Start by marking “Dishonored” as Want to Read:
Dishonored

Dishonored

A man with no morals.
A woman with nothing to lose.

Caesar Accardo is gasoline. Mostly harmless while stable, but Aria holds the match to set the dishonored Cosa Nostra prince on fire in more ways than one. And if he burns down everything in his path because of it—so be it.

The problem is … she just wasn’t prepared for all of him.

Aria De Rose is a hurricane. Amazing
Published August 6th 2018 by Bethany-Kris (first published July 23rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Dishonored, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dishonored

Start your review of Dishonored
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Sex is his weapon.
Power is her drug.

No. Freaking. Kidding. Caesar was bold, beautiful, and breathtakingly raw. He was a hypnotic being. In my eyes, he could do no wrong, even when he was committing the most evil of deeds. He was the worst sort of made man. He brought shame and dishonor to the cosa nostra. He was unapologetic and cavalier. He was also incredibly broken and his pieces were only made more stunning by his own brand of honesty. Caesar used sex to hurt people. He found very little
Liz
"She couldn't possibly lose. Not now."
description

Dishonored is an action-packed mafia romance full of raw passion and grit. The ruthless and powerful Aria De Rose will stop at nothing to gain power and control. Caesar Accardo, a Mafia Prince, is fierce about feeding his sexual desires and when it comes to business he isn’t afraid to get his hands bloody. When these two battle it out for their mafia families, passion is the only bond that allows for a cease-fire. As the truth of the pains they have both
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description

Dishonored by Bethany Kris
GENRE: Dark Mafia Romance
NARRATION: Narrative
BOOK DETAILS: A standalone novel
AUDIO AVAILABLE? No

THE STORY:
I will keep it short and sweet as the blurb is telling enough.
Enemies in the Mafia world but lovers in the bedroom. Caesar Accado and Aria De Rose fathers are both leaders in opposing clans within the criminal underworld.

Opposites as enemies but so parallel in person, they both have ulterior motives, but cannot deny their chemistry as lust turns into a
Bethany-Kris
Jul 16, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE in Kindle Unlimited!

Amazon | http://geni.us/AMZDishonored

***

Blurb revealed!

Sex is his weapon.
Power is her drug.

The problem is … she just wasn’t prepared for all of him.

Aria De Rose is a hurricane. Amazing from afar, but destructive up close. Caesar keeps
Snow

Fuckin.

Good.

To.

Me.

and this being somewhat different set of characters than I am used to getting from Bethany-Kris, I grew to accept them in the end, considering their story, journey without the knowledge of how to deal with the heavy subject in the Mafia world other than living by the given code.
I didn't instantly love nor like Caesar Accado
Caesar had no morals, zero honor, and a severe lack of care when it came to their life, traditions, and
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️

Caesar Accardo (Cosa Nostra) and Aria De Rose (Camorra) are a force to be reckoned with. As adversaries, each are ruthless, vicious, violent, and vehement. But their fearlessness and need for vengeance fuels playing with fires that can cause their own self destruction. When Aria decides that using Caesar will benefit her plan within the Camorra, she realizes that he is not a “use and lose” man, but a man that will change everything.

This story grabbed me and didn’t let go. Caesar and Aria were
Bev

How? How can BK write two villains that commit the most heinous crimes without batting an eyelid and have me rooting for them? Seriously? Well, she certainly did with Caesar and Aria. These two are vicious and manipulative, bad to the bone and totally own it. BK does not shy away from the brutality of their mafia world, at all but she does it in such a way I sort of accepted it. Huh!

Both Caesar and Aria have reasons for what they are and do, and this is revealed as their backstories are peeled
Carlene Inspired
Caesar enjoys watching others suffer, making them feel the helpless anger he's felt for years. He's got no desires to be a made man for his father, he poses no real threat to the outside, at least he didn't until Aria de Rose steals his attention. She's a Queen and she'd stake him with her heels if the game they were playing wasn't so entertaining and getting her exactly what she wanted. The two start a high stakes battle, filled with sexual secret meetings and power-driven bloodshed.

"Vicious,
S.M. West
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I've got no words that can adequately describe Dishonored. You MUST read this for yourself.

BK does a stellar job of giving us characters that some readers may not like, in fact, some may have a hard time getting past their actions BUT their character growth, their vulnerability and when they come together - BAM! Pure magic!

This isn't a hearts and roses story, and there are moments of pure ugliness. But BK gives it to you real, raw and gritty, and this girl wouldn't have it any other way. This
Tzelina
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two broken souls.... Two survivors!!
Excellent read...
Tori Ward
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is life changing and Aria and Caesar's relationship is one of a kind. I fell in love with both of them right from the start.
One of the many things that I love about Bethany-Kris's books is that she has this way of telling the characters' stories in such a way that you feel like they are real. As you read the book, you experience everything they experience and that makes you fall in love with the characters. Another thing that BK does is that both characters have substance. Both
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
GAH!! DISHONORED was pure fire!!! I seriously loved every second of this book and read it in one sitting. Caesar and Aria were so sexy and intense. I was absolutely addicted to their story and could not put this down!!

Without giving away any spoilers, just know that Dishonored needs to be read ASAP!! I went into this book not knowing how this story would play out and was honestly blown away by the multifaceted depth to this story. Aria was everything I loved in a heroine. She was sassy, sexy,
Alina
This book is incredible!! I am in love with the heroine...she was amazing, brilliant and so damn smart ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Holy crap batman. This book blew me away. I freaking loved this story about Caesar and Aria. Just when you think you have a handle on what is going on, BAMB you are thrown another twist.

Caesar and Aria are both screwed up in their own right. But when they come together they find a peace within each other that they never expected. Both use sex as a weapon and neither is used to it from the other. There is something really deep about watching these two try to out whit each other and fall in
Mia Bui
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Klue
I’m not even going to try to overly describe this main couple’s complicated, enemies to lovers, hot mess of a mafia relationship, folks. In doing so, I’m simply afraid I’ll accidentally give away too many spoilers. All you need to know is if you want to meet a determined to survive, get revenge at the same time, and assume the throne of her mob family, well, Aria De Rose is exactly what you are looking for. She may come across as a cold, calculating chameleon, but she sure seems to know how to ...more
Keya
Expect the unexpected.

That is the best way I can explain this book without giving anything away.

Your head will be turning at every point. You will be utterly captivated by not only the storyline but the characters too.

Caesar and Aria were explosive together. And seperately they were ruthless.

I couldn't have pictured a more perfect person for Caesarthan Aria and vice versa.

Caesar is unpredictable. He's hella arrogant andseemed very self destructible yet so put together at the same time. It was
Kira
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it

At first I wasn't sure how to feel about the characters. Aria was manipulative and Caesar was reckless and self serving. It didn't take long before they grew on me. Both of them had their own serious issues because of bad things that happened to them, but they were still strong. They way they worked together yet played off of each other was fabulous!

This one of Bethany-Kris's best books yet. I love it that some of her characters have psychological issues. The best thing is that it's not
Maria11
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great as always

Wow this had it all: hot kinky sex, violence, revenge, plotting, turning the tables, villains who are villains for a reason, and a strong kick assed female lead!

Great read. The horrible truth in the story was that the ones Caesar and Aria loved the most did not protect them from the evil they invited in. Their loved ones knew what was happening and turned away and let it happen. I think that is the biggest betrayal of all.

There is lots of violence but it was necessary and I
Expresso
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe I have the NERVE to say this, but Caesar is definitely in the same category as the legendary Lucian and Cross. Yes. I know. I didn’t see it coming but dang this guy pierced my heart with deadly accuracy!

I remember the first time I laid eyes on this incredibly sexy cover last year. I knew the story would take me on a ride for which I would not easily recover. Caesar and Aria’s journey is complicated and beautiful! Their relationship is not typical but it’s perfect for them.
Forever_meme
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a solid 5 Star read for me!!!!

All the elements that I love were in this book, Bethany-Kris did not disappoint.

Caesar and Aria are definitely not you typical romantic couple but all that extra that they have going on certainly works for them and made their story totally engaging I could not put this book down.

They come from two different worlds with two different sets of rules and they are breaking all of them and nobody is safe.
Vanessa Serrano
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Be still my heart ! Dishonored was PER-FECT! Caesar and Aria are here to stay!

With DISHONORED you're in for a treat! This book is different from other Cosa Nostra books by BK since we have the introduction of a new mafia structure, however, have no doubt that from the beginning to the very end this story will keep you entertained and looking forward to find out more.

Caesar Accardo is definitely different. More ruthless, way more arrogant and full of attitude, that shouldn't be good traits that
Suzanne (Lily)
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!
Another page turner from Bethany-Kris!

Dishonored is Caesar and Aria’s story which depicts two starkly different tales of survival. Caesar is reckless and revels in pushing his father’s patience to its limits. Aria meanwhile is patiently planning her path of escape. A master manipulator, Aria reads Caesar like a book, giving him a run for his money. Fortunately, her antics feed right into his need for a challenging relationship.

This is a case of Mr. Ruthless meets Mrs.
Mae
4.5 Stars!

This was my kind of book! It was everything I look for in books involving crime families:
1. A sexy dominant made man who respects and honors his woman's strengths and capabilities
2. A strong and cunning female lead
3. Amazing chemistry and steamy angst between the H&h
4. A great romance/crime story with just the right amount of suspense, thrill and passion; and last but actually my favorite feature-
5. The H&h working as a team, in an
Kenya Wright
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia
This was dark and fun. Great couple. Lots of twists and turns. This is a great read for the summer, if you like a little blood and suspense with your heat.
Nikki
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2nd-favves
4.5 BK never disappoints.
Velvet Messer
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can possibly be said that even remotely gives this book the justice it deserves??? I’ve been trying to form words but they evade me. I do know that this book was not just everything and anything I thought it would be but so much more!!! Bethany once again delivered!!!

Caesar and Aria are destructive yet so very good. The love/hate and push/pull they have is intense yet enthralling. They are combustible. Hot and sexy to dangerous levels. They manipulated one another yet they protected early
Donna
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
At first I thought this was a legal type story, but this was definitely on the wrong side of the law. No laws in Caesar and Aria’s world. They both want power in the mafia world, and will do anything to get it. These two where very entertaining, both in and out of the bedroom. (Come to think of it, very little bedrooms were used). They had a hate/hate reationship from the beginning and used each other for their own gain. Then love/hate and things started to heat up. This is a dark read, brutal, ...more
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
"Sex is his weapon.
Power is her drug. "

Sometimes you come across books that slam your heart and shatter into a million pieces. Sometimes you come across books that make you stop. Sometimes you come across books with a powerful force to blow you away into oblivion. These books make your blood sing. These books make you feel one of the best feelings that you cannot even explain. Dishonored by Bethany-Kris is totally one of the books. Wow, I felt like I was watching a movie. So vivid. So
Ari Reavis
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, mafia-mob
ARC received from author*

I am still riding high from this book right now. I loved this book so damn much. Everything about it. The romance, the schemes, the violence, the vengeance, just everything.
First off I am completely in love with Aria. Her personality, her cunning ways, her strength. Even at her weakest point, she showed strength beyond words. She had a plan and nobody and nothing was going to stand in her way. And she dealt with anyone who tried to like the boss she is. It would have
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Acquainted
  • Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • White Rabbit: The Rise (The Kingmaker Saga, #1)
  • White Rabbit: The Fall (The Kingmaker Saga, #2)
  • Black Swan (The Kingmaker Saga, #3)
  • The Man in Black (Chicago Syndicate, #9)
  • Red Herring (The Kingmaker Saga #4)
  • Iris. (Den of Mercenaries, #7)
  • Down the Line (Volkov Bratva, #4.6)
  • Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles #2)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles #3)
  • Syn. (Den of Mercenaries, #6)
  • Ven (The V Games, #2)
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • Conor (Boston Underworld #6)
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles #4)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new
“He’d been wounded so much; left behind far too many times. The forgotten one; his life nothing more than a throwaway.” 0 likes