Start by marking “Wilde About Brant - The Brothers Wilde Series Book Two” as Want to Read:
Wilde About Brant - The Brothers Wilde Series Book Two

Wilde About Brant - The Brothers Wilde Series Book Two

(The Brothers Wilde #2)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
As an entertainment lawyer to LA's finest musicians, I manage the arrogant, protect their interests and pander to all likes of the rich, somewhat talented, and famous.

I have never wanted anything out of the ordinary until musician Brant Wilde waltzes in with careless charm and secrets to hide.

He is a dangerous combination of sweet and charming despite being secretive, pe
Published July 29th 2018 by Prism Heart Press

Be the first to ask a question about Wilde About Brant - The Brothers Wilde Series Book Two

Janice Somers
I was so happy that Brant was the next book in the series, as I am partial to rockers. I really enjoyed the first book and now this one also.
Brant has finished his tour and taking a break to rest and write new songs. When he gets called to come into a meeting with Rick, who tell him that his album has gone platinum and tells him to take eight weeks to do whatever and then a three month mini-tour to promote the platinum record and have a new single out.

Cora, has guardianship of her brother, Dam
Rebecca Austin
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trsor
Brant Wilde is a singer and is ready for a break from touring to give himself a much needed break. He has battled with his own demons but as come up on top right now and wants to stay that way.

Cora Arnold has raised her younger brother since he was 3 years old and she was 18. She is an entertainment lawyer and knows she must follow all of the rules in order to keep everything in line for raising Damien and for her own future.

When Brant and Cora meet in a parking lot sparks fly but after one magi
Jenna Barsotti
Aug 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
Wilde About Brant—The Brothers Wilde Series Book Two by Cate Faircloth

“Your risks are your choice. I know I’m a risk, but I honestly don’t think I’ll ever give up because when I look at you… Looking at you right now… if I never wrote another song, I’d be perfectly happy if you were still here.”

Leading Lady: I am a sucker for a curvy leading lady & Cora’s Puerto Rican curves make her a big-hipped bombshell. Besides her body, Cora is a strong, independent, hardworking woman who knows what she
Stacey Timmons
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was so happy when Brant's book was next in the series because we had little snippets of him in Wilde About Alec. He was hiding a secret and I really wanted to know what that secret was.
Brant is the eldest of all the brothers and he's a rock star but he has a secret that he doesn't want getting out. The only person that knows his secret is Julia, his executive assistant.
Cora is an entertainment lawyer, who is responsible for her brother. She's been taking care of him since he was 3 yrs old. At
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Cora is a kickass, awesome older sister who's been taking care of her brother since she was 16. Damien's a handful, though, and as a busy entertainment lawyer, Cora really doesn't have time to waste going down to his private school for yet another discussion on his behavior with the principal. What she does have time for, is to get to the courthouse to represent her wayward client. But it's who she meets in the parking garage of the courthouse who's the really interesting character, the man with ...more
Viper Spaulding
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whew! This book was HOT and so full of love!

Brant, the eldest Wilde brother, is just starting to get over the getting-over-his-father's-death mess. He meets Cora and they have an instant, incendiary chemistry that's sealed with an amazing one-night-stand. The next morning, they both find out she's his new contract lawyer and that should be enough to put the brakes on their budding romance, but the pull between them is inescapable.

As Cora learns more about the man Brant is today as well as the m
Book Snob Sue
Brant, Brant, Brant....is all mine, dibs. I am being nice and letting you read about him....I know, I know, I’m a giver like that😉. So, Brant is the oldest of the Wilde brothers, the rockstar. He meets Cora in a parking garage, yeah I know *shivers*. These two hit it off right away, so much chemistry, they are hot af. Cora is the sexy lawyer that is raising her younger brother and has Brant spinning his wheels to get her, all of her.

Cora is very guarded, due to her parents lacking and she havin
Charmaine Walker
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Oh Brant, never did you realise that helping a woman find her car would change your life forever. He needs a break from his rock star life. All the singing, the touring and all the craziness. Now this woman makes him feel alive. Cora Arnold has had a bad day. Firstly sorting her troublesome brother at school and now she can’t find her car in this car park. A sexy stranger called Brant Wilde offers to help and now the fun begins.
Two peopl
Ginessa Brown
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cora had a difficult past and still had the baggage to carry, but when she meets the eldest Wilde brother, Brant she can’t deny the sparks. Brant has also had a turbulent past, but he is determined to overcome it.
So when he meets Cora he knows he doesn’t want anyone, but her.

“The way I can’t stop thinking about him, how I feel when he is near me or touches me… it’s scarier than the first time I took the LSAT.”

Since this book was the second in this series and I hadn’t already read Wilde About A
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this awesome series, and is Brant and Cora’s story. Brant is the eldest brother, who has been in a bad place after her father’s passing, and now that his tour is finished her want to just relax. Cora is an entertainments lawyer, and when Brant bumps into her, the chemistry is explosive. Can these two overcome their past demons and be together? No spoilers; this is a definite must read, you will not be disappointed! This is a well written story which had me hooked and i ...more
Karen
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked the premise of this book. I always liked a strong woman as a main character. She's an entertainment lawyer with a kid brother who lives with her.
She meets Brant who is a rather mild rock star because he has had a turn in rehab for drugs and regularly attends his program.

The balance in Brants life is his large family of eight brothers and a strong mother.
I think the series will be good as the brothers all seem to have strong personalites and interesting careers.
Angela
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was so looking forward to this book and it did not disappoint! Brant is a struggling rockstar. She has all the fame, but feels like he’s getting too old. He wants to take some time off. He meets an amazing girl, by accident and has a one night stand. Later that day she is introduced to him as his new entertainment lawyer. Whoops....a story ensues that is both funny and touching. Amazing read!
Nikki Anderson
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cora is an entertainment lawyer who has what she thinks is a one night stand with Brant. The guy she met in a parking garage but has no idea he is a famous rocker. I loved the first book in this series and I loved this one too! I really can’t wait to read the next but the most anticipated one for me is Isaacs story!!
Deb
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the casual way that Brant and Cora met! And what a difference a day made! I enjoyed the relationship with Cora and her brother, Damien, and also the relationship Brant has with his family. Fun storyline, easy flow and a HEA! Can’t wait for more from the Brothers WILDE!
Erica
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked on Cora and Brant right away. I love that Cora is a curvy girl with the same insecurities so many of us have. Brant, the sexy rocker falls for her anyway. Their relationship is passionate and I love how the author developed it! Can't wait for more stories!
Ann (Fanni Ann)
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Oh wow, I loved this, I read the first book and enjoyed it but this one had something more, it was riveting, I loved Brant and Cora, they had such an enigmatic chemistry and the storyline was such a page turner
I received a copy and I am voluntarily leaving my own honest opinion
C
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Faircloth is a new author for me and I'm truly enjoying her style!

Brandt the rocker! Rocker guys haven't been my favorite reads, but this bad boy caught me drooling. Cora is as faithful and loyal as they come and Brandt caught her too. It's a hot, sexy read... don't miss it this summer!
Paige Smith
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wilde About Brant is Brant, the oldest Wilde brother, and Cora's story, and it is hot! It is a well-written, fast-paced book that will leave you wanting more. Brant and Cora have great chemistry and really do make the perfect couple.

This series is a definite recommendation from me!
Lyn
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in The Brothers Wilde Series. I absolutely loved it and certainly can't wait for the rest of the series. More to follow
Virna
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
I liked the premise of this story, but I thought the execution was just okay. I thought the heroine was a bit wishy washy, He I like.
Eva
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story great characters and storyline it was easy to read the story flowed and definitely worth reading. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Megan Harrington
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series. Brant and Cora’s chemistry is off the charts. Can’t wait for the next story
Zetti
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a different type of story for me, it took me a while before I got into it. However once I got into it and I started to see Brant in a different light I completely loved every single second.

Cora is the perfect match for him. Her guardianship of her brother just endears me more to her and I definitely connect to her in ways I didn’t realise I would. One night stands aren’t something I usually like in books to be honest, I’m an old fashioned fart I guess.

This book though showcases so
Teresa
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great story. I enjoyed it much more than the first book in this series. The characters were likeable and really fun. Great chemistry and a really interesting storyline.
Georgia
Aug 12, 2018
Lara
Sep 25, 2018 added it
DNF at 9%

Do not like female characters who belittle themselves with regards to their appearance or weight. Don't apologize for eating tacos.

I'm out and won't be trying any more by this author.
LovetoRead
rated it it was ok
Aug 03, 2018
Ann
Aug 07, 2018 added it
Main Characters: Brant & Cora
I voluntarily and honestly reviewed this book without bias or persuasion from the author.
5 out of 5 stars
Brant is the oldest Wilde brother and a rock star that lost his father and got into drugs but got clean. He meets Cora (lawyer) and has a one night stand only to find out she is his new lawyer and she has an aversion to anything drugs. This author does a wonderful job with the heartache, angst, drama, chemistry and family interactions. This is the 2nd book in
Anna
Aug 14, 2018
Karen
Aug 05, 2018

The Brothers Wilde (3 books)
  • Wilde About Alec - The Brothers Wilde Series Book One