Start by marking “Don't Let Go” as Want to Read:
Don't Let Go

Don't Let Go

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  105 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews

Avery Rivers is a country music sensation, selling records by the millions and playing to sold-out crowds. But behind that persona is Robert, a burned-out musician cracking under the pressure. He’s unable to write any new songs, and he wants out of the business—at least for a while. He changes his appearance and finds honest, hard work in Jackson, Wyoming. Maybe getting to

Published August 7th 2018 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Don't Let Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Don't Let Go

Cadiva
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this romance from Andrew Grey which focussed on two men who needed to get out of the spotlight for a short time - one from the bull rodeos which just cost him his best friend, the other from a country music tour which had killed his creativity.

Everything about this worked for me. Both men were honest and upfront about their feelings, there wasn't any messing around even though neither gave up who their more famous identities were until it was almost too late.

There's trouble o
Joyfully Jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

Let me begin by saying Andrew Grey is an autobuy for me. He writes beautiful stories with interesting and loving men at the center. I’m happy to say Don’t Let Go is another winner. Robert and Zeke (I will refer to them by these names rather than their stage names.) are interesting and sweet, and I loved both of them from the start.

Robert’s burnout seemed real. Life on the road must be difficult…always having to be “on,” dealing with people who all want a piece of
Truuss
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, m-m
Robert wants to rest and recuperate, after months on the road and many concerts as Avery Rivers he is tired and not capable anymore to write a song.
So he makes himself unrecognizable and take off. At a night stop he meets a gorgeous man named Zeke and they have a great evening.

Zeke doesn’t want Robert to know he is the famous rodeo bull rider Hy Whitely, he had a great evening with Robert just as Zeke. When there is a chance to have another night together Zeke has to reject, his best friend is b
I~❤️~Books
✮4 Stars✮ 💗
Jay
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-romance
Don’t Let Go by Andrew Grey is one of the most beautiful romances I have read in a long time. Two men with vastly different careers need a break. Both want and need time out of the spotlight to rest and rejuvenate. With the pretense of their public images left behind it is their “normal” personas who find one another and embark on a path to love, contentment, and home.

Avery Rivers, aka Robert Cummings, is at the height of his career as a country/western singer. Coming off of a grueling road tour
Lena Grey
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
“Don't let go, no matter what, no matter how, just don't let go.” ~ Avery Rivers (Don't Let Go)

When doing what you do to have a job working at what you love becomes a burden, it's time to change direction. Both Avery Rivers (Robert), a popular country singer, and Hy Whitley (Zeke), a rodeo champion, of 'Don't Let Go' by Andrew Grey, are learning that the hard way; but changing directions sets them on a course toward each other with the promise of love and a happier life.

Robert has followed a dem
Ayla
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I immediately connected to this book and these two main characters, Zeke and Robert. Both MCs were very strong in personality but also incredibly genuine and sweet. They meet as a one night stand, but their relationship does not reflect that. The entire time I was reading, I just felt like I was reading about two people who had known each other their whole lives. They were very at ease with each other and it was a nice reflection of this authors writing. They were almost immediately com
Heather Martin
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
**Copy provided to Bayou Book Junkie by DreamSpinner Press for my reading pleasure in hopes of an unbiased opinion, a review was not a requirement.**

Don’t Let Go by Andrew Grey is what I come to expect from this author. It’s a well-written story, with real characters, a sweetness that always makes the HEA that much better. Avery/Charlie has everything he wants, but sometimes that’s not even enough. When he finally forces a break for himself, he starts learning about who Charlie is and what he wa
JenCW
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, cowboys, contemporary
3.75 Stars!

I enjoyed this book. Avery Rivers is country music star who is getting burnt out and wants to take back control over his life. He tells his agent he's taking a break and takes off out west. Hy Whitely, also known as Zeke, watches his best friend get thrown just as he starts considering taking a break from bull riding. These two men run into each other at the rodeo that Hy is riding in, but don't expect to run into each other again. Avery, also known as Robert, continues to head west a
Kristina
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If a book has a way of bringing tears to my eyes it deserves five stars because I don’t tear up at every book I read, but Andrew Grey’s characters always have a way of burrowing deep into your heart and make you love them.

The way Andrew wrote Robert and Zeke’s weariness and heartache felt like it was mine and that I was feeling everything right along with them every step of the way.

Robert ‘Avery Rivers’ Cummings is a wonderful character, he wanted to do what he could to keep everyone happy but f
Cathy Brockman
This cover is awesome. It does a great job of hinting at the story. I also loved where the title came into play in the story as well.

Robert is a country music star that is burning out under the pressure of all of the tours and promotional appearances. He meets a man in a bar that says how lovely Jackson is so he heads that way, just getting away from the limelight for a while so he can get inspiration for new songs.
He misses the ranch his dad had lost and decides a job on one may help him get in
Becky Condit
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Don’t Let Go is one of the most sentimental stories Andrew Grey has written. It’s the story of two men whose lives are spent in the spotlight of public acclaim but want privacy and quiet to recharge their batteries.
Avery Rivers, aka Robert Rivers, is a famous singer who writes his own music. However, he’s been blocked recently from inspiration for new songs, even though his manager and publisher are demanding it. He decides to quit the tour circuit and try to live the life of an ordinary cowboy
Jenn
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4 - 4.5 Stars
There is something about Andrew Grey’s characters that makes them just go straight to my heart and Robert and Zeke are among my faves! I loved these two and their journey! Two men famous in the real world, just wanting a bit of peace and real life aside from the limelight.
I felt for these two right away, granted they are living their dreams but they are also struggling for something real and away from the fame side. Robert is a successful country music singer, Zeke a bull rider and
Bo
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Star Crossed

Read the blurb and then get ready as Avery & Ty become Robert and Zeke pretty early on in this sweet romance that has very little deep angst flowing through it but a whole lot of insta-lust and love.

Star country singer Robert and world-class bronco buster Zeke don't even know they are who the rest of the world knows them until well on in their tryst. That they meet cute and are reunited cuter is one thing, that they become a cute couple is something else, indeed.

Andrew Grey has
Anise Upshaw
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story grabbed me from the first page. Hy and Avery ( aka Zeke and Robert ) had serious chemistry from the start. I love Avery. The way he took charge of his career when he was just burned out. Hy losing his best friend when he was about to retire. Their one night that was not going to be forgotten. Here comes karma, Robert meets Zeke's dad. The adventure and love affair is about to begin. This story is just a true love affair with cowboys and music. Long distance phone calls, love songs and ...more
Selina Durio
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!

This was a wonderful story about love found in the midst of turmoil. Both gentlemen are struggling with their very demanding careers and amidst tragedy and despair they both need a break. As fate would have it they both end up on a ranch in Wyoming. Fresh air and a long hard look at choices create a space for them to not let go and find each other.
Meggie
Aug 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: drama, family, romance
At the beginning I found Don't Let Go pulling and well started. It had interesting main characters, Robert and Zeke, and rather pulling chemistry between them. But after the reporters found Roberts hiding place at Zeke's ranch the intensity of their romance fell down the drain for me. Sure they fallen in love, but that was all, boring!
Gaile
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Don't Let Go by Andrew Grey

I have read almost all of Andrew Grey's amazing books. They all pulled at my heart. This book is no exception. The love and devotion was awesome. As always, the story grabs you from the start. I highly recommend this book.
Steven
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved, loved this story. You laugh, you smile, you cry. You really root for the characters Robert and Zeke and want them to be happy and they have struggles of their lives to figure out. I was sad when the story ended. We need a sequel to this book!
Shelley
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tracy Perry
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book, I throughly enjoyed it even though I bawled my eyes out a time or two. All the feels...
Deb Stalker