Start by marking “Restless Spirit (Hell Hounds Harem, #1)” as Want to Read:
Restless Spirit (Hell Hounds Harem, #1)

Restless Spirit

(Hell Hounds Harem #1)

Hunted by dark spirits, she’s running out of options...

At first glance, she probably seemed like any woman in her prime - Full of life, fearless, and dances like everyone’s watching. Except no one is because she’s dead. Worse than dead, she’s invisible. No one can see, hear, or feel her and who can live dead like that? Oh, by the way, she also has no idea who she is, how
Published October 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Restless Spirit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Restless Spirit

Start your review of Restless Spirit (Hell Hounds Harem, #1)
Gaby★Me Myshelf and I★
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dnf
Ok so I was pressured into giving this another try... and guess what! It’s gone from DNF to 4 stars!

Turns out these Hounds are hot as hell. Wow those scenes were awesome!
It’s a little slow to get going but the relationships are already there and these guys love her something fierce. She just needs to remember who they are. The intensity of their love was there from the start, it made those hot scenes even more swoon.

It’ll make you want to sell your soul just on the off chance you can get a
Irestia
Jul 02, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 angry stars. I won't be reading the next book. This was basically a less interesting Four Psychos with more typos and writing errors. Still, I was getting through it and was fine with it until the end.

I was actually so angry at that final sex scene that I didn't even care about the massive cliffhanger. Apparently the guys decided that the best way to earn the MC's trust was to take away the option of a safe word, blindfold her, cover her ears, gag her, restrain her arms and legs, and then
Jessica
Jan 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: reverse-harem
UPDATE: January 25, 2019
I felt I should put down that despite the 3.5 stars for book one, I completed this series and it is now one of my favorites.

January 18, 2019:
3.5 Stars.

This story had things I liked and didn't. This may be spoilery.

I'll start with my dislikes, might as well get that out of the way.

1) I think the beginning reminded me of another series... Is this a new trope? When I first read "invisible girl", I thought, "this is new and fresh!" I did! I swear it. Now I'm on my 3rd
Brandy Ayers
Amazing!!!

I can't say enough great things about this book! Each of the guys has his own distinct awesome personality. In Menage books and reverse harems I often get the guys all jumbled together. Not so with this book. There's no way you can mix these four up. The heroine is the perfect combination of vulnerable and badass. the writing was amazing and I was sucked in straight from the beginning and then the end just drag me along to the Next book without even stopping.
Lidia
Jan 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: series-to-finish

First part: remind me a lot of other series I read, but the plot it's still interesting, so I'll go on.

Middle: the relationships grow and she starts to remember, we discover more about her and her boys, it's sweet, really, buuut... This part is too long and there's too little action. A bit boring.

Final: well, finally somethings happens. But where's Tanner time? I get it, "save the best for last", but still.. I'm disappointed.

Anyways, I'll read book 2.
C
Feb 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Definitely a great start to the series. I like all the characters so far, and I am sure that I will like them even more as the series progresses.

It also seemed rather a lot like Four Psychos by Kristy Cunning. I kept making comparisons.

I do look forward to seeing what happens and finding out who the traitor is and how that affects the hellhounds.
Crystal B
4****!..This started out like something I've recently read, but holy shit I'm really liking it so far!! On to the next one!
Jenn
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet hounds

Great story and crazy good world and character building. Sara had so much depth and the author presented the struggle of her before/now/future life really well. The guys were all different but complemented each other well. The mysteries keep piling up. Can’t wait to learn more about Sara’s 2nd death and her relationship with Luce!
Myah
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Tanner, my Tanner. I meant Jack. Or wait.... Eli. Whew.
I love the ending. I love the beginning. Even the middle, lol.
What I love most is I don't have to wait for book 2.
An incredible read by an amazing author!
Myriam
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: briana-michaels
This is a fantastic trilogy and I am forever grateful to the author for publishing all three books at once because I would go crazy waiting for the next book. I devoured all three books in less than two days, they were that addictive. And incredibly hot! The plot is great, well executed, and with great three dimensional characters. The author's writing is engaging, addictive, here and there funny, and here and there with such raw emotions, wow! This is not for readers sensitive to violence, ...more
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
nononononoooooo why you end like that! haha oh man.. shouldn't have finished the last bit at work... I want to jump and scream.

annnyways! what a GREAT start to this series!! I actually really liked it and all of the characters, I wish we got to learn a littttttle bit more but I'm not mad. And I see book 2 is available on amazon so I'm even less mad at the cliff hanger ending if I can just jump right back into it. I know what I will be binge reading this weekend!
Lauren
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!

**ATTENTION: THE ONLY SIMILARITY WITH THIS AND FOUR PSYCHOS IS THE MEMORY LOSS IN THE BEGINNING AND HELL BEING THE SETTING!!! If you take the time to read the series, you will see that it is NOTHING like Four Psychos!!**

This is my first time reading from this author and she definitely didn’t disappoint me!!! This story was fun, sexy, mysterious, and unique that I could NOT stop! I’ve only read a few RH novels involving Hell Hounds but they are by far one of my favorites within the
Heather Gilbert
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a dark RH Romance that borders on insane - and makes you love the journey....

Everly is dead and desperate to feel. No one can see her, hear her or touch her - until one Halloween night at the Black Abby Club. There she meets Jack, a dangerous ma with secrets in his eyes and magic in his touch. He can see her, hear her and touch her - everywhere. Soon, Everly learns that not everything is as it seems, even herself. Taking his hand, she ventures into her own wonderland and discovers a past
TSN ☮
Oct 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish, 2018
DNF 25%
Harems or reverse harems, it doesn't matter one bit to me. Both skirts too close to the love triangle thing I can't stand.

Yeah, I know my bad. Anyway, I'm out!

Ivy Fox
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You will never think of Hell Hounds quite the same again.
This Series is a MUST people!
Suspenseful, intriguing, beautifully written and let's not forget Hot AF!
Start this series today. You'll thank me later. *wink*
Samantha
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun and steamy adventure filled with awesome characters! All of the guys are fantastic but with their own individual quirks (Kalen is the best, I just absolutely loved him), and the story keeps the whole thing moving at a good pace. A super enjoyable read, although beware the cliffhanger ending....
Michelle
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
The first few pages almost threw me off; I wasn't sure if I was going to like Everly, or if she was going to just be a bit of a whiner. I'm glad that I kept reading, though, because Mchaels has developed a story-line and a world that is actually quite unique.

Everly is very much stuck in the monotony of death where her only real adventure comes from fighting off the evil spirits that seem determined to overtake her. Not much fun, right? Even though she can still travel the world, watch Netflix
Mary Dellenbusch
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a whole new series for Briana and myself. I'm used to her Sidhe series. However, this was a beautifully fantastic change. There are many strong emotions going on in this book. It is dark and yet tragic at times. It took me a few chapters to understand what Everly/Sara was going through. The hounds she runs into with Jack being the first was a nice change from what I'm used to in hell hounds. As for the rest of the hounds, there is perfect harmony between them all. Even Kalen who comes ...more
T.
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I put this off because the blurb seemed to indicate a ghost story-- not my favorite genre, but seeing comments in group rooms, I figured there must be more to the story, or there wouldn't be so many people talking about it. Yep, this one's a winner. If you're like me (one of the handful of people who didn't like the movie ghost, because, what's the point?), you'll be rest-assured there are so many twists and turns to keep you reading, The characters are great--with depth and complex backstories, ...more
Mandy
Holy Hell Hounds, this was HOT! Suggested read by a friend and I could hug her so hard right now because I loved it.

This book has a bit of everything - enough heat to make you sweat and your toes curl, humor, emotional parts that almost had me sniffing and even a bit of suspense. It does however end on a doozy of a cliffhanger, so excuse me for not writing much in this review as I have to get to the next book ASAP.

Written very well from a multiple pov (it is a RH -- there is one Heroine and 4
Ines Vieira
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well Holy Hot Hellhounds!!!

This book was incredibly well written, funny and all sorts of intriguing. I have a real soft spot for those hellish creatures and thought this gave an incredible spin to the hounds. Sara was exactly what I like in a heroine. Strong and full of grit! Can't wait to five into the next one and see what is up with Lucifer! A must for anyone who likes some smart one with some hotness to it!
Michelle
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh, where to begin?
This book was amazing. From start to finish I was enthralled, begging for more.
I loved the twist on Hell hounds. The author definitely had some creative concepts that she played with.
I don’t want to spoil this book, because I don’t want to ruin this experience for others. But I strongly recommend it.
Crystal
This book was recommended by a group I follow on Facebook. It's not at all one that I would have ever picked up on my own, but seeing as how it's the Halloween season, I thought I would just jump in and try it out. I do not regret it one bit! This book was amazing. I love Sara and her guys, and can't see wait to see where the story goes in the next books.
Ashley Dupree
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A head game of a book for sure

Interesting concept. Really liked how the beginning started out and fell into the rest of the story. It keeps you constantly interested in finding out why everything is happening. The drama between all the characters is well balanced. Deep and gritty along with protective and caring.
Rhiannon Chillingworth
3.5.

There was lots to like about this. It was well written and I liked the characters. However, there wasn't much of a plot beyond getting her memories back and in many ways I didn't like the relationships were already developed, even if she couldn't remember.
Siri
Dec 17, 2019 rated it liked it
3,5 ish
i was taken by suprise, didnt know what i was expecting but it turned out good! i thought it was interesting and i keep want to continue reading it
Tashi
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one mmmm hounds yes plz!!
TipseyBookReviews
Restless Spirit is terrific! I really like Sara. She is resilient and fierce. Her Hounds are great. They respect her strength but yet are protective. Lucifer is intriguing and I can’t wait to learn more about her time with him. This story dragged me in and didn’t let go :) thankfully book 2 is already out :)
Charred_Heart
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This grabbed me from the start. I was a little curious because as a lover of RHR /Fantasy RH I'd never read much about hell hounds. The premise was fascinating and the author has a fantastic sense of humor which really keeps the book moving without being too much. I think I devoured the first book in one day so I'd have to say I highly recommend this one.
Izzy  Hix
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can’t get enough!

I absolutely love this story. Imagine the devastation of losing someone who is so essential to your life and then discovering them after so long you fear you are hallucinating. The dynamic between all the main characters is really great.

Well written and thoroughly thought out. Can’t wait to ready book 2!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Queen of Carnage
  • First Moon (Lovin' the Coven #1)
  • Baby & the Late Night Howlers
  • Virgo Rising (The Afflicted Zodiac, #1)
  • Friends With The Monsters
  • Second Blood (Lovin' the Coven #2)
  • Happily Undead In Dark River (Dark River Days, # 2)
  • Chaos Unlocked (Unlocked, #1)
  • Monsters (Prodigium Academy #1)
  • I'm Cursed (Disaster Zone Jones #1)
  • Third Charm (Lovin' the Coven #3)
  • Fourth Rite (Lovin' the Coven #4)
  • Triad Found (Claimed By The Goddess, #1)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe, #1)
  • Fifth Essence (Lovin' the Coven #5)
  • Newly Undead In Dark River (Dark River Days, #1)
  • Gypsy Truths (All the Pretty Monsters, #6)
Briana Michaels grew up and still lives on the East Coast. When taking a break from the crazy adventures in her head, she enjoys running around with her two children. If there is time to spare, she loves to read, cook, hike in the woods, and sit outside with a fire. She does all of this with the love and support of her amazing husband who always has her back, encouraging her to go for her dreams. ...more

Hell Hounds Harem (6 books)
  • The Dark Truth (Hell Hounds Harem, #2)
  • The Devil's Darling (Hell Hounds Harem, #3)
  • Hard to Find (Hell Hounds Harem #4)
  • Hard to Love (Hell Hounds Harem #5)
  • Hard to Kill (Hell Hounds Harem #6)