Start by marking “Cassie (Rebel Wayfarers MC Book 12)” as Want to Read:
Cassie (Rebel Wayfarers MC Book 12)

Cassie (Rebel Wayfarers MC Book 12)

Final main book in the Rebel Wayfarers MC saga.

For years, agoraphobic Cassandra Williamson has struggled to keep her world from collapsing entirely by pushing to do things that bring her pleasure, even as they carry fear. Acquiring art is one outlet she doggedly pursues, determined to bring compelling pieces into her life, even at the cost of nerve-racking visits to crowd
Published October 29th 2018 by MLK Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Cassie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cassie

Naughty Mom Story Time
This is the first time I’ve gotten choked up because it was a series finale. I want to cry so badly because it’s ended, but I’m trying to let the joy of having loved every single story and its characters outweigh my grief. The joy and love is much better to hold on to. And I’m hoping if I hold out long enough maybe a character or two will return. Oh, please, please...I hope they do. I feel like I now have a hole in my heart from having to say goodbye.

MariaLisa deMora did an outstanding job of d
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"What if I let myself follow this thread that's pulling me towards her?"

I was so excited to meet Cassie once I learned that she had caught the eye, and maybe the heart, of Hoss. He is one of my favorite RWMC characters and I really wanted to catch up with him and see where life has taken him. What I also hoped was that since this is the final book in the series that I'd get a chance to do the same with all of the characters that I've come to know and love. And in case you are wondering, Mason
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story flowed well and I was kept interested. The story has laughs, pain, love, secrets, healing, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Mica (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #1)
A Sweet & Merry Christmas (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #1.5)
Slate (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #2)
Bear (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #3)
Jase (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #4)
Gunny (Rebel Wayfarers MC #5)
Mason (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #6)
Hoss (Rebel Wayfarers MC #7)
Hardd
Linda
This is Book 12 in the Rebel Wayfarers MC series. It can be read as a stand-alone but I don't recommend reading it unless you've read all the ones before it. You won't know about all the background that is in there and trust me, you need the background to really get what the Rebel Wayfarers MC is all about. This is what we know as Hoss's happily ever after book. We've waiting for ever for him to be happy again and we finally have it. Cassie is so strong. She has panic attacks when she leaves the ...more
Shay
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So, if you like her—” He glared at Hoss. “—then give it a chance, Dad. Believe in love again, take a chance. Show Faynez that love doesn’t have to be painful, that love can be good and sweet and so unbelievably beautiful. Show her what you and Mom showed me. That family means love, but a lover means a whole other level.”

Cassie is the last book in the series and I knew it would be my absolute favorite 💜

I am a big Hoss fan and was completely devastated when I read his story. I wanted.....no I need
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

So that’s it, all done, I have read the last main novel in the Rebel Wayfarers series and I’m torn. On the one hand, I’m so sad it’s over, but on the other, with the way things were told in this story there are so many possibilities for spin offs in this world now that all the main characters have told their stories.

Cassie lives in a world of anxiety, a world I personally have no experience whatsoever of, but the way MariaLisa DeMora tell her stories I feel like I lea
FMR Book Grind
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Erin
6 Stars

Erin Paige Bixby
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-arc
6 stars

OMG!!! Woman you have ruined me with a capital R! Where do I even start? Cassie is an incredible character. Her progression of coming out of her shell brought so many smiles to my face. She is definitely fierce. Sam and Faynez are wonderful. I think Sam needs a spin off book. Hint hint. Hoss. He still brings tears. He is my new standard to which I will hold all men. Cassie and Hoss are perfect together. Their story is epically beautiful. There were so many "moments" that had my eyes overf
Shaly
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: marialisa-demora
I’ve always wondered if Hoss would get another HEA after his wife dies...I’m so glad that he does! He was a good husband and an even better father, he deserved to find happiness and I’m thrilled he finds it with Cassie!

Cassie...what a strange chick. It’s very obvious that something horrible happened to her to, as traumatized as she is. Broke my heart when she finally tells her story. Why all the anxiety to the point where she had it was a bit confusing as she wasn’t like that before her incident
Patricia Blair
Cassie and Hoss

Hoss was an artist who lost his beautiful wife on the day she gave birth to their daughter. He did as we know what most of the Rebels did, was make the best life for his adopted son Sammy and his newborn baby Faith. While continuing to draw Hope. I think that's how he kept Hope alive for his children. Cassie has been on the peripheral of the kids life by always being at Hoss's shows. He never saw her until now. This story and series ended on a much happier note than Hoss's story.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting not so patiently for more from the Rebel Wayfarers and when MariaLisa Demora said this would be the last from them I was heartbroken,  then I got to read this book and got to see some of my favorite men and children of this series , Hoss has had my heart since his book , what that man went through will forever make him my favorite of the parents .
Cassie has gone through her own help and now she is on Hoss’ radar and with the help of Tugboat and Hoss she shows just how strong
She Hearts Books
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with the Rebel Wayfarers reading the first book in the series and it's only fitting that I fall even more in love with this brotherhood and their families reading the last book in the series. I have loved Hoss and was so excited to meet his Cassie. Their story is heart breaking and beautiful all at once. I knew it would have to be someone special to get Hoss' heart beating again and Cassie is definitely that for him. I love that is was his art that brought them together. Cassie wa ...more
Franci Neill
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 It's A Phenomenal Way to End a Series Stars!!

I'm just overwhelmed with so many emotions with this book right now. I'm sad to see this series ending but you definitely did them justice.

Hoss and Cassie are amazing together. The way he understands her and helps heal her is so beautiful. I absolutely love him and her together. Oh and Sammy and Faynez are deep in my heart. The visits to the mom's grave just about broke me. But they had me smiling too.

Such a good transition for the spinoff series
Milena
What we Needed!

A fitting ending to this series. Hoss and Cassie gave me all the feels. The only thing that could make it better is if it wasn’t over. This is one of my most favorite series and I need for the spinoff series to come now! All the folks you love and some of the ones you love to hate make an appearance. There are wonderful things ahead for those of us who love the RWMC.
Kirsten Domenech
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy that Hoss finally got his happy ever after. I started it at 8 pm and I could not put it down until I finished. The way that Cassie was so damaged but so strong. And I have been in love with Hoss since his book. They are great together and MariaLisa makes you feel like you are right there in the book with the characters. They are well developed and interesting and thought-provoking.
Thank MariaLisa for sharing them with us and letting us be members of the Rebel Wayfarers.
Melanie
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was so good. I could feel the emotions coming from Cassie, I could feel the life coming back into Hoss as he found a new muse and I could sense the happiness from his children and brothers as he began to fall in love again. I can’t believe it’s over, but what a wonderfully beautiful way to end. Bravo Ms. deMora. Cassie gets 5 stars from me and I can’t wait to see what’s next.
"Rebels forever, forever Rebels."
Susan
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Favorite Journey!

This is the best series I have read. I have enjoyed this long journey with each book I’ve read. I have fallen in love with all of the characters in each book. I cried with Hoss with his journey in his book. Cassie’s book is the one I’ve been waiting for so Hoss can have his happily ever after.

Whynter Raven
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love MariaLisa writing style

Love how MariaLisa draws you into the RWMC world. I'm sad this is the final book in the series but hopefully she'll do a spinoff series with the next generation of the RWMC.
Nina
May it never end

Beyond 5 stars. Please can not be the end. I know they are still talking. You know they still talking. Mason is back. Come on ! This series gets better and better. Please. Please. Consider more. Yes I am being selfish. I know it hard work. But....just..Mason is back and Garret and Faith and ....,.,what about Jonny. Oh..the pain is real.
Penny Tindel
Hoss 2.0

It was a long wait but the stars needed to align for Hoss and Cassie’s story to unfold. Great read from start to finish, don’t miss this series. Ms. DeMora’s world building skills are astounding.
Jennifer Logan
This book is AMAZING!!!
Sandy
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wish I could give it 10 stars. So love this series. Sad that it is ending.
Janet Gambino
Shelves: demora-marialisa
OMG this story....I cant even put into words the feelings...I love the rebel wayfarers series, and cant say which book I like best, but this one has to be at the top.
delane
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cassie...AKA, Hoss, 2.0 ... this wasn't the end.
It can't be the end. There's no way it's the end.
PLEASE don't be the end!
No. I'm choosing not to believe it.
I'm just gonna sit back and wait till the next tale is ready to be told.
THIS family? Worth the wait!
MariaLisa deMora.
Woman.
Damn but you're good!
Thank you for sharing when these tales get passed along to you.
Sally Gauker
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think this was my favorite of the series. I think marialisa saved the best for last! The love story of Hoss and Cassie was a trial of ups and downs, my emotions where up and down right along with it! I would recommend reading this book. I loved it.
richelle palmer
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait

I enjoyed how everybody was mentioned and aged. I enjoyed ready about how the grew and aged. Nice way of wrapping all the story lines up
Trevor cartwright
Nov 01, 2018
Pat Robert suire
Nov 04, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Raised in the south, MariaLisa learned about the magic of books at an early age. Every summer, she would spend hours in the local library, devouring books of every genre. Self-described as a book-a-holic, she says “I’ve always loved to read, but then I discovered writing, and found I adored that, too. For reading … if nothing else is available, I’ve been known to read the back of the cereal box.” ...more