Start by marking “Mistletoe Kiss (Sweet Tea Holiday Collection)” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe Kiss (Sweet Tea Holiday Collection)

Mistletoe Kiss (Sweet Tea Holiday Collection)

Calling All Couples!
Sign up now. Help us set a record!
On December 10 at 5:00 pm,
we need your help setting a
Guinness World Record
for the most couples
kissing under the mistletoe!

Chase Spencer had been firmly planted in the friend-zone ever since he first met Rachel Anthony back when they were in grade school and it looks like that’s where he’s destined to remain. And
Published September 5th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe Kiss

Start your review of Mistletoe Kiss (Sweet Tea Holiday Collection)
Andrea Boyd
Aug 06, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Two Decembers ago, I was taking the two-hour drive to see my oldest grandson when this announcement came over the radio. A Guinness World record had been broken- the most people to kiss under the mistletoe at once. Over 800 people visited Six Flags to help break the record. This little story started flowing through my head in rapid fire and I’m driving down the road! Story of every author’s life. Anyway, Chase and Rachel came to life. This one will be added to my holiday collection, but don’t be ...more
MJSH
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018
What a wonderfully cute story about two best friends! Chase and Rachel have been best friends for ever but their upbringing is so different. Chase is from a big and boisterous family full of activity and fun. Rachel is the only child of parents who are older that lead quiet lives. They work together and spend time together as best friends though Chase is trying to hide his romantic interest for fear that she’ll reject him. Rachel gets this crazy idea to be one of the couples trying to set a reco ...more
Pam Graber
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Rachel Anthony sees the ad calling for couples to kiss under the mistletoe at Six Flags, she sees an opportunity to FINALLY get into the Guinness Book of World Records. While she's not part of a couple, she knows her best friend, Chase Spencer will help. After all, he's shared her dream of a world record since they were kids. This ticks two things off their lists - the world record and another amusement park. What's not to love about the idea?

Chase is getting fed up with the fri
Phyllis
Sep 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Mistletoe Kiss by Andrea Boyd

Friendship kiss or boyfriend kiss?

My rating is 3.5 stars

The concept behind Mistletoe Kiss was cute and is a trope I enjoy a lot – best friends for life decide to be part of an attempt to set a world record. The conflict – Chase is in love with Rachel but fears that telling her will ruin their friendship. And the record they are attempting to break involves kissing. On the lips. For ten seconds.

I liked Chase and his inse
Susan Snodgrass
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was just the cutest, sweetest story. Two lifelong friends realize that friends is not all they want to be. A really short but thoroughly interesting read.
Toni Shiloh
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mistletoe Kiss is a sweet romance that will usher in the Christmas season. Andrea Boyd writes one of my favorite tropes: friends to more. I enjoyed reading these two friends discover that the best relationships can be built from friendships.

*I received a free copy from the publisher. This review is my own honest opinion.
Jaycee Weaver
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love the Spencers!

Friend-to-lovers is one of my favorite tropes, and this quick book has all the best elements. He’s been crushing for years, she’s clueless, her feelings awaken, and then it’s all angst and tension and sweet kisses! Definitely a very fun Christmas novella.
Dana
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What’s a guy to do when he’s been friend zoned, try to set a record kissing under the mistletoe of course. A cute, sweet Christmas romance of friends and how they moved on to more.
Anne
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe Kiss is a cute and witty Christmas story I bought for under a buck on Kindle!
Carolyn
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short but fun friends-to-lovers Christmas story. Long-suffering Chase has been friend-zoned until Rae unwittingly presents him with a golden opportunity to make his feelings for her plain - a world-record mistletoe kiss!

How many times will Chase and Rachel screw this up? Many.

But, in the process we get a well-developed cast of family and friends for so short a story as well as several delicious kisses between these sweet friends who so obviously belong together forever.
Emily
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe Kiss...so swoony

This is the first book I've read by Andrea Boyd and I was not disappointed! Were Chase and Rae supposed to be friends forever? It sure seems like it! Then this Guinness World Record Mistletoe kissing event happened that may or may not have changed everything. I enjoyed this story a lot!
Ellen White
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rachel and Chase friends since first grade, and now she drove him crazy, wanting love not friendship. What would it take, she has two ideas she wants them to do, and it will also cross 2 items off their list of things to do. Will this finally be the thing to awaken Rachel of how much he loves her. Delightful cute story to read.
Barbara Twaddell
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great holiday story !

I have so enjoyed reading about Chase and Rachel. Their story is so believable that you feel like you are right there with them. I am glad that Spencer's will have their own stories also. I am so looking forward to reading them.
Barb
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Friends since childhood, Rae and Chase kiss under the mistletoe at an amusement park's attempt to break a world record. Then they both discover that maybe they don't want to be just friends - but neither of them knows how to take the next step. Cute Christmas story.
Janice
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Would best friends Rachel and Chase be satisfied to stay at that level? A kiss at Six Flags Over Georgia for a Guinness world record results in a decision by each that more is wanted, but how to get there makes this quick-paced book interesting!
Iris
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Christmas story!

I enjoyed this sweet story and I am looking forward to the tales of the other brothers and sisters. Great find of this author.
Amy D. Atchison
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Read!

It is a very romantic read about two people who have a friendship and finding out there is more to it.
Melissa Henderson
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet holiday story. This story will be nice to read every Christmas. I received a complimentary copy of the book. No review was required.
PAMpublish
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short, sweet, and clean is descriptive of this heartwarming Christmas novella. Somewhat predictable outcome but refreshing diversion from the more complex novels to put one into a Christmas spirit.
Judy G
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet Christmas romance story.
Debbie Moore
Karla Harding
Dec 12, 2018
Lindis
Jul 26, 2019
Note: If you are a reviewer who would like a free eBook copy of Securing Aisling, just ask for it! If you have a website and would like to give away an eBook copy of Securing Aisling, just ask for it!
I am just getting started and I'm really flying by the seat of my pants here, so if you have any ideas of how I can promote my book, feel free to contact me. Any help is appreciated.