Start by marking “Covert Games (Redemption Harbor, #6)” as Want to Read:
Covert Games (Redemption Harbor, #6)

Covert Games

(Redemption Harbor #6)

She was supposed to be a means to an end…

Published January 22nd 2019 by KR Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Covert Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Covert Games

Start your review of Covert Games (Redemption Harbor, #6)
Nicola
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.

Six books in and Katie Reus seriously upped the anti for Leighton‘s story as he and pretty much all the ladies and gents from Redemption Harbor Consulting, head off to New Orleans to play their part in the demise of Alexei Kuznetsov.

description ...she was related to a monster.”

What Leighton doesn’t expect is to fall head over heels for the bad guy’s niece, Lucy Carreras which he soon does as the guys do what they do best, battling the bad guys, rescuing folk and blowing crap up.

description The one thin
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Covert Games by Katie Reus

6th book in the Redemption Harbor series. Romantic suspense.
This is Leighton’s story.
Not really best as a standalone, although it could be, because almost all the characters from the previous books are part of this rescue mission.

I love the writing style of this author. The action is fast, the characters have depth including secondary ones, and the sex and relationship building is hot and steamy.
You’ll never forget in this series, that Leighton is the one with the
Claire Robinson
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "We are meant to be…" Stars!

Book six in the Redemption Harbor series finally gives us Leighton Cannon’s story. although initially a suspect it doesn’t take long for Luciana Carreras to work her way into his heart.

The man was sexy... and she liked that he was taking charge.

Covert Games takes us and the Redemption Harbor team to New Orleans, after Leighton is given information which leads him and the rest of them to believe that the time is potentially right for the FBI to finally take dow
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Covert Games is Leighton and Lucy's story and my favorite out of the series. I love that the whole team was involved with this latest mission involving sex trafficking and a former enemy they have been keeping an eye on.

Leighton has always been intriguing to me. He has always felt like he was struggling with things from his past and just wasn't truly happy. The way he reacts to Lucy and then how he treats her, it made me melt for him more. I love that despite how much he struggled with his past,
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Another great book in this series. Leighton didn't give up much of a struggle when he fell. Lucy was amazing in dealing with all the surprises thrown her way. Lots of the previous peeps included in this book.
Erika ♥OwlwaysReading♥
"Fight for the fairy tale. It exists."

Katie Reus is a “got to” author for me. I never have to worry about being disappointed. She writes the type of H & h I like, with a good amount of action and supporting characters. Having read Resurrection Resurrection (Redemption Harbor #1) by Katie Reus , I had an idea what the Redemption Harbor books were about, but (truthfully) I am currently not up to date with this series. Nonetheless, this did not take away any of my enjoyment from this book. Sure, I was a little confused getting all of the su
Alaina
I have received this ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Cover Games is the sixth installment of the Redemption Harbor series. In it, you will meet Leighton and Lucy. Their relationship started off being a seduction mission. However, things quickly backfire on Leighton due to him actually developing feelings for Lucy. Unexpected and unintentional, he can't really do anything about it now. Well, other than letter Lucy now about the mission I guess.

I will admit that their relations
Carvanz
Re-Read was via audiobook: Narrator - Sophie Eastlake

Ms. Eastlake does a great job of both male and female voices which is where I usually have a problem. However, she pulls both off with amazing talent as well as adding more depth to a story I had previously read.

Another awesome installment in this series. Filled with action and suspense with plenty of steamy goodness and some romance to round it all out.

I loved Lucy and her desire to help in what she believes to be a case of sexual trafficking
Anna
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read and reviewed an copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Thanks to the author for providing a copy of this book.

Good enough! Romantic suspense, some mafia mob involved...
Was this girl a good person or helping in human trafficking???

I liked it a lot. Instant love.
Faithful both of them.
Dísir
I’ve noticed a trend with the Redemption Harbor series thus far: each time there’s a new release, I eagerly get to it, starting out voraciously until my excitement peters out towards the middle when the peaks and troughs seem a little glossed over. At least, it has been happening with this series of books; it’s like an endless hoping for the book to be a good one based on the exciting blurb, only for it to go somewhat flat by the end.

‘Covert Games’ is a fraternising-with-the-enemy-type of read,
JoRead
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps getting better and better!
While this is part of a series, this book can be read as a standalone, although I’d recommend reading the previous books if only to enjoy how each character has found their HEA and how it affects Leighton’s views on love and life.
Lucy and Leighton’s relationship was fire from the beginning. I love it when an author is not afraid to portray consenting adults that are not afraid to act on a mutual attraction, especially when they act with respect and c
Alex (HEABookNerd)
Series: Redemption Harbor #6
Rating: 4 stars - really enjoyable

The Redemption Harbor Consulting team finally have a way to take down their enemy Alexei Kuznetsov and all Leighton needs to do is get close to the man's daughter, Lucy Carreras. Covert Games jumps right into the action with Leighton going undercover at Lucy's hotel and casino to find and stop a human trafficking ring. He wants to believe that Lucy has nothing to do with her father's life of crime but he can't let his emotions get in
Rachel
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Leighton Cannon is tracking the activities of Alexei Kuznetsov as a favor to a friend.His best chance at learning what he needs is through Kuznetsov’s niece, Lucy. He figures she will know of her uncle’s dealings and can help him find what he’s looking for. What he doesn’t count on is finding that Lucy interests him in a way he didn’t think he was capable of.

Lucy Carreras runs her uncle’s hotel, but doesn’t know Alexei Kuznetsov as anything but the man who raised her after her parent’s death. W
Linda
Lucy Carreras had gotten under his skin…

Katie Reus’ Covert Games is the latest release in her Redemption Harbor series. It is officially the sixth installment, but it works well as a stand alone read, if that is your preference. Redemption Harbor Consulting’s confounder Leighton finally gets his story told as he’s featured along with Luciana “Lucy” Carreras, the niece of RHC’s greatest adversary, Russian crime lord Alexei Kuznetsov.

As this tale opens, Leighton receives intel through an old FB
Laurie
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, suspense
Review to come!I can’t tell you how thrilled I am to write this review since 2018 sadly ended with a thud. I found myself in a bit of a rut and turned to comfort reads to snap me out of it. Unfortunately, even that didn’t work at first. Then I snagged Covert Games, the next book in the Redemption Harbor Series. This series usually provides me the action I need with a good dose of romance. The last book wasn’t quite what I wanted it to be but was still a decent read, so I crossed my fingers and d ...more
Christine
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the sixth book in the redemption harbor series. Leighton and the team are given a tip about a girls being held. Leighton knows the way to take down the man who is holding them is through the man's niece, Lucy. Lucy runs her uncles casino and hotel completely unaware of the type of man he is. When she meets Leighton, she learns things about her uncle that make her see him completely different. She and Leighton along with the team make it their mission to take down her uncle all the while ...more
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free copy of Covert Games via NetGalley. This has in no way influenced my review which is honest and unbiased.*

Covert Games was a very fast paced romantic suspense, and I enjoyed the characters, the plot and the story very much. I might have enjoyed it even more if I had read the prior books in the series - but I also didn't feel lost.

The writing was outstanding, and the way the plot unfolded kept me at the edge of my seat.
Kimberley C.
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good one from Katie Reus, although not my fave. I am not a fan of insta-love stories, and that’s what this one was. But it still had that suspenseful element that I love, so I enjoyed it nonetheless; I just had to suspend my disbelief over some parts. ;)
Elisa
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leighton and Lucy, a great story in this series with definite ties to the rest of the series, some very suspenseful moment and a few seriously sexy moments I really enjoyed this one just as much as I have loved every other story from Redemption Harbor.
April Symes
Covert Games is book six in the Redemption Harbor series by Katie Reus and we finally get Leighton Cannon’s story. Leighton and the team are given what seems to be a legit tip about girls being held hostage. Leighton knows the way to take down the man who is holding the girls hostage is through the man's beautiful niece, Lucy. Hotel/casino manager Luciana Carreras is the niece of a dangerous wealthy man with many criminal enterprises she knows nothing about. Her uncle raised her after the murder ...more
Erin Lewis
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review of Covert Games (Redemption Harbour #6) by Katie Reus
Although book 6 in the series, you can read as a stand alone. In fact I think I have a couple to read to catch me up on the series, This is co founder of Redemption Harbour Consulting Leighton and Lucy’s story and what a story it is. This story brings together the whole team and although I have not read all of the previous books it does not detract from the enjoyment of reading Covert Games.
Lucy is running her uncle Alexei Kuzne
Eva Millien
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sensational new Redemption Harbor novel that readers can really sink their teeth into. As the niece of Redemption Harbor Consulting’s greatest enemy, she was supposed to be the means to an end but Leighton didn’t count on her making his blood boil and making him want things that he doesn’t deserve with someone he can’t have. Leighton and Lucy are two very strong, compelling characters that grab hold and refuse to let go as the suspense and tension build throughout the story. The chemistry is e ...more
Mari
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019reads

Covert Games is another terrific action packed romantic suspense from Katie Reus. The gang is all here now to take down one of their biggest enemies. Caught in the crossfire is his niece, is she or isn't she involved? The gang is really good at the missions and objectives with a plan B in case. It's so much fun to read and see it all play out. The author saved the best for last, this one had it all.

Leighton is pretty complex and unsettled in a way, the insight here makes much more sens
patrick Lorelli
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this story, RHC is after a Russian kingpin who amongst other things he does is traffic women. A friend of the group came to Leighton saying that this Russian took her eldest daughter because of her husband. Now Leighton and the team must come up with a plan to find her and bring her home. Their first order business is to go to the hotel that some of the women have been seen at. It is there that they must find out whether Lucy Carreras who runs the hotel-casino is also part of her uncle’s orga ...more
Diane Saul
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it

Redemption Harbor Consulting is trying to rescue a young woman forced into prostitution. Crime boss Alex Kuznetsov is the ring leader of the prostitution ring. He also has his hand in all sorts of criminal enterprises. His niece Luciana works at his casino. Is she aware of her Uncles activities? Leighton is sent in undercover to locate the young woman and rescue her along with the other women being forced into prostitution. Leighton and Luciana are attracted to each other, but is there a future
Susan Underbrink
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
A big thank you to NetGalley and KR Press LLC for the ARC. I am voluntarily reviewing this book. This is part of a series (the last book?) And I have not read all the others. This reads well as a stand alone. This is Leighton and Lucy's story, and boy is there suspense. Fun fast paced story. Her uncle is a very very bad man. I rate this 4 stars. If you like suspense and romance- give this a try.
Rithy
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to our Redemption Harbor family. Leighton ( his name still reminds me of Gossip Girl! ) finally gets his girl! Yippee! I always thought he is more of a laid back law abiding alpha but hes pretty badass! I love it when its like good vs bad or romeo & juliet-esque makes it that much more satisfying in the end. ...more
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
I just love this series so much. Leighton found just what he needed in Lucy. These two just connected in all the best ways. I of course loved all the characters and seeing where they are now. I really hope we get more from this world soon.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an excellent story!! I enjoyed this story so much I was sad to see it end. The characters are real to life, the story will keep you on the edge of your seat biting your nails and the romance will heat up your kindle. I loved all the action and danger with the romance. I'll definitely be checking out more stories by Katie Reus. I highly recommend!
Sandy S
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK : Release Date January 22, 2019

She was supposed to be a means to an end…

Redemption Harbor Consulting’s greatest enemy, Alexei Kuznetsov, is in their sights. For RHC cofounder Leighton, toppling the treacherous criminal’s empire is one more small step toward making up for his own past. To destroy Kuznetsov, he’ll go through the Russian’s niece, a woman Leighton suspects may also be guilty of dirty deeds. A woman he doesn’t count on wanting…who boils his blood and makes Le
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Shattered Vows (Crimson Point, #3)
  • Rocky Ground (Crimson Point #4)
  • Buried Lies (Crimson Point, #2)
  • Stealing Vengeance (Vengeance, #1)
  • HOT Justice (Hostile Operations Team, #14)
  • Explosive Vengeance (Vengeance, #3)
  • Toxic Vengeance (Vengeance, #4)
  • Covert Vengeance (Vengeance, #2)
  • Broken Bonds (Crimson Point, #5)
  • Protecting Piper (Wilde Ways, #1)
  • Black List (Black's Bandits #1)
  • Fractured Honor (Crimson Point, #1)
  • Rank (Lighthouse Security Investigations, #2)
  • Beautiful Vengeance (Vengeance, #5)
  • Man Hunt (SEALs of Shadow Force: Spy Division, #1)
  • Cold & Deadly (Cold Justice: Crossfire, #1)
  • Guarding Gwen (Wilde Ways, #2)
  • Before Ben (Wilde Ways, #3)
Katie Reus is the New York Times, USA Today, & IndieReader bestselling author of the Red Stone Security series, the Moon Shifter series and the Deadly Ops series. She fell in love with romance at a young age thanks to books she pilfered from her mom's stash. Years later she loves reading romance almost as much as she loves writing it. However, she didn't always know she wanted to be a writer. Afte ...more

Redemption Harbor (7 books)
  • Resurrection (Redemption Harbor #1)
  • Savage Rising (Redemption Harbor #2)
  • Dangerous Witness (Redemption Harbor #3)
  • Innocent Target (Redemption Harbor #4)
  • Hunting Danger (Redemption Harbor, #5)
  • Chasing Vengeance (Redemption Harbor, #7)