Start by marking “Brant (Enigma, #11)” as Want to Read:
Brant (Enigma, #11)

Brant

(Enigma #11)

Syrina awakens after a devastating plane crash only to find herself in the clutches of the Cuban government. Worse still, Brant is injured and on the verge of death. Her Bracadyte blood is his only chance for survival, even though it means bonding with him for life...

Former Marine, Brant Henderson despises weakness in any form, yet that is exactly the position he finds hi
Published July 31st 2018 by DK Media

To ask other readers questions about Brant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brant

Leigh
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Brant is book 11 in the Enigma series and it was another enjoyable addition. Although there are books in the beginning of this series that didn't work for me, I'm so glad I never gave up because it's definitely a favorite series of mine. At the end of book 10 Brant and Syrina's plane crashed and this one opens up with them being taken by the Cuban government and Brant seriously injured. It is immediately clear that the government has decided to do their own experiments on the Bracadyte female. T ...more
Amber
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brant is a beautifully crafted journey into the complicated web of discovering and accepting love. We never think we are worthy of such a precious gift, and yet we know deep in our soul that we cannot live without it. Love’s only purpose is to heal, revive, and cherish the souls that it touches. Pushing love away from a soul tainted with loss and guilt will only leave them emptier and hopeless in the end. They are the ones that need it the most. Only love and hope can keep the darkness at bay an ...more
Rozzie
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Syrina wakes up she is strapped to a bed captured by the Cuban government. Syrina is humiliated but when she finds out what they have done to Brant Henagar the human guy also taken is seriously injured. Syrina finds out what they are doing is they are experimenting with her blood on Brant. Syrina must get out of there alive but what will happen to Brant who has received her blood. Syrina knows the implications of what will happen if Brant survives there will undeniably be a strong link betw ...more
Mary Brannian
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Syrina is a Bracadyte; an alternative race that lives hidden from the surface world of Man. She finds herself in a precarious and perilous position; captured after a plane crash, the Cuban government is using her blood for experiment, to see if it’s true her Bracadyte blood can heal grievous wounds…. And perhaps bestow other strange and wonderful abilities on the recipient….
Brant Henderson, a former Marine, was captured along with Syrina. He is nearly dead after the crash, but the infusions of S
Serena Buffaloe
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this next book, and look forward to many, many more !!

I am so mystified by this world that DITTER KELLEN has brought to life. Each and every character supports each other , and you can feel the love and other emoticons practically punch off the page !
In this 11th book , we follow Brand ,Fiona's brother, who is also a Marine , and his Bracadyte Syrina. She is is fearsome Northern Bracadyte from off the coast of Maine , and has come with her Princess Kaspyn in order to ascertain i
Cherie
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brant is the 11th book in the Enigma series from Ditter Kellen. What are you waiting for, grab it today! Beautifully written, wonderful story line and even though it’s the 11th in the series it’s a story you can pick up and read without having read the previous stories. I must admit that now I have read this instalment l am going back to book 1 to see how it all started.
The story revolves around Syrina who is Bracadyte and Brant who is a marine and human. This instalment starts in a very violent
Monica
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have adored this series since the very first book and Brant's story did not disappoint!

As you read the previous books in the series, you could see the unwelcome attraction forming between Brant and Syrina. They would have to learn to put their differences aside and come together if they wanted to survive those who are against them.

This book picked up right where their story left off and I loved the twist the storyline took. It introduced a new threat and brought in a variety of new character
DianaC-Bookaholic And
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As the 11th book from the Enigma Series, Brant and Syrina's story is not your typical love affair. This Bracadyte warrior will learned that her true love is none other than a human and this is something Syrina will have to realize that Brant is her mate.

Like the rest of the books from this series, Syrina/Brant is another great book. Each story will make you forget you're reading a fictional book, and let's not forget you will not want to finished the book, that's how good the story is.

I strongl
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Brant and Syrina

Seriously love these books. I look forward to the next storm with impatience..

Ditter has such a way of weaving a story that just sucks you end until the very end.

The stories make you wish they are real just so you can meet the characters. This book more so as these characters are such strong willed people and bad to the bone.

Avid reader of the Enigma series and I will voluntarily post reviews after each book without obligation to the author.
Linda
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!

Another amazing addition to the Enigma series with Brant and Syrina's story. Packed to the hilt with drama, suspense and danger. Syrina and Brant fight to the bitter end the attraction they have for each other. (Not acknowledging their bond, but willing to die to protect the other). Love this series!
Gloria
Brant and Syrina

Syrina and Brant is everything and more💜 I swear these two are stubborn!!! I had been waiting for Brant's story for a while now and im happy i finally was able to escape to Aukrabah. Augh i cant wait for what's next to come!
Deborah
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Truly amazing

I gave 5 starts because this story keeps getting better an better. Leaves you wanting to know more. Loved the intriguing fact that the characters are so lovable even if they are hard headed☺❤
Trescina Bell
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read!

Loved it! Another great one. Ditter never fails. This was hot hot. I loved how they kept denying they were mates. Everybody knew but the two of them. Lol. Grab it and find out the rest. I couldn’t put it down. Brilliant!
Josephine Wrightson
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can’t wait for the next one .....
Cheryl
Jun 09, 2019
Heather Ambrose
May 09, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Ditter Kellen is the USA Today bestselling author of The Boy in the Window. She began her writing career publishing paranormal romance novels before deciding to try her hand at mystery, thriller and suspense. Ditter released her first thriller in 2018, a novel that rapidly became a favorite among her fans.

Writing is her passion, what she was born to do. I hope you will enjoy reading her stories a

Enigma (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • What Lies Beneath (Enigma #1)
  • Naura (Enigma #2)