Start by marking “Tears of Frost (Heart of Thorns, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tears of Frost (Heart of Thorns, #2)

Tears of Frost

(Heart of Thorns #2)

The electric second book in the Heart of Thorns trilogy explores the effects of power in a dark magical kingdom—and the fierce courage it takes to claim your body as your own.

Mia Rose is back from the dead. Her memories are hazy, her body numb—but she won’t stop searching. Her only hope to save the boy she loves and the sister who destroyed her is to find the m
Kindle Edition
Published November 5th 2019 by Katherine Tegen Books

To ask other readers questions about Tears of Frost, please sign up.

Start your review of Tears of Frost (Heart of Thorns, #2)
♠️ TABI ♠️
I'm honestly just here for my darling Quin
Christopher DeWan
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Better—deeper, richer, more rewarding, more surprising, and more beautiful—than the first one. Tears of Frost is what a sequel should be.
beth ✨
Feb 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: releases-2019
WE HAVE A COVER!!!!

i’m so excited for this sequel 💜
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
****4.25 Which side am I on? Stars****

I am confused on how I feel about this part of the series....I am not a big fan of jumping around relationships, so I think it took away from the story for me.

Don't get me wrong, I want to continue to read to see what happens to Mia and Pil and Quin but I hope the next one stays on the correct relationship path!
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
4.5/5 Stars

Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

This is such a magnificent story that hits on so many of the things that I love best in a book. It is utterly unique and heartbreaking and fresh. The story pulls you in and mesmerizes you.

I think that what I love most about this book is all the unspoken and underlying parallels to women's empowerment that are present in the story. The delicate issues t
Fin Daniels
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spoiler-free Review:
You ever finish a book and just know that that is a book that is going to stick with you? That was me all while reading this book. It was poignant, funny, heartbreaking and necessary in all the best ways. Bree absolutely knocked it out of the park with this one. It is the Empire Strikes Back of a magnificent trilogy. It is what I want all sequels to beloved books to be like. She took the characters and world i already adored and just deepened everything. Bonds were test
Paige Green
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: I received this book from the publisher. Thanks! All options are my own.

Author: Bree Barton

Book Series: Heart of Thorns Book 2

Rating: 5/5

Publication Date: November 5, 2019

Recommended Age: 16+ (sexual assault and depression tw, some violence)

Genre: YA Fantasy

Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books

Synopsis: Mia Rose is back from the dead. Her memories are hazy, her body numb—but she won’t stop sear
Gabry
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“We women need each other now more than ever. We’re fighting for the same side.”

Decisamente migliore del primo, intrigante, femminista, affascinante.
Non vedo l’ora di continuare!
USOM
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(Disclaimer: I received this book from the publisher. This has not impacted my review which is unbiased and honest.)

If I thought I loved the sister relationships in Heart of Thorns, Tears of Frost blows it out of the water. Not only does Tears of Frost begin with a letter from the author about the content of sexual assault and depression, but the story is rich and introspective. A society in which women's bodies and potential for magic are shunned and punished, seeing the characters experience
Brinkley
Jun 14, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
HI THIS IS A NEED
Hira Chaudhary
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I gave this book five stars, but I'm honestly so conflicted about so many things. So I'm going to split this into things I liked and things I didn't like. Here we go.

Things I ADORED.
- The FEMINISM. Like, if the first book was a feminist masterpiece, this one takes it one step further and guts you and gives you female empowerment and sisterhood and all the things you need. It is grand. Mia and Pilar are going to run the world.
- Pilar's backstory (tw: rape). This was really
Candyce
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Victoria Alyesa
Nov 14, 2019 rated it liked it
I loved the first book and so had to read the 2nd in the series. I would recommend reading the authors letter to make sure you want to read the book (rape mentioned) before you read it.

The author's letter at rhe beginning was a bit of a surprise and moving at the same time. Then the story started..... At first I was a bit confused as it started different to how the last one ended. Then slowly the characters were reintroduced and you start to follow it alot easier. It just felt like a
Bookishly
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, ya
For my full review click here!
Bree Barton has a way of writing characters and situations that speak to the inner dark depths of your soul. They make you question everything about your world and how you can be better or at least make the world a little bit better.

Tears of Frost starts up a few months after Heart of Thorns ends. And it starts off with a banger. Like legit. Heads bang together. Not in the way y’all think. It’s much cooler than that.
Victoria Moschou
*FULL REVIEW TO COME SOON*

More whimsical and sensuous and far more vulnerable, but at the same time honest, than Heart of Thorns.

Tears of Frost is a journey of self-knowledge and inner strength everyone should experience. It teaches us that we can’t change our history, our past, but we can always learn from it and become far better people than the ones we were yesterday.

With friends from the past, new characters to absolutely love and hate, and with characters
Cataline Champs
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019-releases
Sandra Foreman
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow. I’m shocked that we have switched villains yet again in thus book. It will be interesting to see how book three goes with thus new plot line.
Nikki
Oct 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arcs, blog-tour
I received this ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Tatiana Rocha
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Dnf'd. Read diagonally to know the ending.
Carla Ramsey
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
What the actual fuck, like plot twists on plot twists man. A little dark
Kathryn
Jade
Nov 16, 2019

• Song of the Crimson Flower
  • Find Me
  • Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4)
  • Crier's War (Crier's War, #1)
  • The Memory Thief
  • Wilder Girls
  • Season of the Witch (The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, #1)
  • Otherearth (Last Reality, #2)
  • Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices, #3)
  • Frankly in Love (Frankly in Love, #1)
  • The Boneless Mercies
  • Forest of a Thousand Lanterns (Rise of the Empress, #1)
  • The Toll (Arc of a Scythe, #3)
  • The Tea Dragon Society (Tea Dragon, #1)
  • Stargazing
  • Queen of Ruin (Grace and Fury, #2)
  • Girls Made of Snow and Glass
  • After the Bridge (The Infernal Devices #3.1)
Bree Barton is a writer in Los Angeles. When she's not lost in whimsy, she works as a ghostwriter and dance teacher to teen girls. She is on Instagram and YouTube as Speak Breely, where she posts funny videos of her melancholy dog.

Bree is not a fan of corsets.

Y O U T U B E: http://bit.ly/2gm8OPO
W E B S I T E: www.breebarton.com

Heart of Thorns (3 books)
  • Heart of Thorns (Heart of Thorns, #1)
  • Untitled (Heart of Thorns #3)