Start by marking “Wolf's Secret: Nightfair Shifters” as Want to Read:
Wolf's Secret: Nightfair Shifters

Wolf's Secret: Nightfair Shifters

Handsome, heroic, mysterious … and bossy.

That’s all Danni knows about the man who saves her. With murderous gunmen on her trail, she has to run, hide, or figure out who they are before they kill her.

As a shapeshifter mercenary, Mac is used to dangerous situations. Gunmen? Chaos? Just another Tuesday. However, he never expected to fall for the feisty damsel he just rescue

Published July 31st 2018 by J&G Press

To ask other readers questions about Wolf's Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf's Secret

Monica
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book, has Mystery, Romance, Some Violence, Family and all with a Supernatural Element. This was a fun book to read. I have to say it did start out different then I usually see but that made the book more fun. There are so many wonderful characters in this book. Mac and Danni are perfect for each other. It just takes Mac awhile to realize that. You will laugh and be on the edge of your seat with this book.

*I received a free copy of this book via Hidden Gems and am voluntarily leaving a revie
Maryalice adrian
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow. a love story with dashes of action. a man with a secret and a woman that can weld a mean mop. i am voluntary reviewing an arc gifted to me by the author with no obligation
Bronwyn
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!!
I received a free copy and voluntarily leave my honest review.
This is a new to me author and I really enjoyed her writing style, it flowed along nicely, was a great length (not to short) with dual POV and great character and world development.
I liked how this one started out, with a high pressure situation and then Mac and Danni's relationship continued from there.
I LOVE shifter romances and have read many, many, many shifter books but I feel this one was lighter on the paranormal in
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Eye Witness

If you would like to read a shifter book that's longer than a few pages try this one on for size it is over 200 pages long. Let me tell you it was worth the read. It is been awhile since I've had a novel this long story.

The book has characters who are not known to each other and they come together in a dangerous moment this is the beginning of their story. Danni and Mac meet under extreme circumstances having to depend on each other to escape. Not an insta attraction type of story whi
Boosmummy
Oct 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Firstly I got this book free from Voracious Readers for an honest review. The premise of the story sounded good and as I love finding new authors looked forward to reading it. I have to say though that I did have to plod through quite a few chapters at the beginning, usually if I'm not hooked by chapter 2 I give up but kept going and thankfully the story did get going later on. Danni is trapped in a building after an unknown gang take it over (think Die Hard) and she comes across Mac who is also ...more
Leopardwolf
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She's dangerous with a mop and a broom and don't go near her when she has her shoes in her hands!!!
Wow what a fast paced book that totally gripped me. As soon as I picked up the book I was enthralled and I didn't put it down again until I finished it and I was shocked to see that it was 372 pages long as it certainly didn't feel as if it was an arduous read.
I loved the chemistry between Mac and DannI. I particularly loved Ralph and the way he was portrayed....I know what it's like as mine is doo
Leslie Sanchez
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started this series with book 2 and was so impressed I had to read them all. After escaping a hostage situation, Danni meets Mac when she smacks him in the face with a stinking mop. As they try to find a way out, Danni decides she doesn't have to do what Mac says. She wanted to be independent, but put herself and others in danger more than once by running off half-cocked. She could tell Mac had skills but she was determined to do things her way. That was my something I didn't like. I was excit ...more
Qukatheg
Oct 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-copy, fantasy
I received this book for free through Voracious Readers Only.

Wolf's Secret is a quick, fun thriller/paranormal romance.
Danni and Mac meet while they are both trying to escape an office building with gunmen trying to take everyone hostage. The book starts off slow, with them crawling around cubicles trying to get out of the building, but the pacing gets faster when they are free. Danni can't go home, because the gunmen know where she lives. She and her cat go to stay with Mac and his brother and
Linda
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was pleasantly surprised at this book. Not normally being a reader of this genre I was not sure if I would like or even be interested in reading the story, so I was pleasantly surprised. Mac and Danni are likeable characters caught up in a dangerous situation which throws them together with both attempting to protect each other. Mac is the shape shifter and caught in a dilemma of whether to reveal his ability to Danni, who is human. The reason for the hostage situation and subsequent kidnappin ...more
DiannTope
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
First you are thrown into the book following Danni a normal human women in a fast pace work day that ends up in a dangerous situation where she has to escape an office building from armed men/shifters. In doing do she meets Mac a sex alpha wolf. (Beware stinky mops! lol) They end up working together trying to escape and slowly start to trust each other. By the end you can't help but to fall in love with these characters. I know I want more and would love to learn about Mac's friends/ shifter fam ...more
Judy Munoz
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a review copy of this book from the author through Voracious Readers.
This is my first time reading this author. This was a fun story to read. It flowed well and I liked the author’s writing style. The characters were engaging and likeable. This story is a shifter story but I found it very light on the shifter aspect, almost nonexistent. However that did not detract from my enjoyment of the story. The was plenty of action, lots of steamy romance and some light humour, which resulted in
Sherry Westendorf
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an excellent start to a series. Loved reading it and couldn't put it down. They meet in such a bad place. A hostage situation. They pick the same place to hide and then she is captured and he saves her. An alpha male and a feisty female. While they take care of the bad boys who know she can identify them he takes her back to his place to protect. It is exciting,fun, enjoyable, hot, suspenseful and so much more. I was given a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Vivian Chrisman
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by this author I have read and the first in what could be a great series. Mac and Danni meet during a hostage situation. When they realize Danni can identify some of the bad guys, Mac has to protect her. As they spend time together, their chemistry can't be denied but Mac has a secret. How will Danni react to that secret? Guess you need to read to find the answer.

*I received an Advance Reader's Copy of this book via Hidden Gems which I am voluntarily reviewing*
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Danni is trying to escape the gunmen who is shooting up the office so she heads down a darken stairwell. She enters a room and the door locks behind her. Mac enters the same room and is attacked by Danni with a smelly mop. Working together they make it out but not before Danni recognizes some of the gunmen without their masks and there lies the danger for now they are after her. Can Mac keep her safe?
Louise Norton
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Its the first book I've read by Julye and it won't be the last. I'm looking forward to the next instalment.
This book has everything you love in it with plenty of hot scenes and Suspense that will keep you reading until the last page. Well worth reading.
I voluntarily reviewed a reader copy from the author
Miriam
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from Voracious Readers Only in return for my honest review.

I loved this book, I kept telling myself “ just one more chapter “ and even then found it hard to put down. I found the characters well developed and totally relatable and enjoyed a book that made me smile and even laugh out loud in parts without feeling forced. I can’t wait to start the next book 🙂
Catherine Taffy
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was awesome, the story was amazing, the characters were witty and interesting and I couldn't put it down.

One of my favorite parts of this book were the characters, because they had so much depth, and the fact that having shifters in the story wasn't detracting from the story.

I got this book free via Voracious readers only
Missy Noecker
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Danni and Mac are great together! They meet during a hostage situation and have to decide if they are willing to trust each other to get out alive. Afterwards, Danni trusts Mac to keep her safe. I enjoyed getting to know Mac's family and part of the Nightfair crew. This book has romance, danger and the paranormal all rolled together. I can't wait for the next book in the series!
Jennifer Wertz
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I liked the characters. They are strong and they have great dynamics together. The book while it is a shifter book it is more concentrated on their relationship and the dangerous situation going on around them, which is one of the reasons why I enjoyed the book. I look forward to reading the next book in the series.
Brandy
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review. I enjoyed it. It was sweet but had enough action in it to not make it overly sweet or sappy. I would recommend it if your looking for a quick nice read.
Jerry
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the fast pace of action that was almost continual. The book had a very smooth read quality that kept me turning pages wanting to see what was going to happen next. It didn't leave me disappointed and the ending was very nice.
Diane Werning
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wolf's Secret

Great book,so much going on.You really can't put the book down til you are done.Dani and Mac were so cute together.This book will keep you laughing and Dani has such a snarky attitude.
Dawn
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

This was a very enjoyable paranormal/shifter romance with tons of action, drama, and white hot passion all tied up with a wonderful HEA.
Sonia
Sep 28, 2018 rated it liked it
First book I have read by this author. Paranormal without a lot of shifter violence. Tame compared to most shifter books but still a good read.
Shreen Gough
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The book was very different from anything els I’ve ever read.im definitely going to read some of her other books really enjoyed this one
Victoria
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It has just enough suspense and romance to keep you reading. It has all kinds of shifters not just one kind. The plot is well thought out and keeps you turning the pages.
A Clever