Start by marking “Your Echo (Sherbrooke Station, #2)” as Want to Read:
Your Echo (Sherbrooke Station, #2)

Your Echo

(Sherbrooke Station #2)

How do you teach a rock star how to meditate?

The number one question on Stéphanie’s mind sounds like the start of a bad joke, and life would be a whole lot easier if she actually knew the punch line.

Her meditation coach job description said nothing about private lessons for the most infamous lead singer in Montreal, but somehow Stéphanie still finds herself sitting
Published September 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Your Echo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Echo

Start your review of Your Echo (Sherbrooke Station, #2)
Love2ReadRomance
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Your Echo! It was unique, entertaining and had great characters. I could really feel Stephanie and Ace’s chemistry and struggles as they went through their journey. Excited to read Book 3 of this series!
Anastasia シ
Full Review on my blog!
*a copy was provided by the author*

omg. I am in love.

I jumped at the chance to read this, and oh my god! This was everything I could have hoped for. It was so raw and beautiful. I literally read it in a day.

After reading book one, I'm actually happy this one was about Ace. Ace is a wonderfully broken character, he's so raw and there's so much to him.

Ace and Stéphanie are a perfect match, in so many ways. They both have inner demons, what they don't realize at first is
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it

description

description I'm here because she's the first page of a story, and I want to read the rest."

Your Echo by Katia Rose is the second book in the Sherbrooke Station series, and unlike the first one, this story was deeper, angsty, and totally consuming.

This book had me hooked right from the beginning. The chemistry between Stéphanie and Ace was as intense as it was funny. Sparks and witty banter overflowed the pages. And I was right there with them from start to finish.

Katia Rose's writing style, original
nikki
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ugh! This series just gets better and better!! I love all the guys in Sherbrooke Station, but I was particularly looking forward to reading Aces story, and it definitely didn’t disappoint.
Filled with angst, humour and sizzling chemistry, YOUR ECHO hooks you from the very first page. The banter between the guys is hilarious and i love reading their interactions.
Katie Rose has a serious talent for storytelling, and has created characters that you just can’t help but fall in love with. If you
Bárbara
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
*ARC provided by the author*

This was... Intense! It took me a bit to get into, maybe because the mood was different from the previous novel, Your Rhythm and because Ace (understandably) doesn't make it easy to get to know him- true, the same goes for Stephanie, but even then I felt her a bit more open, more accessible from earlier on.

Katia Rose keeps aweing me with the intricate ways in which she entwines her characters, seemingly pushing her limits with each story, in regards to the deep
Sue's Romance Reviews
Your Echo by Katia Rose is the second book in the Sherbrooke Station series and I cannot express how much I love this author’s writing! It is unique and simply pulls you in. Her stories are simple but they pack a punch. They make you feel. Whether that is laughter or sadness, it is there in her writing to be experienced.

This book was no different. I was compelled by this page turning story.

“You’re passionate and unpredictable. You’re wild, powerful and yes, you’re a little dangerous, but you
A Book Obsessed Brit
Your Echo is Book 2 in the Shrebrooke Station series. After reading Your Rhythm (Book 1) I already have a good feel of the characters and Ace certainly intrigued me. As the band's front man with some clear issues that he is trying to hide with copious amounts of alcohol and women, I wanted to figure him out, so I was so glad to be reading his story.

Stephanie is a girl with her own past trauma's, she teaches ballet and meditation classes to help centre herself and keep her negative memories at
Katy Ames
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ace and Stephanie take broken and make it beautiful, as does Rose with this novel. The second standalone in the Sherbrooke Station series lived up to every expectation I had, and then exceeded them. I loved the push and pull of the two MCs, the will-they/won't-they tension that keeps a reader on their toes and constantly turning the page. Ace and Stephanie's personal demons are balanced by a wonderful tenderness that they show each other - and the other people in their lives - and I was rooting ...more
Karen
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really interesting story with up and coming rock stars set in Montreal, Canada. While this could be set anywhere because rich folks vs the people who clean up after them, it's the struggle to overcome childhood trauma. With many layers these characters deal in different ways until fate puts them together.
I really enjoy this group. Hope to read more on them in the future.
Coco.V
Apr 18, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (4/18/2019)!
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
I received an ARC of this book form the author and I voluntarily reviewed it. Thank you Katia Rose!

This author guys... She is a gem. She has become an author that I will read anything she publishes, because every single time, I am taken by surprise by how GOOD her books are. I always have the nagging voice in my mind saying, this trope has been done over and over again and it might be cheesy, and Rose ALWAYS makes that voice shut up with her awesome words. She takes a classic story and turns it
Katie
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This review was copied from the romance novel review blog: romanticallyinclinedreviews.com

Katia Rose has an exceptional talent for story-telling. A couple times during my reading I had to stop and take a break to really reflect on the incredible dialogue and purposeful word choices. My absolutely favorite part is the little taste of the French language strewn throughout the stories (mostly curse words, but I still appreciated it).

If you read the first book in the Sherbrooke Station series, Your
Nicci
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love rockstar romances. I was in a mood for a nice rockstar romance and when I saw Katia Rose - who I'd read in the past and quite enjoyed - was looking for reviewers for her new rockstar romance, it was a no-brainer to sign up and I'm so glad I did!

I really really enjoyed Your Echo.
It starts off in a strange territory in that Ace... Well. He's a right dickhead. However, he's an interesting dickhead and you instinctively know there's more to his behaviour than meets the eye and as the story
Birdie O
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Your Echo — a review
BIRDIE O SEPTEMBER 14, 2018 0 COMMENTS

Katia Rose asked me to do a review of her new book, Your Echo. This is book 2 in the series, but you definitely don’t need to read the first book (though it is now on my TBR, for sure). This book was excellent and I look forward to reading the whole series. The depth of emotion that Rose managed to convey in the story was astounding. There were no reactions that seemed out of place or over the top, despite how extreme they were. The
Miranda Knight
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rock-band
Stephanie is a meditation coach and ballet dance teacher. She should still be a dancer, but choices were made that changed who she is. What saved her is meditation which is what brings her back to the AMM or the Societe de Meditation de Montreal. The AMM certain doesn't cater to the rich and famous, let alone give private lessons. Yet, Stephanie does exactly that to the lead singer of Sherbrooke Station and up and coming alternate rock band that is putting Montreal on the map. The only reason ...more
Nina Ann
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Did not disappoint even though the romance was too much for me

I can’t demote stars just because I hate romance. I will admit that the purple blush staining my cheeks while I read all the over the top romantic moments in this book had me skimming through a few pages but all in all I really liked it. I like all these books so far and all the guys. I picked up the first one as a freebie and immediately preordered this one as soon as it was announced. I don’t speak French so the switching between
Alycia  Price
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ace isn’t the source of my pain; he’s possibly the only person in the world who can truly understand it. He shares it, and for the brief time we were together, he made me feel like I could overcome it. He’s a tie to my past, but I’m starting to believe he could also be a key to my future.

I was so excited when Katia asked me if I wanted to read the second book in The Sherbrooke Station “Your Echo”. This book is about their frontman Ace. And I feel like there’s so much more to Ace that meets the
AC Squared Book Blog
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
When I read Your Rhythm I was truly blown away as to how much the book had spoken to me. I’ve always had a very special connection to music, ever since I was a small child, and that connection really made my connection to this series so much stronger. These books have truly MOVED me! It’s often that I say that I devour a book, but these books have consumed me. Your Echo may have consumed me even more than Your Rhythm.

I loved everything about Ace and Stephanie, their connection was so special. I
Crazy_bookaholic_
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yassssssss ! ACE IS HERE!!
If you've read book one, then you'd be familiar with the guys of Sherbrooke Station.. Man, those guys rock my dreams .. Katia Rose brings out my inner silly fangirl with every page turned. Her writing is down to Earth, yet captivating.

In Your Rhythm, with dark clouds looming over his past, Ace was portrayed as quite a trouble maker. I was so looking forward to his story and was not disappointed. I was already familiar with the SS, so it was quite easy to get along
Jackie Wright
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Your Echo is book 2 in the Sherbrooke Station Series and each book is about a different band member in this book we catch up with Ace who needs to prove to the groups record label that his last bender was really his last so he signs up for meditation classes and ends up having private sessions with Stephanie. Stephanie didn’t sign up to give private sessions to the rich and famous after all she has her own issues to deal with so the last thing she needs is to babysit a bad boy rocker ........or ...more
Nicole Chu
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg Ace Ace!!!! Okay once again you start the book thinking great another bad boy rocker.
Ace is so much more then his bad boy title.
This book really pulled back who Ace is. He was raw and I loved it. The first book in the series made me u sure if I would love Ace.
Safe to say I fell hard for him.
I was rooting for him throughout the whole book.
Then we have Stephanie who has had a hard time of life. Through meditation she found herself. She breaks Ace open as well as herself!
The two of them
Kirsten
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After reading the first book in this series (Your Rhythm), I was excited to read Ace's story! Ace and Stephanie meet in unusual circumstances - when his bandmates take him to a meditation session in the park.

After going on another drunken bender, Ace finds himself in need of an activity to better himself, to ensure the record label won't drop the band. He chooses private meditation classes with Stephanie, rather than therapy. They grow closer as they spend more time together, but both Stephanie
Lattes_n_literature
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book Ive read by this author. I didn’t realize this was actually the second book in a series but since the books can be read as a stand-alone I didn’t feel lost. It does however make me want to go back and read the first one which I will

Your Echo was a beautifully well written romance about two people trying to deal with their own past issues and how fate was able to bring the two of them together. I loved Ace and Stephanie’s story.
I felt she did a great job with creating a
Marina Skinner
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This was a rocker story by a new author to me! I found it initially a bit difficult to get into maybe since its the second book in the series, im not sure.
I liked the story but it took me a while to like the characters Ace and Stephanie to be quite honest!
Then you find out something and you are rather surprised you really wonder if things can go any further for them! A Tumultuous and Steamy book for sure!
You also have to like the other characters that are there when things get difficult,
Colleen  (The Book Lover Blog)
3.5 Stars
Ace and Stephanie had an overall intense relationship, and this includes their nights of passion! They both had pasts they'd rather forget, but as they got to know and trust each other, those deep buried truths began to make themselves known.

The story started off on the slow side and it took me some time to warm up to the main characters- and really connect- but I did eventually click with them.

While I did enjoy book one more, Your Echo did have a good mix of sweet, steam, and a little
Amber Goodwin
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is another great book by Katia Rose. This one follows Ace Turner in the band Sherbrooke Station.
Ace has to get ahold of his demons from his past. When he tries meditation it is more than just relaxation he feels when he meets Stephanie.
Stephanie has a past with her mother that has shaped who she is. She let what happen define her. No matter how much she tries to let it go, the past is still there. When she meets Ace will he be the one to help her live again? Or will their combined past
Pamela
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ace is the lead singer for the Sherbrooke Station rock band. He is in a dark place after the band's tour and turns to alcohol. Stephanie has a dark past but meditation has helped her deal with it. She teaches others how to use meditation to heal. The couple meet and sparks fly between them. This was a good read that I recommend to anyone that likes rock star with romance reads.

I received a copy of this book and am leaving a review.
Kelsey Buriedinabook_k Lehman
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I loved Stephanie and Ace's story. It's so beautifully written and full of feelings. Every turn of the page takes you deeper into a past that changed and shaped Ace and Stephanies future.

From the moment you pick up the first book in the series you are invested in Sherbrooke Station. I'm excited to see what's next for this group of stars!
Ankita Kaul
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good!

I didn’t know how well the second book would be, compared to the first... but this totally put my fears to rest. I really enjoyed this, and can I just say I’m so glad to see Shayla again! I really hope there’s more... and soon :)
Julie
Oct 05, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute, if a little sappy

I loved the characters in this book. I loved the sexy plot too, though I found the twist a little predictable and too easily wrapped up.

• Stud Muffin (Donner Bakery, #2)
  • Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
  • Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)
  • But First, Coffee
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • The Wrong Game
  • Neat (Becker Brothers, #2)
  • Something Like Hate
  • Baking Me Crazy (Donner Bakery, #1)
  • Flirting with Fire (Blue Collar Brothers, #1)
  • Returning to Eden
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Ten Reasons to Stay (The Risky Hearts Duet, #1)
  • Dylan (Bachelors of the Ridge, #1)
  • Full Contact: A College Reverse Harem Romance
  • Player (Red Lipstick Coalition, #2)
  • A Pizza My Heart (Slice #1)
Katia Rose is not much of a Pina Colada person, but she does like getting caught in the rain. She prefers her romance served steamy with a side of smart and is a sucker for quirky characters. A habit of jetting off to distant countries means she’s rarely in one place for very long, but she calls the frigid northland that is Canada home.

Sherbrooke Station (4 books)
  • Your Rhythm (Sherbrooke Station, #1)
  • Your Sound (Sherbrooke Station, #3)
  • Your Chorus (Sherbrooke Station, #4)