Start by marking “Twisted Desire (Twisted Tail Pack, #4)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Desire (Twisted Tail Pack, #4)

Twisted Desire

(Twisted Tail #4)

Ethan Lockhart had found his mate, and he wasn’t very happy about it.
He didn’t want a mate -- didn’t need a mate. The Fates had already messed with his life in ways that had changed everything, and none of it for the better.

But they just had to go and throw the woman of his dreams in his face -- when they knew damn well, thanks to their meddling, he couldn’t claim her.

Y
Published August 3rd 2018 by MTW Press

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Desire

Start your review of Twisted Desire (Twisted Tail Pack, #4)
Yessenia

It had a promising start and the plot semmed interesting: the hero not wanting a mate, why?. I think that only lasted until chapter two, it all went downhill from there. I wanted to like this but I couldn't put up with the immature dialogues and behavior, specially the hero. It was like I was reading Bella's POV fom Twilight. And I didn't like her.
Lauren
This story is short, fast paced and a nice read. I read this book within half an hour and was satisfied throughout. I really liked Cam. I liked that she wanted Ethan but at the same time, she wasn’t willing to let him continue to hurt her. That being said, she was the one that realised that Ethan needed help and she went about getting it. Although she had been hurt by Ethan’s feelings of regret, she wasn’t willing to let him get hurt or killed and went about saving him.
I liked Ethan and I under
Mandy Parmenter
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wolf shifter Ethan Lockhart had already found his mate but wasn't happy with the knowledge - the fates have messed with his life to the point he can't consider going near her to claim her - he'll just have to ignore her and avoid her at all costs. Wolf shifter Camryn Dochart is proud of her life - the owns Cam's Diner and works hard, but there is no one to play hard with or share her life with. When her mate walks into her diner she thought that finally, she would have the happily ever after tha ...more
T.M. Payne
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book Reviewed: Twisted Desire
My Rating: 5 Stars
Author: Melanie James
Publication Date: 8/3/2018
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
We get Ethan and Cam in this story.
Ethan knows who his mate is but he doesn't want her not because he isn't in love nope it's his male pride in reality.
Ethan doesn't feel worthy of Cam and Alpha Calder will put him in his place whether he belongs to the pack or not... Cam is his brothers mates best friend and he can't go stirring issues.

Gerri Wilder refus
Terry
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bring down the grey mist

Love how these packs come together to help out we get to see our friends make cameos. Ethan is a kickbutt takeout man for hire but only for the worst of crimes and once he is given a contract on an innocent he knew he had to get out but with a bounty on your head he could not subject his mate or family to it. Can finally meet her mate just for him to walk out on her and feel rejected because of a misunderstanding. He really was doing the right thing but once she realized
Tabi Ann
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Twisted Beauty

What Can I say, I am a sucker for these shifter love stories. Everyone of them is different and you cannot help but fall in love and want your own shifter.

But what would you do if your shifter mate didn't want you, I know I would beat him upset the head until he listened. This book has you wanting to do that, but you might cry a little or maybe even laugh. But you will enjoy the ride the author takes you on.

So come enjoy the ride with me and maybe you will find your next sh
Lolita Nettles
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Worthy of happiness but will he survive long enough to have it

Ethan has worked hard having to change is life after the sudden deaths of his parents. Thrust in a position of provider for his younger brother he has never questioned what was necessary to make that happen. Having given up the idea of his own happiness he finds more than he could have ever imagined when he helps his brother find his mate. Now worthy of his own HEA will he have to lose it to keep the sins of his past from crushing the
Jade Psihoda
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
The thing is....

Ok so I really like the story lines of the twisted tail pack series, the issue I have is they are too short. I need more details, describe the town setting more, stop jumping the story line draw it out explain how and why the sudden change in feeling or opinions. Some of it feels forced headed into a quick wrap of everyone’s happily ever after. Also Gerri Wilder in Milly series never helps unless asked this is one of her rules, so this Gerri threw me a bit because only the first
Selina Durio
Aug 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Disappointed— spoiler alert

While the premise of this story was good a major editing error left me bothered. At location 292 Ethan give Cam the mating bite and she reciprocates. Later in the story at location 378 it claims Cam again claims Ethan as her mate. At this point suddenly Ethan has a problem with the mating. When did they actually mate? I reread the two chapters three times to make sure I wasn’t confused.
Donna
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Twisted Desire is a little darker than other books I’ve read by this author. Probably because the hero is an executioner. His job doesn’t exactly allow for a mate and a happily ever after. But the Fates like to mess with you and Ethan more than most. I liked Cam and loved the fact that she was more than strong enough for Ethan. Sometimes love is worth fighting for.
Janet Hendricks
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magic

There's a lot of magic in this book. The Alpha can "see" if a person is good or bad. The mating bond produces some neat abilities between Ethan and Cam. Teleporting, witchcraft and very powerful Council members add a special feel to this story. There's never a dull moment! I'm enjoying this series very much.
Dawn
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the Twisted Tail Pack and I love the PDA books

This book was awesome with lots of drama, tons of action, and tons of white hot passion. The story has several past characters from the Twisted Tail books so it made for a fun story.
Sharon Mccubbin
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed the twisted tail pack stories. This one about Ethan and Cam. This one lost a star because for the first 10 chapters Ethan's brother Wyatt from the previous book was repeatedly called Wade. Otherwise it's a great read. ...more
Natalie
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Twisted Desire: Paranormal Dating Agency

This was absolutely delicious. I couldn't put this book down from I started reading this. I really wanted to know Calder's power. Ethan and Cam are the power couple m
Tena Barnes
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great story.

Oh my what Cam put up with broke my heart. Ethan was in so much trouble. That he had to stay away from Cam. But all the twist in the story made the story. Highly recommend this book
Sareya Brown
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
So didnt expect that

Throughout this whole book i was trying to figure out Ethan peoblem. Then when i figured it out i was like ohhh fecking hell this just got real. Also, i gotta say this council is badass and so are Cam and Erin. Lovre what you doing Mel!
Monica
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Still good 4 books later

Still really enjoying this series. They are quick but full stories. I want to read the Paw series now. If you love shifter books and want a quick, great read, pick up this series.
angela gunstone
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twisted desire

Loved the storyline and the characters and couldn't put it down until finished so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone as the whole series is brilliant
Deborah Countryman
Aug 27, 2020 rated it liked it
The Twisted Desire of Ethan and Cam

Here another sweet story celebrating sweet love! These two are blessed by the gods! You will love this little chapter of the Twisted Tail Pack! And again thank you Gerri Wilder for your true talent!
Patricia H. Phelps
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cam and Ethan

Melanie James has written a story that grabs the delighted reader at the first page and does not let go until the last.
Tesha
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sacrifice

I love these books and I'm looking forward to reading more by this author. I love the paranormal dating agency series.
Jane Elizabeth
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Danger...

Danger is trailing after Ethan, and he may not be able to outrun it! Staying away from his mate seems to be the only way to keep her safe...but will it work?
Suszet Roberts
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok

I loved Ethan and Cam's story. To see her fight to the bat to protect him. But Ethan was so stubborn, he took it to a new level.
Vickie
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short but worth the read

If you like wolves , romance, and some G vs: E then you'll enjoy this. Melanie James is one of my faves. She knows how to tell always a good story.
Melody
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Camryn & Ethan

I love reading a happy ever after story it makes my day. Thoroughly enjoyed reading Camryn & Ethan's story very much. Thank you for writing this story.
Stacy  Fernandez
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ethan and Cam

I liked this book more than the previous story. Cam is fiesty and Ethan is an idiot. I loved Erin's appearance. All awesome.
Sandy
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good story

Problems abound but if you trust in others you might have a chance of happiness. This is a good story.
Sandyinlargo
Jun 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was great!

This couple were so great to watch. She didn’t understand what he couldn’t explain. Such a different series but it goes along with the Black Paw ones.
kendell perdue
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good

This book is really good couldn't put it down. Loved the ending can't wait for the next one
To see who finds love next
Dawn Carey
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Twisted Desire: PDA (Twisted Tail Pack Book 4

James has really put together an amazing series of stories that come to life!! Totally Hot and sensual shifter stories that are a great addition to the paranormal dating agency pack!!

• The Way to a Bear's Heart (Aurora Champions, #1; Paranormal Dating Agency World)
  • Bite My Bengal (Paranormal Dating Agency; Heads N' Tails, #3)
  • Winged Solution (Heads N' Tails, #1)
  • Covering His Fox (Heads N’ Tails, #4)
  • Hot Piece of Ash (Paranormal Dating Agency, #28)
  • Pin Striped (Paranormal Dating Agency; The Whitetide Streak, #1)
  • You're Lion to Me (Paranormal Dating Agency, #20)
  • For the Love of Fire and Ice (Heads N’ Tails, #2)
  • Splash Investment (Heads N' Tails, #5)
  • Scrooged Over (Paranormal Dating Agency, #29)
  • Beasts Of Both Worlds (Paranormal Dating Agency, #22)
  • A Purrfect Trifecta (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Sweet Stripes (Paranormal Dating Agency; WhiteTide Streak, #2)
  • Triple Talons (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #3)
  • Wolf A Bye Baby (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • When it Raines, He Purrs (Paranormal Dating Agency; Move Over Fate, #2)
  • Bring to Bear (Paranormal Dating Agency, #24)
  • Sun in the Oven; Galaxa Warriors  (Paranormal Dating Agency, #16)
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author, Melanie James spent 14 years as an IT systems administrator before tiring of the hustle and bustle of the technology world. She's doing what she loves, by writing paranormal comedy, steamy paranormal, and contemporary romance books. Melanie has a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in Leadership and Development, with a minor in ...more

Twisted Tail (6 books)
  • His Twisted Tail (Paranormal Dating Agency; Twisted Tail Pack, #1)
  • Bearly Twisted (Paranormal Dating Agency; Twisted Tail Pack #2)
  • Her Twisted Heart (Paranormal Dating Agency; Twisted Tail Pack, #3)
  • Twisted Fate (Paranormal Dating Agency; Twisted Tail #5)
  • Twisted Lies (Paranormal Dating Agency; Twisted Tail Pack, #6)

News & Interviews