Start by marking “Leading Hand (The Dusty Rider Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Leading Hand (The Dusty Rider Series, #2)

Leading Hand (The Dusty Rider Series, #2)

From Stella Knights comes the newest, sexiest installment of The Dusty Rider Series…

Holding my breath, I am frozen in place.

Waiting. Wondering.

Ding, Dong! Ding, Dong!

Again, the sound stabs through my heart.

Who is at the front door? Please God, please don’t let it be the police. Or worse, what if it’s Tom?

In Leading Hand, the past comes hurtling into the present forcing di
Kindle Edition
Published August 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Leading Hand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leading Hand

Cat Kelley
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Installment #2 As the story continues more characters are added, Holly continues to get stronger, and she learns more and more about Aidan. She meets more of Aidan's friends and finds herself fitting in. Unfortunately, there's always an old "family friend" to deal with inc every relationship. Again, a cliffhanger. Hope the next book comes soon!

This book was gifted to me by the publisher and the author in return for an honest review
Karen Roma
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Leading Hand is a fabulous sequel in Ms Knights` Dusty Rider series and provides the reader with just as much excitement and angst as book one. More engaging and complicated characters grace the pages of this book, and their struggle will have you cheering them on and screaming in frustration too. This is another great story that is sure to have readers clamouring for more. ...more
Shelly Celli
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
These two have had a time so far in their relationship. They have people in their lives that make things difficult, but also loved ones that are causing problems. Toddy is a hot mess and they have their hands full with him, not to mention Tom & Jess as well. And what is he hiding? There’s so many questions yet to be answered and I’m looking forward to finding out what’s next. I’m voluntarily reviewing an advanced reader copy of this book.
Kimberly Morrow howe
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg!! Absolutely loved this book! Thank you for the ARC of this! I fell in love with Holly and Adain in the first book but you see their love grow and Holly to become stronger and into her own. Toddy is a hot mess and Adain starts to become stronger in standing up to his father. I am interested to see and discover more about Holly and Adrian. So much is still left unsaid and open for discovery. Can’t wait!!
Tanya
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There is a knock on the door and she wonders who it is. She is scared as it happens again. Who is it? Why are they there? Her life has been hard and now trouble may just be around the corner again. See what will happen and if there will be a happy ending

Margery Baker
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The adventurous romance continues!
Oh my! I thought the first book was going to be hard to equal, but this one is equally good maybe even better. Aiden takes Hollie to him home in the Outback, where she is surprised by the beauty and peace. As each day passes they both become more vested in what is becoming a loving relationship. Ms. Knights brings the story to life with her terrific writing. Can’t wait for the next installment.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
D.M. Pennington

Aiden
Toddy
Jess
Series: The Dusty Rider Series

REVIEW: This novel starts where the first ends! This installment is just as entertaining as the first. It is definitely on the scorching hot side (between Holly and Aiden). Holly’s past catches up with her, making life she wants to live d
Sandy
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Now for book 2, I am so glad I downloaded it also because the first book was so good and I so wanted to know what was going to happen. The second book is just as good. What Holly and Aiden had to do because of Toddy show real depth of story and later in the shed was great writing. I loved this book and series and I am so pleased to add this book to my collection. I did receive a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it. Oh, almost forgot this is a cliffhanger too! Enjoy!!
Vi
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Secrecy and mysteries continue in this riveting romance (book 2 in series). Holly and Aiden grow closer, revealing more of themselves. Holly is still unsure of herself, not questioning things she's learned about Aiden. Story drags in spots then picks up nicely. Cliffhanger ending. Have to learn what happens. 3 1/2 stars
Carol
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fast paced read. I was well written, interesting, keeps your interest through the whole book. It ends on a cliffhanger. The storyline and the characters are good, well thought out. I received it from booksprout and am voluntarily leaving my review.
Mary
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is so full of drama and twists, situations never go where you think that they're going to. Holly is still hiding, Aidan is still treating her well, but hints of a few big secrets come out, and one secret is revealed. Toddy is up to no good, Jess keeps making plays for Aidan and it seems that Tom was more slick than Holly knew.

Pat
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This fast paced read grabbed my attention from the very first page with the great character and storyline development and didn't let me go until I finished reading the very last page!
Kathleen Rowland
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Leading Hand is the second book in Stella Knights’ Rough Rider series. When the story begins, Holly, an American city girl, is showering upstairs. Aiden, recently released from prison, is downstairs. She’s in hiding and nervous when someone named Toddy enters the front door. Her nervousness centers on Aiden’s welfare in case he’s accused of kidnapping her. Toddy shares a beer with Aiden and hangs out. The two men look similar except for hair color, and the next day, Holly mistakes him for Aiden ...more
Tracie R
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgally
Leading Hand is book 2 in the Dusty Rider series and a great follow up to Taken Outback. Although I am not a fan of cliff-hangers for this series I will just hope the next one comes soon. Great character development and a wonderful storyline makes this a must read for me.
Ronda Thayer
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holly and Aiden's love story continues in this second book of this series. I love these two together and how they are making thing's work. In this book you learn more about Holly and Aiden pass, and how that effects the here and now. I'm in love with this series! (FYI: It ends in a cliffhanger)
Cheryl  Graham Petit
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Action angst, secrets, many unanswered questions... it all continues in this passionate and engaging erotic adventure.

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Seraphia
In Leading Hand, Holly and Aiden are back as the love story of these two characters continues. Holly continues to enjoy her time with Aiden and falls deeper in love with him, but she knows that soon she needs to face reality. She’s beginning to worry that someone has out a missing person’s report on her and she’s concerned that that will jeopardize her being able to be with Aiden. What she learns, after a search, is both relieving and disappointing. There is no APB out concerning her, and the on ...more
Lee
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I like this second book in the Dusty Rider Series. Holly and Aiden's relationship is explored and deepened, and there are some suspenseful moments as the past tries to catch up with them. This setting in Australia sounds like a beautiful place, and they eventually travel around some, too. They definitely get creative in the romance department, but sometimes Aiden seems too good to be true, so I wonder when something bad is gonna happen... Also, the frequency of their intimacy almost seems forced ...more
G
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
The second book in this series, picks up from where books one ends, with a knock at the door. More secrets and sometimes juvenile behaviors from our two main characters. As i struggled with book one, i found the same here and was hoping this would be better. I however finished it and like book one ended in a cliffhanger. This one had a bit more in relation to Holly relationship with Aiden, and seems like there are so many secrets still with her husband Tom. Doubtful i would read more in this ser ...more
Kathleen Bradbury
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story line and characters, Awesome !! Loved this book. The storyline was so interesting that it had me turning pages in anticipation of where it would lead . I was very intrigued with the characters in the story. Simply awesome . Definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a great read. I would recommend to others. Worth the read and the money!

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Kira Assad
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The whirlwind romance continues!

Wow! This was an intense book. Not only were there tons of hot Aiden and Holly moments, but there was a lot of nail biting moments. Between girls throwing themselves at Aiden, to Holly’s ex returning to stir up trouble, and a best friend who has way too many demons to not screw up something, it was a whirlwind. And the ending has me itching for more. That reveal was intense! There is so much we still need to know! I can’t wait for book 3!
Allison Ventura
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant! Fabulous Storytelling!

I love this adventure Stella Knights is taking us on. Fabulous drama I couldn't get enough of....this should be made into a movie...it's that good. I can't wait to see what happens next. Stella crafts a story in a beautiful setting. I love the struggle of Holly as she becomes a stronger woman and moves away from the person she once was. This is a story you must read.
Caroline
Sep 15, 2018
Emma Voigt
Nov 27, 2018
Destiny Brown
Sep 05, 2018
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
This is a love affair like no other. Aiden is tender and considerate with Holly. Being a paroled criminal does not fit the man she has grown to know. The triangle that is created between Tom, Holly and Aiden had me sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for the next "shoe to drop".

Tom is not what Holly expected. She never realized while she was married she was living a lie. Now that she and Aiden are together, she is about to face the fight of her life. She must stand up to Tom and fight for her
Heidi
Sep 16, 2018 added it
Received this book as an ARC for my honest review.

Continuation from Taken Outback which was a great way to continue. I ended up not finishing the book. I didn't care for the first book but I thought the 2nd one would be better. I got about 25% through and then found out that the book is another cliffhanger and there isn't another book out yet, I was done. I didn't care for this book either. There just is no connection between the characters and just juvenile behavior.
RABT Book Tours and PR
Aug 20, 2018
Stella Knights
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
P.E. Smith
Aug 05, 2018
Stella Knights has lived and worked in several countries across four continents, journaling her life experiences along the way. After university, she travelled extensively and worked in several career paths, including as a Parole Officer.

Blurring the lines between her reality and dreams, Stella found the courage to share her stories in hope that she will inspire others with her love of travel and