Start by marking “Zombie Cage: A Short Story” as Want to Read:
Zombie Cage: A Short Story

Zombie Cage: A Short Story

What are zombies? Are they alive, dead, or undead? Do they have thoughts? What rights might they have? The only way to know is to immerse a hastily assembled team of scientists and security personnel directly into the heart of a zombie apocalypse.

In this short story, a courageous team is rushed to the scene of a Zombie outbreak in Atlanta. They are deposited right into a
Published July 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Zombie Cage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zombie Cage

Johanna Aldridge
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Interesting take on a scientist during a zombie Apocalypse.

I won't say too much because I don't want to spoil it, but as a scientist myself I could understand the excitement the main character was feeling, and what he was hoping to accomplish.
This was sharp, fast paced and the action didn't let up from start to finish, which is one of the best things about short stories. There were a few typos and I found some descriptive parts a bit 'clunky' (but that might just be my OCD working overtime aga
Randy Harmelink
Aug 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: zombies, short-story
Just so-so for me. A good zombie story, but no real characters. Just a short scene during a zombie apocalypse.
Dan
Aug 07, 2018
Will Granger
marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2018
Alexander Pain chronicles the history we hope never happens: the history of the Zombie Apocalypse.

Into guns, knives, and zombies, Alexander Pain lives on the outskirts of Atlanta, Georgia. By day he is a technology worker with a perfectly respectable office job. By night, he chronicles the zombie apocalypse and promotes his first novel, Zombie Complex.

No stranger to swamp things, Alexander graduat