Start by marking “Saving Valencia: A Steamy Alpha Male Romance” as Want to Read:
Saving Valencia: A Steamy Alpha Male Romance

Saving Valencia: A Steamy Alpha Male Romance

My plane crashed. My pilots are dead. And we’re stuck on an island.
Me, my best friend, and his secretary.
The sun is harsh. The sand is hot.
And no one knows we’re alive.

Or so we thought.

The second she finds us, she captivates me.
This jungle woman with wild hair.
She’s a functioning mute with a chip on her shoulder.
And she’s been hired to save us.

But, the island has
Published July 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Saving Valencia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving Valencia

Rae Lake
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LMR
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers 18+ Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Kelli Walker, & Booksprout
Saving Valencia A Steamy Alpha Male Romance by Kelli Walker Saving Valencia: A Steamy Alpha Male Romance By: Kelli Walker
A Survivalist Battles A Survivor... Who's Gonna Win!
He. Will. Never. Leave. Her. Behind!
It's. Not. Any. Macho. B.S....
It's. Not. Any. Military. Training. or Credo....
Instead, it's simply the way he lives his life; the kind of MAN he is...
He's simply someone who WON'T leave anyone behind!!
She's a survivalist...
PURE, SIMPLE, & YEAH a bit EXTREME!!
But, when the Chips are DOWN, who do they call... NOT Ghost Busters that's for sure!
N
Nikki Landis

It's been a long while since I've read a good romantic suspense novel. Saving Valencia didn't disappoint and in fact is now added to my favorites list.

Silas is a self-made 'rich man' who had a difficult childhood and lives his life as a focused but playful bachelor. Life is fully in his control and he likes things done his way . . . until a plane crash on a deserted island proves he's not really in control at all.

Val is a sexy survivalist. She teaches courses and knows how to live off the land.
Magali
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good story between adventure, romance and introspection
The story based on the discovery of two beings who had a difficult past, between the unjustified violence and the abandonment, and who were built in spite of that without opening themselves to the others until they find themselves trapped on a volcanic island after a crash.
I liked the adventure part which allows to understand the new links that are woven between the characters. I don't know if the scene to stop the hypothermia is realistic,
Kristy Watson
Jul 30, 2018 rated it liked it

SPOILER. Suspense Love Story

Silas is headed back to New York when his plane goes down. His head of security seeks out the best survivalist which is Val. Val finds them and opts to stay when they don’t have enough room on the helicopter. Silas doesn’t want to leave anyone behind so he stays with her. Before the helicopter can come back all hell breaks loose. Mother Nature and this island doesn’t care for them b
Monica
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!  It had a bit of everything; including an emotionally and physically damaged, yet strong and competent woman, a hot alpha billionaire, plenty of excitement that had me almost pulling my hair out, and some spicy scenes that will have you fanning yourself!  Excellent job Ms. Walker!

When a plane goes down in a remote section of an active volcanic island Valencia Bouchard is called in to rescue any survivers.  Her expertise in survival training puts her at the top of th
Misty Goan
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderfully written story that includes bravery, anger, desperation, fear, sadness and finally hope. It also includes excitement and steamy spicy scenes. When billionaire Silas's plane goes down Val the best survivalist is recruited to find them and bring them back to safety. When their is not enough room on helicopter Val will stay behind but Silas refuses to let her stay alone. While waiting for the helicopter to return they are put thru some intense weather and volcanic danger while on thei ...more
MJM
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the writing style by Ms Walker very much. Her characters are well developed and interesting. Val is one heck of a feisty woman and I thought that Silas was perfect for her. The storyline was well thought out apart from one thing which is a pet peeve of mine - numbers! Counting how many could be taken on the rescue home?? How many were there since the two pilots were dead?? Should have been more than enough space but then there wouldn't have been the whole story of Val and Silas left on ...more
Caroline Doig
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such an amazing wonderful story and it’s about Valencia and Silas. Silas is a billionaire he’s on his way to a meeting when his plane crashes near an isolated island, his pilots are dead it’s just him, his best friend and his secretary no one knows where they are or even if they are alive. They give up hope of being rescued until Valencia finds them. Valencia is a wild woman preferring to be on her own she doesn’t like people and she has the scars to prove it. Silas is very attracted to ...more
Jane Barlow
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Valencia Bouchard, expert survivalist, is called upon to assist in the search for an aeroplane that has crashed on an island. When they locate the stricken plane, she discovers three survivors, one of whom is Silas. As there is only room on the helicopter for the survivors, she nominates to remain behind and Silas, who feels a fascination towards her, decides to stay too.

What will happen to the pair as they experience all the island can throw at them as they await the helicopters return?

Interest
Nila Park
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

This book was full of suspense. I started and finished the book in the same day. While I love a HEA ending i really did not see it here until the very end. Loved the two main characters who were really only two characters of the entire story. There was one minor character other than these two which worked out here. The story had some very real aspects to it, i.e., the caves, food, drinking water. Good research. Not 100% sure fires in the caves was correct, but great story especially tha
Lisa Jolly
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from Booksprout and l am volunteering to leave this review.

This is just a romance book with is a romantic suspense book.

Silas is a on a plane that crashes, he has had a difficult childhood and is in control of his life. Val is a survivalist who teaches courses. She has had a violent past, she is not going to fall for a confident alpha. Val and Silas are left on the island after the rescues of the other survivors for four days, with chemistry and their life in danger this was
Kelly DeMarco
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Surviving and loving

Saving Valencia by Kelli Walker is a suspenseful story of survival. Valencia is a true survivor, turning her experience into a talent and career. Silas benefits from her knowledge and experience in a very dangerous situation.
This story is filled with danger, suspense, need, healing, love and some great chemistry.
Overall, a good book that was hard to put down. An interesting HEA, especially for Valencia!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leav
Deb
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
An very intense story that was so well written you feel as if you are part of the story. Silas and Val's adventure was dangerous as well as seductive. The chemistry was platable as the story moved from one dangerous encounter to another. I loved how the author was able to weave the storyline between the their personal demons and the demon they faced as they struggled for their lives. I did feel more connected to Silas even though the story was filled with flashbacks of Val's life. His presence d ...more
Maria Wagner
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a powerful story. The struggles were hard. The conflicts were heartbreaking. The turmoil were unbelievable. The trust built was incredible. This book is worth reading, you never know what you could learn. The author did a magnificent job on this book and deserves a five star rating. It was well written and well executed. The storyline was spot on and was flowing.

Christine Garza
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Keli Walker has created yet another captivating alpha male romance this time with a kick butt heroine who unfortunately learned from an early age to save herself. Protecting Valencia is a survival romance story full of island rescues, passion, heartache, tears, fears, and love. A quick read that readers won’t want to put down.

Brittania Dancer
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a M/M story so if this isn't your usual read please don't leave a negative review. The storyline is well written and engaging. The characters have emotion depth that allows you to connect to them and are realistic. The chemistry is hot and the sex scenes are scorching. The plot flows seamlessly throughout the story. I would recommend this book.

Victoria
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down, it was very interesting and had me eagerly turning the pages. Great storyline and characters, I had to admit I made a few judgements relating to the story along the way, but I was so wrong, and I am glad I was because the way Kelli Walker wrote this was much better than anything I thought of!

In fact I enjoyed it so much I am going to start it all over again! ❤

Angelica Larsson
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great book! This book had me captivated from the beginning, I just had to finish it in one sitting because it was so exciting and thrilling.
I loved the storyline and the chemistry between the characters.

Tanya
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They crashed, the pilot is dead and they are lost and no-one can save them. His best friend and Secretary are with him. Then she appears, she is a mute with a huge chip in her shoulder. Storms are going to make getting home difficult. He wants her but when he sees her back, he thinks he will be the one who will save her. Follow them as they try to escape
Valentina
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Silas is headed back to New York when his plane goes down. Val Silas have to figure out how to survive until the helicopter can return for them. Silas and Val open up to each other. I enjoyed reading this book. I loved the storyline and plot. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Daniella Marchand
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fly accident force them to find shelter on a unhabited island. A copter only have places for 2 of them, so he stays on the island with Valencia who's the best person to save him, she knows everything there is about survival in the wilderness.
It was a pleasure to read this book, hope to read more.

Winetta
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book had me at the edge of my seat with that volcanic eruption. I was just blow away with that and then the issue of the hypothermia .... Yea man this is a very good book. Excellent story telling. Beautiful book. Loved every line every moment of it.

Gladys
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this exciting read. Offers an engaging blend of drama, steamy chemistry, action, danger, passion, suspense, and romance, that is all brought together with likable characters into a storyline that captures and keeps your interest well. A very enjoyable read. This is my totally honest, voluntary review.
Renata Gill
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic book filled with suspense and sexual tension that will have you on the edge of your seat. Valencia a well known survivalist expert is hired to track down billionaire Silas Hopkins and his partner after their private jet crashes on their way to New York on a volcanic island.

Pat
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The plot was well written and well planned, the characters were well developed which hooked me right from the very first page! Val and Silas have intense chemistry and are made for each other which kept me totally engaged until the turn of the very last page!

Kim F
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong characters. I want to read more from this author.

Bridgett Thomas
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

There were a few errors but not enough to turn me away. The story line was great and the ending sweet. Two broken people found away to make one another whole by coming together and sharing their strengths and weakness with each other. Loved the story.
Teresa Calhoun
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Things happen for a reason

Val is a survivalist. She hired to save some rich guys from an island where their plane crashed. Silias was more than a spoiled rich guy. He and Val got stuck together and learned more than how to survive the island. Good read!!!
Brandi
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. The mystery of it keep me turning page after page. I could not wait to find out what happened. Several of the scenes were painted so vividly by her words that i could picture it in my head.

I will read more from Kelli.