Start by marking “Teaching Truthfulness (Forever in Middlebury, #3)” as Want to Read:
Teaching Truthfulness (Forever in Middlebury, #3)

Teaching Truthfulness

(Forever in Middlebury #3)

Peyton ~
Landing a job at Little Creations, after my previous job went under, was literally a life saver. Without Tyler taking a chance on me, I would’ve been living with my Aunt Irene in Oregon, helping out at her Bed and Breakfast. While I love my job and life in Middlebury, my love-life is nonexistent after a recent break-up. That is, until I meet Marshall. The attract
Published July 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Teaching Truthfulness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teaching Truthfulness

Aki | nose buried in books | ❤️ |
Usually I am extremely annoyed by books with push and pull relationships between the mcs, but, surprisingly I have to say, it wasn't the case with this one.
Truthfully, sometimes one mc or the other were getting on my nerves, but they were really genuine and "human" and I appreciated them. So, I enjoyed the story and really got caught by it.
It's a nice book and it could be read as a standalone, but I recommend the previous book for a better understanding!
I'll read for sure the next book in the se
Claude
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
You know when you read about something and the characters are so real and so human. They have insecurities, make mistakes, apologize, struggle to move on.

These two boys are really cute.

We have Peyton. This guy. Euhhh…where can i find him? I never met many men like him. You know a man who waits to have feelings for you to progress in your relationship. Rare. He was so gentle, so kind, and really really sexy with his lip ring <3 H.O.T.
Marshall made many mistakes in this but i understand it. Fa
Tanya
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in this series i have read. I really enjoyed how the title reflects the story.

Marshall learns that keeping secrets could cause him to lose everything his future could be. When he actually does, he is forced to come clean to his family knowing it still might not being Peyton back. You can only get so many chances before trust is completely ruined, Peyton shows us that sometimes forgiveness is easier than we expect.
Megan
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars rounded up

Accepting yourself doesn't always mean you're confident about it. Fear regarding the reveal can be just as scary as the realization, sometimes more so. For Peyton and Marshall those revelations may lose them the person they're finally willing to take a chance on forever with.

Marshall accepts that he's gay. But he's not ready to share that information with the world yet. There are times he's worked up the courage to tell his family but one issue after another come up and give
Xanthe
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book three in the Forever in Middle Bury series from Brittany Cournoyer and, yet again, a fantastic read!
Peyton is Tyler's assistant at Little Creations and helps with the art classes they hold for children. He loves his job and is forever grateful Tyler took a chance on him.
Marshall works at the gym with Sebastian. He's currently struggling as his Granddad recently had a stroke so he's working and supporting his mum, and his sister and niece as he stands as a father figure for her.
The men init
Becca
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is another one of those series I'm becoming addicted to. And I really like to see the different aspects of sexuality coming up. Not everyone is straight straight or straight gay. We all have differences. And it was good to see another side of it come up.

Marshall is doing his sis a favor by taking his niece to her art class. Even though he would do anything for his little niece, seeing the most beautiful man alive in front of him makes him want to come back more. But Marshall isn't out to m
Amy Dufera
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Payton and Marshall! Wow! In Teaching Truthfulness, Brittany Cournoyer has managed to create one of my all time favorite couples!

I absolutely love Payton!! I fell for him immediately, with his bad boy looks and teddy bear demeanor. It just doesn't get any better than that combination. And his views on sex, wow, just love him! His personality is so contradictory of what one would expect based on his appearance.

Marshall has spent his life fighting his sexuality, and is just now trying to come to
Badh
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really interesting book to read. It dealt with some tough topics, but I thought they were handled well.

Peyton is an out and proud gay man. He's also a demisexual, which means that he only gets sexual feelings for someone who he has a very strong emotional connection too. That causes problems in a lot of his relationships because they don't get sexual and his partners don't particularly care for that. He works at Little Creations, an art studio which teaches children to create and lov
rosdoll
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The cover grabbed me and made me want to know what it was all about. Now that I've read the book, I think the cover is perfectly Peyton as the author describes him. The cover may have pulled me in, but the story and the writing kept me. I had a hard time putting this book down, even for things like work and food. I was captivated by Peyton and Marshall. They make an incredible couple. Their individual secrets and struggles are overcome by the strong love and support they have ...more
Terri
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty realistic story of the trials and errors of beginning a new relationship. Peyton and Marshall were attracted from their first meeting, and they were adorable in their awkwardness. Marshall kept making one bonehead move after another before admitting to Peyton that he wasn't out to his family. Peyton had no desire to be a dirty little secret and very reluctantly decided to give Marshall the month he requested to come out. Their feelings grew during that month, but was Marshall a ...more
Faye Errington
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Damn this series is just awesome ❤

I was so looking forward to Payton and and Marshall’s book since meeting them in the last one.. and Teaching Truthfulness definitely didn’t disappoint

Marshall the buff sexy gym instructor and Payton the super hot tattoo/artist... they are total opposites but are so very right together 😍
I loved reading how their story played out... not once did I find any part of it just book filler, any unnecessary drama... every part of their story was totally gripping and vi
Lindsay Hardin
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Middlebury 3

I really enjoyed this book. Marshall has to be one of the most well rounded characters I have read. Brittany Cournoyer did an excellent job writing Marshall. I loved his vulnerability and sensitivity and especially how much he loved his family. Walter played such a key role as a supporting character and losing him hurt. Peyton was sweet yet I found myself slightly annoyed with him pushing Marshall so hard to come out. In most of the other books in this genre I read there is a general
T
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Having met Peyton and Marshall in the previous books of the series I was thrilled to know that Teaching Truthfulness was their story!
I liked Marshall and Peyton very much! They each had problems such as Marshall not being out to his family but Peyton has a secret of his own that has cost him relationships in the past. They each make mistakes and learn that patience and forgiveness is sometimes necessary to make a loving relationship work.
I would consider this book a standalone but I would still
Heather Rawlins
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed Teaching Truthfulness. I loved Peyton and Marshall. I like books where one of the MCs finds the courage or inner strength or desperation or whatever to come out to their family when he just doesn’t know what their response will be. Whether it ends well or not, I have the highest respect for the man.
I thought this story moved at a great pace with such a good meet-cute. I love kids in books and Marshall’s niece is adorable. I also really liked that characters were brought in
Karen Edwards
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First off, I have to comment on how beautiful the cover of this book it. I love it! If you're like me, you've been waiting to read Marshall and Peyton's story. Marshall and Peyton face a few obstacles in their new relationship before they work things out. Secrets that they each carry but are afraid to share. While this can be read as a standalone, I definitely recommend starting at the beginning with "Teaching Tenderness." The characters do crossover a little bit and why miss out on all the good ...more
Dixiecowgirl
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fantastic story of friendship, love and forgiveness.

I was wanting more of Peyton and Marshall from the previous book. I was so captured by their journey as they worked their way through each obstacle and found their HEA.

Highly recommend this Forever in Middlebury series! This is book three and it might be able to be read as a stand-alone, however it is best read as part of the series.
Mildred
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

After reading the first two books in the series and loving them I was so excited for this book. Brittany did not disappoint. I loved Marshall and Peyton although at times I wanted to strangle Marshall for being so hesitant to come out. It's a beautiful story of leading to be patient and waiting for something that is worth it. No matter what!
DTM
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.25-3.5 stars...I’m a fan of this series and Brittany’s writing, but this book fell just a bit short for me. The last third of the book definitely was more like the writing and storytelling I’m used to, and it definitely brought tears to my eyes…I'm looking forward to reading Dawson and Stephen’s story.
kathleen
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have been looking forward to Peyton and Marshall's story and I was not disappointed. I really enjoyed the slow burn of this story. Even though they felt an instant attraction they let the relationship develop slowly.

They had a few bumps in the road but seeing them get their HEA was well worth it!
Pat
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great series.

Marshal is not out to his family, and is fearful of doing so especially with his grandfather being so sick. He meets Peyton who is out and proud. There are many false starts to their relationship, angst and ultimatums. Can they reach their happy ever after? I enjoyed this book, the characters were well written and realistic.
Vicki Easom Johnson
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm a mess

You have left me in a sobbing pile! I absolutely fell in love with Walter! I could feel everything happening deep in my body and soul. Peyton and Marshall grabbed my heart and still have a hold on it. This is a must read series! Amazing book, Brittany.
Kathryn Manzella
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Peyton and Marshall are amazing characters who have a sweet love story to tell. I found myself laughing and then crying at a couple parts. I needed to see tgem get their Happily Ever after.
I definitely recommend.
Rebecca
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it

So beautiful! Loved the storyline so much! I think Peyton and Marshall are my favorites! This book made me laugh and cry many times!! Very well written and truly amazing! 😀❤
Lisa White
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommend

Yet another brilliant book by brittany cournoyer and a fantastic addition to the forever Middlebury series we finally get to read peytons story and can honestly say it was worth the wait. A definite must read highly recommend
Raven Raine Immortas
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. The emotions alone drew me in. Peyton and Marshall are a perfect fit for each other.
Kaila
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this is an amazing series.. i cannot wait to see whats next.. these 2 captured me.. and they had some issues to work through but they were amazing and wonderful
Anna
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Takie książki to ja lubię
Zondra.Hallyahoo.Com
Oct 28, 2018
Brooke
Nov 25, 2018
Paula
Aug 07, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Forever in Middlebury (3 books)
  • Teaching Tenderness (Forever in Middlebury #1)
  • Teaching Trust (Forever in Middlebury #2)