Start by marking “Crossroads” as Want to Read:

Crossroads

(Revving It Up #3)

Third in the “Revving it Up” Series
Sequel to Too Tough to Tame

Caleb and his husband Sebastian are at a crucial crossroads in their lives. New York City has put challenges and opportunities in their path, and without race car driving in his future, Caleb worries about the future and money. At the same time, Sebastian presses him to have kids. Keeping their love going is
ebook
Published August 18th 2018 by JMS Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Crossroads, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crossroads

Start your review of Crossroads
Robin Morgan
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-own-books
It’s been a while since I’ve read a MM romance novella, so I’m glad I came across this one.

While it nice to see [for some individuals at least] of the same sex finding each other and falling in love to the point at which they decide to get married.

Caleb and Sebastian are such a couple. Caleb without racecar driving in his future has taken a job as a sports model, with Sebastian still working as a cameraman. This creates havoc in Caleb’s mind regarding their future as a couple and their
Kaila
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
very good ending.. it was sweet. it had issues and they had to figure things out.. they had to become better as individuals and as a couple. i really enjoyed it and it was fun to read
Amy Dufera
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
As with the other books in the Reving It Up series by WS Long, I love Crossroads, the third book.

Caleb and Sebastian are as fantastic as ever, as they deal with career decisions, health issues and decisions on having a baby.

This book also brings fellow racer, Cujo, to town, where he falls for their roommate Tristan. As with the other couple, they are tender, sweet and charming together. But, if they truly want to be together, decisions will have to be made about coming out publicly or not.

Terri
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the conclusion to the 3-book series and the even happier ending for Caleb and Sebastian. We also get the bonus of another couple meeting and falling in love in this one. I really like this series, and this book in particular. The added characters had me smiling, and I would consider this to be more of an ensemble story than the first two. This author does a great job creating people who are easy to relate to, and he tells a compelling story. Nicely done!
Esther Alayeto
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great ending to a wonderful series. I really like seeing more of Caleb and Sebastian and how they are settling into their relationship. I love Cujo and Tristan, they are so adorable together. They seem like an unlikely pairing but fit so well together. A great series that I was sad to see end! I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Bobbi
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crossroads, Revving It Up book three by W. S. Long. This has been a great series! Fantastic characters and a great storyline. Love Caleb & Sebastian, their families and friends. Definitely a must read book in a must read series. Wonderful ending to the series.
Angela
rated it did not like it
Nov 30, 2019

• Good Muslim Boy
  • Introducing CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy): A Practical Guide
  • That's Not How You Wash a Squirrel
  • Living With It: Revised Edition
  • Waiting for the Flood (Spires, #2)
  • Five Fake Dates
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic, #1)
  • The Case of the Missing Will:  A Hercule Poirot Mystery
  • The Affair at the Victory Ball (Hercule Poirot Mysteries)
  • The Adventure of the Cheap Flat: A Short Story
  • The Plymouth Express: A Hercule Poirot Short Story (Hercule Poirot Mysteries)
  • The Adventure of the Egyptian Tomb: An Inspector Poirot Mystery
  • The Veiled Lady: Hercule Poirot Mystery
  • Snowdrift and Other Stories
  • The King of Clubs: A Short Story (Hercule Poirot)
  • The Tragedy at Marsdon Manor: A Short Story
  • The Adventure of Johnnie Waverly: A Short Story
A military brat, who joined the military himself, W.S. Long now practices law during the day, but at night reads and writes male-male romance. When he's not writing, W.S. Long travels and dreams of traveling far off distant lands with his mild-mannered college professor husband.

Everyone should have a little romance in his or her life.

Revving It Up (3 books)