Start by marking “Down Under (Falau Files #6)” as Want to Read:
Down Under (Falau Files #6)

Down Under

(Falau Files #6)

The Rock N’ Roll Bandits are looting the banks of Australia. Michael Falau is hell bent on justice by any means necessary. Someone is going to die.

Michael Falau is back and ready to dispense his unique brand of justice. Using his black ops skills along with assistance from the secret underground justice system he serves Falau will be pushed to his breaking point.

The Rock

Published July 29th 2018 by Addictive Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Down Under, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Down Under

Start your review of Down Under (Falau Files #6)
Bonnie Dale Keck
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
kindle unlimited, been meaning to get to this one, been trying,but took me a while to read {battling heat exhuastion}, nice read just wish could have been easier {for me, the book was fine}, always interested in seeing what next book is about, normally at bottom give list of books etc but just can't right now, look him up on amazon, goodreads, and other book places.

C.
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy this series and especially the main character, Mike Falau. As with all fiction, you have to open your imagination to allow for the action your going to get. If you like fast action and quick reads you will definitely love this series. I will say my only problem with Mike Gomes writing is his lack of using contractions. Sometimes the writing seems stilted but I'm willing to over look it for the enjoyment I get from his books.
Cherye Elliott
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

Love the characters. Mike and Tyler. The waitress .....

Very action pack. You don't know what or how the ending will end but when it does. Never what you expected.

Five stars.
gretchen schmidt
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Captivating

Story line is smooth, easy to read except for the incorrect use of conjunctions. Throughout the story, he's is used for he is, but in the sentences it is not correct to use the shortened version, this is just one example of several different instances
Kenneth Lingenfelter
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great story line of Falau. This time he is sent undercover to try and infiltrate a band of 4 bank robbers in Australia. You are kept on the edge of your seat. I have read other in the series and they have all been very suspenseful.
Vera Miles
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A book of fast paced action

This five star rating was because I could not put the book down. I thought about how bout hero could get out of a pickle without getting killed. Great story!
David C. Davis
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another good story!

Another good story! Well developed and concise. I think that I would rather grow to be Tyler than Michael, however. Tyler gets the coolest cars and best toys!
Barbara Robinson
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gday cobbers

From start to finish I was on the edge of my chair. Couldn't put it down,up til four in the morning to finish it. Wow I love Falau what a guy. Mike has done it again pure genious.
Brian
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Falau books are fun reads, I love the suspense and action in them.

Mr. Gomes needs to get an editor though. The misuse of grammar is amazing.
martin plevinsky
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Michael Falau...

I just finished up 6.... I started with book 1.. 3 days ago...Michael is one awesome dude.... he has a history.... he also has a future....
Jackie
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story as always. Mike is on the job and you can rest assured that the story will keep you intrigued. Those Rock n Roll Bandits are in big trouble. Loved it.
Kirby Sneed
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nicely done

Another enjoyable episode in the criminal world. Unexpected twists. Justice as usual. Will Falau overcome his own personal ghosts? I hope there is more to come.
Jill Haworth
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Twists and turns throughout his latest mission. Well developed characters that you get more and more invested in with each new story. Enjoy ;-)
Michael Arnold
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great episode in Falau's adventures. As usual, great characters and plot
June
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Always exciting when Falau is involved

I really like how Falau character evolves in each story. This story definitely has a few surprises which makes it all the more interesting.
Kenn Goslin
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What are your plans for today???

Ty!er never enters the story the same way twice, it seems and this installment is well beyond the usual ride!!!
William Protzek
nancy cordero
Jul 12, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Ham
  • Headshot (Jack Hunter #1)
  • They Called Her Indigo (Jackson Blackhawk #4)
  • The Caribbean Job (Case Lee #3)
  • The Girl at the Deep End of the Lake (Jackson Blackhawk #1)
  • The Fairmont Maneuver (Scott Steletto #2)
  • The Bag Lady, The Boat Bum and The West Side King (Jackson Blackhawk #3)
  • The New Guinea Job (Case Lee #2)
  • The Librarian, Her Daughter and The Man Who Lost His Head (Jackson Blackhawk #2)
  • Retribution (Team Reaper Thriller #1)
  • The Amazon Job (Case Lee #4)
  • Hawk (Will Slater #6)
  • Weapons (King & Slater #1)
  • World Order (Noah Wolf #14)
  • The Suriname Job (Case Lee #1)
  • Caged Animal (Noah Wolf #15)
  • Blood Rush (Team Reaper Thriller #4)
  • The Glinkov Extraction (Scott Steletto #3)

Falau Files (9 books)
  • The Fixer (Falau Files, #1)
  • 9mm (The Falau Files, #2)
  • White Collar (Falau Files #3)
  • Piranha (Falau Files #4)
  • Holiday (Falau Files #5)
  • God's Executioner (Falau Files, #7)
  • Combat Zone (Falau Files #8)
  • Alone (Falau Files #9)