Start by marking “Heavens Aground (Treble and the Lost Boys #2)” as Want to Read:
Heavens Aground (Treble and the Lost Boys #2)

Heavens Aground

(Treble and the Lost Boys #2)

Ryley Skye can't take anything seriously. Not the murder scenes he investigates, nor the fact that he's cheating on his boyfriend. Not the bloody nightmares he gets every other night, and especially not Vic's ridiculous theory that Ryley might be a mage.

Magic? Him? There's just no way.

When Vic decides he's had enough of Ryley's cheating and breaks things off, it couldn't
ebook
Published August 24th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Heavens Aground, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heavens Aground

Start your review of Heavens Aground (Treble and the Lost Boys #2)
Anne Barwell
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, m-m
I enjoyed the first book in this series, so when the opportunity came up to read and review this one, I grabbed it. I enjoy connected series as its a chance to learn more about characters who were side characters in previous books, and catch up briefly with the main characters from those a few months later.

Vic is one of my favourite characters in this story. Despite Ryleys cheating on him, and finding his true love, Vic supports him as a friend, plus takes Asher under his wing as well. Im
Debbie Bookers
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The author has done it again! Hes sucked me in, and I need the next book yesterday. I absolutely love these characters in this series. The author tells such a story that your heart just aches until the end. The reality of what some of these characters go through, to this day, still breaks my heart. Being a woman, I will never understand what a gay man goes through just for being gay, but my heart aches so much anyway. I loved my children unconditionally, and it blows my mind that there are ...more
cupcakes and bookshelves
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Heavens Aground is Book#2 in the Treble and the Lost Boys series, it can be read as a standalone but depth is definitely added if you read Book#1 first. This was a very well thought out and put together book, I really enjoyed learning more about this verse, its characters and their trials and tribulations. Hope there's a book #3 and soon.

*Copy kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much.*
Jay
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-romance, kebb
Heavens Aground, by G.R. Lyons, is a picture-perfect depiction of friendship despite all odds, self-discovery and acceptance, and the atrocities enacted upon those who dont fit the normal mold. As events unfold you face the unforgivable while experiencing forgiveness, love, and unflappable friendship. Although this is a continuation of the Treble and the Lost Boys series, Heavens Aground can be read without first reading Ice On Fire.

Lets introduce the three men in Heavens Aground:

Ryley (Ry)
Becca
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well, G.R. Lyons has another hit on her hands with this series in a series. I love this one so much. The characters are so in-depth. There is so much complexity to them and what they go through and who they are. With what has shaped them to be the men they are. It has been an amazing journey. My only disappointment was I want to know more about Cam lol. BUT. That's Vics story (which I hope is coming VERY SOON). *Hint hint lol*.

To most everyone, including his boyfriend Vic, Ryley just flies
Faye Kennedy
OMG.. Book Hangover.. G.R. Lyons has got to be the most amazing writers out. This is a Fantastic book to the series, easily read and the characters pull you into there story.  Ryley and Vic were just not meant to be together but when a mystery leads them to Erostil they make a great team.  OMG  I loved when Ry landed on the Haunted Island lol  perfect.. Ryley finds love when he lest expects it. Everything is this story is .......I've no words. Except to say THIS IS A MUST READ..💖💖💖💖
Ryley was
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Heavens Aground is the second book in the Treble and the Lost Boys series, and it is Ryley's turn. We met Ryley in book one, and although he was (and is) cheating on Vic, there is still something about him. Of course, he's also a big pain in the posterior, but as you learn more about his story, SOME of his behaviour becomes almost reasonable. The one thing I haven't liked about him was his constant cheating, but I am pleased to report that does change.

This is an intricate storyline, with hidden
R
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, reviewed, paranormal
Riley works for an insurance agency. Solving cases that might be murder. He works with his boyfriend Vic. He cheats on Vic fairly often. Even though he loves Vic, he doesnt get what he needs from their relationship. He has nightmares that incapacitate him. When hes upset odd things happen around him. Vic believes its because Riley has magic. They get a cold case to investigate.

A young boy, Asher, disappeared many years ago and his uncle wants them to see if they can find any new information.
Lori
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pat
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful.

Fantasy and romance all wrapped up in a riveting read. The story of Asher and Ryley was paved with many setbacks. A brilliantly written tale. Looking forward to next one.
Sarah James
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book, although I would have liked a more slow-burning relationship at the start. I did love the deep characters, with their issues to work through. Leaving a rich, deep and meaningful relationship by the end of the book. I look forward to seeing more from the characters.
Bretton Coppedge
Happy ending

Most people can't handle books with cheaters, but if you can then in think that you'll enjoy how much Ryley is able to redeem himself.
Chris
Zeoanne
Apr 18, 2019
Debra Hayman
Oct 30, 2018

• Always Mine (Love in Eden #1)
  • Free Hand (Irons and Works, #1)
  • Can't Touch
  • Rules to Follow (Davey's Rules #1)
  • Aftermath (Ever After #3)
  • The Answer (Single Dad Support Group, #6)
  • Intoxicating (Elite Protection Services, #1)
  • Forgotten: Luca (The Four, #1)
  • Ground Zero (Zero Hour, #1)
  • Your Kind of Man (Heavyload! #2)
  • Dedicated (Rhythm of Love, #1)
  • Adam Only (Those Other Books #2)
  • Desperately Seeking (Desperately Seeking, #1-3)
  • Cold Hard Cash
  • Sir
  • Ignite (Unbreakable Bonds, #7)
  • Use Me, Daddy (Club 83 #2)
  • Firm Hand (Perfect Hands, #1)
While daylighting as office manager for the family auto repair business, G.R. Lyons can often be found working on one of multiple manuscripts or desperately trying to keep up with the TBR pile.

Anarcho-capitalist, quietly 'out' trans guy, former belly dancer, coffee guzzler, highly-sensitive introvert, CrossFit enthusiast, and lover of m/m romantic fiction.

Treble and the Lost Boys (3 books)
  • Ice on Fire (Treble and the Lost Boys #1)
  • Illumined Shadows (Treble and The Lost Boys #3)

News & Interviews