Start by marking “Ice Rift - Siberia (Ice Rift, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ice Rift - Siberia (Ice Rift, #3)

Ice Rift - Siberia

(Ice Rift #3)

Published August 22nd 2018

Start your review of Ice Rift - Siberia (Ice Rift, #3)
arika213
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it
While I have read all 3 books in this series, I felt that the first two books were more interesting. I felt that it was really difficult to stay focussed when I was reading the book. I was so looking forward to reading this book, but it was a disappointment. I recommend reading the series, but be prepared to fight to stay attuned to the final book.
PAMELA A. LANGELIER
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun filled read

This series of 3 books were thrilling, suspenseful, and fun to read. Loved the characters, especiAlly Richard, who the author chooses to return in each book. You'll love his self preservation skills in the end. Don't hesitate to pick the first book up! You'll definitely read all three! Enjoy!!
Zain
A Fantastic Sequel!

This is the third series in the Ice Rift saga.

After leaving the alien spacecraft that landed in Antarctica, the Russians unwittingly carry an evil stowaway back home.

Although they manage to salvage a few weapons from the spacecraft, they were unable to find anything else to help them with their quest for Russian glory.

However, once they realize they are harboring an alien entity, they foolishly believe that they can control it and use it as a weapon. They forgot to get Evilnes
anne kaplowe
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Incredable, blievable. Just awesome!!!

All of Ben"s books e so bellievable, well researched, and the characters just draw you in!!! I could not put this book down. It can be read as a standalone but I recommend reading the whole series. I'm already reading another of his books. Please keep them coming Ben!!!!
Rick
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: horror
This is the third book of the trilogy and it was a great read. I don't normally read horror, however Hammott has a style that makes it enjoyable if that is possible. The EV1L that showed up in previous pages finds it way to Siberia and a top secret laboratory that I would not like to be a scientist at. Good fast read, but read all three in order. ...more
Diane L. Woodbury
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very entertaining!

Oh Ben! I was fearfully waiting for Hurricane Florence and I found a new book from you! It kept me entertained thoroughly! Richard again! Yay! And a wonderful ending! I am so pleased. Now write some more, please!
Robert
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Robert's Review

Outstanding, the thrills, action and horror were available in copious amounts. The good news though is EV1L has been vanquished in a nuclear fire and the good guys get the monkey...lol GoodRead, thanks.
Melodi Bennett
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been reading Ben Hammott's books and he is great. I really loved the El Dorado series. The book the Ice Rift Siberia I thought was the best of the Ice Rift Series. The nasty ole alien finely gets its due. If you like adventure and suspense mixed together then read his books. ...more
Tommy
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not quite as gripping as the others. This is basically dealing with the morph monster that came for the ship. But still good.
Cynthia Lynn
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!

As usual here is a book that delivers a great story.

I get tired of the same old "alien" stories but these books are NOT like that.

Thank you again!
Susan
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More fun

The third book is just as enjoyable as the first two. Fascinating story with some interesting characters. Highly recommend this series!
Wesley Norris
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Fun series. That Richard is an interesting character. You don’t know whether to root for him to make it or hope he gets what he deserves. Highly recommend this series!
John R. Dailey Jr.
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A FINE ENDING IT IS....

Hello, this was a very cool story. A little bit of the "The Thing", 1982 of course. A little bit of this and a lot of originality. Good stuff. Thanks.
Cam
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
My new fav author that I found on Amazon!!! Action adventure and non stop thrill ride.
Shandy Whitaker
Oct 12, 2019
Dennis D. Dean
Jul 27, 2020
Craig K Gentit
rated it did not like it
Sep 07, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Void (Alex Hunter, #7)
  • Extinction Plague (Matt Kearns #4)
  • The Fossil
  • The Siberian Incident
  • Return to the Center of the Earth
  • Abyss
  • The Immortality Curse (Matt Kearns #3)
  • Primordia 3: The Lost World—Re-Evolution
  • Burial Ground
  • Lost City (Bones Bonebrake Adventures #4)
  • Seed of Evil
  • From Hell (Alex Hunter 8)
  • Operation: Loch Ness (S-Squad #5)
  • Alter
  • The Others
  • Seed
  • Infestation (S-Squad #1)
  • PEST

Ice Rift (3 books)
  • Ice Rift (Ice Rift, #1)
  • Ice Rift Salvage (Ice Rift, #2)