Start by marking “Demon in Salem (Supernatural City Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Demon in Salem (Supernatural City Book 1)

Demon in Salem

(Supernatural City #1)

After ending a bad relationship, Sara is just looking to start a new life, in a new town, under a new name. All she wants is a simple life, to be left alone for awhile, and for her crazy stalker ex to not find her. Everyone says this house she purchased is haunted but she's confident there are no such things as haunted houses. She hopes.

Samuel has spent the last three hun
Published July 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Demon in Salem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demon in Salem

Ciru
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
So, a demon and a hacker walked into a bar...

No, it's not the start of a joke.

I enjoyed reading this book. It was a more of a paranormal cozy mystery with enough cursing and smut for me to enjoy it.

I did not like the fact that the book came to an end sort of on a cliff hanger and the epilogue really wasn't an epilogue...I wanted more, to see Samuel+Sara 5 years from now.

I loved that unlike the cliché where the immortal guy makes the chic immortal, Sara showed Samuel the value of one life and be
Shelley Rogrose
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
DISCLAIMER: I got a free advanced copy of the book in exchange for an honest review. No spoilers.

Let me start by saying I absolutely loved Demon in Salem. It's not your usual romance, with a hot demon haunting the house and a woman who has to save him. Both protagonists were likable and relatable, with just enough of baggage to make the story spicy. I liked Sara's independence and Samuel's respect for her. There was a strong chemistry between them, which only built with every page turned. On top
Lori ~ BF Bookies
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this paranormal romance! This well-written story with a snarky heroine and a smokin-hot demon kept me sucked in and turning those pages. There was humor, there was magic, and a delicious amount of steam to keep me all tingly and satisfied. The suspense was thrilling and I couldn’t wait to see what happened next.

The teaser of Ash’s book at the end has me very excited to read the next book in the series! *grabby hands*
Sofia
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book, looking forward to reading the rest of the series
Jordana Bastos
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved. I was in the mood for a good paranormal romance and this one had the perfect amount of sweetness, magic and love. Exactly what I needed at the moment. Let's wait for the next one.
Angel Rose
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I felt like I was actually in a different world and it was perfect. Loved the book
Sarah Armstrong
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this demon

I really enjoyed this book. It was great getting to know Sara and Samuel. I’m looking forward to seeing more of this new paranormal world. Fantastic writing. Recommend this book. Very steamy
Bridget
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this new authors book. The characters were funny and easy to relate to. This was a fun read and I can't wait for the next installment. I've read her other books and enjoy them all. I will be following her upcoming books and hope you all enjoy her too!
Lysi Wolf
Apr 21, 2019 rated it did not like it
I downloaded this book because it was free on Kindle and quite frankly, I wish I hadn't.

Cons:

The plotline lacked depth.
A few spelling mistakes, but not as much as I thought I'd see.
Poor grammar.
No showing, only telling. This is seriously annoying. The author seriously needs to rewrite this and create more depth and colour. I didn't feel drawn in with this book due to the lack of shoewing.

Pros:

It only took me a few hours to finish and I know not to read this author ever again until she lear
Gladys
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5.... though it was ok for me, i was still waiting for that something to really make this a truly great read.
Laura Cabrerizo
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Safa
Natasha
Aug 08, 2018
Book-Lover17
May 15, 2019

Supernatural City (2 books)
  • Hunter in Seattle (Supernatural City Book 2)