Start by marking “Zombie Playlist” as Want to Read:
Zombie Playlist

Zombie Playlist

OUT NOW!

reader warning, if you're sensitive to the occasional horror theme, smoking weed and nicotine, drinking vodka straight from the bottle, and a shit load of cursing, this epic fictional adventure may not be for you.

Some people are life sucking, soul destroying, end of world assholes…then there are zombies. Actually, they’re not really zombies, they’re infected, b
Published by KD PUBLISHING

To ask other readers questions about Zombie Playlist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zombie Playlist

Start your review of Zombie Playlist
Stacey is Sassy
…to create a shadow, there must be light

I’ve contemplated giving up writing reviews of late. I’m busy, I don’t have the time, my kids need me…and numerous other excuses have popped up as to why I should just give up. Then, a book like Zombie Playlist comes into my life and I HAVE TO SHARE!!

First off, I’m not a *Zombie Apocalypse* or *Horror* kind of reader normally. Kirsty Dallas dropped me a line telling me about her new story knowing that it wasn't my normal type of read and asked if I’d l
Ivy Deluca
description
description
At times exciting, sweet, definitely terrifying, tragic, yet hopeful, I absolutely enjoyed my foray into this post-apocalyptic world Ms. Dallas has crafted. There are characters here that I will remember for a long time. It was so good that yes, I immediately sought out the playlist and I’m adding it to my faves now.

Now, in the spirit of keeping things spoiler-free as possible, I’ll just say if you’re a fan of zombie horror films, there are familiar beats. However, Ms. Dallas surprised me with
Kirsty Dallas
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I've never been an author to write to market demands. My creativity is honest, I write what inspires me, I write what excites me, and Zombie Playlist excited the freaking hell out of me. I'm hoping in a romance market currently flooded with contemporary and rom-com, that this mixed-genre book will capture the reader's hearts like it did mine. Zombie Playlist is DIFFERENT. It's got some horror slipped in there, but it's also romance it's comedy, it's adventure, it's action, it's drama, it literal ...more
Leeann Wright
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading this book, I had a real WTF am I reading moment. I am a huge Kirsty Dallas fan and I know she has an eclectic style of writing that not many writers possess, so it should not have in any way had me sitting here feeling quite so mind blown.. That is the only way I can think of to describe what I was reading. I finished the book in a day & I have been siting on it for 2 days trying to find the words to write my review.
This is story that should have been filled with doom and
Gayle
Good lord my heart!
Someone pass the wine ASAP because man I’m a complete mess.

Zombies, it’s not a topic that I’ve ever read, and to be honest it’s not something that I’d ever find myself picking up, because zombies right? Definitely not my thing.
But to my own surprise I accepted the challenge and picked Zombie Playlist up anyway.

Wait…..
What the actual heck?
No, just no.
I can’t even deal right now.

Zombie Playlist, its perfection people, pure perfection.

I know, I know how can a novel about Z
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
A great read I totally recommend, especially if you enjoy dystopian, apocalypse kinda-romances.

This is one of those books that you devour, it's definitely a "I'll put it down at the end of this chapter, or maybe the next, or maybe in half-an-hour," read that will keep you up way, way, way past your bedtime. I adored Shy, Boo (Noah) and Lawson to the moon and back. This trio made me laugh, had me terrified, caused me to swoon and broke my heart. That's not quite true, it was the nasty, evil autho
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
Shelves: 2020-faves, faves
This book filled a special place in my zombie loving heart. There’s not much more I love than a good romance with a heaping of zombies and the apocalypse, but finding good books that fits that criteria is the definition of finding a needle in a haystack. But alas, I have found that needle with Zombie Playlist! The perfect ratio of swoon to to action Zombie Playlist grips you immediately and keeps you captivated for the entire wild ride.
Shiloh is my kind of character, brash, sarcastic, brave...re
Ga Books LoverX
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A little bit about me? I LOVE zombie and dystopian books, like absolutely love. When I saw the information for Zombie Playlist, how could I NOT want to help the author to promote this book? The cover is great, the blurb draws you in, and you start reading it and BOOM, you CANNOT put it down!

Yes, you get all of the feels from the zombie apocalypse, but our heroine is not the typical one that you read about in these types of books, she is a rebel and hard and generally doesn't like people. I abso
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can I give Zombie Playlist more than 5 stars? It deserves all the stars. ALL THE FECKING STARS. I was quickly swept up in Shy's world and all the danger surrounding it. The writing put me right there with Shy and Noah. Scared of every sound and sniffing for death at every corner.

Shy is a total badass. I loved everything about her. She has no idea what she's doing but she will survive and she will do anything to make sure her little sister Noah does as well. Noah is the soft to Shy's hard. Noah
Jemina Venter
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ll preface this by saying I am a huge fan of anything written by Kirsty Dallas. I love Kirsty’s writing style in everything from her romance dramas to her rom-coms.

I’m not particularly into horror, but I do enjoy a good dose of Zombie every now and then. (This will be my 3rd or 4th zombie-themed romance.)

Straight up, Zombie Playlist – A Rock Zombie Romance is a spectacularly awesome dose of the undead!

I became crazy attached to Shy, Noah & Lawson on this unputdownable survival adventure
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
Zombie Playlist is so much more than they title suggests.
Yes, it has zombies..but the characters within these pages are so unique, captivating and endearing.
The world building and storyline is bloody brilliant!
I ugly cried..over a zombie book and I’m not ashamed.
Like so ugly cried and listened to the playlist more times they you would care to know.
Even if you’re not a fan of post apocalyptic ~ zombie books, give this one a try.

~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~
Plot~ 5/5
Main Characters (hero/heroine)~ 5/5
Sec
Joanne
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I do not like the Zombie genre in books. I never read books written in this subject, but when Kirsty Dallas writes something...you give it a try. OMG, talk about captivating, heart racing, unputdownable books - this is the one. I devoured this. I fell in love with Lawson, Shy, Noah and even Justin and I'm no cat person. This author has turned my reading soul upside down. You all need to read this gem. The playlist is even spectacular. I'm excited for everyone who gets to read this for the first ...more
Kylie
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Oh, my word! That was an epic journey that I did not want to put down. This isn’t just a romance story, it’s a battle of survival, it’s an epic road trip, it’s music, and of course zombies.

“Survive now. Cry Later” … just like the books tagline, I did just that, I survived all the feels, and I cried. I also fell completely in love with Shiloh! I loved her smoking, her cursing and I loved that she does everything fiercely, including protecting those she loves from “shithead zombies”. I had the hon
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Zombie Playlist could have easily been a cheesy b grade horror, however, it is bigger than the Zombie title suggests. It combines a well-written story, a unique and unpredictable plot, with plenty of humour, strong characters and complex relationships that pushes Zombie Playlist beyond a good read into a great one.

The action starts from the get-go. The heroine, Shiloh, finds herself in a Zombie apocalypse. The world where she was a talented musician has gone to hell. What used to matter is now r
Tori Valenzuela
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Shit !!!! I am at a loss for words I abso-fucking-lutly LOVED Zombie Playlist!!! It took me for one hell of an emotional ride! Lawson and Shy quickly became some of my fave characters..! All I can say is when Kristy Dallas writes dystopian/apocalyptic standalones she slays it and always leaves me craving more!
Emily Gould
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
No I didn't cry, you did. 😥
I was a little hesitant about reading this story because zombies aren't my kind of thing but geez I loved it. Shiloh, Noah & Lawson what an amazing trio. They went through so much and I hope if we ever have a zombie apocalypse that I get a strong, silent type like Lawson to fight with. In the words of Shiloh "I wasn't completely opposed to having a little eye-candy on this awful bum-fuck of a road."
Ms Dallas you are freaking awesome and I can't wait to see what you com
LitLifeLove
Susan
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this Zombie Romance.

I loved this Zombie Romance it was quirky, sweet and quite romantic considering it's a Zombie story.
It was a very emotional read at times too, my heart broke for everything the characters endured.

I loved the bond between Shiloh and Noah they had a deep unbreakable connection and I adored Shi for her fierce protective side when it came to her little sister.
Shiloh was strong and sassy and I loved how she gave zero fuxks what anyone thought of her, she made me laugh.
N
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy moses! Zombie Playlist is one of the beat written zombie books I have ever read. That is saying a lot because I have read a ton. This book has everything you need in a zombie book. Obviously zombies, a motivating factor, and a loss of humanity.

The plot of this book is off the chains. Not only did the author do a great job actually thinking out the story line, but the characters fit in perfectly. I loved the unique challenges and how the author slowly reveals more about each character.

The h
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let me just start and say that I am not a fan of zombies in any shape or form, but my word, there is something about this title that just drew me to take a chance and read this powerful story. This talented author had the unique ability to pen a tale which has realistic emotions and reactions and tells the tale like it is. All I can advise is that read this story with an open mind, you truly will not regret it. This is a well written story which is emotional, heartfelt, humorous, and with twists ...more
Jean Dewsbury
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Who knew you could ugly cry while reading a Zombie book. I enjoyed reading this s story way more than I thought possible. It was filled with sass humour love betrayal and loss while finding your innerstrengh. Through the darkness that surrounds Shiloh "Shy" is trying trying to survive an apocalyptic virus spreading turning people into zombies while trying to protecther 17year old little sister Noah.
Shiloh was a well known billionaire rockstar living the dream or so she thought. This isn't your
Twilla Wickedly Sweet and Synful Book Blog
What did I just read?

This is my first book by this author. Shiloh was a hot mess. Noah made this story more human. It was good to know that there are still good people out there. I liked the playlist. The setting well described. Lawson was my favorite. He was a wounded warrior. Things I didn’t like. I hate when zombie books change zombies from slow to fast. Zombies are not supposed to be fast argh. That’s just a travesty. There was a lot of telling not showing. Skipping over interesting things.
Everything Bookish  Blog
What’s an apocalypse without a little romance and great tunes!

A uniquely original story about survival and finding love in even the darkest of places. The characters were fun and their personalities strong. Shy is fiercely independent and strong. Law is loyal and protective. Their relationship builds naturally and I loved watching it blossom. They lean on each other as they try to figure out how to navigate this new world they find theirselves in. What’s an apocalypse without a little romance an
Night Owl Book Blog
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy fiddlesticks!! What did I just read?
Kirsty Dallas has left me gobsmacked with this “must read to know what I’m talking about” book. A lovely mix of genres here that just works and works brilliantly. The playlist aspect is just perfection. Kirsty Dallas is a fantastic author who will stay in your mind long after you read this book.
The only thing I can say without giving spoilers is don’t judge a book by its title.
Highly recommended.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this kind of story and then you read this one and it isn't all blood and survival, no it is about siblings who are trying to survive and then Lawson comes along and is just what they did not know they needed to help them survive.
It has be totally floored with the story line and I could not put it down
Jessica
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So Real In These Times We Sufferin'

This book was so damn good. It's a fast read, but it's real. Shiloh is so easy to identify with. And Lawson is just, just, DAYUM. This is one of the few times I hate to steal a book boyfriend because I really loved the heroine.

Kristy Dallas obviously knows her playlist, and people. Lose yo'self in these pages. You won't regret it.
Almeny Bonilla
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read it in one day!!

This book was the shit!!! It was so freaking good. The characters was so good. I loved Shy's unconditional love for her sister Noah. It was a book that kept my interest. Will definitely read more from this author.
Kaitlin Eckenrode
Apr 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Didn't want to put it down. Quite entertaining. I was just a little disappointed by the abrupt ending, just hoping for more but overall it was a great read. Needs some minor editing (which is just a personal thing that drives me nuts)
Stephanie Hadlow
Fabulous read

Very good story with wonderful characters! Love the entire book from the first few pages. I couldn’t put it down.
Romance Hoarder
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun

This was a fun one. There were a few spelling mistakes but nothing too frequent that would take away from the story. I enjoyed the bond the sisters had. I will say though that although Noah was portrayed as having a high IQ for someone with Down syndrome, it was a little bit unrealistic. However, I really like her and Lawson. The main character was bad ass and had depth. I also enjoyed the playlist. It was cool to have a sound track for each chapter that corresponds to what just happened. The

• Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)
  • Fortuity (Transcend, #3)
  • Regretting You
  • Fighting for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #2)
  • Across Time (Across Time, #1)
  • Broken Earth (Argurma Salvager, #1)
  • Vicious (Sinners of Saint, #1)
  • The Kiss Thief
  • My Lovely Wife
  • Across Eternity (Across Time, #2)
  • Praying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #1)
  • The Fae King's Curse (Between Dawn and Dusk #2)
  • Reborn Yesterday (Phenomenal Fate, #1)
  • Malady (Deviant Games Book 2)
  • Beyond the Sea
  • Stealing Cinderella
  • The Christmas Pact
  • Poison
Kirsty Dallas is an international bestselling and award-winning author, however she has a really hard time spitting out the title 'author'. When people ask her what she does for a living, she starts by telling them about her part-time job as an optical dispenser before slipping on the end in a hushed tone, "I also write...and stuff".

Kirsty Dallas' stories are renowned for their raw honesty and en

News & Interviews