Start by marking “The Baker's Beauty (River Hill, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Baker's Beauty (River Hill, #3)

The Baker's Beauty

(River Hill #3)

After tragedy struck, Sean Amory left his job as a music producer in Los Angeles to go back to his roots. He’s come home to River Hill to work in his family’s iconic bakery while he decides what to do next with his life. The warm ovens soothe his raw nerves, while the gorgeous brunette who jogs past every morning has another effect entirely. He’s in no place to start a ...more
Kindle Edition
Published October 24th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Baker's Beauty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Baker's Beauty

Start your review of The Baker's Beauty (River Hill, #3)
J.L.
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: may-2019
Disclaimer: I am friends with the authors; however, I purcahsed this ebook for full price.

Sometimes my interest in the romance between two characters takes a backseat to my interest in the development of the characters themselves. This book was sweet and enjoyable, with all the traditional romance novel tropes, but I found myself much more invested in Sean and Jess as people than as a couple.

We've known Sean for a few books already, and his alcoholism is addressed right away. But it's really his
Janet Taggart Baldwin
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sean comes back home after a tragedy that he feels responsible for and goes back to work in his mother's bakery. Baking and drinking are the only things that seem to keep the devils at bay. Then he sees the beautiful Jess running by his bakery at the crack of dawn and they begin their dance. The dips, the sways, the steps forward, the steps back. Their relationship is like baking, putting all the ingredients together that don't appear to go together, like the Mexican Chocolate Pie. Who would ...more
Kimhe Rockchicks
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. I have a fascination with books and series that are set in Vineyards or have some form of cooking in them. I don't know why but I just enjoy reading them.

This is a wonderful story and I really like all the characters - its even better when you get to see how the other townsfolk are doing especially those that are part of the River Hill series.

A sexy hot read
Ellen
Apr 29, 2019 added it
Another great book in the series filled with emotion.
Cinzia
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the first things I thought reading this book? Sometimes friends can be your true family, the one your heart chooses, those who care the most for you and your family can be a thorn in the side. I loved Noah, Iain and everyone, who decided to face Sean, taking action, putting him in front of the reality of the facts: he has issues drinking problem that runs the risk of getting out of hand.
It's the kind of bond I love to think can really exist with the people you consider your
Ann
Unfortunately didn't love this one as much as the other 2 books in the serious. I did love the potential of what Sean and Jess could be. I just didn't get enough of either character, or enough depth to understand their relationship. Both held back, had insecurities and neither seemed all in until suddenly they just....were. Odd. Not enough sustance, too must apphension and general overall unease about themselves, each other and their respective futures. Also this book seriously needed an ...more
Cecelia
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this story about Sean and Jessica. It was a delightfully good book and I loved the bakery scenes. I thought the romance was realistic - both of the characters had a lot of issues in which they needed to address.
Jen Taylor
Dec 10, 2018
Rebecca Norinne
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ilona Mallon
Beth
Feb 12, 2019
Emily
Jun 10, 2019

• Wild Ride (South Florida Riders, #1)
  • Blindsided
  • Rough Sketch
  • Good Girl (The Siren Island Series, #1)
  • A Spoonful of Sugar (Bachelor Bake-off, #2)
  • Feel the Heat (Hot in the Kitchen, #1)
  • All Fired Up (Hot in the Kitchen, #2)
  • Flirting with Fire (Hot in Chicago, #1)
  • Hot and Bothered (Hot in the Kitchen, #3)
  • Playing with Fire (Hot in Chicago, #2)
  • Sparking the Fire (Hot in Chicago, #3)
  • Flipping Dreams (Bear Lake Dreamers Book 4)
  • Irresistible You (Chicago Rebels, #1)
  • So Over You (Chicago Rebels, #2)
  • Designing Dreams (Bear Lake Dreamers Book 3)
  • Expanding Dreams (Bear Lake Dreamers Book 2)
  • UnLucky in Love (Hotline Hookup, #1)
  • Scrumptious (Camos and Cupcakes, #3)
USA Today bestselling author Rebecca Norinne writes sexy romance from the heart. When not banging away at the keyboard, she is watching rugby, playing board games, or drinking a pint of craft beer.

Originally from California, she now resides in New England with her husband and two cats where she is renovating a house built in the 1700s and trying valiantly not to be eaten alive by mosquitos.

For

River Hill (3 books)
  • The Vintner's Vixen (River Hill #1)
  • The Distiller's Darling (The River Hill Series Book 2)