Start by marking “Just Me, Wrigley (Furever Home Friends #3)” as Want to Read:
Just Me, Wrigley (Furever Home Friends #3)

Just Me, Wrigley (Furever Home Friends #3)

Wrigley loves to dance! She can shake her tail all over the animal shelter. But for some people, Wrigley's rhythm isn't enough.

Wrigley is a mutt; nobody knows what breed she is. When people come to the shelter looking for Dalmatians and labs and schnauzers, Wrigley wonders when it will be her turn.

Can Wrigley find the confidence to accept her mixed-breed identity and dan
Published August 11th 2018 by The Furever Home Friends

To ask other readers questions about Just Me, Wrigley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Me, Wrigley

Candace Robinson
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First, I want to say the cover to this one is super cute and super fun! No, I don’t have a dog, but it kind of makes me want one! Especially if it dances!

What I like best about this series, is it’s a great learning tool for kids about dogs that don’t necessarily come from the best of places. Sometimes they don’t have a great first home, so then once they are at a shelter, it doesn’t end there. There’s that possibility of having a new home that could provide them and the owner’s joy.

Wrigley was c
Lauren Kramer
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just Me, Wrigley, the third installment in the Furever Home Friends series by Savy Leiser, follows one special pooch on her quest for a forever home. Wrigley is starting to notice that she's different from the other dogs.

She's not athletic like her friend Frank or delicate and dainty like her pal Fluffy. Wrigley loves to dance! Still, her moves have yet to impress potential adopters.

One day, Wrigley's dreams come true. She becomes a surprise Christmas present for a young boy. Instead of being
Donna
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just Me, Wrigley is the third book in the Furever Home Friends Series. I’ve had the privilege of being able to read and review them all. As a dog lover, owner, trainer and rescue advocate I absolutely love what Savy does with these dogs, and their stories! Not to mention, I adore how she uses these dog’s stories to teach children valuable lessons! It’s done beautifully! These books can be used for parents to read and discuss the questions at the end to get their children to open up about some ve ...more
Tonja Drecker
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a super cute book, which opens the eyes and hearts to animals, especially those who have landed in the shelter.

Wrigley isn't as talented as the other dogs around her at the shelter, but she loves to dance. When she's picked up by a family and presented to their son as a Christmas present, she's sure she's found a new home, but the boy wanted a different dog. Wrigley lands back in the shelter, crushed and unsure of herself. Somehow, she must overcome her self-doubt and maybe find a true h
Chelsea Lauren
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE the Furever Home Friends series and was so excited when I heard Just Me, Wrigley was coming out!

Wrigley's story is easily relatable for children who may feel like they need to act a certain way to belong, that their unique qualities may not be good enough to be loved. But at the end of the day, we all need to be ourselves, because that's the best version we can be! While teaching a moral, it's adorable and funny!

The artwork is so fun, unique, and creative just like Wrigley and is all cr
Savy Leiser
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Goodreads allows you to review your own books, who knew? Of course I'll give myself five stars lol
Dolores