Start by marking “Their Royal Compromise (Paranormal Dating Agency) (Otherworld Shifters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Their Royal Compromise (Paranormal Dating Agency) (Otherworld Shifters, #2)

Their Royal Compromise (Paranormal Dating Agency)

(Otherworld Shifters #2)

Otherworld Shifters #2 - STANDALONE

ღ*¨¨*•.¸★¸.•*One Curvy Fae + Three Primal Dragon Shifters = Sparks and Flames Flying*•.¸★¸.•*•ღ

Fianni has been looking for love for a while, but for this aspect of Harmony, it's surprisingly hard to find. After ending a relationship going nowhere, she consults none other but the notorious Gerri Wilder, matchmaker of legends.

Lucky fo
Published August 3rd 2018 by MTW Press

To ask other readers questions about Their Royal Compromise (Paranormal Dating Agency), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Royal Compromise (Paranormal Dating Agency)

Start your review of Their Royal Compromise (Paranormal Dating Agency) (Otherworld Shifters, #2)
Emily Pennington
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Fianni, a powerful fae, sat by the viewing pool as she moved her fingers in the water, waiting for her water spirit friend, Iona, to surface. Her relationship with Troy was over; he wanted her to become human but she chose not to do so. Likewise, he opted not to come to her fae home in Prism either. His family wouldn’t accept her, so it was for the best. Besides, she feared that she would not be able to give him children and he was meant to be a dad. But Fianni wanted love above everything.

Gerri
Synthia K Lewis
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First time reader

I saw this author on good reads and decided to try one of her books. What a great turn on dragon's and their mate's. Outstanding read, did it in one sitting. I will continue read your books. Thanks!!
Raina Collins
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She may be older than dirt but she really has has an innocent quality to her. She sees the positive and only wants to bring harmony. When she travels to another world to meet the three men meant to be her mates she may just cause a war instead. The story has a great mystery that brings all of them together. They all must let go of their pasts to realize what the future can bring. The book is very romantic and there definitely is some heat. But what else would you expect with three male dragons. ...more
Tanya
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finding love should be easy but she is not having much luck at all. She goes to a dating agency to find someone. They are Dragon shifters and she finds them handsome but they are either fighting against themselves or others. They can only have one mate or lose the crown. What will happen next? See how they all get on
I received an advanced copy and I enjoyed it so much that I want to review
Mandy Parmenter
Nov 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fae Fianni is the aspect of Harmony and has been looking for love for a while, and so after ending another relationship that was going nowhere, she consults Gerri Wilder from the Paranormal Dating Agency. Dragon shifter Liam is the king of Nova Solara and rules along with his council Risk and Arron. They are all sexy and as alpha dragons often fight each other when not fighting everyone else.
After arriving there, Fianni finds herself in the middle of an insurrection and is surprised to find out
Sassy Angel
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story! I love reading about the Paranormal Dating Agency and Gerri Wilder's clients.

Fianni is looking for something. She is an aspect and immortal. She meets up with Gerri who matches her to three dragon shapeshifters on Nova Solara. Liam, the ruler, Rask and Arron, his advisors have been closed in the past but something has happened to their connection. Fianni has the aspect to provide peace and conflict resolution which are two key aspects that they need right now. They know t
Lynn Partridge
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it

Verified ARC Reader
great read and lots of interest

A good story with lots of twists and compromises and naturally a happy ever after .Sometimes it feels as if you have missed out on background but it really can be read as a stand alone and enjoyed by everyone. Lots of romance and not too heavy on the sex at the expense of the story line ( you try getting three busy dragon shifter kings together in one room at the same time ) This is the first book I have read by this author and look forward to
McK
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
3 Mates

I liked the plot and idea of this story and it was fairly well written. That’s why I give it 4 stars.

Nevertheless, the few steamy scenes had hot alpha dirty talk (great), but the female MC ruined it. It’s unfathomable that a primordial being would have the sensibilities and emotional immaturity of a blushing virgin (even though she’s “not one”). I found myself annoyed and frustrated after every scene and she never really got to a mature self awareness even though she is “old as dirt.” Doe
Tabi Ann
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Beautiful Story

This was one of those shifter romances that I love. You know going into this story that they will all be happy in the end, but I love it when it has to be worked for. With each turn of the page you can see the characters slowly start to come together. First one on one then as a group.

This story has a little bit of everything, including a new type of Fae that I have never read about and I thought it was a cool being. Trust me when I tell you that you will enjoy this story.

U
Deb Cechak
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wild Magic

Godiva Glenn brings us Harmony in the Paranormal Dating Agency series. Their Royal Compromise allows matchmaker Gerri to work her magic on a being unlike any other, and her three dragon mates.

This is a hot romance that has a deep romantic pulse, along with a castle, politics, and best friend brothers who need to learn to see clearly.

Sit back and enjoy Godiva’s contribution to this fabulous series of books!
Ellysia Fields
Jul 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
The story has several predictable twists with only one real surprise. At least one of the steamy scenes seemed unreal and almost lost me. Rating it a four-star because the writing was strong enough to carry me through the whole story and there weren't any major typos I saw. The characters were all good if slightly stubborn (which may have been intended) and pretty much stood in their own way. A bit longer than the first book and overall glad I read it.
BusyM3
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great shape shifter story that you will not put down until you read the last page. Fianni is a immortal and powerful Fae who is looking for more. Rask and Arron and Liam are the three ruling Dragons who must find their mate or face the end of their lives. This story has it ups and downs and keep you coming back for more. The chemistry between the characters is steamy . I recommend this book.

Susan Waclawski
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As always...

I love this author! I look forward to reading every book. I’ve come to think of Gerri as a real person. That my loves is great writing. Bringing Aspect’s into to the mix of shifters was brilliant. Throw in an ondine, and it gets better and better. But ending with Crystal Dragons the best! I can’t wait to see where this story line goes...
Nancy Bodie
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good story.

This was a well written story. It has characters that you come to enjoy as the storyline pulls together. It was detailed enough to keep me interested. I would like to see all the story threads tied up. If I knew for sure another book was coming I would have rated this a five and eagerly awaited visiting these characters again.
Kathryn
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sparks are flying! Fianni brings peace and harmony wherever she goes, but being around Liam, Arron, and Rask might be the one exception. Is it fate or Gerri bring them together? I like that even though Fianni is older than dirt, she still is insecure at moments and is down to earth. I received an advanced copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an unbiased , honest review.
Cindy
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Satisfied

This was a nice and sexy story. Just enough world building to keep me satisfied but I would have liked to learn more about the other dragons. I liked that Fianna is an aspect but her character doesn't seem "as old as dirt". She doesn't act like the stereotypical fae either. I like her more because of that.
Leshannon
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I always love reading about Gerri Wilder and the beautiful women that she sends off to happily satisfied forevers. This is a wonderful read that flows and comes together with good timing and development. Please read and enjoy.
Dawn Carey
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Their Royal Compromise: PDA

Another amazing read from the Paranormal Dating Agency authors. Three dragons looking for a single mate to bring everything together. Plenty of loving and supportive mates to keep you entertained.
Pam Collins
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely!

A reverse harem filled with love, lust, and magic. You can always go right choosing a Paranormal Dating Agency book. They have sassy, smart women and strong, sensual "men". The plots are top notch and intriguing, and they delight the reader. Enjoy!
Liz
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Paranormal romance dating. Geri at again. Fianni has been alive since the beginning of prism. Can she find love with three dragons

Stacy  Fernandez
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lots of diverse men here

So I liked the men all kinds of flavors of broody. I think I liked Rask best of all. The woman was harder for me to like. All powerful but not. Life but not. Overall though I liked this story.
Tena Barnes
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Three man for one woman hell yeah lol

Oh she had to wait for the three to realize that she was their mate. Fianni was different than the three dragons. She came to another planet to find her mate. What happens that finally get her mated. Need to read to find out
kendell perdue
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good

This book was so Good couldn't put it down can't wait to read the next one to see who finds love next
Suszet Roberts
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok

I loved how the author took Fianni on a journey of rediscovery and trust. I was enthralled from the beginning to the end
Sandy
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love PDA stories

Love the thought that someone could instantly match you to. The perfect man of men as in this book. This story has a plot of twists to keep you reading.
xndr rogers
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
3dragons

A crazy, fun, sexy PDA! I enjoyed the diversity of the mates and how they weren't sure if being mated.
Jane Elizabeth
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This...

This is an amazing story! Gerri Wilder's PDA is alive and well. A new world (or two?) will be using her amazing skills...I only wish she was real...*sigh* 😉
Jamoz23
Jan 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Read as part of the PDA World Series.
I don’t think this author and I are a good fit with this world she has created.
I just found this didn’t hold my attention and was too easy to put down.
JMBooher
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Book

I am liking the way you are expanding the PDA worlds. Thank you for your hard work, on this book and its series.
Maid DeLa
Oct 10, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Triple Talons (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #3)
  • The Way to a Bear's Heart (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Hot Wings (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #2)
  • Winged Solution (Heads N' Tails, #1)
  • Scrooge Me Again (Paranormal Dating Agency, #18)
  • Midnight Star (Paranormal Dating Agency / Aurora Champions, #4)
  • A Purrfect Trifecta (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • His Twisted Tail: Paranormal Dating Agency (Twisted Tail Pack Book 1)
  • Between Ice and Frost (Paranormal Dating Agency #17)
  • For the Love of Fire and Ice (Heads N’ Tails, #2)
  • You're Lion to Me (Paranormal Dating Agency, #20)
  • Sun in the Oven; Galaxa Warriors  (Paranormal Dating Agency, #16)
  • Her Twisted Heart: Paranormal Dating Agency (Twisted Tail Pack Book 3)
  • Visible Panther Line (Paranormal Dating Agency, #27)
  • Their Perfect Storm (Wintervale Packs #2)
  • Winter Takes All (Paranormal Dating Agency, #19)
  • Triple Flames (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Their Rising Sun (Wintervale Packs #1)
Godiva Glenn graduated with a B.A. in Literature, and studied the many fine works of many fine dead white men.

She also graduated with a keen hatred for the act of shaming books containing sex, and the general snobbery against the romance genre.

Currently, Godiva is working on a series of sexy wolf shifters in her "Night Wolves" series as well as contributing to Milly Taiden's shared world of the Pa

Otherworld Shifters (6 books)
  • Royally Screwed (Otherworld Shifters #1)
  • A Royal Pain: Paranormal Dating Agency (Otherworld Shifters Book 3)
  • Playing with Fire: Paranormal Dating Agency (Otherworld Shifters #4)
  • Sealed Fate: Paranormal Dating Agency (Otherworld Shifters, #5)
  • Tough Shift (Paranormal Dating Agency; Otherworld Shifters #6)