Start by marking “Critical Role: Vox Machina Origins II #1” as Want to Read:
Critical Role: Vox Machina Origins II #1

Critical Role: Vox Machina Origins II #1

(Critical Role: Vox Machina Origins II #1)

FOREVER SEARCHING FOR GROG

As Vox Machina’s escapades in Stilben lead them towards their next adventure—and a dire threat to Grog when he goes missing in the night. Tracking him down will see the party lose one member, gain another, and reveal parts of Grog’s secret past. But first, his friends have to actually find him.
Published July 11th 2019

Samantha Beard
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book, even though I know next to nothing about Critical Role!
Sam
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Woohoo! Pike has finally been introduced to the comics, and she's so cute. I'm so glad that these comics are continuing. I still think the writing is great. There are so many little Easter Eggs and tidbits here and there for long-time fans of Critical Role, specifically the Vox Machina campaign, as well as there being plenty to draw in new fans.
Kevin
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The writing captures the characters perfectly

This is a welcomed addition to the story of Vox Machina. The writing from Jody Houser perfectly replicates the characters established in the show. You can hear the voices come through the word balloons. The artwork is beautiful and lively. Each character is rendered flawlessly.
_
Great artwork, but the story was too short and it ended on a vague cliffhanger. I also think there may be a canon conflict in that VM met Wilhand for the first time AFTER the Chroma Conclave arc... I may be wrong though. Hope the next ones are better.
Helen
I need more

I love critical role so much and I love getting to see the things that happened before they started streaming the show. Things are finally kicking off and i cant wait to see what happens next! My only complaint is that i wish it was longer, but I can live with it.
Sean Caulfield
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Anybody who watch critical role, these origin stories are a great way to know your favourite characters a little better. Great writing, loads of fun just like the show.
Tetyana
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics, fantasy
EVERYBODY SHUT UP PIKE’S HERE!!! ❤❤❤

Oh how I’ve missed all of them! We get some truly iconic VM content: from Vex being a greedy little shit to Keyleth managing to aggro a vegetable seller – these idiots are true legends. Can’t wait for Percy to join the party.
Heather Romanowski Book Realm Revisions, LLC
As expected, I purchased and inhaled it in one quick sitting. All I have to say is PIKE!! So excited for the next installments.
Hannah
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
i'm so excited this is back!! i love the group dynamic slowly starting to develop, pike is finally here, and seeing scanlan making heart eyes at her in the background the whole time was gold
James Danielak
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Really loving ring able to have more interaction with the crit cast. The first series was great. Can't wait to see where this adventure leads.
Enci
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
I love that we are getting more of these comics. I love that they ditched Tiberius and PIKE WITH DARK HAIR!!!

I am so excited to see where this is going.

GIMME THE REST OF THE ISSUES NOW PLS.
alex
ugh god i missed these comics so much and holy shit the art style is... so sexy. im in love
Emmie
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics-i-ve-read
This was great(the twins sharing a bed! Innocent keyleth! Dark-haired pike!). I already like this so much better than the last run.
Annabel
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great art, the designs are more distinct too. And Pike!
Emily Dean
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GIVE ME ALL THE CRITICAL ROLE CONTENT.
Also, Pike!! 💛
Kelsey Low
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Loved it. Can not wait for the next issue. I do enjoy seIng the group before the show came to be.
Evan Williamson
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very good to see Vox Machina again, the comic is very well written and you can see the personalities of the player's characters.
Becky Lipp
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so happy that I get to read how it all began with Vox Machina. Great writing, great art and great comic book company to bring this awesome story to pages.
Alan Witt
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Captures the essence of the characters

I love this series because it catches the essence of what I loved about Campaign 1 of Critical Role, plus is a new story I haven’t seen before. It’s especially meaningful to see the beginnings for the characters while knowing how the overall story ends. I can’t wait for the next issue!
Amber
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
A quick, good read for all writers. You will feel buoyed and validated in Goldberg’s hands.
Dewey Bannister
Jul 11, 2019
Mollie
Jul 13, 2019
Jamey Loughlin
rated it did not like it
Jul 16, 2019

Critical Role: Vox Machina Origins II (3 books)
  • Critical Role: Vox Machina Origins II #2