Start by marking “Healing Saint (Skullz Ink, #3)” as Want to Read:
Healing Saint (Skullz Ink, #3)

Healing Saint (Skullz Ink, #3)

Saint

My heart on lockdown, my plan set, I wait.

Five years ago, I was set up by the woman I loved. Five years, I’ve spent locked in a cage waiting for the moment to get my revenge. Now, I’m free and ready to take my pound of flesh.

Then one day Rebel steps inside the cell I’m still trapped in and derails everything. She’s fire and fury and—beautiful. All my carefully laid pl
Published January 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Healing Saint, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing Saint

Tracey
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
* I have volunteered to share my review and all the opinions are 100% my own *

This is the story of Saint, who has been in prison for the last five years after being betrayed by the one woman he loved, now he is out and is out for revenge.
Rebel has been trying to hide the scars of the past by inking her body after a car wreck five years ago nearly tore her body apart. She feels that she can never trust anyone again after having her heart broken.
But when Rebel enters into Saint’s life things start
Treasa
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sooo GOOD
A fantastic read that grabs hold of you right from the start sending your fingers flying through the pages as the captivating twists take you on an adrenaline fueled ride filled with angst, excitement, smirks, sassy and intense drama! Sexy hot chemistry and emotionally heartfelt! A thrilling must read!
Books Laid Bare
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s been a few weeks since I picked up a book in this field and I am so pleased that this was the one to break that dry spell because it was just what I needed to relight the fire.
Rebel and Saint were fabulous, I loved getting to know the pair of them but I will say that for as much as I thought they and their story was totally epic, that didn’t mean that my heart didn’t ache for the pair of them on more than one occasion, there were times when I could barely see my screen for the tears traips
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romaine
Rebel and Saint are two lost and broken souls who are haunted by their pasts. Fighting their own demons as obstacles are thrown in their path at every turn testing their relationship.

Saint is an ex con seeking revenge for a crime he didn't commit. He can't let go of the past.

Rebel is a teacher who has inked her body covering the scars that she endured from a car accident. The one that caused her fiancee's death and almost cost her her own life.

When Rebel and Saint meet their chemistry is explosi
Fleur
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Saint can't give up the past, he was betrayed by the woman he thought he loved and ended up in prison for 5 years, when he got out Phoenix ignored the town chatter and gave Saint a chance to work at his tattoo studio. Rebel has been to hell and back and is now at the point where maybe she will let a guy in but not just any guy saint has caught her eye, but is definitely isn't going to be all rainbows and unicorns. Saint just can't give up the past, even though his brother is helping he would rat ...more
it.sgottabethebooks
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
HEALING SAINT
by Lynne Leslie
4⭐⭐⭐⭐

I won an an arc on ig and here is my review. Healing Saint is my fave so far in the Skullz Ink Series. The chemistry between Rebel and Saint is off the charts. I could feel their connection both physical and emotional. I really enjoyed every part of the book. The intensity, the heartbreak, angst, the love and oh the sex scenes. It was hot. Healing Saint kept me in all sorts of feels. I felt so much for both the h/H. Both with troubled past, Rebel fell hard instan
Debra Richardson
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Riveting! I read this in one sitting on the edge of my seat … I could not stop until the end. This book has everything and will take you on a ride that is full of angst, excitement, violence, humour, and witty banter. The characters are strong and loveable; the chemistry between them is instant, potent and intense. Saint and Rebel go through a number of ups and downs, highs and lows in this amazing well written, well-developed book. It is emotionally deep and the twists and turns the author prov ...more
Debbie Caswell
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books that draws you in from the first page and doesn't let you go until you turn that last page They were both so damaged but made one another whole

Saint is bent on revenge he served five years for a crime he didn't commit and he is determined that they will pay. Rebel barely survived a car accident five years ago and she has covered her scars with tattoos They will heal one another but first they must both face their pasts and in the process find a future There will be ple
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Wow what a jaw dropping installment to the Skullz Ink series. Healing Saint had everything a story should have to keep you enthralled from beginning to end it had a good strong story line and amazing characters it's a story full of sadness, aghast, love and some very hot scenes.

Saint and Rebel were made for each other, two broken souls with pasts that could destroy them if they let it but together they have the power to heal each other if only they would relent and let each other in before it's
Melissa Ann
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book from page from because it immediately draws you in and these characters are unforgettable! The story of Saint and Rebel is a intense ride and at times heartbreaking. Rebel, I admire her strength during very difficult past. And Saint, he has a past that still haunts him. These two have a strong physical connection but their hearts are hiding painful pasts. Their story will make you swoon, get hot but also, get angry and frustrated. I greatly enjoyed this story and constantly rooted for ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Saint is determined to get to the one person he holds responsible for setting him up that sends him to prison. When Rebel enters his life he is in a place where he is skeptical of women and it takes time for them to form a relationship. Will his eagerness to find Lilith and get even end any real chances he has with Rebel? This is a drama intense story that draws you in and have you cheering for Rebel and Saint.

Penny Ellgass
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rebel tattooed school teacher, survivor of abuse and bad car wreck.
Saint tattoo artist, ex con (5 years for a crime he did not commit), wanting revenge.
Can these two heal each other and find a better life and love than they had in the past?
Join their adventure as they deal with crazy, ex's, violence, and the family and friends that love them. Read this in one sitting as I could not put it down.

Kim
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Now we wait!

Now I patiently wait for the next book in this series. I love this series. This was the best book in the series so far. I loved Rebel and Saint. I love the supporting characters and I really hope they all get their own book. I also really like this Author so, if she writes it I will read it.
Natalie
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story grabs you right from the beginning and keeps you hooked until the end. I felt bad for Saint and Rebel because of all the misery each went through in their pasts. I had my doubts that they would get their HEA. I loved the mystery and suspense along with the hot sex. I can’t wait for the next books in the series. I’d like to read Allie and Fox’s story and Jake and Raven’s story.
Carol
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a must read. The storyline and the characters pull you in and keep you reading. The connection between the characters is strong, and full of heat. I enjoyed the emotion, sas and the healing from the past. This kept me on the edge of my seat till the end. I received it from booksprout and voluntarily left my review.
Kimberly
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romantic suspense read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an intense ride, and at times a heartbreaking ride read.

Mary
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an intriguing and captivating story! I loved Rebel and Saint! It's a very well written story. There is definite drama but also healing. I loved their story! What a fantastic addition to the "Skullz Ink" series.
poppy
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a really great read and a super addition to the series. I really liked both Saint and Rebel and enjoyed getting to know them but at times this book just broke my heart. I was hooked right from the start and did not want to put it down. A super read I would recommend it to all MC fans
Barbara
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This is a book that kept me on the edge of my seat I had to know how this story would end. Each page flowed smoothly carrying me along until the last page. This is a book I would recommend.
April Collins
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rebal and Saints story catches you at the very first page and doesn't let go till the end. You go on a roller coaster of emotions. Sometimes you just want to smack them both then turn around and hug them. It takes a lot of ups and down for people to learn to trust and love again.
Michelle Shemon
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Healing Saint
Skullz Ink Book 3
Lynne Leslie

I thought this was a great read!! I loved Rebel and Saint. Their stories were just heartbreaking. I was torn between screaming and crying half the book. Then you just root for them to come together and understand. Amazing!!
Karen Lovvorn
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heart pounding, sexy & frustrating but oh so worth it. Can an ex-con and a school teacher find love especially given their traumatic pasts ? Read & finds out ! A Saint and a Rebel, they live up to their names!
Lynne Leslie
Oct 04, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Rhonda Smith
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was my favorite so far . Was not expecting the twist and turns or the ... cough cough “happy times””.........
Marilyn Goncalves
Courtney Rose
Dec 09, 2018
Nicole Rodrigues
Dec 26, 2018
Mom. Fiancee. Wine Drinker. Hot Mess. Even bigger Walking Disaster. Fluent Sarcasm Speaker. Word Writer. Collector of Readers Hearts. Taco Lover. Book Nerd.

Lynne lives in the quiet country with a bossy mister and two little divas. If you don’t catch her with her nose in a book or her fingers scribbling on paper, she’s usually right in front of the television with her family. She loves anything th