Start by marking “Finding Luna (Pride #1)” as Want to Read:
Finding Luna (Pride #1)

Finding Luna

(Pride #1)

A Lion Shifter Reverse Harem Romance

What happens when three Lion Shifters have to share one Mate?

80,435 words

Maryellen was born into a life, if given the chance, she would gladly give away. Though she is probably one of the wealthiest people in the country, Maryellen has never wanted her wealth. Nor her family who is constantly trying to find ways to steal her wealth f
Published August 31st 2018

Start your review of Finding Luna (Pride #1)
Eva Millien
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The first book in this reverse harem paranormal romance serial easily draws readers in with strong, vibrant characters and an intriguing concept. The romance is sweet but definitely hot and stirring while promising to get even hotter as the story continues but the relationship is has a couple of obstacles that stands in its way…like finding out the man you are dating is not human and he wants her to mate with not only him but two others. There is lots of emotional upheaval in this story not only ...more
Robin
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I am as pleased as punch. I have been reading Ms. Fanning;s stories for quite awhile now and I think this might be one of the best one yet. There are more details of the characters and the world building has improved.

In this story Elle is a woman who would rather have a plain existence than the rich pampered life she was born into. She has bodyguards who live with her Shawn is the closest of those. She is on a first date with Ryan a lion shifter who along with his triad brothers ha
Jessica Robbins
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-kindle, blog-tour

This is my first time reading this author but I can say I am willing to read more after this fascinating story. We meet El who is richer then you can ever imagine yet in danger at all times. Her family is awful and just full of surprises no matter where you think the story is going. Enter Ryan who she meets in a dating site and agrees to go on a date that will forever change her life. He is one of three
Erin
El is an heiress, a very wealthy heiress, which means she never know when she dates a man if it is for her or her money.
So she found Ryan on a dating site.

From the moment they meet things go out of control, her feelings, his feelings and he is showing her a world she never knew off.
When he wants to explain it to her, he wants to do it in private, but on their way to her home she almost got kidnapped and Ryan steps in half shifting.

El, doesn’t freak out totally.
Even not when later on she finds ou
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
I really enjoyed reading this first book of the marvelous & exciting lion shifter reverse harem romance series.
It is about: a rich, reclusive young woman (Maryellen aka El) tired of sexual harassment & constant threats on her life decides to go on a blind date where she meets a unusual man (Ryan) only to later discover that: He is the leader of a pride of lion shifters plus he is part of a triad & She has three mates (Ryan, Trip & Marc) but there are some more unexpected surprises on the way for
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
3.5 Cranky Stars

Being born into a wealthy family is not all its cracked up to be. Being in the top 1% of the wealthy elite puts a target the size of Texas on El. She hates it and finds it hard to deal when there is constant attempts on her life.

She chances a date with the sexy Ryan from an online dating service that ultimately puts her in a whole new world. A world she knew nothing about and love greater than shes ever known. Now the danger is even greater only now she has 4 hunky men to protect
S Paschal
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
El, a wealthy heiress, has been hunted and hurt for her entire life - surviving multiple kidnapping attempts and being basically shunned by her family because her grandfather left all of his money to her upon his passing. The only person that she feels close to is her long-time bodyguard until she meets Ryan on a dating website. She feels an intense and immediate attraction to him when they meet in person and she feels safe for the first time in a long time.

Ryan, tall, handsome and successful in
Becky Baldridge
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just Wow! I don't even know where to start with this one. Action, intrigue, family drama, and betrayal combined with sexy cats, mating bonds, and steamy goodness. This one is all that and more with some crazy twists thrown in. The story centers around Maryellen, which is fitting because once they've found her, this Triad of lion shifters is all about her. The beauty of a story with shifters and mates is that instalove works and in the world Becca Fanning has created, it's a few times over, ...more
Linda Levine
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the story. El has lived in fear from kidnappings for years and really doesn't trust too many people. Her family is awful to her for the most part. When she meets Ryan for their first date, her life changes and she is offered the chance for love with not just one man but his brothers too. She will be introduced to the world of paranormals.

This book kept surprising me. The author throws in quite a few real surprises that shake up everything just when you think you know where every
Lisa Bing
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Totally gripping read full of twists, romance and heat!

This was a fab story that had a fair number of pages - and I didn't notice I was so sucked into the story! I love when that happens :D El goes on a dating site date with Ryan and things just explode from there. His triad are her mates but it's complicated by secrets, kidnapping and death threats. The guys find a way to show El that she's it for them but there's way more involved that even they imagined. Ms. Fanning did a great job with the t
Heather Hackett
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
El had tried out a new dating sight, using only part of her name to hide how rich her family is and now was going on a first date with a man named Ryan. When they meet it feels right some how and he is rich in his own way. Ryan a Lion shifter and part of a triad looking for their mate. Now meeting the woman who is to be their mate he's sure of it. I loved this story it kept me guessing all the way through with some surprises I didn't expect. The only thing I didn't like was the cliff hanger at t ...more
Grace
May 02, 2019 rated it liked it
It was pretty good overall. I liked the work on the individual relations parts because it felt realer than “ooh I looked at you and now we are together forever no complications” approach some authors in this genre take.

Absolutely loved the ‘unexpected’ bond (even better than the others).

HATED the cliffhanger. I usually wait to read books that I know end this way so I can just get the whole series and read straight through....always end up kicking myself when I don’t realize there’s a cliffhanger
Gay
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As a writer; Ms. Fanning has evolved and her writing with it. I have read some of her earlier works and while they were good, her newer stories are so much better. There is danger, intrigue and betrayal, as well as steam in them. This was no different. It was great and I didn't want to stop reading! It is a cliffhanger, though. I'm not thrilled with them but am positive the next one will be well worth the wait! I hope she writes really fast as this is the best story yet and I really want to find ...more
Fran
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is quite the story and I've loved every word of it; it's terrific. Ms. Fanning has spun a really great tale; full of danger; like family politics, heavy handed parental control, betrayal, untold secrets. And not the usual shifter menage at all. It all begins with an on-line dating site and develops at a quick pace from there. And throw in one human bodyguard and you have quite the mix. And the ending, oh the ending, cryptic is a good one-word description.
For my honest and voluntary review
Michelle Graves
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There's alot of unanswered questions that Shawn and the triad need answers 2 about El but it's hard 2 believe that she trusted 2 people that betrayed her and there's still no answers yet but it's shocking what happened 2 her at the gathering. But it still doesn't make sense why she's always being targeted 4 not just 4 her money but cause f what she is. Instead of them all supposed 2 love females 4 being priceless it's like she's being haunted 2 death. I don't quite understand why they call her L ...more
Tera Comer
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I really enjoyed this new book by this author, I was wondering if she was going to write a reverse harem and jumped at the chance to read this when I seen it. Plenty of action, intrigue, family drama, and betrayal combined with sexy cats, mating bonds, and steamy goodness.... OH and some really crazy twist that get thrown in as well. I can not wait to see what is in store for the next book. I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
Rickie
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm not usually game for menage reads but Fanning is a fav author so decided to give it a go. Actually enjoyed the dynamics of this Triad, and the suspense surrounding El kept me motivated with the storyline. A new twist to shifter grafting as well with the forming of triads within the pride. Hot? Well ... had to turn the fan on a few time to help keep my kindle from melting. Great start to a new series.
Mrslabman
Sep 30, 2018 rated it liked it
5-Star Story, 0-Star Cliffhanger

I regret buying. I hope other stories are as great as this one. Although, I hope this is Not how this author normally ends works. I abhor cliffhangers such as this. I understand cliffhangers are used to connect books. However, there’s not usually this horrible dangling without a hint of a follow-on book. The way this ended has left me feeling dissatisfied and unfulfilled.
Suez
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW .. I was instantly captivated by this action packed paranormal romance, it will definitely keep you turning pages all night long. This exciting storyline is filled with drama, suspense, danger and definitely unexpected twists ... lets not forget the cliffhanger ending. OMG bring on the next book!! This is a voluntary review of an advanced copy
Holly Lenz
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love the cover for this book, and the story is pretty good too. Finding Luna is a reverse harem, shifter romance with lots of action. The book is very entertaining, but it ends in a cliffhanger, so if you don't want to continue with the series, stop reading before the final chapter. The book also contains a lot of graphic sex, so audience discretion is advised.
Coral Mitchell
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ends in a cliff-hanger. A triad of lion-shifters and Maryellen. El lives a very guarded life, and her life is in constant danger. She is put down by her parents and siblings and believes she will never find someone to love her for herself and not her money. Tons of intrigue. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Latifa Morrisette
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing! I love any kind of shifter book that's outside it's The result of wolves. This has me hooked but it ended way too soon with too many questions unanswered. I hope there is part 2 soon!
Marlene
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely fabulous book. So well written and the characters are so believable as far as personality goes. Recommend this book to all paranormal readers.
I am an ARC reader for this book but am reviewing this with not obligation to do so!
Jacqueline Ellison
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful start to the series Pride. The characters are amazing and the reverse harem storyline will grab you. This will leave you hanging but definitely worth reading. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Eva
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Once again a great story from this author great start to a new series great characters only drawback is the ending left me hanging hopefully a follow up soon. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Sabrina A Kirby
Sep 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Ehhh sorry I read it.

I debated spending that much on a book for a writer I had not read before. I would not recommend it. And I never leave lower than 4 stars. It was disappointing.
Barbara
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I will warn this book ends on a cliff-hanger, it is a well-written book and held my interest throughout. I will be looking for the next book. I received a copy of this book and I am leaving an honest and voluntary review.
Juanita E. Arp
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book 📚,it has a good storyline 👍. This book is filled with action and intrigue, the chemistry and interaction between the characters is wonderful. I can't wait for the next book. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Pam Bellinski
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lornaj
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cliffhanger

This book will grab you and not will not let you go... The characters are great especially Shawn, but beware leaves you hanging!

• Fever Fae (Dark Fae Kings #1)
  • Thick (Curvy Ambition #1)
  • Chained and Confused (Scorchwood Supernatural Penitentiary #1)
  • Stalking Their Mate (Perfect Pairs #2)
  • Her Sweet Alpha
  • Steal Her Heart (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #1)
  • Bane of Dragons (Sera's Curse #1)
  • Hungry for Her Wolves (Hungry for Her Wolves, #1)
  • A Final Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #3)
  • Handfuls of Shattered Pieces (Pieces of Us, #1)
  • 10 Men (Huge, #7)
  • My Dragon Masters (Sanctuary, Texas, #2)
  • Wildfire Pegasus (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #4)
  • Taken by the Alien Warrior (Warriors of Agron #1)
  • Bound by the Ice Dragon (Their Alien Masters, #1)
  • Babysitter's Club Jenny
  • Stealing Cinderella
  • BBW Babysitter's Club Brielle
Becca is an art school student in the greater Chicagoland area. She loves the lake, her lab Lou, and writing saucy smut! She is confident that she's the horniest person she knows, and hopes that comes across in her writing. Sit for a spell and join the fun. She won't tell. ;)

Pride (3 books)