Start by marking “Join the Club (Four Kings Security, #3)” as Want to Read:
Join the Club (Four Kings Security, #3)

Join the Club

(Four Kings Security #3)

Eduardo “Lucky” Morales is a fighter, from his childhood days in Cuba to his time as a Special Forces Green Beret. Scarred by the wars of his past, Lucky has learned nothing lasts forever. Guarding his heart is second nature, and getting emotionally involved is not an option. As co-owner of Four Kings Security, Lucky works hard alongside his former brothers-in-arms and fel ...more
Published November 19th 2018 by Charlie Cochet

To ask other readers questions about Join the Club, please sign up.

Wendy
5hj

I have been dying to read this book ever since I met Lucky and Mason in "Love in Spades". The sneak peek we got in "Be Still my Heart" only made my impatience worse... I had a feeling their book was gonna be explosive, especially in the sexy way, and I  love it when I am right !!!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor because I'm clever gif

I was a bit worried that things would be awkward...with Mason being Ace's ex and all, but there was absolutely no need. It was pretty obvious that Mason and Lucky were just meant to be...and that Ace is still an awesome
Susan
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
When I started this I was quite confused. I know I read the second book, but some details about Lucky, Mason and some Oscar were a little murky. Unfortunately things were not recapped in this book. I figured out what was going on near the end I think. While it wasn’t super important for the story, it did result in me being a bit confused what the actual problem was between Mason and Lucky.

And that’s why I was quite convinced this would not be a winner for me. But then around 60% I suddenly found
Amanda
We are back with the Kings, the tight knit group of ex-Special Forces. Join the Club is the story of Lucky and Mason, the cowboy Detective, who is also Ace's ex-boyfriend. From previous books, we knew that Lucky and Mason had something going on and their flirting is very obvious to everyone. I forgotten about the drama that cause them to be pissed at each other and at the beginning of this book, they haven't been in contact for 2 months. Suffice to said, things progress really fast as per the st ...more
BWT (Belen)
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've been really looking forward to Lucky and Mason's story since I read Love in Spades and, though this had a rough beginning, it absolutely pulled through and ended with such a great ending, I ended up really enjoying this. I also loved the epilogue, which is actually the teaser for the next book, Diamond in the Rough, which will center around King, and it looks like it's going to be really, really good.

Dual POV, lots of action and hot and sexy times, great humor, and a WHOA ending.

Advanced Re
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
4.5 stars.

Usually Charlie Cochet is a hit or a miss for me in terms of this series. And I'm so happy I ended up liking this one. It might actually be my favorite so far.

This book is about Mason and Lucky and it's everything you would expect it to be and more. I also absolutely love the rest of the Kings and how they act as a family. Everything just reminds me of how I would love to have a family like that and it's such a joy to read that.

I'm so thrilled that the next book is King's. I need i
haletostilinski
I absolutely adored this. I loved this just as much, if not more, than the first book. Lucky and Mason were freaking amazing together, their chemistry was off the charts and I loved every bit of their scenes together. I loved this book.

This picks up about two months after Lucky and Mason have that fight that we don't get to be privy too in Red and Laz's book outside Bibi's cafe. We do learn a little of what it was about and exactly why they were fighting, and then it picks up 2 months later whe
Cadiva
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yet more delicious action and adventure with the Kings

This book sets off running, picking up the story at the point Red's ended in book two and it may be a tad confusing if you've not read that one.

Once things get into it though what we get is a powerfully strong narrative in which two men who are perfect for each other spend an awful lot of time fighting against the inevitable tide of attraction.

The side order of suspense didn't work quite as well for me as in the first two books, it felt a lit
~Volha~
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book way more than the previous ones in the series even though the dialogue and some intimate scenes were slightly flowery at times. I was curious about Mason from the beginning, and here we finally get the full story and what exactly shaped him to become the man he is now - honest, brave and honorable. Lucky also surprised me - I kind of considered him slightly conceited and a little shallow but after getting to know him I saw what caring and giving person he was. All of the King ...more
Debra
My favorite of the series so far.

After the epilogue - which contains some closure on a previous storyline that I didn't even know I needed - I am really excited to finally get King's story.
Chris
Shelves: lgbtq, military-crime
Lucky and Mason - this was an ongoing love / avoidance story and really was one that focused around mutual desire for each other but fear from the past. It was clear that both men were fascinated with each other and their mutual desire was evident. After a mistake at work, Mason was put on leave. To keep him going he looked to King for some temporary work which resulted in him being placed as Luckys partner. Working closely forced their hand to be honest and clear misconceptions. This book reall ...more
I~❤️~Books
✮4.5 Stars✮ 💗
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Ok, ok. Hello! Is this a new thing? Please let it be a new thing. This book opened on my Kindle AT THE COVER!!! I don’t know about you or your idiosyncrasies, but one of mine, I have to flip back, why do I have to flip back, and start the book from the cover. This book freaking opened up right on the cover! Woot!

Unfortunately, that was probably my favorite part of the book. I liked the book, I did, it just had some problems.

First and foremost, I felt like I was dropped into the third chapter or
Santy
Nov 30, 2018 rated it liked it
I finished this book almost a week ago but I still remember enjoying it.

I liked the progress of their relationship and was pleasantly surprised there wasn’t much drama. Lucky and Mason had great chemistry which translated to great banter and great sexy times.

Nothing “major” went on in this book; it was just our MCs working on some normal cases and while falling in love. The other couples made some showings in this, with Ace being his usual crazy self(reminds me of Dex from THIRDS).

Although I lik
River
No rating.

I find the story entertaining even if it's not the best book in the series, it's still a solid story, I'm not going to lie about that but I decided not to rate this book based on my opinion on something that I did not like.

As a POC and especially a latina that learned to speak English on her own I find it very disrespectful the way Lucky was portrayed as not understanding basic English words. The fact that the author added some scenes of the main characters basically kicking racists
Alex
Shelves: light-read
I love Charlie Cochet and her characters are always very lovable, funny and sweet.
This one is not an exception.

I liked it. It was not my favorite but I really liked it.

I'm anticipating King's story really bad though!!! Give me, give me...

description
David Alexander
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cochet
~5 Stars
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, lbr, ebook

You definitely want to read the previous two books in this series before jumping into this one. Lucky was introduced from the get go, as he is one of the Four Kings. He isn’t as memorable of a character as some of the others, at least for me, but I’ve been wanting his story even more so because of that. I remember him as the sexy accented member of the bunch whose motorcycle Ace had a habit of “borrowing.” Lucky has been flirting on and off with police officer Mason, but it all came to a head at
Viz
Nov 26, 2018 rated it liked it
The MC have similar personality and clash with each other. I loved how the relationship develops in the story. It was an OK book.
I did not like the way the cop describes about his and how he compares it to the Kings security. (Its just very unfair). Being a cop is just as imp as the personal security and wished it was given bit more importance than mentioned.
Love Ace and his antics. Looking forward for King's HEA.
Nic
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Interesting

Another good one in the series. Two commitment phone thinking of being together what could possibly go wrong. Also it seems someone is out to hurt them. The main characters were good but I really like this group of men and their little family. Looking forward to King's story next.
UltraMeital
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Getting back with the kings! I was so excited about this book, and frankly after finishing and getting the little snippet of the next one, I'm even MORE excited (AND it's releasing next month). This series is a mix of romance, suspense and A LOT of family/brotherhood shenanigans. What more can anyone ask? We've already met both Mason and Lucky so it was all about seeing how these two can stop being stupid suborn bastards and start ACTING on what they want.

Eduardo "Lucky" Alejandro Mora
Nicole
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From the series so far this was the best one. Probably because I liked the characters and really wanted to know their story.

Lucky is one of the Kings and owns part of it like the others. He's come a long way and he's scared of losing everything he's worked hard for to achieve.

Mason is a cop and two months before he got promoted to Major Crimes. Something he always wanted. When one day, because of his forgetfulness, he's suspended. Without work and his thoughts close to the surface, he goes to Ki
Mari Cardenas ~ Bayou Book Junkie
5 Stars!

Join the Club is book 3 in the Four Kings Security by Charlie Cochet and I strongly suggest you read the series in order because there are a lot of recurring characters and sort of an ongoing plotline. Plus, it's a really good series and trust me, you don't want to miss a minute of it.

We met Lucky and Mason in the previous installments and so far, they're my favorite couple. Not only did they have scorching chemistry, but they were really fun together. I loved seeing them go from frenemi
Cee Brown
*✫)
.•.•*)✯ .•*)
✮ (.•✶ (.•5 stars and hot as hell...

"I want you in my bed, and in my heart.Don't hurt me, Mason."

It might have taken me 3 days to read the best book so far in the series, but given work and forced sleep, I feel as if it was worth it. I enjoyed Mason's and Lucky's story immensely and I am so happy they were able to vet their differences and find their happy ever after.

I truly enjoyed the mix of cultural differences, the secondary characters and the forge of friendship. I never t
K.R. Phoenix
Shelves: 4-stars-2018
🌟🌟🌟🌟 4 stars
🔥🔥🔥🔥 Heat Level: 4

Well that was explosive!

I love this series!!!! Lucky is one of my favourite charters and I love his passion and selflessness. Mason and Lucky has been flirting and tip-toeing around get other for a while (as mentioned in the previous book, Be Still My Heart (Red’s Story)). Their story continues here and their chemistry is explosive!!! They bait each other and annoy each other until the tension and lust explodes, and damn its HOT!

This story is full of suspense, sex a
Susan
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
My favourite book of the series so far. These two were great fun.
Angela
Nov 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I really enjoy the authors stories and this one was no exception. Lucky and Mason were a lot better couple then I expected and I liked them a lot more than I thought I would. Looking forward to reading the next book King has been a character I've wanted to learn about forever.
Debbora
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was book 3 in the 4 Kings Series. I loved Mason and Lucky together. They made a great team. I am really looking forward to book 4 Kings story.
LauraSt
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book!

Oh my GOD!
Lucky and Mason were even better than I could’ve imagine! I just loved them! They are absolutely perfect for one another! The scenes were just flawless and the plot was steady and yes some drama but nothing out of this world that would make you get to cut off from the romance, in fact, it just enhanced their connection for me.

Can’t freaking wait for King!
Kendra T
Sooooooooo good! Lucky and Mason have been dancing around each other for 2 books now, and it was so good to see them finally give into their feelings. There was a lot of fun snark and super sweet moments. I absolutely love the Kings, and Mason is such a great addition to the family. I can’t wait to see what happens next for King.

I am voluntarily reviewing an ARC provided by LesCourt Author Services
Amanda
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars! I loved watching both men lose their past hang ups and love each other.
Charlie Cochet is the international bestselling author of the THIRDS series. Born in Cuba and raised in the US, Charlie enjoys the best of both worlds, from her daily Cuban latte to her passion for classic rock.

Currently residing in Central Florida, Charlie is at the beck and call of a rascally Doxiepoo bent on world domination. When she isn’t writing, she can usually be found devouring a book, re

Four Kings Security (4 books)
  • Love in Spades (Four Kings Security, #1)
  • Be Still My Heart (Four Kings Security, #2)
  • Diamond in the Rough (Four Kings Security, #4)