Start by marking “Sinister Games (Bloodstream, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sinister Games (Bloodstream, #2)

Sinister Games

(Bloodstream #2)

When Vincent sold himself to a vampire, he did not expect to become the slave of Maddox Caine. Now struggling to accept the feelings of passion he’s grown toward his master, he’s agreed to follow Maddox into a war he never knew existed. This is what he's been waiting for: to fight, to avenge, and to win. But what happens when another vampire threatens to put Vincent's hear ...more
ebook, 1 edition
Published October 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Sinister Games, please sign up.
Katze Snow I'm sorry about the delay in publishing this book! I had to push the date back because I wanted to make sure this book would be perfect. It will be re…moreI'm sorry about the delay in publishing this book! I had to push the date back because I wanted to make sure this book would be perfect. It will be released mid-to-late October. -Katze(less)

Start your review of Sinister Games (Bloodstream, #2)
jessica ☾
Jun 02, 2019 rated it liked it
The first half of this was so absolutely, dreadfully boring that several times I almost DNF’d it- otherwise it was very much similar to the first installment; just okay. The second half did pick up and get a bit more interesting, which I appreciated. Also I’m slightly irritated because I didn’t realize this was an unfinished trilogy and how am I supposed to wait for the third book after that cliffhanger?? Like damn.
Joyffree

I actually breathed out "No" as Sinister games came to its climax and left me hanging on a cliff with little hope
As always No Spoilers I am writing this as I am trying to slow my beating heart ❤and catch my breath
Where to start - If you haven't read book one 🛑 this is not a standalone
Maddox I really really am disliking him more and more - I thought there was room for redemption but the more his layers are peeled away and his "truths" are exposed the more I wish he would lose his head
Vin -
Steph ☀️
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***4.5 stars***

Getting more info with this book, however I still don’t know when vampires were introduced were made known in society. Regardless, I am loving this series, and yes even with the cliffhanger :)
Tionne
Jan 26, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
******SPOILERS******

I liked it up until Vincent got with Cerberus. I shipped him with Maddox and Maddox ONLY. Not Maddox and his fucking brother because they "share their possessions". I don't mind a threesome but give a fucking heads up so we know what we're in for. After not liking book 1 I should've just abandoned this series but I was too curious and now I feel like I wasted my time. The only good thing is that now I know this series isn't for me at all.
Lori
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Need more Vincent

Ok I NEED the next book like yesterday. This just hit all my loves in a story. Ms. Snow never fails to deliver all the devious action, sexy and evil vamps. I'm greedy and need more.
Patrice Leonard
I have to say...other than the constant bringing up of Bella throughout this one and Book 1, this ended up being pretty dang good. I am really invested in the story and can not wait to see where the final book takes us.
And...seriously...what a cliffhanger! Totally didn't see that one coming!
Now, as long as the Bella talk is gone from Book 3(because let's be honest. I'm a bitch when it comes to a MC relentlessly talking and thinking about an ex or dead wife, especially during intimate scenes wit
Barbara
It took me a while to warm up to Maddox and Vin. I think I struggled with them because I didn't really like book 1, it didn't flow well for me. I'm not sure whether it was the writing or the story, but they didn't capture my attention, and I almost dnf'd multiple times. I left the end of book 1 with... "okkkk, I guess".

I almost didn't read 2, but I'm SO GLAD I did!

Vin... you have my heart!!! 💜💜💜💜 I'm so proud of you!!!! Except for that one incident... you know what you did... with a certain so
suebee ~Always Reading~
I thought the first book was good, it had potential to be a gripping series. I really don’t like it when a book in a series sets up a couple but then in a future book a third is added. That’s just my personal pet peeve. If I knew that was going to be the case I never would have read the first book at all. It feel inauthentic to me and that the author was looking for something edgy to grip readers. That’s not even a good way of explaining it. I don’t blame the author at all but it is disappointin ...more
Josh Dale
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So book one ended where Vincent had only one choice to protect his family of dusk hunters, to sign away his freedom and become a volunteer of the city of sanctuary hope ran by a Vampire called Maddox Caine. Not so bad you’d think…… Well when we mention the word volunteer, what we really see is the word sex slave.

Maddox is a very manipulative and sadistic. He does not just want Vincent’s submission or body. He wants to break Maddox and control his heart body and soul. Now you would think that the
F.R. O'Regan
Shelves: good-reads
What can I say, it's hot? Dark and unbelievably good.
Omg Vincent Hudson, Dusk hunter now slave to Maddox Caine, serving him at sanctuary Hope his sponsor, Vincent is desired by Maddox who wants to claim more than the hunter's mind, he wants his body. Heart and Soul.
Vincent will do just about anything to secure his families safety even when he promises Maddox his submission, he struggles against the vampires he has hated all his life.
Maddox wants him to fight alongside him in a war, where its k
Dara
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by the author for an honest review.

So first off I'm super late to the party with my review! Whoops! Life sucks.

Sinister Games picks up directly after the end of the first book Sinster Hunger. It opens with Maddox telling Vincent what he knows about the hybrid vamp creatures, specifically that Vincent's uncle made them. Vincent still is against vamps, Maddox and doesn't/can't believe his uncle would do something to hurt humans.

The plot takes off with a lackluster meeting of Maddox
Sierra Clothier
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in the series, and it's definitely better than book one. Putting aside the fact that the story is broken wide open and answers to questions come flying at you, there's more nuance to the scenes. This nuance makes Vincent's feelings for Maddox feel like the normal progression at this point in this epic.

I loved the background on The Collapse that is peppered into the story and it gives a whole new feel to the vampires versus humans. Is it possible that the Dusk Hunters are running
Renee
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 Stars*

This is a phenomenal book. It grabbed me from the first line and didn't let go. I remained in shock as I tried to find yet even more words, refusing to believe I had reached the end. As always, Katze Snow weaved her delicious brand of darkness into this book.

The character development is intense with this book. Not only did the author take it to another level with the main characters, but also the secondary characters received the same level of attention. The world building was very in
Elin
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just couldn't get enough of this series and can only hope the author puts me out of my misery and release the third one soon.

There are a few spelling errors in this one, and though it did bug me when I came across them, it's too good to loose any stars for it.

Things did not go as I had anticipated on several occasions, I kept trying to think ahead of the plot and it did a 180 on me. And I loved it.

Vincent have gotten in to his role as Maddox's property, though not without biting back every cha
Maria Szafranski
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book is an absolute must read! Dark and thrilling with a great story line, Katze Snow makes it impossible to put the book down. I loved the progression of Vincent and Maddox relationship and the internal struggle for Vincent between self loathing and acceptance. Also loved loved loved the introduction of Cerberus into the mix! This book had the perfect mix of action and kink with so many different subgenres there's something for everyone! Absolutely loved it and am now on puns and need ...more
Katerina Ross
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vincent, formerly a vampire hunter and now property of the mysterious Maddox Caine, doesn’t like the idea of doing a dirty job for his master, even if it means defeating a common foe. But it’s tempting – to be seen as something other than a slave, something more than a plaything. While he’s training to fight a new enemy, he might find that the most difficult thing is to struggle with his own perception of what is right and wrong. When Maddox’s brother Cerberus comes into the picture, things beco ...more
John-Torleif  Harris
OMG! What a great cliffhanger!!

While I have to say that I thought that the first book in this series was a stronger story, I loved how this one continued the overall story along.

I have to wonder what truly makes either Cadmus or Woolf think that they actually have a chance against any of the First Born. Just because they chose not to indiscriminately use their power to subjugate the world doesn't mean that they don't actually have the power to do so, and for these folks to forget that seems fool
SpeedX
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Katze Snow did not disappoint. We left the Dusk Hunters in a somewhat hopeful situation and Vincent struggling to maintain his honor, pride and loyalty. But above all else trying to protect his family. Well in this installment of the series we got; revelations, mental and emotional conflict, new attractions and friends and let’s not forget betrayal. But on a hotter note those scenes....you know what I’m talking about 😉🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. This keeps you holding your breath, on the edge of your seat/bed and th ...more
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
Very dark and depraved. I enjoyed the continuation from Sinister Hunger. While I enjoyed it, I felt something was missing. I’m still trying to figure it out.
~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~

Series~ Bloodstream Series
Sourc
Michele Evans
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!! Impossible to put down! Can’t wait for the next one!!!

This was the second book of this series and I gobbled it up as fast as I could read it. Vincent is still figuring out how to live as the vampire mayor’s possession when his entire life has been devoted to slaying vampires, as a Dusk Hunter. Maddox continues to train Vincent in hopes of taking his uncle and the abominations down that are a threat to his city. Vincent finds himself not only receptive of his vampire ‘master’, but also
Jenna
I'm enjoying the story, however the books don't seem to have their own plot or theme. It's more like it's one long book and is just being broken up at random spots. It's hard to explain, but I've read tons of series, and this one more than any other gives me this sense that they're just incomplete parts of a whole.

I think the writing could be better; it could definitely use another round of edits. Also, it bugs me that the children all talk like Gollum.

I'm going to have to read the next book whe
Mel r
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Snow is Oh My Zebra Gods Hot! AMAZING story line, incredibly hot characters. I saw this story mentioned in a Facebook site I belong to, so I looked it up on KU. Next thing I know, it was 3 a.m. It was fantastic even though I hadn't read the first book. (I'll be remedying that shortly...) The only thing that kept me from giving this a 5 star review is that there were a lot of editing problems throughout. Can't wait for the sequel! ...more
sarah noelle christopher
Awesome

Very good read I very much enjoyed it! I love how the relationships have progressed in this one. I do admit that I like cerebrus, he sees super hot and sweet but Vincent belongs to Maddox so back off bud lol! I would love to see more about the first borns and meet the others. I would totally be down for more books in this world with the other Caine's in them. They seem like such a sexy,dark naughty bunch. Can't wait to read the next book.
Becky
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e2l
I really liked this book - it built the suspense and tension wonderfully and delved into the predicament that Vincent found himself in. I loved Cerberus and could understand him much more than Vincent who took a bit of a nosedive for me since it seemed he was out of the picture for a fair chunk of the book. He won me over towards the end and I’m eager to see ow things pan out in the next instalment.
Lisa Roberts
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is mind blowing Im loving the Vamps as Vincent and Maddox battle out every issue, great characters with the intensity of leaving you on the edge of your seat and saying OMG that just happened you hate to love Maddox at least I do and I love Vincents strength and fight you never know whats coming next and leaves a whirlwind of emotions of dark thoughts on every page. The writing is fantastic and I cant wait for more.
Katie
Feb 16, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Better than the First

Story line was better than the first in the series, but just like in the first book it seems like timelines mean nothing. I think the author needs something to remind her how long certain situations are going on for because it is only a day passing, but wait it's been weeks, but wait, no it's only been a day. Very confusing. Plus the editing of this book detracts from the story with spelling and grammar errors.
Sheryl Howard
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read and voluntarily reviewed an ARC of the story. Sinister Games is book two in the series and is best read in order. This horrific tale is spine tingling, edge of your fingertips read worthy. I absolutely can't wait for the finally. This author brings it all to the table; intricately woven characters and wicked desires, vampires, darkness, hunger, and pure lust. ...more
Ashley (PIC -Passionate for the Indie Community ) Allen
If you have read the Sinister hunger you will not want to miss this. Sinister Games is amazingly dark and such a new take on vampires and there world you will not want to put it down. The relationship between Vincent and Maddox takes quite a turn on this book and you wont want to miss it. I love this series and am excited what is to come in book three.
Interrupted Reader
Vincent, Maddox, Cerberus, Emory. Dark, steamy, vampire romantic suspense book. Another cliffhanger just when the story is really chugging along. Maddox and Cerberus interaction seemed unnecessary and editing is nonexistent. Still an enthralling plot. Looking forward to book 3.
C+, maybe reread as refresher for next book
Samantha
Sep 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More character development

The first story was very dark, light on hope and had more action and plot development than character I felt. It was a good read with depth to the characters, I’m not saying it didn’t, but it felt more surface maybe? This novel, and you’d have to read in order to follow, gave more insight though the action continued. I’d give it 4 1/2 if I could 🖤

• Pendulum (Kingdom of Night, #1)
  • Iron & Fire (Silk and Steel #2)
  • Liminality (Kingdom of Night, #2)
  • The Black Prince (Silk and Steel #4)
  • Blood & Ice (Silk and Steel #3)
  • Silk & Steel (Silk and Steel #1)
  • Broken (Beautiful Monsters, #3)
  • King of the Dark (The Prince's Assassin #1)
  • Sire (Beautiful Monsters, #2)
  • Equilibrium (Kingdom of Night #3)
  • Reign of Darkness (The Prince's Assassin #2)
  • Puppet/Master (The Vale Chronicles, #1)
  • Eternal Sin (Primal Sin, #2)
  • Primal Sin (Primal Sin, #1)
  • Exhale (Flesh and Bone, #1)
  • Captive (Beautiful Monsters #1)
  • Sacrifice (Fire & Brimstone Scroll #2)
  • Dominion (Gods and Slaves, #1)
After leaving school and renting a crummy flat at sixteen, bestselling author Katze Snow lives in Scotland with her wolf-dog and furbabies. Don't be fooled by how cute she looks out on the outside. Katze's writing is dark, twisted, and takes depravity to a whole new level. ...more

Bloodstream (2 books)
  • Sinister Hunger (Bloodstream #1)