Start by marking “Nothing to Hide” as Want to Read:
Nothing to Hide

Nothing to Hide

(Blackbridge #3)

Native orchids aren’t the only thing under threat…

Park Ranger Will Travers is the new outsider in the small, tight-knit community of Blackbridge. But as a loner at heart, the only thing he needs is his work, and right now that means protecting the endangered orchids at the local motocross club. He just has to go up against the gorgeous club president who leaves him lost fo
Paperback
Published September 17th 2018 by Bantilly Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Nothing to Hide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nothing to Hide

Anna
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily read and reviewed an copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Thanks to the author for providing a copy of this book via Netgalley

What a wonderful and delightful read! It was my first book from this author and will not be the last!!!
I liked the author's style, the plot, descriptions of Australian nature, MCs and DCs.
The Hero... Sigh.... He was socially awkward, if you don't like that in people and in books don't read this one!!
So, Will... He is very awkward with peop
Susanna Rogers
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Claire Boston has given us yet another awesome book in the Blackbridge series. The hero is this book is not your standard alpha hero, quite the opposite in fact, and this makes for an interesting set up. Nothing is quite what you’d expect. The book also gives us a glimpse into the world of motocross, something we don’t see a lot of (or I certainly don’t). The story is honest and refreshing. I have no problem giving it five stars.
Emma
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jay Elle
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I read Nothing to Hide by Claire Boston in one session and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is the third book in the Blackridge series which is set in the south west of Western Australia. Fleur and Will are strong characters and is was interesting to watch them grow and fall in love. The plot and romance are believable and keeps you guessing. This book is a great read. Looking forward to the final book in this series. Congratulations to Claire Boston.

Karen
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nothing To Hide by Claire Boston is Book #3 in The Blackbridge Series.
I can honestly say that over the past two weeks, I have been SERIOUSLY addicted to this series.
Each character is believable and relatable, as are the settings Claire chooses to write about.
The only downfall for me is now having to wait until 2019 to read book #4!
M Hew
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An excellent addition to a great series. Will is such a sweetheart. There is not enough Will's in romance these days and it was refreshing to have this time of hero. Loved it and can't wait to read the next one.
Glenda Bettin
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series
Tracy Brant
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series is so good so far

I've loved ever book in this series so far. Can't wait to read the other books when they come out. I love the characters!!
Stephanie
Nov 04, 2018
Dana
Jan 29, 2019
Elaine Henderson
rated it did not like it
Jun 17, 2019
Lisa Grimes
Mar 11, 2019
Ashley M. Ott
Feb 02, 2019
Sherry Forsgren
Apr 13, 2019
Claire Boston is a contemporary romance author who enjoys exploring real life issues on her way to the happily-ever-after. She writes heart-warming stories, with resilient heroines and heroes you’ll love. In 2014 she was nominated for an Australian Romance Readers Award for Favourite New Romance Author.

When Claire’s not writing she can be found creating her own handmade journals, swinging on a sid

Blackbridge (3 books)