Start by marking “Wilder (Grim Sinners MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wilder (Grim Sinners MC, #2)

Wilder

(Grim Sinners MC #2)

Joslyn

My life was an absolute mess, and it was slowly killing me.
Dismay and anguish defined my everyday life.

Until Wilder.

He became what I’d never known I craved.
He was my world, my best friend.

For once…I was happy.
Until it all started crashing down around us.

Wilder

From the moment I’d met Joslyn, she’d been my everything.

I’d never expected to have her in my life, but she w
Published March 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Wilder, please sign up.
Tammy Whitaker It's live on Amazon today. I am assuming that you can get it now through your Amazon link. Happy reading!!

♡Tonya♡
It's Live!!

Another great addition to a safe MC series. It is not often that you get to use those words in the same sentence. It's refreshing. I think the storyline was fast paced. Some editing issues but nothing that took away from my enjoyment of the story.

D
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
IT’S LIVE!!!!!

LeAnn has done it again! She absolutely kills it with her heroes! Wilder was absolutely amazing! I loved both MC but Wilder stole the show for me. That man just couldn’t have been any sweeter on top of being sexy as hell ( I mean you saw the cover right? ). The story was good and flowed well, I was never bored! Just a great book! She also kills it with the epilogue’s, yes plural there’s always more than one. They were amazing and has me itching for more books!!! When this book com
Cece ❀Rants, Raves &Reviews❀
Alright guys I gotta go find me a Wilder
description

Wilder—Sexy protective hot alpha. He was such a grizzly bear to everyone else but so sweet with Jocelyn he was just oh got damn

“What are you smiling at?” Joslyn says, and I quit thinking about torturing and killing the fucker so I can focus on her.”

description

This man knows what he wants and he will fucking murder for it. Also apparently I really enjoy motorcycle clubs so go figure
“I need to get my woman and hurt some fuckers who are looking at her.”

Jocelyn

-LOL moments and suspense
-no pushing away
-super sweet moments
-OTT alpha
-HEA with TONS of epilogues!!!!!!

Another must read!!!
Missy's Book World
If I could give this book more than five starts I would in heartbeat!! This is the second book in the grim sinners MC series and it was absolutely amazing. Wilder and Joslyn are now one of my favorite book couples of all time!!!! The epilogue(s) in this book were freaking fantastic. Cannot wait for the next book in the series. Also, I am so looking forward to the next generation of the Grim Sinner and devil souls MC.
Tpagirl
Wilder was the second book in the Grim Sinners MC by LeAnn Ashers.

Wilder was the MC VP. He was gorgeous, confident and totally alpha. He knew the moment he met Joslyn that she would be his forever love. It just took a while to convince her of the same.

Joslyn was on the run. She had been mentally abused by her mom her entire life. Her step brother continued the abuse and vowed to claim her and kill her if she didn’t comply. Her view of herself was skewed by her upbringing. Despite all of this, sh
♡Tonya♡
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

HERO~ Wilder- sexy, protective and OTT alpha. He set his sights on Jocelyn and he was stopping at nothing to have her. No amount of time being apart was going to weaken his resolve. He was like a grizzly bear to everyone else but to his Jocelyn he was a
Astraycat
Too many dramas…for example, how come so many men hit on h? Not to mention her family dramas…it would be better if there's less drama and more romance.
Elizabeth Neal
Joslyn knows her life is a pain filled mess, but doesn't know how to change it. She's been told her birth father never wanted her, her mom is basically a waste of space, and her stepbrother creeps her out. She knows she needs to get away from it all in order to maintain her sanity and survive, and is willing to run if that's the only way out.

Wilder was born to be in the MC and loves every minute of it, even the danger that may arise due to who they are. The members are his family, but when he se
Stories in Review
Wow, this is one of my favorites. Safety gang: there was one sentence about the stepbrother groping the h, but not descriptive and that was it. Little violence. Safe for me. Great read, will probably have to reread it was that good. Wilder is such a sweetheart, I think he may be one of my favorite Hero's. She was gone for 3 months, but it was before they actually get together. Great read.
Emily
Wilder had finally gotten Joslyn to agree to go out with him after trying for awhile but when he goes to pick her up she is gone. Joslyn had finally felt safe and wanted to have Wilder in her life, but then her past showed up and she ran. Now desperate, Joslyn calls for help and Wilder is by her side. Wilder wants Joslyn to feel safe and will do everything he can to protect while trying to prove he is worth being by her side.

Fantastic. Loved this one. I had wanted to know why Joslyn ran and this
Macaela Conder
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another safe book in this MC series! I can always count on this author. So glad there is more to come. Badass men who are all about their 1 true love.
RCK
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was Meh.. the writing and flow wasn’t for me. It came off immature and cheesy at time. I skimmed a bit.

I just didnt connect with the characters.

The Hero is possessive which normally I love and crave but not so much in this case. A guy couldn’t look at the heroine without getting punched. At one point a guy asks for heroine’s number instead he is giving Hero’s number so Hero tricks him into meeting so he can beat him up. WTF how is this random guy suppose to know shes in a relationship
Ruby Ap.
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
This is the second book in the Grim Sinners MC and it was awesome :) I've been waiting for this one since Techy when we got a small glimpse of him, then in Lane's story, we also got more glimpses and I was anxious for his story and hoped this would be the next story after Lane's and I got my wish! Hopefully, Derek's next ;) <3

Wilder is a gruff, mean-looking alpha male who scares a lot of people but in the interior part of him, he's protective of his family, MC brothers and their families, and
Sarah Armstrong
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wilder is one intense alpha, he knows exactly what he wants, & won’t let nothing stop him from getting his woman. Wilder definitely had a sweet side towards joslyn
I love joslyn, her growth from the beginning to the end & in between & how she blossomed with wilder was perfect. I just want to be her friend. I loved catching up with our other Mc friends. Great story about overcoming your past & making you own family. Loved every word in this book.
I’m looking forward to Liam’s story
Siobhan
Wilder is the second book in the Grim Sinners MC series by LeAnn Ashers. You do not need to read the first book to enjoy this one, I did not, but for a better understanding of some of the side characters you can give Lane a read first.

Like many romance readers, I enjoy a good motorcycle club read, lured in by the bad boys and chrome. Thus, I was more than willing to dive into Wilder when the chance came about. It sounded intriguing, just the kind of read in the genre to leave me wanting more.

Alt
Stories in Review
May Gordon
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Safe Read, Must Read!
Ashers at her best!!!
April Symes
Another great addition to LeAnn Ashers’ Grim Sinners MC series. You get a story that moves at a fast clip, full of passion and action with a possessive alpha male and a sassy, sweet heroine. Wilder is one intense alpha male who has it bad for Joslyn. He looks and acts all gruff and bad to the bone yet when it comes to Joslyn, he is a big ole teddy bear. He wants to make everything in life easy for her because her life hasn’t been all rainbows and unicorns. Her life has been pretty bad and he pla ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Joslyn lived a life on the run from her family. Her mother was horrible, only caring about herself. When she married an awful man with a son of his own, thing just got worse. She only wanted her daughter's money, and her stepson only wanted Joslyn. Not a great man, he terrified Joslyn into staying on the run. Just when she's comfortable and has agreed to a date with Wilder, she's forced to run yet again.

Wilder is the VP of the Grim Sinners MC. He's finally won his date with Joslyn when she disap
Tina
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 1/2 stars. Good book. The writing had more matter of fact then a nice flow. There were also a ton of grammar mistakes. But other then that....great story line, strong characters. I like this series. I also like how the author finishes her books. I like to know what happens to the characters in the future. She doesn't leave me hanging and I appreciate that in a book! Looking forward to the next!
Vanessa Lawford
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! I loved Wilder and Joslyn's book.
It made me laugh and get teary and was a heartwarming read that I couldn't put down.

LeAnn Ashers is an amazing author and her writing makes you feel like you are right there in the story.
I am hanging on the edge to read the next book in the series.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review by Sweet Treats Book Blog 💖
Ker Justanotherbookworm
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Oh how I love her writing 💗
Her possessive men, her strong women, the way they have each other's back... It's the stuff of dreams I tell you.
Sheila'S Book Corner
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ashley
Welcome to another great additional to the Grim Sinners MC series by LeAnn Ashers. This book focuses on Wilder, and boy does this man know how to work it. This book has all the best things that I love about an MC romance. Possessiveness, Alpha Male, hot steamy s*xy times, and those moments of utter sweetness for their women.
I loved the relationship between Wilder and Joslyn and i will say i could not put it down!
5 stars for a great addition and cannot wait for more of these men!
Ana Rita
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gimme books from this author and I'll be on cloud nine. I mean not only can her words touch my soul but also she writes my favorite genre. MC books.... Yay me.
LeAnn Ashers has a simple and steamy writing full of feelings, suspense and so much more. Each book keeps getting better and hotter by the minute and I'm loving every minute of it.
Wilder is her latest release and tells the stories of Joslyn and Wilder.
Joslyn's life started in a bad way. She was neglected by her mother. Her dad didn't wa
Courtney
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angela
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been waiting, somewhat impatiently 😊, for Wilder since I read about him and Joslyn in BUTCHER. And I AM SO HAPPY!! WILDER was everything that I hoped it would be from LeAnn Ashers … lusciously sexy, dangerously passionate, and flavored with alpha male protectiveness and possessiveness.

I thought it would take a lot to push Butcher from my book boyfriend pedestal …. but Wilder definitely made that stool rock like hell. He is everything that I want in a main male character role … alpha, dan
Lita Thomas
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wilder (Grim Sinners MC, #2) by LeAnn Asher Joslyn has has to endure her verbally user mother if that's what you want to call her all her life. Every time she moves to a new place and gets herself on her feet here comes her mom. This time she comes with her latest husband and stepson who has designs for Joslyn. She has no intentions on having a relationship with him so she ups and leaves her house. Joslyn was so excited. She had a date with Wilder the VP of Grim Sinners MC. Wilder has been tryin ...more
Jamie
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars!

This is the second book in the Grim Sinners MC series and can be read as a complete standalone, with dual point of view. This was a great compliment to the first book in the series. I really enjoyed reading Wilder. *Swoon*

Wilder is a man in love, it was obvious from the beginning of the book. The moment he seen Joslyn he was hooked. Only problem is, she's gone. Joslyn is afraid and running, but once she cant run anymore and finds herself cornered the only thing to do is call home. Wilder
Pelusa Rivera
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author.. So I am going to the devil's advocate. So I noticed that there were so many stars for this book, now I am not going to say that I hated it, no but I did have some issues with it. First off is that I love Alpha truly I do and I also enjoy MC books, so one thing that I happen to enjoy in this series is that we do not have cheating, Yay!! And we also do not seem to have club whore, yay again!! Buuut these grown ass woman fighting and beating up other people, I can ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• This Thing of Ours
  • When You Call My Name (Hatfield, #2)
  • His Safe Keeping (Safe, #1)
  • Carol's Image (Fairfield #3)
  • Catch (Coronado Series, #4)
  • Pure Attraction
  • Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)
  • Etched in Stone (Six Degrees #2)
  • Shadow Game
  • One Chance (Hogan Brothers #1)
  • Bent Not Broken (Cedar Creek, #1)
  • The Homecoming
  • Rescue Me (Shelter Me, #2)
  • Under Pressure (IAD Agency #1)

LeAnn Asher's is a blogger turned author who spends her days reading and writing She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to where this new adventure takes her. LeAnn writes about strong minded females and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally.

Grim Sinners MC (3 books)
  • Lane (Grim Sinners MC, #1)
  • Travis (Grim Sinners MC, #3)