Start by marking “You and Me (Together, #2)” as Want to Read:
You and Me (Together, #2)

You and Me

(Together Duet #2)

Roman and Aria are in the middle of an unexpected whirlwind romance. Well… unexpected for Aria at least.

After six years of watching over her, Roman finally made a move when she was about to walk down the aisle with a man not worth the change in her purse.

Now that he has her, he will do everything in his power to make sure she stays in his life. Convinced that it’s her ex
Published August 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about You and Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You and Me

Start your review of You and Me (Together, #2)
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

font_rend

A sweet ending to Roman and Aria’s story! Melody Eve concludes You and Me with a happily ever after that will leave readers satisfied. In this book, we get a better understanding of Roman and why he is o controlling and possessive of Aria. With a plot twist thrown into the mix, Melody Eve gives this duet story another oomph factor as to why Aria and Roman belonged together. And in such, Melody creates a love story that is intertwined wit
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
This was a solid 3 Star read. It’s had some character development but not fully.

We finally get Roman’s POV which I think would of made a diff in the first book. This helps explain a lot things, mainly his control issues. Which are a bit exaggerated but this is fiction so there’s that.

The stalker story was good, I actually enjoyed that, it was thrilling trying to figure out who it was. There were sooooo many possibilities. At the end it was a letdown. Sure it was someone I wasn’t expecting but
A Book Obsessed Brit
This is book 2 in the Together Duet and these books must be read in order. I absolutely loved Him & I, which is book 1 in this duet. It portrayed Roman as a broken, controlling, possessive yet passionately adoring man with Aria his independent and very feisty heroine. The story of Book 1 was well paced and swept me up in a little bubble of all things Roman and Aria.

The storyline of You and Me follows on from the revelations at the end of Him and I. Aria is on bed rest after her head injury, with
Clayre Tower
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this conclusion to Aria and Roman's story!
Melody Eve has made a fantastic debut as an author with her Together Duet.
I enjoyed getting inside Roman's head in this story and finding out why he has his need to control things and how he had been keeping an eye on Aria for so long.
All the way through until the reveal, I was guessing and second-guessing who was stalking Aria. I think I went through moments where I thought it was each of the other characters and I was still blown away with the re
Stephanie
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait! From the first page, I was drawn back into Roman & Aria’s world. The journey wasn’t easy with the twists & turns, but it was so worth taking. A great conclusion to Roman & Aria’s story!

Roman is my dream book boyfriend with his protective ways. Roman did what he had to protect Aria & his family. Aria is a perfect heroine and stronger than she gave herself credit for! Aria & Roman were perfect for each other.

The suspense! Oh the suspense! I wanted so badly to jump ahead and find
Gayle
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting ever so patiently for You And Me. I have been desperately wanting to know what happened to Roman and Aria.

And I finally have closure.

You And Me is the second instalment of the Together Duet so you really do need to read the first Him And I.

You And Me starts where Him And I left off and I must say it flowed beautifully from one to the other. Beautifully written, yet again I was hostage to Roman and Aria's story.

Such a powerful, thought provoking, heartwarming and breathtaki
Konny
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You and Me by Melody Eve is book two in her Together Duet and is not a standalone. You must read the previous book Him and I, first.
You and Me picks up where Him and I was left off. Roman is overprotective to the point where it gets all too much. And still Aria puts up with him. And farther into the story there´s a good reason revealed for his stalker tendencies.
While book one was mostly told in Aria's POV, this one, while written in a dual POV, tells mostly from Roman's.
It´s the conculsion of
Preeceylovesbooks
Sep 16, 2018 rated it liked it
I loved the continued story of Roman and Arias love. When Him and I ended I wanted more of their story outside of Mexico. This book picked up where book 1 left off. I loved reading about them living the normal everyday life. One of my favorite things was how Roman took care of Aria and was crazy about her well being. Love a dominant man!😍
The twist of the stalker kept me wondering who in the hell was doing all those crazy things. I love a bit of mystery while reading.
Then there’s the sex, it was
Lozzie
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You and Me by Melody Eve is such a great read, and in my opinion the best out of the duet.

This book was full of drama, and it kept me on my toes. I never felt bored reading this novel, and I just devoured it all.

Whereas the first novel felt a little rushed, You and Me was the perfect pace. The story was set out well, and I felt more connected to the characters and their story. I didn't feel the head-rush like the first novel, with this. It was just perfect.

I loved this novel so much. It was pe
Andrea
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You and Me is a great conclusion to the duet. You get the drama and the passion and it's a definite page turner. I love the twists and turns and the angst and will definitely be reading Melody Eve's next book. I highly recommend this duet!! ...more
Darlene Chiaramonte Lieske
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was wonderful!!! I fell in love with Aria and Roman as well as the whole family. The story was great with just the right amount of suspense to keep you on the edge of your seat and all the hot sexy alpha male you could want.
Yorrinda Regtien
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading Him and I and falling in love with Roman and Aria, I couldn't wait to start You and Me.
It picks up right where we left our lovely couple.
Their love story continues with some of the usual struggles in life. Wich makes this story so easy to read.
I was not even halfway in when a plottwist came and it was amazing! It kept me reading late at night until the last page and I loved every second of it.
This book will keep you on the edge of your seat. And definitley deserves a 5 star rating
The Book Cave  (Devon
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book #2 in the Together Duet was absolutely perfect in every way.

You get to see all there is to Roman and how he handles everyday life.

You see how much Aria finds out about herself as well. And how relying on someone else isn't always a bad thing.

When someone starts threatening their HEA how will the two handle all the stress and pressure being put on them?

Will the two survive all they're being put through to make it workout? Or will they crumble?

Be sure to check it out!!
Kimberlee
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was adorable! I actually really liked Roman’s possessive, controlling personality because his love for Aria was terrific! I also really enjoyed the thrilling plot twist. This book is a must read!
Madeleine
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author and it was amazing. I was engaged from the very beginning and once I started, I had to finish. Absolutely a page turner and very beautifully written.
Annie's reading corner
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019
If I found the first book crazily rushed, I have no words to describe this one. Moreover, a lot of nonsenses at once. In my opinion, a second book was not necessary. It didn't contribute to the characters' growth. It was a guilty pleasure to continue reading it. ...more
Laundry
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Y'all. I cannot get enough of Roman and Aria. Seriously though. If you loved the This Man series, you are going to eat up the pages of this duet. Roman is over the top ALPHA. And Aria is a totally fierce heroine. So believe me when I say, this duet is incredible. Their love story is a total whirlwind, it's far from perfect and at times utterly tragic. But that's what makes it so perfectly fantastic.

Story Line: This is book 2 in the duet. You definitely need to read book 1: Him & I first because
Suzana
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, favorites
5 stars

*copy of this ebook generously provided by author and I'm leaving an honest review*

description

What a beautiful conclusion to Melody Eve’s Together Duet. Such a brilliant, wonderful and amazing book and writing. It was well developed and well written. I devoured it in one sitting. It was raw, passionate, addictive, fast paced and a little mysterious. The mystery part in my opinion brought book to another level. Loved this second chance romance and enjoyed every moment reading it.

You and Me continues
Live Life Leisure
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this second book in the Together Duet: You & Me by Melody Eve, she leaves you guessing in so many places between Roman and Aria, it has me guessing what I thought would happen but something else provoking was brought forth.

Roman is a controlling stalker-ish Alpha male. He uses those tendencies with Aria for and against her. Roman’s past makes him so afraid to loose Aria; anyone can see how much he loves and wants to protect her. Because of his history, he continues to punish himself.

Aria is
Stacey Timmons
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved the first book, Him & I and I loved this one too. Roman an Aria are very special characters. I also loved the side characters, his mother and his sister. His sister was quite funny. This book continues straight after the first one ends, so we're still in the thick of it!

Aria has been put on bed rest for a week and Roman is determined for her to do as the doctor has ordered but Aria doesn't like it one bit but she relents.

After her week of bed rest, things kick up a notch. Aria has been r
Bibliophile  Chloe
Together Duet - Part Two

Wow, just wow! What an ending to this fantastic debut duet by new author Melody Eve!

This is the continuing story of Aria and Roman.  This story picks up right where the last book left off.

Just like Him and I Together Duet book #1 , Ms. Eve gives us little teasers of information surrounding the mystery in the story.  She is the queen of misdirection, and I love it!

Aria is trying to exert her independence, but it comes at a price.  She is learning the extent of Roman's pr
Angela's Book Addiction
You & Me (Together Duet #2) by Melody Eve is a billionaire, contemporary romance with elements of mystery and suspense. It is narrated in first person, dual POV.

This book picks up where the previous one ended. Now that Roman and Aria have returned home from Cancun, Aria wants to get back to normal life. She's ready to start over, get back to working at her bookstore and living in her own apartment. Roman wants Aria to stay with him indefinitely. He plans to marry her, and although he knows she i
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You and Me is the conclusion to the Together duet, so in order to get the full experience, you MUST READ Him and I (Book 1) FIRST! I think the best thing that I loved about this story was the fact that I got Roman's POV finally. Yeah, he's been in over the top protective alpha mode throughout, but by the end, I could definitely see why. Aria & he are getting to know each other so much better, or should I say that Aria is getting to know him better. They are having growing pains, while danger is ...more
Clare
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well what a amazing conclusion to this duet!
Somehow I feel that it's all so very wrong but at the same time it also feels so very right that I loved how much Roman is so stalkerish and controlling of Aria all the time, and the fact that he has been watching over her for so many years is just plain weird and would take a lot for me to get my head around, but hey Christian Grey got away with being a stalker and women the world over loved him for it so why not Roman Forrest!
It is understandable why
Lulu Dumonceaux
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
You and Me continues right where the first book Him & I stopped with the bonus of having Roman's POV as well as Aria's in this second book. Roman continues to be super protective of Aria as she is recovering from her head injury but for the most part Aria holds her own and can be feisty when Roman gets too overwhelming. The two obviously have crazy chemistry and really have fallen in love but Aria has to overcome the fact that Roman has known about her for so much longer. I liked Roman's relatio ...more
Rubi
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
You and Me is the conclusion in the Together Duet. Him and I is Book 1.

Roman and Aria's relationship continues where it left off in Him and I. It was slow going for me. She's on bedrest for the first 7 chapters and lots of talking, repetitive, and fights. Roman has not changed. He is still sooo Alpha and controlling. Too controlling. Even with his mother. I don't like characters like that. It is a big turn off. He can't seem to respect Aria's wishes. Always manipulating her into doing what he w
Melissa Schaub
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is an amazing conclusion of the duet. I was hooked from the first book and couldn’t wait to see how it all played out. Now that I know, I couldn’t be happier.

Roman has spent the last six years watching Aria from a distance, he has wanted her for that long but refused to step in until the time was right. Now that the double life of her ex is revealed, it is time for him to make her part of his life.

Aria is still reeling from the deception of her ex fiancé and this wonderful man comes in mak
Natalie #northsouthbookblog
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
You & Me is book 2 of the Together Duet, (Him & I is Book 1) and the conclusion to Aria & Roman’s story. These books must be read in order, and cannot be read as standalone.

Well written, with plenty of steam and lots of suspense!

I absolutely love Aria and Roman, and the chemistry of their relationship. In this book we also get to see there’s more to Roman and exactly why he is so overbearing and protective of Aria. We also get to meet more characters from the first book and more of his sister (L
Pharmgirl
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**I won this book through a giveaway by the author and this is my honest review**

You and Me picks up right where Him and I left off. If you haven't read it first, go do it now.

After coming to terms with finding out that Roman has been following and protecting Aria for the past 6 years, Aria realizes she can't just throw away the love that she has for Roman. Things start to get weird though when Aria starts to receive prank calls and notices that someone has been I her apartment, both Roman and
Melanie
Sep 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I was given an ARC of this novel in exchange for an honest review

This is book two in the Together Duet and follows on from where book one left off. Aria is on bed rest after her head injury with Roman making sure she complies with the doctors orders. Roman lends us his point of view in this novel so we get to see where he is coming from, particularity with how over-protective he is.

Roman takes care of Aria but once her time is up, Aria is more than ready to get back to work. But Aria is receivi

• Tell Me to Stop
  • Tell Me to Stay
  • Tell Me to Go (Tell Me, #2)
  • The Relationship Pact (Kings of Football, #3)
  • A Wicked Song (Brilliance Trilogy #2)
  • A Reckless Note (Brilliance Trilogy, #1)
  • A Sinful Encore (Brilliance Trilogy #3)
  • Heartache and Hope (Heartache Duet, #1)
  • Smoke and Sin (The Perfect Gentlemen, #4)
  • First and Forever (Heartache Duet, #2)
  • The Romantic Pact (Kings of Football, #2)
  • Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • Weightless
  • The Donor
  • Fourth a Lie (Goddess Isles, #4)
  • Sensational (Inevitable, #4)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men #2)
Melody Eve began writing as a hobby in 2014 and slowly learned that weaving stories and creating characters was addictive. Now, after writing for years under other pen names for other people she has decided to write from the heart for herself.
Melody is a tender hearted compassionate woman who would like nothing more than to give every person she meets a happily ever after. Since that’s not possib

Together Duet (2 books)
  • Him and I (Together, #1)