plain - a world-record mistletoe kiss!

How many times will Chase and Rachel screw this up? Many.

But, in the process we get a well-developed cast of family and friends for so short a story as well as several delicious kisses between these sweet friends who so obviously belong together forever.
Pris
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lroa, favorites, kindle
Mistletoe Kiss is just the perfect short story to get you in the mood for all things Christmas. From getting to experience all the Spencer's traditions to breaking a World record, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute reading this novella. Of course, getting to see Rachel and Chase struggling to either figure out their relationship or get out of the friend zone was fun and irritating at the same time (just talk to each other people!) but the ending (and the kisses ;) ) were just worth it.
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Nov 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
well, Amazon is not being friendly at the moment, telling me the page can not be display or can not be found??! whatever ... come on now??! i think this was either a Goodreads giveaway or i found it on one of those authors get together where they have a free read??! lean toward Goodreads giveaway?! any who ... i am new to Andrea's books. you had me at Christmas. always. love those kind of read. great cover. i wanna read more. so fun.
Emily
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe Kiss...so swoony

This is the first book I've read by Andrea Boyd and I was not disappointed! Were Chase and Rae supposed to be friends forever? It sure seems like it! Then this Guinness World Record Mistletoe kissing event happened that may or may not have changed everything. I enjoyed this story a lot!
Ellen White
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rachel and Chase friends since first grade, and now she drove him crazy, wanting love not friendship. What would it take, she has two ideas she wants them to do, and it will also cross 2 items off their list of things to do. Will this finally be the thing to awaken Rachel of how much he loves her. Delightful cute story to read.
Amber
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed it!

What an I say? A relationship that begins with friendship is a relationship that is likely to last if it ever becomes more than just friendship.
This is a story of friends who finally realize that just friendship isn't enough, but as in all relationships there are a few bumps along the way.
Good book!
Barb
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Friends since childhood, Rae and Chase kiss under the mistletoe at an amusement park's attempt to break a world record. Then they both discover that maybe they don't want to be just friends - but neither of them knows how to take the next step. Cute Christmas story.
Barbara Twaddell
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great holiday story !

I have so enjoyed reading about Chase and Rachel. Their story is so believable that you feel like you are right there with them. I am glad that Spencer's will have their own stories also. I am so looking forward to reading them.
Janice
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Would best friends Rachel and Chase be satisfied to stay at that level? A kiss at Six Flags Over Georgia for a Guinness world record results in a decision by each that more is wanted, but how to get there makes this quick-paced book interesting!
Mary A. Lopp
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have never read and books by Andrea Boyd, but I really enjoyed this book. I liked how Chase and Rachael got along in their friendship. Then it got a little complicating, but on the end it turns out good. I recommend this book.
Edwina Cowgill
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Fun Holiday Book

A fun and easy to read holiday romance that is perfect to read at this time of the year! Wonderful characters and witty conversations make this an enjoyable book to read!
Melissa B.
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Friends to Lovers

Rachel & Chase have been friends all their lives, but now they are starting to feel differently. They each want to move forward in their relationship but both dont want to ruin their friendship. How do they move forward??
Helen
Nov 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ok

This was such a heartbreaking story to me. I couldn't stop reading it. I cried a little and wondered when Chase and Rachel would realize they both were in love with each other. I missed the hot love scenes to. Still was a good story.
PAMpublish
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short, sweet, and clean is descriptive of this heartwarming Christmas novella. Somewhat predictable outcome but refreshing diversion from the more complex novels to put one into a Christmas spirit.
Judy G
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet Christmas romance story.
Iris
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Christmas story!

I enjoyed this sweet story and I am looking forward to the tales of the other brothers and sisters. Great find of this author.

• Christmas of Love: A Holiday Western Romance Novel (Long Valley Romance Book 5)
  • Up on the Housetop (Gold Valley Romance, #7)
  • A Perfect Christmas Gift (Kringle, Texas #1)
  • Knox (The Montana Marshalls, #1)
  • The Party (Dear Santa, #1)
  • Winter's Kiss (Starling Bay, #1)
  • When Snowflakes Fall (The Graysons, #1)
  • Only a Date with a Billionaire (The Only Us Billionaire Romance Series Book 1)
  • Falling for Her Boss
  • Longing for Forever (Sunset Bay Romance, #1)
  • A Doctor's Promise (Lifeline Air Rescue #1)
  • A Very Country Christmas (Tippermere #2.5)
  • Holly Jolly Lycan Christmas (True Mates Standalone)
  • Summer with the Marine
  • The Sheriff's Christmas Angels (Texas Lawmen, #4)
  • The Christmas Promise
  • Merry Me (Holiday Romance Novel, #1)
  • His Small-Town Girl (Sutter's Hollow, #1)
Note: If you are a reviewer who would like a free eBook copy of Securing Aisling, just ask for it! If you have a website and would like to give away an eBook copy of Securing Aisling, just ask for it!
I am just getting started and I'm really flying by the seat of my pants here, so if you have any ideas of how I can promote my book, feel free to contact me. Any help is appreciated.

I mainly read