Start by marking “Burning Secrets (Count to Ten #6.5)” as Want to Read:
Burning Secrets (Count to Ten #6.5)

Burning Secrets

(Count to Ten #6.5)

~ Part of the Death and Damages multi-author boxed set ~

They each had secrets; one of those secrets got them all killed

The Oliver family is falling apart at the seams. Secrets, lies, anger, resentment were tearing them apart and causing them to live separate lives even as they lived together in the same house. One of those secrets has brought a killer to their door and the
Published November 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Burning Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Burning Secrets

Dianne
Jane Blythe has a little something for fans of her Count to Ten series-BURNING SECRETS has ALL of the intensity this author has to give as one family pays the ultimate price after years of lies, secrets and resentments that have built to deadly proportions.

Investigating the Oliver family deaths, Paige Hood finds the similarities between her family and theirs to be a magnet that will lead her to believe that just maybe, however slim the chances, their fate could be hers. What she finds will lead
Sherry Fundin
She’s a risk taker and likes living on the edge, pushing the envelope. Oh yeah, she has my attention. Makes me think of a Criminal Minds episode and I can only imagine how terrified she must be. The suspense, tension and anticipation of finding out what happens to her, makes me want to race through the pages, yet slow down and savor the story.

Paige, she cracks me up. She has two kids and believes in the thirty second rule. If you have children, I am sure you know what that means. She is a detect
Paula Genereau
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was absolutely amazing
Barbara Lack
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this short story from the Count to Ten series. We finally get to see more of Elias, Paige’s husband. We get to see her interact with her adopted daughter’s. She’s working on two grisly murders with her partner Ryan. As always Jane Blythe does not skimp on the details. You feel as though your there witnessing the grisly horrors. I highly recommend this story. You do not need to have read the other books to follow along. I received an advance review copy in exchange for an honest review.
Jenni Bishop
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jane’s Count to Ten series is one series that no one and I mean no one should go without reading. Burning Secrets is part of that and is another outstanding story that will have you on the end of your seat wondering who the killer is of the horrendous crimes that are happening. Jane is a master at suspense and anticipation, murder and mayhem that will have you turning page after page, wanting, no needing to know what happens. Jane does not shy away from the good the bad and the ugly, throw in so ...more
Tammy Crawford
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book from Jane Blythe. Couldn't put it down. This story has you on the edge of your seat wondering what was going to happen next. Loved it. Recommend to everyone.
Tricia
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book in the 10 series from Jane. This focuses around Paige but is excitement packed as the rest.
I would recommend this book.
Minx -The Genre Minx Book Reviews
Burning Secrets is a novella in the Count to Ten series as well as part of a multi-author boxed set called Death and Damages. In this story detective Paige Hood and her partner grapple with a twisted trail of secrets that lead them on a chase. Also, the victims of the crime hit close to home for Paige as their life mirrors her own in certain aspects and it causes her to contemplate her recent life changes.

I love Paige’s character and was thrilled for her and her hubby as they were able to finall
Mitzi Carroll
Aunt
Oct 22, 2018
Amber
Nov 28, 2018
description description description description description description description description

Jane has loved reading and writing since she can remember. She writes dark and disturbing crime/mystery/suspense with some romance thrown in because, well, who doesn’t love romance?! She has several series including the complete Detective Parker Bell series, the Count to Ten series, the Christmas Romantic Suspense series, and the Flashes of Fate series of novelettes.

When she’s not writing

Count to Ten (8 books)
  • One (Count to Ten #1)
  • Two (Count to Ten #2)
  • Three (Count to Ten #3)
  • Four (Count to Ten #4)
  • Five (Count to Ten #5)
  • Six (Count to Ten #6)
  • Seven (Count to Ten #7)
  • Eight (Count to Ten #8)