Start by marking “Wrecked & Restless (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #4)” as Want to Read:
Wrecked & Restless  (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #4)

Wrecked & Restless

(Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter #4)

-First Book in the Wrecked Duet- Can be read as a standalone set.-

Life is simply life. It's unfair and sometimes cruel.
I should know.
Since the moment I first drew breath, I was an orphan. Unwanted. Unloved. The small blonde girl everyone picked on.
My story isn't one of happiness, if that's what you're thinking.
The person I love most in the world is gone. And in the da
Published March 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wrecked & Restless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrecked & Restless

Start your review of Wrecked & Restless (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #4)
Bink Cummings
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
IT'S LIVE!!
GET YOUR COPY NOW!!!

AMAZON US: https://amzn.to/2XDGJY9
AMAZON INT: mybook.to/wreckedrestless

Tpagirl Loves Romance
Wrecked & Restless was the first book of a duet within the Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter by Bink Cummings. It was the fourth book of the series.

We met Rosie in previous books as the hired bodyguard for Kat’s protection. We knew she was an assassin, worked alone, was emotionally stunted and had a story, but we didn’t know any details. Wrecked & Restless took us back to the beginning and detailed her life until it merged with where we met her in previous books.

It was a heartbreaking story and
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Too bad a wrecked soul can't kill you."

I met Rosie while reading the Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter series, but she's been a closed book as far as her past is concerned. She's a badass bitch who doesn't like to chat or be touched. She is full of pain and secrets and I have been beside myself curious to know how she ended up at that point in her life. That is exactly what Wrecked & Restless tells me, everything I wanted to know about her past.

I can't give you details, the synopsis
Jessica
Heart-wrenching and beautifully written!

I've wanted to read Rosie's story ever since her first appearance in Hopelessly Devoted and Wrecked & Restless was well worth the wait. I loved it! We finally got to see what molded her into the tough, lone wolf, hit woman that Big trusted to be Kat's bodyguard. Rosie is a survivor... She has faced heart breaking devastation and has found not only the will to keep going, but has also found a purpose. I can't wait until April 10th to read the continuation
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
**4.5 Stars**

YES!!! Rosie's story is finally here!!!!
If you are new to Bink Cummings then ignore my excitement.
If you are a long time Bink Cummings reader, You know what I'm talking about!!!!

After finishing the first three books in the Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter series, I was intrigued by Rosie and how she became such a fucking Badass!
Sure, I was expecting the adrenaline and action in this novel. What I wasn't expecting though, was to experience so much goddamn heartbreak. Holy hell, thi
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
Complete utter TRIUMPH! GO BINK!!!

The most baddass heroine I have ever read to date! However, in this book duet, we get mostly, her life story and all that made her become what she is when she finally meets her match. And it has been difficult, because the author didn't cut corners.

My final review will come in the second book of this series, RECLAIMED.
Joelle
Let's off by saying that if you follow my reviews you know we always are looking forward to a new release from Bink and we have been anticipating this newest release for sometime and we were looking forward to Rosie's story and as usual Bink didn't disappoint us! We new Rosie was going to be one of those complicated characters from the first time we were introduced to her and we weren't wrong as her life was filled with one tragic event after another.

We really enjoyed the story from cover to cov
Jamie Ellis
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My hearts broken

I am so loving Rosie's story!! The first 40% of this book broke me. The things that she questions I think everyone does at one point in their life I know I sure have. And still question it daily with cruelty that happens. Poor Rosie was dealt a crappy hand that's for sure. It's hard to believe how fast your happy can turn into a nightmare.
Even more ugly happens, that turns her into what she is now and honestly in my readers mind is an avenging angel!!
Cannot wait for April 10th to
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
Omg Bink what in the ever loving hell did I just read!!! Like that ending what the hell, I want more I can't believe how hard I fell for this story I loved it from the very first page to all the tears in between and then that ending wow, just wow. Every page has something new and emotionally claiming you to the story, everything that the main character feels you feel tenfold. Head over heels in love with the writing and how the story unfolds I got lost over and over in the story. Best thing I ha ...more
Joelle
Book Review for Wrecked & Restless (Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter Book 4)

Title: Wrecked & Restless

Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PJQB5BP
Reviewed by Angels With Attitude Book Reviews
Arc copy for honest review
5 stars from us

Life is simply life. It's unfair and sometimes cruel.

I should know.

Since the moment I first drew breat
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Can I just say WTF did I just read because holy hell I have been reading lot's of MC books but none like this. I mean sweet baby Jesus I was laughing at times but most of my time I spent crying because shiz Rosie has had a hard life and when I say hard believe me when I say she was unwanted and unloved. She never had anyone in her corner until she found Martial arts.

Once Rosie finds Martial Arts she finds her calling and her purpose for life. She is determined to never let anyone hurt her again
Mary B
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intense, heartbreaking and beautifully written, Wrecked & Restless is Bink Cummings’ darkest book yet! And it’s one of the best I’ve read in the last 12 months or more!

If you’re familiar with her Hope Trilogy, then you will have heard of Rosie, the no-holds-barred, badass hit-woman who Big hires to protect Kat. Rosie shows up, unannounced in the Sacred Sinners world. A petite, weapons wielding, ass-kicker. This is her story.

She’s a lone wolf, mysterious, smart and self-sufficient. And she has s
2 Chicks and a Book Kat & Melissa
What a whirlwind of emotions. This book rocked all of them. You get to know Rosie (from Hopeful series) and where she started. A story that is full of so much emotion that you have to have your Kleenex on standby. This book was such an amazing read and one that enraptured my attention. It can be read as a stand alone but I recommend to read the hopeful triology to get the full effect. Great job bink another 5 star read!
Allie
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow! The author rips your heart in to pieces and then slowly puts it back together. I’m not a big crier but she made me cry. I cannot recommend this book enough!!

If you’ve read the Hope trilogy (Hopelessly Shattered is book 1), you’ll remember a badass character named Rosie. This is Rosie’s story. We know that Rosie is a dark, unusual woman and this book reveals the mystery of her background and how she became ruthless woman we met. If you haven’t read the Hope trilogy, you might want
Heather
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another grand slam! Way to go Bink. I must say these books are some of my favorites.
2 Chicks and a Book Kat & Melissa
Naughty Mom Story Time
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
Wrecked & Restless wasn’t what I was expecting. It ended up being so much more. It’s been so long since I’ve cried as much as I did.

It was hinted at in the previous books in the series that Rosie has a tough story and this book tells it all in heartbreaking details. I wasn’t even halfway through before tears were rolling down my cheeks as I continued to read through the waterworks.

I don’t know how patient I can be for the next part in the story. I desperately need to see Rosie get a happily-ev
Julie Jacobus
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing emotionally riveting story.
Rosie is one badass lady who takes no shit from anyone.
After what she went through most women would have given up but not Rosie. She picks herself up and finds purpose in her life.
This book is just part one and it twisted me in knots and yanked my heart strings. I absolutely can’t wait for the rest of Rosie’s story. I have the tissues ready.
JoAnna G
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Gritty and Emotionally Devastating Stars. I wish I could hand out more starts but sadly I cant.

This is book four in the Sacred Sinner series but book one in the Wrecked Duet. This Duet can be read as a standalone. I read this book and it took me until now to do this review. I have never read a book quite like this. The beginning starts off with a young Rosie or shall I say Juliette and then it goes running. Make sure you are prepared and don't read in public. I learned my lesson. It takes a l
Konny
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a ride. This book gutted me to the core, had me in more than one ugly cry, put me through an emotional roller coaster and I loved every minute of it.

Wrecked & Restless by Bink Cummings is book four in her Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter series. Wrecked & Restless can be read as standalone. For better understanding I recommend to read the books in order. The previous books are Hopelessly Shattered, Hopeful Whispers and Hopelessly Devoted - Kat and Ryker's story. These books are marvelous, f
Up All Night With Books
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
Review by Alysia
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Wrecked and Restless by Bink Cummings is definitely a roller coaster. She will have your emotions all over the place. It’s not very often that a book makes me cry, but this one did. Bink Cummings may have you on a roller coaster of emotions, but it’s an action-packed one!

Rosie is a girl that has had a difficult life and when you think okay, she’s hit rock bottom, something else happens that is awful. Yet through all her trials
Stefanie Kral
✯✯5 Wrecked Stars!!!✯✯

I have been anxiously waiting for Rosie’s story ever since Bink Cummings released The Hope Trilogy . She was an amazing character who I wouldn’t wanna piss off.

We meet Rosie before she was the Rosie she is today in her life. Instead she’s an innocent 8yr old girl, with no family, friends or a place to truly call home. This stayed that way until she joined karate and everything started to change for Rosie.

Rosie spends as much time learning her craft. She’s earned a do
Vickie
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whatever I thought I knew about Rosie soon changed once I’d started this book. Rosie is a badass there’s no denying that but she wasn’t always that way. Finding out about her past and what happened to make her into the Rosie we may think we know is going to break your heart. She’s strong and resilient even when she’s brought to her knees, and even though her story is heartbreaking at times, it shows you exactly what she’s made of.

This book wasn’t anything like I was expecting. At all. Rosie’s s
Kylie The Bookaholick
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Black, Emotionally Scarred, Striped of a Soul Stars

Bink Cummings first introduced her readers to Rosie in the second book of the Scared Sinners MC Texas Chapter, Hopeful Whispers. Rosie is one tough, quiet, no non-sense bad ass woman. She is a force to be reckoned with, yet the readers never really got to truly meet and understand why Rosie was so stand offish. Which is why all the readers loved her and were so desperately to read her story.

WARNING

Readers must have the following essentials whe
Melissa Machado
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying the cover is awesome! It's my new favorite out of all Binks books. Before you start reading you should have a box of tissues and chocolate ready. There are a lot of emotional parts in this book. Bink writes it in such a way that I could feel everything Rosie did while reading. I felt like I was right there with her. We learn what Rosie has been through and what makes her tick and how she became the woman she is today. Rosie's strong, lethal, takes no $hit, and will go toe ...more
Angela
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I knew … KNEW … that Rosie’s story was going to be epic. And I totally NAILED IT!! What I did not know was just how much Bink Cummings was going to put her character through. But everything that happened to Rosie created the character that readers met in the Hope trilogy. And that girl is completely and utterly badass in a way that the men can’t even match. She always appeared so fearless and strong .. and she totally is, but readers also get to see the vulnerable and emotional side of what make ...more
Tina
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a raw and heartbreaking but powerful book that is brilliantly written!!!

“Every bit of me blackens. My soul. My heart. My insides dry up and turn to ash. And it hurts, every single second of it is like dying a thousand fiery deaths. Yet, I still breathe. There’s air in my damn lungs.”

Bink’s ingenious writing and character development is phenomenal. She has a way to captivate you into the story so you can live it... feel it ......and breathe it!!!!

Rosie’s story is not for the faint hear
Beyond The Covers Blog
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gail
A life in foster care tossed around to different homes, what  Juliette really wanted was a family some one to love her.

Meeting Johnathan at Karate Juliette finally finds someone to love and who will love her back.Together they want to make a family and have their happy ever after. But life will be anything but happy.

As life deals Juliette more and more heartache she grows tougher and numb.she decide's its time to take control of her life and Rosie emerges.Being Rosie takes her to ugly places and
Dottie Withers
So Wrecked!

Holy sh*t! Talk about an emotional rollercoaster!
Rosie' s story is Bink's best by far!
We start out with a very young Rosie in foster care where she has to learn early how to defend herself & toughen up out of need.
We see Rosie fall in love with the love of her life & marry. She gets heartbroken in a horrific fashion just a few years in. Tragedy just spawns another kick to her when her confidence in a friend turns deadly and the Rosie we know is born with a vengeance. Big & Gunz are in
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex 1.5 / 5
How explicit is the sex scenes 2 / 5
Story 5 / 5
Overall: 5 / 5

Amazing!

Wrecked & Restless is the fourth book in the Sacred Sinners - Texas Chapter by author Bink Cummings. Even though this is the fourth book in the series, it is also the first book in a new duet. You can start reading Wrecked & Restless, without reading the others in the series, but I do feel it’s best to read them from the beginning.  This will give you a better foundation and help you understand some of the
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Horse's Bride (Devil's Riot MC #1)
  • Hades Pain (Devils Riot MC #6)
  • Cleo's Rage (Devil's Riot MC #4)
  • Thorn's Revenge (Devils Riot MC, #2)
  • Badger's Claim (Devils Riot MC, #7)
  • JoJo (S.H.E Book 2)
  • Angel Girl (S.H.E. Book 1)
  • The Devil's Angels MC - Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Axel (The Devil's Angels MC #2)
  • Connors' Devils (Devil's Riot MC #5)
  • Knights Lady (Rumblin' Knights Book 3)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Burner's Absolution (Devil's Riot MC #8)
  • Wick (Siberian MC, #2)
  • Twister's Survival (Devil's Riot MC #3)
  • Pooh (The Devil's Angels MC #3)
  • Over The High Side (Sacred Hearts MC Pacific Northwest Book 1)
  • Savage Angel (Rough Jesters MC #1)

Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter (5 books)
  • Hopelessly Shattered (Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter #1)
  • Hopeful Whispers: (Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter #2)
  • Hopelessly Devoted: (Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter #3)
  • Wrecked & Reclaimed (Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter Book 5)