Start by marking “The Glue” as Want to Read:

(Taboo Treat)

From USA Today Bestselling Author K Webster, comes a new MMF standalone novel!

I’m a fixer. A lover. Always searching for the right fit.
And I come up empty every time.
My desires are unusual.
I don’t feel whole until I’m in the middle, holding it all together.
Which makes having a romantic relationship really difficult.

Until them.
Two people. An unraveling marriage. Love on the
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 290 pages
Published September 3rd 2018 by K Webster (first published September 1st 2018)

Start your review of The Glue
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I totally went outside of my comfort zone on this one, completely outside of it, and yet I’m not even sorry. I pushed so many of my thresholds, I shook my head a lot, but I did not skim a word of this book. Why? Because although I don’t agree with some of these taboo stories, this book is loaded with taboo, but it’s all about life and your individual likes. I don’t have to agree or like it but holy shit was this story fricken hot, sexy hot......

Aiden was labeled the glue. He is everything i
Sophia Triad
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been looking forward to reading Aiden' story since I read the Lawn Boys

It was obvious that oversensitive, compassionate and confused about his sexual orientation Aiden would end up with two people from different genders. So far, his relationships have left him unsatisfied and more confused and unbalanced.

Am I always destined to be a third wheel? Always caught somewhere between this and that? Never deciding between being with a man or a woman? I can’t figure out my life or make sense ou
warhawke
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Kinky fuckers
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person – Multiple
Rating:

Aiden Blakely was in dilemma. Being bisexual, he enjoyed the company of both sides but he could never decide on one. This made his life difficult especially around people who didn’t understand his needs. That was until he happened to be attracted to Vaughn and Vale Young, a couple who wanted him as much. However, they wanted him to save their marriage, when he wanted them for so much more.

I expected this book to be dirty
Isabella. R
4 Love is Love Stars ⭐

"It appears I’ve been crushing on a fucking married couple."

At 18, Aiden is a college student still sorting through his sexuality. Attracted to both men and women, his life is about to get a whole lot more complicated when he realises that the objects of his lust are married...to each other. And bless him, he attempts to do the right thing, but somehow wrong is right in this instance.

"We’re not broken," he assures me despite the way his voice trembles. "We’re just cracked.
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

NARRATION: Multiple POV
BOOK DETAILS: Standalone but part of her taboo treats
AUDIO AVAILABLE? No

THE STORY:
Professor Vaughn's and Vales marriage is falling apart. Its broken and coming to an end.

Aiden is a hot young student in Vaughn’s class and also works in Vale's coffee shop part time. Aiden is attracted to them both and just might be the glue that can put their marriage back together.

But when all is fixed between Vaughn's & Vale where does
K. Webster
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
THE GLUE is LIVE!!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2oF4Wx5
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2wJVwEd
Amazon CAN: https://amzn.to/2Q2v6pT
Amazon AUS: https://amzn.to/2oE2s1M

It’s hot and emotional and you’ll gobble this book up in one sitting!

“This was freaking wonderful. Has all the feels with lots of smutty goodness. What more could a girl want? Definitely one of my favs this year!” – Alexa Riley, New York Times Bestselling Author

From USA Today Bestselling Author K Webster, comes a new MMF standalone novel!

CC

4.5 Stars

Vaughn and Vale Young have been married for eight years but have drifted apart due to a difficult circumstance. A Professor of economics, Vaughn is composed and very sexy. Vale recently opened a new business that keeps her distracted from her troubles. Though they love each other, both feel like their marriage is broken beyond repair.

“We’re not broken,” he assures me despite the way his voice trembles. “We’re just cracked. All we need it a little glue.”

Aiden Blakely is a college fre
Sara➽ Ink Is My Sword
✪✪✪✪
I liked this so much. It was different, hot, sexy, and hella taboo; but I was here for it.

“We’re not broken,” he assures me despite the way his voice trembles. “We’re just cracked. All we need is a little glue. We’ll be good as new.”

💭Pre-reading thoughts:

My first MMF, don't judge me lol.

This synopsis kept intriguing me and I just needed something quick, sexy and fun.
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
If you love m/m/f then this is a solid, short read that hits all the spots.. in all the right places.
Melanie (mells_view)
We were so close to losing it all. All we needed was a fix. A little glue. Good as new.

I didn’t realize that a taboo treat could make me so emotional. This MMF read is hot and smutty, but it’s also sweet and emotional too. I really loved Aiden when I read about him in Lawn Boys, so it was fun getting a little deeper with him. The relationship between Vaughn and Vale broke my heart, but I loved that they wanted to make it work somehow. Vaughn and Vale picked up all their broken pieces, and Aiden
Jillian
I loved this book and I can't wait to read it again.

****************
Now that the book has been released, I will add my detailed review:

I loved this book so much and it was scorching HOTT. This book gave lots of feels and left me feeling so happy and giddy.

The Glue is about Aiden, twin brother to Anthony from Lawn Boys, and son to Quinn Blakely from Mr. Blakely. In Lawn Boys we found that Aiden wasn't sure whether he preferred men or women more in relationships and was learning more about himself
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3 ⭐'s

I found out after I started reading this book that it's part of her taboo "series". Not that I was surprised after reading the blurb but...I have a thing for menages and I'm always looking for that "one" that can be realistic and have things work out.

I guess this story fits the work part...just not very realistically. I did enjoy it though. Aiden is hard not to like but he's too young (18) to be so astute. I really just had to go with the flow.

Vaugh and Vane are the married couple in this
Wil Loves Books!
Sep 17, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a super fast read.
It’s hot AF cause well. It’s MMF.
It’s also cheesy AF. Not to mention that the author has created a fantasy town, basically Taboo Land where all characters are in their own taboo relationships and therefore they’re more than ok with whatever fucked up arrangment any of the characters want to pursue. So as always with this author, it’s a bit unrealistic and there’s very little conflict.
Other than sex, there wasn’t much to the story, but I’ll still rate it 3 cause it’s de
Betül
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"We're not broken. We're just cracked. All we need is a little glue. We'll be good as new."

The Glue was such a steamy taboo MMF read. Vale and Vaugh have rit a hard rock in their marriage, and they don't know if they will make it. Both of them meet Aiden separately and feel a strong attraction/lust towards him. Vaughn is Aiden's professor and Vale is his boss at a coffee shop where he is newly employed. When they all find out about each other, the
Melanie A.
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, lgbtq
4 STARS!
"We're not broken," he assures me despite the way his voice trembles. "We're just cracked. All we need is a little glue."
HOT, HOT HOT! :D
Denise H.
* This short story is a perfect rendition of a threesome, M/M/F, that works.
We see a troubled marriage, and a college student, Aiden, who is bi and crushing on his professor, Vaughn, and his cafe/bakery boss, Vale. Both of them tempt him, but he hesitates.
When Adrien learns that they are a married couple, to each other, he realizes he doesn't want to screw up a marriage, he backs off. Vaughn and Vale haven't been able to have kids, and have grown apart and resentful. Aiden does go to visit t
Laura Lee
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
By: K. Webster
4 Stars

K. Webster has done an outstanding job bringing us quick taboo treats to read! The Glue was just what the doctor ordered.

Aiden is the young college student that just accepted a job as a barista in the local coffee shop. Along with the coffee shop, he was just offered the TA position for his college professor. One look at the coffee shop boss and Aiden knows he will have her. One look at his professor and Aiden knows he will have him.

Vale is struggling with her marria
Eva ☆
May 09, 2020 rated it liked it
I love short books, when I finish some book that pulled me a lot mentally or that had subjects that made me anxious at some level I always like to read those books with a cute and fast romance.

It also works well for when I'm in literary depression (I start reading a book, read some chapters, abandon it, choose another book and do the same). K Webster knows how to write good sex scenes which helps a lot in the story.

This book is about a couple who feel that their marriage is over, the wife thinks
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut, m-m, ku
4 MMF Stars

Who doesn’t like MMF books? I’m not a fan of MM books, but there’s something about MMF that I enjoy reading. It’s like my dirty smut.

The beginning was a touch slow, but I could tell the author wanted to build a foundation and storyline, once you get to the 50% mark, it’s all systems go and go.

The couple is married and is having problems, but a boy toy come along (don’t worry, he’s 18!) and he helps the couple fixes things.

It was steamy, sweet, short and spicy. My kind of smutty read.
Amanda Steward
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh butterflies

This is one of those stories that makes you swoon and gives you butterflies. At least it did me. I loved these characters.
Badh
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh, I love K. Webster. I love her sooooo hard. And I adore all her little taboo treats, so when there's a new one, I've got to jump right on it, with both feet.

Aiden is just about to start a new job and is in college. His professor, Vaughn, is super hot and wants Aiden for his TA. Aiden's boss, Vale, is equally as hot and wants him to be her employee. But that's not all they want them for, nor is it all he wants them for. Vaughn and Vale want everything, and Aiden is everything.

Completely grea
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
OMG I loved The Glue so much! It is sooooo hot but also so much more! I laughed, I cried, I totally swooned. Another great read from K. Webster!
W.
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Scrumptious Taboo Treat.

Hail to The Queen 👑 with The Glue, Ms. Webster proves , again, she is The Queen of Taboo short stories!
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways ...
I love The Glue because it's a MMF love story that comes across as playful, current, exciting, sweet , and engaging .
Because, the way it's written feels intimate and personal; it have heart and soul.
Because the charming , sexy and hot AF main characters and we get to see and enjoy cameos from beloved characters from "Taboo W
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

For being a taboo treat, The Glue certainly had a lot of heart to balance out the smut in it. More than just a story of sex and lust, The Glue explores the feelings a young man, a wife, and a husband have that leave them questioning their futures and struggling with right and wrong. Aiden is young, faced with a choice between women and men, and uncomfortable with defining his choice in partner. At just 18 he's struggling to focus on college, desper
~ Cariad ~
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you're in the mood for a great 'every hole for itself!' MMF...look no further, terrific HEA in this one too :)
Kathy West
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow

Wow! What a great taboo treat!
Vale, Vaughn, and Aiden are amazing together. They each are a piece of the puzzle and without that piece, their puzzle would fall apart.
Kahea
***5 Stars***

It’s no surprise that I’m a fangirl of the author and that I jump at any and every opportunity to get my hands on her books. Nor is it a surprise that I love her taboo treats. They are quick and smexy reads that always hit the spot no matter which ‘taboo’ she decides to tackle and this one was one I was even more excited to get my hands on because of who I believed “The Glue” was and the fact that it had the makings to be my kind of menage romance and it was everything. Fun, swe
SimplyƝì₭
Wow, that was intense. Yet it worked out very well. Even the Hallmark HEA. It’s all about love right?
This was a great spicy short that was scorching on the heat scale.
Dilek VT
Jan 23, 2019 marked it as nope
Shelves: mmf-menage
Out of my comfort zone but who knows ... maybe one day...
Just maybe...
Yours Truly, Diana *The Evil Witch*

Aiden, I Love You.
*self-purchased on Amazon. No need of sugar daddies called promo teams*

“Boy, look at you, lookin' at me
I know you know how I feel
Lovin' you is hard, bein' here's harder
You take the wheel
I don't wanna do this anymore
It's so surreal
I can't survive
If this is all that's real.”

High By The Beach – Lana Del Rey

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
Aiden, a curious bisexual young man, wants more. He meets two people that are struggling to

• Share Me
  • Play Me
  • Daddy Me
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)
  • Watch Me
  • The Devil (Devil's Playground, #1)
  • Ven (The V Games, #2)
  • Wheeler (Four Fathers #4)
  • Kingston (Four Fathers, #2)
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

Taboo Treat (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Bad Bad Bad