Start by marking “Vampire Devil (Rebel Angels, #3)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Devil (Rebel Angels, #3)

Vampire Devil

(Rebel Angels #3)

This is why Fallen angels fear the light…

When she

Published October 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Devil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Devil

Kaye
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AND THE DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!
Talk about hitting the ground running. This bad boy will keep on your toes through the entire tale. This is one page turning bombshell that really test the bonds and binds of everything the main female has with every breath she takes. I hope your ready for one wild ride my friends. Trust me this is one you definitely do not want to miss. Rosemary really up the game here. If you think you've experienced an adrenaline rush with the first parts, baby you don't know anythi
Debbie  Victorino
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd. book in this series. And I will say, this is my favorite book. I have read all the books by this author and loved them. I'm not sure what it is about this book. But as I was reading this book I felt as though the author put her heart and soul into this book. I could feel the passion the author has for her characters and this series. This book starts off with Violet fighting in the Bones Carnival. Her crazy father puts her in this to prove her loyalty. Her love for sexy Angel and ...more
Véronique Laplante Grenier
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Can't wait for the next book in the serie.
Energy
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's going to be hard to write a spoiler-free review, so I'm going to give it my best.

Having escaped the clutches of her mother, Violet is in the Under World now. We get to meet Lucifer and he's so much more than anyone could have expected. Violet has always wanted two things in life, family, and answers and as Violet puts it "Lucifer had wound chains around me until I stood shackled because he'd dangled the one thing I'd always wanted. Answers."

Johns has gathered everyone Violet loves in one p
Rebecca Waldron
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book and am reviewing it because it's what I do when I finish a book.
Holy Violet-cakes! This series gets better with each book! Violet becomes stronger and keeps the smart arsed, super funny attitude of hers, yet becomes more loving to her fam, Rebel and Ash along with the new weirdos (weirdos in a good way.) she gets involved with.
Did any of us think that Violets father, Lucifer, by the way, could be any more twisted than her mother? I didn't! Though I do think tha
Ola Adamska
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2018
This book is definitely a pageturner Ms. Johns wrote a story that was captivating in one of the most twisted ways I could imagine.
The world is dark, no, DARKER than I could expect. It has some triggers that need to be considered while reading. As I devour darker thems I was so much into it!
There is angst, fight, anarchy, some strange kind of relationship and what more a girl want in the world with Vampires and Angels!
Denise Sherman
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vampire Devil is the 3rd book in this series. It picks up where book 2 leaves off. With our Rebel Princess Violet had been captured and taken to her Father's realm.
This book is amazing.. I love the action of the whole book.. every page that I read lead me to the next page I couldn't put it down. The Snarky banter of the characters is funny it made me laugh.
So pick up your copy today and give it a read through.. you will love it too
Amiana
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have loved reading this series and it has to be one of my favorite series that I have read this year! I was looking forward to reading Vampire Devil as soon as I got done reading Vampire Princess and the third book in this series did not disappoint! I have loved the vivid details of everything that Violet and her friends, who are now more like the family she has never had, have gone through. This book is no different. There are twists and turns that you may have expected but while reading, eve ...more
Scarolet Ellis
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book and am reviewing it because it's what I do when I the book I just finished. This book wasamazing read I am so glad I was able to read this book. This is book number three in the series and I am think my most favorite one from this series so far. The series just keeps getting better and better. I want to thank one of my favorite author's Rosemary A Johns for sharing this very Awesome and Amzing read with all of us I loved it . I highly recommend this book and if you ...more
Lori Hammons
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Now forced to live her vampire side in Under World, Violet finds a father who lost her, and has some different ways to show his love. There are lots of twists and turns to keep Violet, and the reader, guessing.
Lisa Eiff
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, fantasy, vampires
I really enjoyed reading this book. It definitely sheds the entire nether-region in a completely new light. If you are a fan of dark fantasy, you should check this series out.
Jessica Feeney
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Snatched to the Under World, Violet discovers that the father who abandoned her as a baby is the tyrannical king of hell. She’s forced to battle in the Bone Carnival to prove her loyalty in a court of the wildest vampire rebels ever to be cast out of Angel World. Or else she won’t be able to save the angels…or her sister. This is the third book in the series and it keeps getting more amazing with each book. I definitely recommend this series. Violet is an amazing character and this is the best s ...more
Eve Dean
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this series by rosemary and wow...amazing...love how the underworld isn't what I thought. So we'll written. Kept me guessing. And the end...Uhggg. I'm so ready for the next book.
KaSondra Palomino
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
So well written, I think it's my favorite book of the Rebel Angels series. Kept me on my toes and the pages turning. Could not put it down.
Evelyn Dotson
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as a gift and am voluntarily leaving a review! Wicked, Wily and Beautiful…Those are the words that describe our heroine as each book unfolds further into the series! Violet’s father has finally come out of the woodwork to reunite with his daughter?! He is evil personified! Lucifer himself! Luckily, Violet still has her wit, sarcasm, and skills to help her out! Also, the loyalty and love of her friends will help her overcome the toughest of obstacles. I cannot write too much ...more
Denise Woodruff
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It just keeps getting better and better. I don't want this series to end. I love the way its wrote maybe that's why I have to read these until done no sleep. But well worth it
Sharon
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vampire Devil by Rosemary A Johns is the third book in the Rebel Angels Series and the action, lies, and deception that have to be unraveled have carried into this book with an ending that leaves you speculating what will happen next to these characters that have well and truly been put through the wringer more than once
Debbie Rodriguez
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book 3 has Violet in the underworld looking for her father. She is here with her "fam" Rebel, Ash,and Mischief. There are others who show up and you will be surprised. (No spoilers here) It was worth the wait to see it.
This is my favorite one of the series. I know I say that every time. However Rosemary Johns books just keep getting better and better.
I am planning to start Vampire Mage book 4 today. Well check this one out guys!!
Teresa Bowen
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book follows Violet into the Underworld ruled by Lucifer the King and her father. She must fight to prove herself worthy of meeting her father who then has trials for her to do to take her place at his side. While her mother was cold and cruel her father seems to really care for her. There are a lot of twists and turns and new characters in this book along with some familiar faces. I really enjoyed this book and hope this isn't the end of Violet's story.
Tamsin O'Shea
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
highly recommend you get this series, it is written so well, page after page, chapter after chapter. The characters and plot grab you and immerse you into their world. This latest installment (Vampire Devil) is definately a pleaser just as 1 and 2 were. Go ahead and take a look, you will not be disappointed.
Teresa S
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Birch of Utopia!

That's Violet. Half angel/ half vampire, and on yeah, Lucifer is her dad! Violet flees from Angel World and mom when she realizes how vengeful and cruel the angels are. Unfortunately, ,she soon realizes dad 'ain't no better '. Excellent continuation of the series, loved it!
Tasha C
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Funny how NONE of Violet's family reunions go as planned... now, she has a new family member to meet and so do I. Can't wait for the next installment
Kelly
Katie
Oct 24, 2018
Lisa Williams
Feb 11, 2019
ROSEMARY A JOHNS is an award-winning, bestselling fantasy author.
WINNER OF SILVER AWARD in the National Wishing Shelf Book Awards and Finalist in the IAN Book of the Year Awards.
Runner-up in Best Fantasy Book 2018, Reality Bites Book Awards.
Shortlisted for International Rubery Book Award.

Author of REBEL ANGELS, REBEL VAMPIRES series, and more REBEL worlds coming soon!

VAMPIRE HUNTRESS (REBEL ANGEL

Rebel Angels (5 books)
  • Vampire Huntress (Rebel Angels, #1)
  • Vampire Princess (Rebel Angels, #2)
  • Vampire Mage (Rebel Angels, #4)
  • Vampire God (Rebel Angels Book 5)