Start by marking “Bearback Lumberjack (Paranormal Dating Agency)” as Want to Read:
Bearback Lumberjack (Paranormal Dating Agency)

Bearback Lumberjack

(Paranormal Dating Agency WORLD #65)

Angela

I can’t stand living in the city. I need a man who knows how to use his wood. A lumberjack would be perfect. The matchmaker’s sending me deep into the forest to meet one. His pictures are panty-dropping hot, but his smile doesn’t reach his eyes. He’s either a serial killer, or a man who understands what it’s like to lose love. Either way, I’m going to find out.

Ja
Kindle Edition
Published August 3rd 2018 by MTW Press

To ask other readers questions about Bearback Lumberjack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bearback Lumberjack

Start your review of Bearback Lumberjack (Paranormal Dating Agency)
Angel
Aug 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Love story

Angela wants out of LA and seeks Gerri 's help to find her mate. She has a two weeks to see if it is going to work. Can she find Love, will she get her happily ever after.
Yvonne Daniels
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Liv Brywood and Amazon
Bearback Lumberjack: Paranormal Dating Agency
by Liv Brywood
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Bearback Lumberjack is a thoroughly enjoyable read. This is very amazing, captivating book with intriguing characters that makes it so interesting to read. It's one of the paranormal dating agency series, that is Angela and Jagger's story. Liv Brywood has created a some great characters. Angela wants a man who knows how to use his wood. A lumberjack would be perfect. Jagger doesn't want a permanent relationship but his brothe
Mandy Parmenter
Nov 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bear shifter Angela is sick of living in a city and desperately needs to get out in the country. She also needs a man who can be a mate to her and make sure that her needs are met. So she goes to Gerri Wilder and registers with her. As part of that, she agrees to take 2 weeks off her job and go stay with a man in the middle of the woods to see if they can get along - after all looking at his picture he is incredibly hot. Bear shifter Jagger is sick and tired of his brother nagging him to find a ...more
Racy
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story. Of course I just love when stories have shifter dating agencies.

Jagger was an interesting character. Even though he contacted Gerri Wilder he was not really ready to find love. He was not ready to move on. Not ready to give someone a chance.

I loved Angela she was one determined bear shifter. She was determined to win Jagger. I love how her bear communicated with her that Jagger was their mate. She was willing to give love a chance.

I love that these two were both bear shi
MyzanM
Not what I expected...
That might be a contributing reason to me not enjoying the read.

Both MCs were very single minded about their likes and dislikes. The story also lacked backstory. I might have liked it better if that had been more fleshed out. I might have understood more why they acted the way they did. I mean what was the deal with Jagger and his ex? Well, I couldn't tell you because there was only vague references to a past relationship that scarred Jagger so badly it made him bitter enou
Emily Lindsey
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fun, fast read! This story will captivate you with it's simplicity and easy to read text. I loved how strong Angela was, how ready she was to do whatever she needed to do to give herself a chance at happiness. Jagger was frustrating and sweet at the same time, scared to risk his heart again. The story moves pretty quickly and you are cheering for Angela the whole time, because she put herself out there honestly, and you have to respect that. It's a fast read, I read it in one sitting, but I do ...more
Pam Louis
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angela is a bear shifter that hate living in LA. She tired of the men there and wants a real man so she goes to Gerri Wilder the best match maker around to see what she can do.
Jagger is a bear shifter living right out side the rocky mountain national park in Colorado. He brother is pushing him to seeing Gerri Wilder to find a mate . But he really isn't looking to find a mate. His heart has been broken.
Drama and spice! A fun story with great characters. This was a fun read that pulled me in fas
Tabi Ann
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfection...Loved it

This was a very cute story and I couldn't find any fault any it. Couple of times I thought it was going to bring me to tears as they were trying to find each other. It's always the men that like to be difficult when it comes to love, but then once they are heartbroken it's hard for them to heal.

I love the things that were revealed as the story started out and I know that you guys will enjoy the story too.

Until Next Time.... Tabi
Sheryl
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tired of being alone and in the city Angela agrees to a 2-week romance with a man she hasn't met yet but thanks to matchmaker Gerri Wilder she might actually find her mate.

He doesn't want a mate but to shut his brother up he agrees to let a female stay with him for a 2 week period.

Now if only his bear and human would open up his heart to this feisty and sassy female bear they both could be happy

this book is part of the Paranormal Dating Agency series.
Maloma
Aug 25, 2018 rated it liked it

An easy enough plot and characters that can be read quickly. Angela and Jagger are the main characters and really have no issues except one is looking for love and permanency while the other seems to be running from it. Barely any conflict and wished there were more friction to have Jagger realize all females are different in the way they carry themselves, think, eat, and dress. Not a lot of highs or lows emotionally for these two so the story was straightforward.
Sandra Aaron
Feb 20, 2019 rated it liked it
OK shifter romance

This is an OK shifter romance, but I felt like the couple was more in lust than in love. He was just too afraid of getting involved with anyone after his last relationship ended so badly -- I didn't buy that he would get past that enough to fall in love in only 2 weeks. But if you are looking for a quick shifter romance, with plenty of sexy times, this is a good choice. Just don't expect a lot of romance.
Marsha
Lumberjack

Jagger and Angela are both bear shifters. Angela is looking for her mate and a home far away from the city. Jagger is a lumberjack who has been burned before - he is not searching for his mate. They both agree to spend two weeks together and end up falling in love. Geri always works her magic and love wins in the end. #chickenshifter
Jamoz23
Aug 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Enjoyable story and likeable characters but lacking in depth for me. Feel like we just skimmed the surface with these two.
I really cannot understand why Jagger was so anti relationship, he really had not been badly done by his ex girlfriend. I expected some horror story about being cheated on or stolen from and the real reason was completely insipid.
Sep 04, 2018 rated it liked it
I love that Liv Brywood Carried on with kindle world Milly Tiaden PDA series.
I like the beginning of the book but did struggle with how negative Jagger was especially when he’d contact Geri to try and find a mate.
In end it all worked out and they both got HEA but I do feel jaggers heart wasn’t in it for a lot of the book.
Dawn Carey
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bearback Lumberjack: PDA

Each and every book in this series gets better and hotter with each one!!! Jump into the Paranormal Dating Agency series and be wisked away on some really great adventures. Every author who has joined into the writing of this series has brought lots of spice to these books!!!
LiLu
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
***Bad ‘Tude Bear*** I enjoyed reading this story. It pulled at the heart feels, in a few different ways. It’s hard to move on after being destroyed, it’s hard wanting to. I get it, only all to well. Yup, hit way to close to home, but I still enjoyed reading it and rooting for them. They both won, and got their own perfect HEA.
Deborah Countryman
Sep 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Her Bear is craving a Lumberjack!

Angela goes to Gerri, hoping to find a mate. She doesn't love the city and is craving the woods of the mountains and forest. Gerri had a perfect match. One heart broken bear lumberjack, scared to death of breaking his heart again. Two weeks Gerri is sure these two will ever need. Gerri is on the nose! Happy ever after forever!
Natalie
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bearback Lumberjack

I knew he would make her cry before he gave her a chance. He was scared to live again and he wasn't giving her a chance. Jagger got the perfect mate he just needed a little push.
Erin Smith
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
Both main characters struck me as being immature and/or TSTL. The first person voice comes across as stilted, kind of like reading an old Penthouse Forum letter. The pacing of the story jumps around a lot and I was left frequently feeling as if I'd missed something. ...more
Donna
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
He doesn’t want a mate and she is looking for one. When Gerri puts these two bear shifters together in the middle of the woods there are enough sparks to light a forest fire.
Janet Swiftbird
Lumberjack dreams

Another good read from one of my favorite authors.
A total HEA through and through, you couldn't ask for more.
Melvena Asa
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bareback Lumberjack

PDA series is great but adding this author just made it all better. This book is great it has a great storyline and it is just very entertaining.
Melissa
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bearback

Sweet and sexy romance. Love Gerri Wilder and her paranormal dating agency. Angela was a great heroine and her skittish lumberjack grew on me.
Crystal
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Wow, I truly loved this story, it was such fun! Jagger is so sweet and kind, he just needed a little push towards love, and Angela is the perfect woman for him!
Nancy Bodie
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good story.

This was a well written quick and easy read. It was a good fit for this Kindle World. It offers a nice storyline, the characters are simple and likeable.
Anne
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read!

This love story was short but sweet! Can't wait to read more of this author s stories of they are all like this!
Crystal Middleton
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was a enjoyable reading Gerri Wilder strikes again with the right mate matchmaking.
Suszet Roberts
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok

It starts of a bit shaking, but loved how the author portrayed the hero as more down to earth with fears and doubts. Easy read
Nina
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book but have a question what happened to author....the 3rd book should have been released in 2017, but seems nothing has happened?

Any one know the back story?
Kristi Ziebell
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Could not put it down

Wonderful I could not put it down. I love the excitement and love. I love all of the Parnormal dating books can't wait for more

• Winged Solution (Paranormal Dating Agency; Heads N' Tails, #1)
  • The Way to a Bear's Heart (Aurora Champions, #1; Paranormal Dating Agency World)
  • His Twisted Tail (Paranormal Dating Agency; Twisted Tail Pack, #1)
  • Winter Takes All (Paranormal Dating Agency, #19)
  • Her Twisted Heart (Paranormal Dating Agency; Twisted Tail Pack, #3)
  • When it Raines, He Purrs (Paranormal Dating Agency; Move Over Fate, #2)
  • Twisted Desire (Twisted Tail Pack, #4)
  • Bearly Twisted (Paranormal Dating Agency; Twisted Tail Pack #2)
  • You're Lion to Me (Paranormal Dating Agency, #20)
  • Scrooge Me Again (Paranormal Dating Agency, #18)
  • Sun in the Oven; Galaxa Warriors  (Paranormal Dating Agency, #16)
  • Hot Piece of Ash (Paranormal Dating Agency, #28)
  • Between Ice and Frost (Paranormal Dating Agency, #17)
  • Triple Talons (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #3)
  • Twisted Fate (Paranormal Dating Agency; Twisted Tail #5)
  • Love at Furst Sight (Built Fur Love, #1)
  • Bear in Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • Their Royal Compromise (Paranormal Dating Agency) (Otherworld Shifters, #2)

Paranormal Dating Agency WORLD (1 - 10 of 132 books)
  • Shift of Fate (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Breaking the SEAL #3)
  • Ask for the Moon (Paranormal Dating Agency; Fated Mates, #7)
  • Bear Naked (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Bearback Bride (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Blazing Tales (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Claiming Her Dragons (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Dragon My Heart Around (Fire In My Heart, #1; Paranormal Dating Agency World)
  • The Dragon with the Girl Tattoo (Paranormal Dating Agency; Dragon Guard, #16)
  • Fated to Mate (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Finding Her Bearing (Paranormal Dating Agency)

News & Interviews