Start by marking “Heartmix” as Want to Read:
Heartmix

Heartmix

Skylar left the college life behind to start over in her hometown living with her mom as hidden secrets slowly come to light.

The unexpected happens when she finds a job and meets a group of people that will mean more to her than she expected.

They turn into a second family.

After finally figuring out life and finding a purpose, she loses the one thing that collides her past
Published (first published March 3rd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Heartmix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heartmix

Start your review of Heartmix
Paula
Mar 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
This is a bad soap opera, or as my friend Lu would say, a bad Jerry Springer TV talk show gone on steroids! (thanks Lu!!!). What it is not however, a romance!...... *rolls eyes & barfs *

(view spoiler)
Charlotte
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have to say I'm incredibly honored to get an ARC of this book. That being said, I wasn't sure whether I wanted to know at this author's feet or stomp on them while and after reading this.
This is not the first book I have read by this author, and as usual she will put your through it's paces.I
This book starts out with Skylar back home living at her mother's, having left college because of a mistake she feel would ruin the lives of her best friends. Skylar is close to her mom, so living there is
Nikki
Feb 05, 2019 added it
This book takes us back to Skylar, from Heart Spin. We finally get to find out what happened to her and why she left. She left because she made a huge mistake. One that she does not think that anyone would ever forgive her for. She has come back home to her mom, because she has some choices that she has to make. She is lost, and she feels as though she is alone. However, life goes on, and she must figure out what her life looks like now. She starts working in a diner, where she meets Lucas. ...more
Shelly
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What an amazing heartfelt emotional story. I just couldn't stop reading once I started. Ava Danielle did a fantastic job at making my eyes leak. Lol! Heart Mix is a second book in The Broken Hearts Series where you first met Skylar.
Skylar leaves school out of the blue and moves back home to live with her mom. She's hiding a secret and is trying to move on with her new life. Once she's feeling good about life she gets a new job and meets a group of wonderful people that she grows to love.
Lauren
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
What?! How can it end like that?! I need to know!! This is book two of The Broken Hearts Series and is the story of Skylar. We find out exactly why she left and boy did my emotions take a beating. It may be short but boy was I put through the ringer with all the twists and turns and now I’m left wanting more!! It’s definitely worth a read!!
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the honour of beta reading this page turner, but be warned Ava doesn’t disappoint and yet again leaves us hanging at a critical moment with a cliffhanger of epic proportions.

This book give you characters from Heart Spin and some lovable new ones, friendship, lust, lies, loss, sadness, grief, closeness of family, happiness, unconditional love and the let’s not forget the anticipation waiting on the next book.

SOME SPOILERS

We met Skylar in Heart Spin now it's time to see what her future
Lorraine - Rainey Day Book Reviews
Title: Heartmix
Author: Ava Danielle
Reviewer: Rainey Day Book Reviews - Lorraine Leatham
Rating:

The book is book 2 of The Broken Hearts Series

Skylar left college behind to start over in her hometown living with her mother. The secrets she is hiding slowly come to light. She finds a job and meets a group of people that will mean so much more to her than she would ever expect. They turn into a second family for her. After finally finding a purpose and happiness, she loses the one thing that
Wendy
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Heartmix is the second book in the Broken Heart series. It continues Skyler's story of personal growth and change.
Skyler has gotten herself into quite a predicament and does what she believes is the best for all involved.

During her journey, she discovers a whole new side of herself and what she is capable of. She meets people along her journey that help her see a different side of her.

But as life often does, it gets complicated and well, she must learn how to deal with these as well.
I look
Becky Hensley
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I personally loved this book! I was honnored in getting an arc copy and couldn't put it down when I started it! Sky ups and leaves college life behind without telling her best friend why or what is goong on. She is hiding something from everyone. I don't want to give too much away. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Wendy Porter
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t wait to find out what happened to Skylar and what Shen went through. A heartbreakening story knot one should have to go through and I feel their pain. I’m so glad the author raised this subject as not everyone want s to hear but unfortunately it happens. A heartbreaking yet warming scone book in the series of a story that you wont want to put down.
Michelle Heron
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
This series by Ava Danielle has grabbed hold of my heart and won't let go. Heartmix was a rollarcoaster of emotions that I never wanted to end. I love how Ava lead us into Skylar and Lucas lives. The way she built the story up and then tore it down really mixed up my heart. By the end of this story my heart went from breaking for these two to soaring for them. I can't wait to read what's next in this series.
Jeanie Robinson
Mar 04, 2019
S.J. Batsford
Mar 05, 2019
Ava Danielle
Mar 05, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

• The Play Maker (The Sideline #1)
  • The Living Canvas (Master of Trickery Duet, #2)
  • The Three Kiss Clause
  • The Jezebel (Taskill Witches, #3)
  • 44 Chapters About 4 Men
  • Bought
  • Witchstruck (The Tudor Witch Trilogy, #1)
  • Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage (MacKenzies & McBrides, #2)
  • Skin (44 Chapters, #1)
  • The Librarian's Vampire Assistant (The Librarian's Vampire Assistant #1)
  • The Boyfriend Blog
  • The Librarian's Vampire Assistant, Book 2
  • My Great Ex-Scape
  • The Runaway Bunny
  • Thresh (Alpha One Security, #2)
  • They Started with a Kiss (Magnolia Valley, #8)
  • Ryder’s Edge (Lords of the Plains #1)
  • A Timeless Christmas
Ava Danielle is a bestselling author and bibliophile who has her nose stuck in a book every moment she can. When she's not writing or reading she's either listening to old records dreaming of New York City, talking to her friends scattered all across the US and Europe, or watching This is Us on television. Growing up as an army brat and then being an army wife, she's currently living in middle ...more